Going to the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vic450
vic450
70 Followers

She turns towards Sam as she realizes what he is doing. His fingers move skirt up towards his fingers. Slowly she could feel the material slide along her leg to bunch up against his hand.

Soon she could feel his fingers on her skin. She quickly squeezes and then holds his hard-on. Hoping it is a good enough warning.

Toni saw the woman turn towards the man. A look of surprise fills her face as she looks at the man. She smiles and imagines what is happening. She turns and walks to get them a dessert menu.

Sam tilts his head closer to her. Not quite whispering but not quite in a normal conversational volume to speak into her ear.

"Well, we both know what is going to happen to me in a little bit. But I think I'll start getting even now."

The thought excited Jenny. She wanted to know she got him off in public. She wanted to feel him lose control and express his excitement against his pants. She is very excited at the idea. Then she realizes what he is saying. The excitement grows but she does not want that to happen.

Jenny quickly says, "You wouldn't dare."

Sam's fingers move along her skin, sliding between her knees. Sam could feel her shiver as her legs almost spread automatically for him. Almost.

"You feel it don't you?" he says.

Sam continues, "You feel how excited I am at the touch of your skin. You can feel it in your hand."

Jenny could feel his hand. She could also feel the soft hardness in her hand. Jenny thought of this hardness against her. She could feel his palm touches her skin while it moves slowly along her leg then thigh. Her mind watches as his fingers touch her. She feels him tease her skin as he nears her inner thigh.

He pulls away from her ear and looks around. Then he turns his head to face her, his eyes looking in her eyes as his left hand slide further up but is stopped by the non-existent space between her legs.

"Spread your legs for me. I want to feel you. I want to know how excited you are."

Jenny did not spread her legs. With her eyes, she glances around to see if anyone is staring at the both of them. No one is but still she does not spread her legs.

Sam slides his fingers up to where both legs touch. He angles his left hand, palm towards her panties and slides his middle finger along her skin where her legs meet but would not spread apart.

She could feel his finger moving along her skin. She shivers as she looks into his eyes. Jenny could hear him speaking, telling her his finger aches to touch her pussy and clit. She hears him tell her his finger will move like so up and down her pussy.

Sam could feel her shiver as his finger slide along the skin of her legs. He could feel her legs shiver, wanting to spread for his touch but they do not. He continues to tell her his fingers move like this. Slowly along her skin, sliding and touching her skin lightly but rubbing her. Rubbing her excitement and touching her.

She could feel his hard-on throbbing harder in her hand. She has stopped stroking to concentrate on his touch. Jenny sees in his eyes that hunger she has seen many times in the past when they play and tease.

Sam leans in and kisses her on the mouth. His tongue slides into her mouth and moves along her tongue. At the same time, his finger moves along her skin similar to the movements of his tongue. Sam hears her moan and her legs slides apart a little more.

She almost spread her legs wide for him but she stops herself. Immediately, she could feel his fingers moving further up. Still not touching her pussy, his finger licks along her legs.

She stops that thought. She loves the feel of his tongue but it is not down there. But she so wishes it was down there, licking.

Toni walks towards the couple with the dessert menu. She could see them kissing. It is an awkward position to kiss in. What made her think of that, she does not know. She almost stops as she realizes exactly what they are doing. Toni sees the man's shoulder pushing against the side of the woman's breast. The woman's eyes were closed as she receives his kiss. The woman's arm, not moving from between them as they kissed, looks painfully awkward in that position. Normally, both would be fully turned towards each other when kissing.

Yep, Toni thought to herself, they're having fun.

Toni quickly turns around and moves to the watering station. It is a small table near the opposite booth the couple is sitting it. It is usually used by waiters and waitresses when they're not busy. No one else is there so she turned to look at the couple from there.

Sam pulls from the kiss and looks at Jenny. He could see her opening her eyes slowly when he did not move back in to kiss her. He smiles as his fingers continue that licking movement along her skin.

"This is how I would be licking your legs, asking you to spread them."

Toni, seeing that the couple has broken from their kiss, walks towards them once more with the dessert menu.

