Going Uptown

Story Info
Subways are taxing there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
968 words
3.71
28.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a rainy nasty day. There was a deep seeping chill in the air making it a foul day to stand and wait for a bus. There was no way to hail a cab, which was actually empty, in less than ten minutes without getting soaked by the downpour.

This was not Eric's day. He was late for a meeting uptown and the rain was making him choose the number 4 express train, which on a day like this, was impossible to get on. He stood on the platform with the rest New York trying to fit on to any incoming train. After being unable to fit into three packed trains, he shoved his way onto the fourth. He didn't think it was possible for anyone else to fit inside after him but without moving his feet his body was pushed forward. He found his pelvis thrust against the woman standing in front of him.

"I'm sorry." He said against her ear.

She nodded as the both of them we continued to be pushed further in. With her cheek now pressed against the pole, she tried jerking back, to no avail. The train arrived at the next stop and it unbelievably took on more passengers.

Eric tried to take shallow breaths of the stale air but he still felt the fog of his breath steam into the woman's hair. The train began to tug along at a sluggish pace. He shifted his weight from one foot to the other and without meaning to he felt his body press tighter against her. He knew that she could feel it. He knew that she could feel his hard on forming right against her body. There was nothing he could do because there was no where for him to go. Then to his dismay the conductor announced that there were delayed trains ahead of them as their train then came to a halt.

The woman shifted her weight tight against him. The movement didn't help his growth. Even though the air was acrid in his nostrils, he tried taking deeper breaths in order to calm any further hardening. He tried thinking of baseball. His mother naked. His father naked. His mother and father doing the nasty. His grandfather going down on his grandmother. Then at last it seemed like there was an ease in his pants.

The conductor came back on the loud speaker and said that there was a train ahead and they would be moving shortly. The woman began shifting her weight again, rubbing herself against his crotch once more. This time he couldn't build enough vile images to keep from rising. Unexpectedly she turned and was now facing him. This didn't keep his crotch from rubbing again her body. Now when he looked down he was staring right into a cleavage canyon. He smiled weakly as her eyebrows flickered quickly up and down.

He struggled to take deeper breaths but it just made him choke on the recycled air. He attempted to close his eyes, trying to day-dream that he was somewhere else but all he saw was her sweet bosom circling in his mind. He imagined himself dropping his pants down to his ankles and rubbing himself right down the middle of her supple valley.

His eyes popped open and he found her staring straight up at him. He offered another weak smile before taking another stale breath while moving his eyes to the ceiling. All at once he felt her weight shift as she was now face to face with him. He felt her hand make its way in between his thighs. Her open palm stroked him from the bottom up. His eyes climbed down to her meet hers. With a straight face her eyes smiled at him. Her hand pulsed against his stiffness. His breath became ragged as she began to massage him, tightening her hand along the inches hiding in his pants.

He nervously looked around at the crowd to see if anyone else noticed what was happening. He could see the glee in her eyes as she knew that this moment was only theirs. The only eyes on them were from each other. Feeling more and more excited he sensed a dent in his stance. Leaning his shoulder alongside the pole, a pool of sweat began to form in the cleft of his upper lip.

It was happening. He wasn't going to be able to contain it. As grunt bubbled out his chest, a smile flashed across her face. His breath was now firing rapidly as she cupped him tightly. Having her breath graze across his face he repressed the urge to lean over and kiss her open mouth.

The train jerked into motion while she kept up her fondles. Trying futilely to keep some form of composure he knew the reality was that the pleasure was seeping out into the smirk across his face. As the train swayed through the tunnel Eric felt her hand grip him forcefully, trying to keep her hold while they got tossed into others. Even though he wanted to, he didn't dare look into her eyes in fear that their little moment would be exposed.

The lights beamed into the train car as it pulled into the station. When the doors sighed open she released him, turning with the crowd, flowing out onto the platform. She never looked back. He picked up his laptop bag that had been laying by his feet, trying to conceal his unrelenting arousal. He looked around to the faces but none turned his way.

A time later when he finally reached his station, he stepped out onto the platform and out into the evening rain. He looked up at the sky thinking rainy days were not as bad as he thought.