Gold Lounge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She raced down the hallway, down the elevator, out of the hotel, caught a cab, and was back in her room shortly. She wilted with relief to see that her friend was not yet back, and she stripped out of her clothes quickly. She flipped the metal security bolt on the door, so that she'd get a bit of warning if her friend returned before she was done. She lay down on her back on the bed. She turned the lamp so that her dripping pussy was lit up, and began to take pictures of her sticky, wet, creamy pussy. He had cum so much, and it smelled amazing, mixed as it was with her own juices. She took a picture, then admired it, then took another, over and over. In between shots, she would slowly finger-fuck herself, and swirl the cum around on her clit. She was so close to cumming, but held off. As she played with her pussy and their mingled cum, she thought about what her husband would do if he were here, how incredibly turned on he'd be, and how he'd clean her pussy for her, then cum inside of her, and clean her again, and then do it all over. She started to get incredibly turned on, thinking about what he would do... and anticipating his reaction when she got home to him in a few days. So she used the stranger's thick, sticky cum and her own dripping juices to bring herself to a raging orgasm, and then another. Then she texted, "Guess what I just did..." and began sending the pictures, one after another, to her husband's phone. She quickly wrote a brief email to him, describing her night, and promising a more detailed recounting later. She unbolted the door, and got in the shower, and grinned from ear to ear, thinking about the surprise he'd find when he woke up for work that day... and wondered how late he'd be for work.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
saturswingsaturswingover 13 years ago
Yessss!

Now that worked...in a lot of ways. You're a good writer and the subject matter, particularly the smoking, was right up my alley. And the fact that you're a woman writer makes it all the hotter. A big, hard thanks for sharing and really hope you keep contributing. :)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Confessions of a Cum-Slut Ch. 01 Wife's take on a threesome with her creampie loving hubby.in Loving Wives
Outsourcing His shrewd wife taps ready young coed for booty duty.in Anal
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Taking It for the Team Hockey buddies gangbang my hot friend.in Group Sex
More Stories