Going to the Dr.

Story Info
Not your ordinary check-up.
984 words
3.57
39.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I woke up with the alarm going off, I knew I had to get out of bed and get ready to go see the Dr. This was just an ordinary check up, but feeling really good about myself, I wanted to feel special. And Oh Boy how special it made me feel in the end.

I took a nice long hot shower and let the water run down between my tits as I stood there. I got out of the shower and dried off. As I started to get dressed, I looked for some of my prettiest panties and my sexiest bra. I knew the Dr. wouldn't be seeing them, but they made me feel really special. I found my matching black lace panties and bra. This was my favorite bra of all, because when my shirt rubbed across my nipples, it would send chills all Thu my body. Then I put on my garter and then my hose. I wore a black silky shirt, mini skirt and black heels. As I looked in the mirror, I felt like I was worth a Million Dollars.

When I arrived at the Dr's office, it was a total mess. The nurse had called in sick, the Dr was delivering a baby, but they had a Dr there to take his place. Knowing that I wouldn't have another chance to get back soon, I decided to stay and see the Dr that was there. They call me into the examining room where I waiting for what seemed like a life time. When the Dr finally got in there, my mouth about hit the floor. He couldn't've of been any older then me and had the body of a Greek god. He apologized for being late and asked if it would be alright for him to check me out without a nurse being in the room as they was short handed.

I told him that since it was just a check up, that I didn't mind at all. As he listened to my heart I felt his other hand brush against my thigh. I knew it had to be an accident, as so many Dr's had been getting sued for Sexual Harassment. He told me to take a really deep breathe, as I inhaled a breathe my shirt brushed against my nipples and I let out the breathe quickly. He told me that I had to hold it just a little be longer and to do it again. This time I did and it almost drove me over the edge of reality just sitting there.

After he had looked in my eyes, ears, nose and throat. He told me that he needed to do a further exam and that I had to take my shirt and skirt off. I wasn't sure why, but he was the Dr and he knew what needed to be done. If only I had known what was coming.

After I took off my shirt and skirt, he told me to stand up. As I stood there in the examining room in my lace bra & panties, with my garter belt holding my hose up, I seen something in the Dr's eyes. It scared me at first and I was a little embarrassed, but then I figured out what kind of exam I was fixing to get.

He told me to get back on the exam table and lay down. Then I was told to put my arms up over my head and not to take them down until he told me to. Then he walked up to the side of the exam table and moved my bra over on one of my tits, till it was fully exposed. I started to say something, but he just put his finger over his mouth and made a shhhhh sound. Then he start massaging my tit. Going around in circles, starting at the outside of my tit. By the time he got to my nipple, it was standing straight up and hard as a rock. With his thumb and forefinger, he started rolling my nipple between it. I didn't know if I should yell for help or start moaning with pleasure. I was scared, but was also getting excited. Then he bent over and was sucking on my nipple. I was getting so wet and wanted to beg for more, but every time I would go to say something, he would just say SHHHHH. With his other hand inside my bra tweaking my other nipple. I just about lose it.

I really thought I had been dreaming till he told me to unfasten his pants and then I knew I wasn't. For in front of me was the biggest cock I had ever seen. In one swift move he was on top of me and driving his cock in my wet pussy. I was just about to cum, but still holding back, wanting to make sure and wait on him. As he started going fast and pumping me hard, I knew he was just about go cum. I tighten up my muscles to drain every ounce of him and not let go. I was just about to let out a loud moan and he covered my mouth, so it would not escape. Then as he let his hot load shoot up inside me, I wrap my legs around him. Pulling him inside of me even further. After about five minutes, I released my legs and he stood up pulling himself out of me. He told me that my exam went well and that I could get dressed now. As I was fixing to leave the room, he gave me his phone number and told me to call him if I needed another exam anytime soon. As I paid my bill, I smiled and thought to myself. Now that's the kind of exam I like getting.