Going Up Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know Brenda," he said. "I don't know if your tastes run to the type of restaurant that would take us in at this hour without a reservation. McDonald's maybe, but not many others."

"You leave that to me Darling and pick me up at my flat in twenty minutes," she said.

"And what makes you think I'm even dressed?" he asked.

"Well Darling," she whispered seductively, "if you weren't dressed at the moment I'd have heard you tugging at your lolly while we spoke. You didn't grunt or moan once during our conversation so you must have some clothes on. Whatever they are, just jump into your motor and get ye hence!"

Jason laughed and agreed. He hung up the phone and marveled at the woman's brazenness. He decided to give her exactly what she'd asked for and grabbed his car keys and headed for the door. Thirty minutes later he pulled up in front of her building and rang the buzzer.

"Darling you simply must try to be on time in future!" she said through the intercom. "Otherwise this relationship is doomed from the start!"

"I'm a slow driver," he said blandly.

"Well that's something we shall definitely have to work on!" she said. "I'll be right down."

Jason returned to his car and leaned against the passenger side door panel with his arms crossed. He watched through the glass panes on the front of the building and saw movement at the back of the lobby.

She came breezing through the lobby with a triumphant grin on her face, a stylish shawl around her neck and wearing a low key evening dress. As she opened the inner door she looked at him and her triumphant grin morphed into a grimace of chagrin. Her mouth fell open and her eyes went wide as she stared at him. She frowned and walked slowly to the outer door and pushed it open with a look of tired impatience.

"What the hell is that?" she asked, each word dripping out of her mouth with contempt.

"What?" Jason asked innocently.

"What are you wearing?" she said.

"Exactly what I was wearing when you called me," he replied.

She looked him up and down, taking in his gray track pants and sleeveless athletic shirt, and shook her head in exasperation.

"I said it, didn't I," she said tiredly. "I told you to come as you are."

"Yes you did," he said with an impish grin.

She sighed and leaned against the car beside him. She closed her eyes briefly and then looked him up and down once more. She frowned again and then let out a brief sputter of amusement.

"I should have known," she said, grinning in spite of herself. "I should have known that you'd do something like this."

Jason nodded and then the two of them started laughing. She pinched the bridge of her nose and shook her head one more time.

"What am I going to do with you?" she asked rhetorically.

"I think you should come to dinner with me," he said evenly. "Get in. I've already made the arrangements."

She laughed again and slid into the passenger seat as he held the door for her.

"This ought to be entertaining," she muttered.

She sat back in the car enjoying the ride. It was not as expensive a car as her own but she was beginning to get used to him not even trying to impress her as so many other men did with dreary regularity. She began to wonder to herself whether she'd been mistaken all these years in trying to be the driving force in every single one of her relationships.

"Where are you taking me?" she asked, almost afraid he was going to say McDonald's.

"You'll see," he said cryptically.

After some fifteen minutes they pulled up to a bistro that Brenda didn't even know existed. Mario's was a small café style restaurant in an industrial park that she'd never seen before. She studied the darkened windows doubtfully and turned to Jason as he parked the car.

"I think it's closed my dear," she said.

"Yeah," he said as he swung the car door open and got out.

He sauntered around to her side of the car and opened her door.

"Coming?" he asked.

She pursed her lips and gave a mental shrug. She slid out of the car and tucked her hand under his arm. He escorted her to the glass door and rapped twice on the glass.

Silence.

He smiled at her and turned to the door again in time for a man to come bustling out of the back room. The man squinted through the darkness at them and then smiled. He rushed to the door and opened it wide.

"Ah Senor Maxwell," the small mustachioed man said happily. "It has been too long Senor."

He held the door for them to enter and led them to a back room. There was a well laid table in the center of the room. Beside the table was a silver ice bucket on a silver filigreed stand. A bottle of Chardonnay, its glass surface beaded with cold moisture lay in a bed of ice in the bucket.

The man rushed forward and held the chair for Brenda with a friendly smile and pushed it gently forward as she settled into her seat. Jason sat himself and smiled while the man opened the wine and offered him the cork. Jason inhaled the bouquet and sighed in contentment.

"Excellent Mario!" he said. "As usual."

Mario grinned in satisfaction and poured first for Brenda and then for Jason.

Being something of a connoisseur, Brenda sniffed at the wine as she raised it to her lips. Her eyes widened briefly and she sipped at it, knowing already from the aroma that it was very fine.

"My goodness!" she stammered. "I'm..."

"Speechless?" Jason offered.

