Gold Card Ch. 10

Story Info
Awaiting word from Ted, Susan tells her Gold Card Story
926 words
4.59
28.6k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From:
   Susan
To:
   Ted
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2007 3:28 pm


Hi Ted,

Well I haven't heard back from you about your return trip to the electronics store, I hope that means good news. I feel a bit cut off from you, realizing the only way I know how to get a hold of you is by email and often that feels so fleeting. Yeah, I know we really don't know each other, even though we did what we did that first night, but I still would like to see you again and perhaps talk about more than the Gold Card. Of course these wonderful cards are something to talk about.

Remember how I said I was going to take a break after the incredible fucking I got at the coffee shop, well I got a bit curious about the drug store. What you told me about Carolyn was pretty incredible and I figured that the store must have a male counterpart to Carolyn, you know, a guy who does the same stuff she does and has the same talent with his hands that you said she does. Anyway, I headed over to the store hoping to get on the receiving end of some incredible hands.

I bought several items and handed the cashier my Gold Card, waiting for her to call some nimble male pharmacist. She rang up the total, ran my card and handed it back to me reaching for the intercom.

"Carolyn, we have a Gold Card user here."

Perplexed I said, "But I was hoping for a guy."

"Oh, it's okay, Carolyn can take care of men and women."

"But I'm not a lesbian," I pleaded.

She told me that Carolyn wasn't either, but she could work something out.

Thinking perhaps Carolyn would just bring me to the back and then introduce me to the guy who was going to take care of me, I quietly went along with it all. When Carolyn arrived I simply followed her back to the pharmacy. She opened the door to the pharmacy, let me through another door and into a small office, just like you described it to me.

Carolyn then reached to my blouse but I grabbed the button and said, "But I wanted a man to do this."

"It's okay ma'am, I take care of both men and women."

"But I'm not a lesbian, I don't want a woman touching me."

She continued on trying to convince me to try it. I finally relented, telling her that if she wanted she could give me a massage, I figured that was safe enough. I went ahead and removed my blouse and bra as she unfolded a massage table right there in the office. It was a bit of a tight fit but she got it to work.

Once I was on the table, she slipped out of the room for a moment and then returned with some heated oil that she began spreading over my back. Almost immediately I began to relax as she started kneading the muscles in my shoulders and neck. With a combination of heavy pressure and then a light, airy touch she gave me the most incredible massage.

After finishing with my neck, she ran her hands down my back with her fingers firmly following down the muscles, curving in and out. She started just behind my shoulder blades moving down the center of my back and stopping just above my waist. After working my back for about fifteen minutes, she offered to do my lower back and legs. By then I was feeling so good, so relaxed I told her to go ahead.

She then grabbed the elastic waist of my shorts and began to pull them and my panties down. I reached down, protesting some, but she said she had to take them off to do my lower back and legs. I couldn't argue with that so I wiggled my body as she worked my shorts and panties down to my ankles and then off of my feet.

Before I could say anything her hands moved down my lower back and out onto my ass, where she kneaded my muscles, leaning hard on me. She continued down my back and onto my ass and as she squeezed my ass as she leaned on me, I could feel the sensation all the way to my clit as it gently ground into the padding on the table. By the time her hands moved to my thighs I could feel myself breathing hard and I tingled inside my pussy.

Once on my thighs she would run her thumbs down my inner thighs and when she squeezed there it pulled my pussy lips just enough so I could feel it in my clit. Not only was she relaxing my legs and muscles, she was getting me turned on. After about ten minutes working on my legs, she ran her hands up my thighs and suddenly I felt her fingers toying with my pussy.

I clamped my legs together, sat up, covered my breasts with one arm and began reaching for my clothes. Before I could grab anything she said, "What if I showed you something that I think will change your mind, can I do that?"

Oh hell Ted, someone's ringing my doorbell. Let me send this off and hopefully I can get back to it right away. I've lost too many long emails leaving them unsent on my computer. Damn, they're knocking on the door now, let me send th