She could feel his finger slide slowly up one thigh and then down the other. Then his tongue moves along the line of contact between her legs. She shivers and concentrates harder. It is his finger not his tongue.

She turns hurriedly as she hears Toni cough politely to get their attention. Jenny releases Sam's hard-on but when he did not stop licking her, she reaches down to grab his hand.

"Here is the dessert menu." Toni says smiling.

Sam's finger continues to move along her leg as he leans forward to take the menu with his right hand.

"Thank you, Toni." He says as he holds the menu between himself and Jenny.

Looking up at Toni, he asks, "Is there anything your recommend?"

Toni took a second to think. She really is not a dessert lover. But since the couple is having fun and she thought she might get to see something. Why not stay a little and see what she can see? So she thought of something naughty, at least that is what her friends would call it.

"Do you like pie?" Toni asks, smiling inwardly.

Sam smiles, "Why yes I do. What do you recommend?"

Toni says, "There is quite a few on the menu that is good but I particularly enjoy…"

She leans forward over the menu and tilts her head at an angle. Toni could see the movement of his hand and smiles to herself. She points to something.

Jenny opens her legs some more. She realizes the mistake but it is too late. She could feel his finger slide up her leg and touch her pussy through her panties. In mid-moan she coughs and picks up her napkin with her free hand to cover her mouth.

Sam could feel her hot pussy against his finger. He could feel his pre-cum leaking against his underpants. He is so horny. He wants to pull Jenny from the booth and run home. There he would rip off her clothes and…

"You don't like peach pie?" Toni asks.

Toni heard the moan but pretended not to hear it. She only glances at the woman as she attempts to cover up the moan with a cough.

Jenny is mortified but still very excited. She sees Toni look at her when she coughed. Worse is she believes the waitress winked at her. Then her thoughts were disrupted by the movement of Sam's finger. She tries to clench down with her legs but his hand created a pocket of space for his finger to move. She nearly threw her head back as his finger slides once in a small circle around her clit through her panties then move back down along her pussy.

Sam smiles and says, "I love peach pie."

Toni nods and leans back to stand up straight. She looks at both of them.

Then Toni asks, "Do you want to order that tonight?"

Sam pretends to think and turns to Jenny.

"What do you think, honey?"

Jenny did not answer. She could not answer as his finger strokes her clit through her panties. The movement, the stroking, the fact that the waitress is standing there, she did not dare to answer. Instead, she could only trust herself to shake her head. So she did. Although she shakes a little harder than she wanted to.

Jenny did not think of anything, could not think of anything. She did not care if Toni saw her shake her head too hard. She is busy concentrating on keeping quiet and the movement of Sam's finger. It moves up and down over her clit in a steady motion. Up and down against her through her panties. The excitement building like before at home, only faster. She could imagine his tongue there instead of his finger. She imagines it moving up and down her clit and against her pussy.

"No?" Sam says.

He turns to Toni, "I guess we will not order this just yet."

Toni nods her head. She then deliberately pauses to smile at the woman and then the man. She walks away to check on the orders.

Sam turns back to Jenny. He sees that her eyes are half closed. His fingers continue to move. He strokes her clit and pussy through her panties. Sam can see her mouth opening slightly. He is familiar with the signs. He angles his head towards her without having to lean in, in an awkward position to speak softly to her.

"I think Toni, our waitress, knows what we're doing."

Jenny's eyes flew open. She looks around and finds her standing at the watering station.

Toni wipes the counter down and smiles at another waitress as she walks by. She picks up a glass and pours herself a glass of water. Toni turns and leans against the counter to look at the couple in the booth. She could see the woman looking at her. She smiles at the woman, raises her glass towards the woman and takes a sip of water.

Then Toni notices the look on the woman's face. The look on the woman's face is familiar and looks over at the man. She could see his head turned towards the woman, talking to her. Toni can also see him glancing in her direction.

Toni looks down towards the table and sees both the woman's hands gripping the table top. The man's left hand still underneath the table.