"That will do," she agreed with a smile.

"Senor y Senorina," Mario said with a partial bow, "dinner will be served when you are ready."

The man withdrew and Brenda was about to tell Jason how unreal this night had been so far. Suddenly the sound of a violin filled the air and she turned to her left with a start to see a man dressed in a tuxedo sliding his bow expertly across a violin that gleamed dark red in the candlelight. A guitar began to play a rhythm and she saw, almost invisible, another tuxedo clad man sitting in a chair and finger picking at a guitar to accompany the violinist.

"I take it back," she said in awe.

"Take what back?" Jason asked with a grin.

"Every nasty thing I've ever said, or even considered saying about you," she said. "I might even apologize for all the nasty things I might say about you in the future as well."

Jason laughed and held his wine up in a toast. She touched her glass to his with a quiet clink and was once again rendered speechless.

Before she had a chance to hide her blushing, Mario returned with appetizers whose aroma had Brenda's palate fairly yearning to taste it.

And so the evening went. There was little conversation between them, but with the atmosphere the way it was and the food, prepared to perfection, laid in front of them almost before they even realized they wanted it, there was little time for small talk.

At the end of the meal, Brenda, on her third glass of wine, swayed prettily toward Jason and gave him a lustful stare.

"Do you think these gentlemen would mind if I threw you down on this table and made mad passionate love to you while they watched?" she asked.

"I think the violin music would go quite well with that," Jason said with a smile. "So you don't mind my state of dress anymore?"

"Darling," she said a little too loudly, "it won't matter what you've been wearing all night because I'm about to strip you naked!"

"Actually," Jason said, "I was hoping I could bend you over the table, flip your little dress up and fuck you from behind."

"Oh Darling," she said with wistfully, "if only I thought you really meant that."

"You don't think I do?" he asked.

She shook her head and grinned.

"You're far too straight-laced for that," she said confidently.

Jason cocked his head to one side and stood up. Brenda's eyes opened wide for a moment and she watched him as he approached the violinist. The musician stopped playing and Jason whispered into his ear. The man grinned and leaned down to his accompanist. The man in the chair nodded and they began to play a waltz that Brenda had never heard. It was set in a minor key and sounded very Russian.

Jason approached the table and held out his hand to her. She grinned and stood up. He took her into his arms and they began to dance to the waltz.

"What is that music?" she asked him, entranced by the eighth and sixteenth note runs built onto the minor key. It was hypnotic.

"A piece I wrote a few years ago," he said.

Before she could take in his response, she was whirled around the room and had no chance to say or think anything. The dance went on and Brenda found herself becoming increasingly aroused. Before she knew it, she was bent forward over the table, the plates and dishes having been thoughtfully cleared as they danced. She felt Jason's hands groping for her dress and then it was raised over her back. She felt her panties being whisked to the floor and, before she could react, his cock was inside her.

She groaned as he entered her and looked back over her shoulder at him. He was gripping her hips and pumping into her and, standing off to the side, the violinist continued to play the oddly sounding waltz. As Jason continued to fuck her, the music began to speed up. Jason's thrusts came in time to the music and Brenda almost couldn't breathe as she took in the surreal events around her.

The music continued to speed up, the guitarist's rhythm almost like flamenco. The violinist was playing so fast, she could barely see his fingers as they flew across the fret board. She grunted as Jason thrust into her, feeling her arousal grow and her orgasm approach like a speeding locomotive. She screamed suddenly and Jason pounded into her mercilessly. As her climax took her she was splayed across the table with her arms spread wide and her bum high behind her. Her feet were wide apart and she could feel Jason's lower belly slapping against her behind.

Suddenly Jason grunted and she felt him twitch as his cock erupted deep in her vagina.

"You bastard," she groaned. "No man has ever fucked me in front of a band before!"

Jason chuckled and pulled his track pants into place. He pulled her dress back down to cover her bum and reached for her panties which had been tossed by her feet.

"I'm keeping these this time," he said. "This was after all my conquest, not yours."

"Darling," she said languorously, "I'm going to get you for this. You do realize that don't you?"

"Of course!" he said.

He collected her wrap and put it over her shoulders and led her to the door. They waved to the grinning musicians and Jason held her close to him as they went to his car.

"What about the bill?" she asked him as he held the car door for her.

"I took care of it," he said.

Mario watched them drive away and smiled a contented smile. Perez and Dominic were still playing the Russian waltz as he tidied up and he hummed along with them.

"Let them play," he said. "Let them play!"

12