Gokkun Gobbler Ch. 02

Story Info
Bi guy gets to go to the club again.
1.7k words
4.55
51.7k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
turbocs37
turbocs37
164 Followers

In chapter one, I told you the story of how I happened to discover a special club. A club that spent every Friday night using someone's face as a cum dump. I told you about how they had used me for their cum dump; about how I had swallowed so much cum that I had felt bloated; about having my face and head completely covered. I had told you that I had fulfilled two of my top fantasies; that of receiving a bukkake and of partaking in gokkun (the drinking of large quantities of cum from a container). Now I want to tell you what happened after.

I awoke the next morning still covered in cum. It was all over my pillow and the smell was exquisite. I lay there enjoying the aroma and the feeling of the cum mask so tight on the skin of my face and neck. Since it was Saturday morning I decided to go for a run. Not wanting to give up my second skin just yet, I got dressed and stretched and started outside without cleaning up. It was so erotic to be running around my neighborhood with all this cum on my face. If anyone stopped me to talk I would have been so busted. As it happens, no one did. What did happen though was as I heated up from exertion, the sweat caused the cum to rehydrate and start running down my face. Instead of the drops of sweat dripping off my chin, they stretched out and hung off my chin like I had just received a facial. It ran into my mouth and I got to drink some more of the cum from the night before. I had never enjoyed a run so much in my whole life. It was finally over however and I reluctantly showered off. I was so horny from the audacity of the morning and the lingering flavor of cum that I headed directly to my favorite ABS (adult bookstore) hoping for some breakfast.

It was only 10 am but I got lucky. There were five cars in the lot. I headed right in and paid my way back to the booths. Only one person was perusing the retail merchandise so I thought there was a good chance that two or three guys would be in the back. I was right. There were actually four guys and all were standing around with their hands in their pockets trying hard not to look at each other. I took this as a good sign that they were there to deliver my breakfast. I went into my favorite booth and knelt by the hole. Right away someone entered the adjacent booth and began selecting a movie. He dropped his pants and started playing with a very promising looking cock. I made the universal sign and he put his stiffening cock through the hole. I looked at it for a moment as I always do and then took it into my mouth. Mmmmm! It was nice and clean and getting harder by the second. In moments it was rock hard and throbbing. This guy must be desperate to get off I thought. Sure enough, within a minute of my eager attention, he started bucking his hips into the hole and I just buried my mouth up to the hole and let him skull fuck me through his orgasm. He flooded me with jizz. He must have spurted seven or eight times and his cum tasted as good as any I had ever had. I sat back and relished the flavor while my friend zipped up and headed out. Immediately another man entered the booth and as I swallowed the last of the cum, he put his own cock through the hole. This one was already hard and I took it all in at once; all the way to the root. I heard him gasp and felt him press against the hole. I backed off and sucked hard on the head for a moment while gently pulling the skin of his shaft down toward his balls and then I buried it to the hilt in my throat. Again I backed off and sucked hard on the head and again I deepthroated him. I settled into that rhythm and it was apparently very effective as he started grunting with five minutes and then he too was flooding my face cunt with his creamy treasure.

This went on for the other two guys and then there was a lull in the action. Someone had come in while I was working but since he didn't enter the booth, I figured he was another sucker like me. I took advantage of the respite to rest my jaws. It can be hard work to suck cock, especially when you were taking one right after another. All the cocks this morning had been nice and thick and that takes a little more effort as well. Not to mention what had happed the night before. How I have often wished my sucking muscles could be like the cardiac muscle; good as new after a split second of rest and able to work like a champ for hours on end.

By the time the lunch hour was over, I had managed to swallow 7 more loads. I headed home and found a message on my answering machine. It was Greg, my host from the club. He said I had been extremely popular the night before and the group had elected to invite me to their session tonight. Was I interested? Was I ever. I called the number he left me and got his machine. I told him I was very interested and unless I heard from him, I would show up at the club at 8:30 like the night before. I spent the rest of the day in incredible anticipation.

I was sitting in my car ready to go when eight o'clock finally rolled around. I may have broken a speed limit or two on my way, but I arrived safely about twenty after. He was waiting outside for me. We went in and at the top of the stairs; he said things were going to be a little different tonight. "How so?" I asked.

"Have you heard of cream pies?" he asked.

"Yes," I responded, "I have. That is another one of my fantasies. I have wanted to eat a cream pie for quite some time."

"Well tonight is your lucky night my friend. Do you remember the two young women that were fluffing last night?" I nodded my head. "Well, tonight is the night we set aside to use a woman or women. After your performance last night, the guys all voted to invite you so you could help keep the girls clean while we fuck them."

"You mean you want me to suck your cum out of their slit's after you fuck them?"

"That is the general idea, yes. Are you still interested?"

"You bet I am. I am already hard just thinking about it."

Well come on in then."

We entered and, sure enough, there were the two young beauties from last night; one brunette and one blonde. They were already naked and they were each secured on a small couch with rope. One was on her back and one was on her hands and knees. I was told to go ahead and lube them up. I got busy right away and began sucking on first one then the other tight little shaved fuck slits. After I brought the brunette to orgasm and moved over to the blonde, the guys started working on them both. Two jumped on the brunette and one started fucking the blonde's mouth. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around. I was staring at a hard cock. I got the idea and moved out of the way. I sat back and watched as these guys worked the girls over pretty hard.

After the second guy came in the brunette Greg told me to do my job. I moved in as a big glob of cum started seeping out of her hole. Not wanting to miss any, I struck like a viper and started sucking for all I was worth. Immediately a lot of cum began pouring out of her cunt and into my mouth. The taste was so good. I thought cum was delicious straight from a cock but this was even better. Cock cream mixed with cunt cream. Mmmmm!!!

No sooner did the flow die down than I was directed to go to the blonde. She already had three loads in her. I moved in and she dumped a huge load right into my mouth. Wow. This was incredible. The show went on for the next two hours with many of the guys cumming twice. I lost count but when I went back and watched the film, I counted a total of 34 men at the party and 63 loads of cum I had eaten out of the girls' fuckslits. That meant I had more cum in my stomach than I did the night before. Close to 100 loads of cum I had swallowed in 24 hours. Not many people can claim that distinction.

Once the show was over, I was again forced, along with the two whores, to go to my car without my clothes. The girls were freaking out because they had ridden there with Greg and were now left on their own. Of course, I was a gentleman and offered them a ride. They were VERY grateful and when we got to their place I was very happy with my reward. They let me eat them some more and they took turns sucking my cock and letting me fuck them. When I finally did cum in the blonde, they made me eat it out of her cunt just like at the party.

We fell asleep all tangled up with each other and slept like we were dead. I awoke to the sensation of having my cock sucked. The brunette was polishing my knob and the blonde was licking my nuts. Wow! I had wanted that for a long time. Were all my fantasies to come true? After some of this attention, I blew my load in her mouth and she started snowballing with the blonde. After trading my load a few times they split it and began snowballing with me; first one, then the other. Finally they swallowed what they had and I swallowed what I had. What a fucking weekend. I got the girls' phone numbers and went on home. I remember thinking, "I just thought I was working for the weekend before."

turbocs37
turbocs37
164 Followers