Sam did not know if the waitress knew, but the thought of it to Jenny would be enough to get her even more excited. Well, he hopes she will get excited. The other possible reaction is that she would get really angry with him. But, Sam knew she enjoys it when he is the recipient of the pleasure and attention. So he is banking on the fact about Jenny to finish this.

Concentrating on what he is doing, he let his finger continue to stroke Jenny up and down. Flick by slow flick, getting her closer to release. Every now and again, he would let his finger circle around her clit.

Jenny continues to look at the woman as the desire to release builds. Her body moves, slowly trying to grind against his hand. She could feel herself pushing against his finger as he tries to control the movement. Up and down. She could see it. She could remember her fingers moving against herself this afternoon. She could feel his tongue doing just that. She could not help it. She tried not to think of it but it felt so good. It felt like what his finger is doing to her now.

The other side of her mind, the logical part not caught (yet) caught up in the pleasure, also watches the situation. She could see their waitress looking at her, watching her reaction. Or was she? She could almost imagine the expression on her own face, marking the naughty actions occurring underneath the table. It pleased her. It pleases this part of her mind to know that she is in the middle of something naughty and someone knows.

The movements of Sam's fingers tug at her pleasure. Up and down, the fingers move. It feels nice coupled with the image of his tongue doing this.

With that thought, the pleasure of Sam's touch and the situation causes the logical part of her mind the recede. It steps back, enjoying the pleasure. The other part of her mind, greedily takes over. Jenny could almost picture an imaginary door opening for the pleasure.

Sam's fingers continue and her mind follows. Her body moves with his moving fingers, complimenting the movements of pleasure. The logical part of her mind helps her stop from moaning continuously because of the pleasure. The tingle of pleasure and the pressure of intense feeling slaps at the logical part of her mind.

Then the logical part of her mind reminded her that while the waitress is okay with the situation, the other patrons of the restaurant may not be. (Don't forget the manager of the restaurant.) With that thought, the final presence of the logical part of her mind steps back. This leaves Jenny in a panic. She feels the presence of the pleasure arriving, moving to overflow every outlet. With a panic, Jenny realizes she has no way of controlling her pleasure. She has no way of directing it not to come out in a loud voice.

Sam sees Jenny turn her head towards him. Her eyes open, looking into his eyes. Her expression told him, warned him that she is about to have her orgasm.

Toni watches, she sees the woman turns towards the man. She sees the same look Sam sees and could feel herself reach up to her breast. It is an automatic reaction to her sympathetic feelings of pleasure, understood by watching the woman. She stops herself but does not take her eyes off the woman's face.

Jenny tries to tell him to stop. She concentrates and does all she can to not open her mouth and scream. She does not know if she can, the stroking and the pleasure just pushing her. The movement teases the pleasure forward. It did not help that her body movements make the pleasure even greater. Like at home, the tingling builds. The release is just within reach. Her mind told her where it is, tracked it for her. Her mouth is still open and her breathing increases.

Jenny hears him talk to her then. His voice reaches for the logical part of her mind, commanding it to react.

"Close your mouth and lean towards me. My finger licks your clit faster, knowing you are close."

If she is able to stop the moment to ask her why she did listen to him, she could not tell you. Jenny closes her mouth and leans towards Sam. She shakes her head as his tongue licks her clit faster. The last part of that command drives her imagination forward, bringing back the thought of his tongue on her in place of his fingers. It moves, stroking up and down without pause. Causing sparks of pleasure to ignite with every flick, it calls for the release and have it ready to push out from somewhere between her stomach and pussy, staring from her clit. She could feel her body moving harder against him, starting to tense up. Those sparks lights a fire that rushes forward in a loud firestorm.

"Let me taste your cum. Let me feel your orgasm against my finger."

Jenny moans a half controlled 'no' out loud. It is more of a mewing sound.

Toni watches the woman shake her head as her eyes and mouth close. She saw the woman turn and lean her head closer to the man. The man says something to her and she could see her say 'no'. Toni knew that if anyone had turn to look at the two, they would have thought the woman was about to cry. She knew better. Toni watches the woman's entire body shudder. It is almost funny to watch but Toni recognizes an attempt to slow it down. She concentrates on the woman's face. She nods to herself, knowing the woman is close. Toni could see it in the woman's body language. What Toni wouldn't give to feel that same excitement right now.

Sam says steadily towards Jenny, "Cum against my mouth."

With that, Jenny feels Sam's one finger tip turn into two. Flicking up with the first finger and just as it passes, the second finger flicks up over her clit right after. The pleasure and the pace force the orgasm over and through all her attempts to hold back and control it. Jenny could not help but let her pleasure loose. Just as it starts, she could feel the logical mind open up to the pleasure. But before she screams she feels Sam's lips press against her, kissing her. Her mouth opens against his and she feels his tongue move against her tongue.

The pleasure is so loud that she does not know if she is moaning. She lets herself, her entire body enjoy. Jenny surrenders to the waves of pleasure.

Sam could feel her shake with every stroke of his two fingers. He could almost hear her moan in his mouth. Luckily, she did not make the noise her body was expressing. He could feel her body tense as her orgasm broke. He loves the feel of her orgasm.

Toni watches the woman have her orgasm as she leans against the counter. She hears a ding from the kitchen and her order number being screamed over the crash of dishes and pans. She sees the woman calming down and opens her eyes to look over at her. Toni raises her glass to the couple once more, winks and then takes another sip before heading to the kitchen to pick up the ready order.

"Guess I was right." He says as the waitress walks into the kitchen.

All Jenny could say is, "Oh my God."

She still shivers slightly at the aftermath. Her body now weak from the orgasm. She turns and kisses Sam once more. Hard and passionate is the kiss.

Sam returns the kiss, excited still at the situation. He is excited even more because she allowed him to please her in public like this. Still he wanted to take her right now. Instead, he does not think he would make it that far home to have her. He thought of perhaps taking her to the rest room and doing it there. He is almost to the point where he could not take any more. Boy, is he ever so horny.

She pulls away as the waitress arrives with their dinner.

Toni smiles at them both and put down a couple of extra napkins.

"I am guessing you might need these extra napkins."

Sam smiles and says, "Thank you, Toni."

Sam figures it is a safe way for the waitress to tell them that it is okay. He can only imagine what it looked like to her, for her to bring them extra napkins. Still, it can still get messy for him so he appreciates the thought.

"If you need anything else, please do not hesitate to let me know."

Toni looks at Jenny once more before she leaves.

Jenny barely is able to smile at the waitress. The mortifying embarrassment of being exposed to a stranger is numbing her into inaction. She found it difficult to speak. It is really strange since she never has that problem when they fool around and Sam gets caught.

Still though, Jenny still feels excited in a strange way. Perhaps it is the way their waitress was looking at them. She was the center of attention, not Sam. Jenny is not normally the center of attention. She does not thrive on it. Sam, on the other hand, is usually the center of attention. Jenny knows he gets a lot of attention at work because he is the star there. Was it nice? She asks herself. The logical part of her mind thought so but surely there are other ways to get nice attention. It is a pleasure, a guilty one to be sure, to be able to do this. She is not sure how illegal this is but she surely does not want to find out.

Jenny remembers all the time Sam would get caught with her hand down his pants. She would see that smile or, rather the guilty smile, on his face. Like an innocent boy getting caught with his hand in a cookie jar right before dinner. It is that guilty and innocent smile on his face that no one can deny or reprimand him for his naughty actions. She enjoys seeing that look on him. Sometimes, she guiltily admits to timing it right so that he gets caught. This time, she did not get to sit there and watch his reaction with the reaction of the person watching them. She is the one that was watched.

It feels good, she decided. She smiles sheepishly at Sam and picks up her fork. Jenny can see why he does not mind being 'played with' in public. She takes her first bite with relish because for some reason she is famished.

Toni watches the couple eat their meal. It did not look like there was going to be any more fun coming from them tonight. Too bad, she really enjoyed their show. She is kind of hoping they'd have some more fun. It would certainly help her pass the time, not to mention some food for tonight's solo fun.

vic450
vic450
70 Followers
1...34567...11