Golden Arrows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock was drawn in and out of her slickness; she cried and whimpered, begged him for more as her pussy adjusted to the invading member. Over and over he drew her toward another release one that he knew would make her soul tied forever with his.

The arrow gleamed in all its beauty as their mating increased in tempo. The gold beckoned him closer to his own climax, unlocking his heart for the beautiful woman who lay beneath him. Her legs wrapped tight around his hips. Eros' seed shot into her womb just as hers coated him with hot liquid. Their desires mingled and as his sought a place to rest and form into life, hers continued to shudder and flow thick and hot around his dick.

Eros felt the final wave of her come pour free and knew his own would soon begin to dominate one of her seeds. He pulled from her sex, wrapped her within his embrace and pushed the arrow away. The light of it dimmed and then extinguished. Eros removed the blindfold and kissed Psyche.

She felt his face, ran her fingers down his chest and cupped his wet slick balls before gliding her fingers over his shaft. "No gift I have been given matches the one you have blessed me with. I am yours for the taking."

He licked her neck, bit the flesh and left it bruised. "I will take you to the heavens with me," he whispered, though he knew she did understand the true depth of the promise.

"I want no other," she whispered. She pressed herself tight against him, closed her eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

Eros left Psyche before dawn's first light. His cock was still hard and hungry for the woman he had claimed for himself, but he knew there were still many humans that hungered for her visage. His mother would not be satisfied until he came up with a solution that would put her back into the hearts of man.

Eros' godly body retained the form of a mortal all through the day. He conversed with man, ate their food, studied their ways, laughed and shared jokes with those that took the time to notice him. In many of the men and women he saw goodness and love; those mortals were rewarded with golden arrows.

When a man mistreated a woman or a woman was seen committing adulteress acts toward her spouse, their hearts were pierced with leaden tips. As the day passed into night he watched over Psyche's dwelling, once more picking and choosing who benefited from her graciousness and gentle words.

When he stood next to her window that second night, he knew she sensed him.

"My lamp is already out, my love. Will you come to me again?" Her request was but a whisper on the wind.

Eros smiled into the darkness. His cock strained against the cloth that bound his shaft against his groin. He moved with great speed and light feet, into her room. The door again had been left open and when it quietly shut behind him, Psyche turned toward the sound. Again he was hidden by the darkness of the night and the clouds worked to hide his presence.

"I am here, my love," Eros answered. The space between them was covered quickly. They met as one in the center of the room. Eros gathered her naked body against his. She wiggled and purred as his mouth captured the soft flesh of her neck. He felt her pulse beat against his lips. Eros hands cupped her ass, lifted her so that she could rub her pussy against the protruding member that was still covered by wool and linen.

"Oh – by the gods you are all I want and desire. I thought of no one but you today and now you come to me and it is hard for me to breathe let alone wait for you to disrobe and take me as your own again," Psyche hissed as her sex was repeatedly assaulted by the promise of what lay beneath the clothing.

Eros eased her down his length. He waited until he was certain she could stand on her own two feet before caressing her cheek. "I have thought of you all day my delicious flower and my need for you can only be sedated for the night – it will have to be satisfied repeatedly – for all time. It will never wane."

He felt her blush. "Do you have the blindfold?" he asked.

"Yes, my love; it is there on the bed, next to my pillow."

"Good, we will have need of it later."

"Why can I not see you? Why must you blindfold me?"

He kissed her fingers. "Do you fear this darkness?"

"No. I only wish to look upon your face, to see you so I can close my eyes when you are not here and hold you in my thoughts."

Eros smirked. "So you think of me?"

"I confessed as much just moments ago," she answered. "Do you doubt my words?"

His thumb traced her mouth. "No, my love – here, take my hand." He placed her palm on his chest. "Do you feel the beat of my heart? The rapid pulse is because of you. My blood boils at the thought of taking you again. It is no wonder that the goddess of love is jealous of you."

Psyche laughed. "You jest. You are a flatterer."

He pulled her into his arms. "I speak the truth. Kiss me dear Psyche and show me how you pay homage to the man whose words you claimed were false."

Her trepidation was obvious by her gentle kiss. He grinned and felt her hands glide down his chest. She slowly released the cord that knotted the wool tunic. He stood still giving her the time it needed to get over her fears.

Psyche's movements were evident that she knew what he wanted. Though she was new to the art of love, it was apparent that she was not ignorant to the desires of man and woman. He felt the hem of his tunic being lifted.

Eros aided her; his pouch slipped from his shoulder, down his arm and landed softly on the floor, just as she had the tunic to his hips. With his arm now free of any hindering articles, he lifted them; she pulled the material up his chest and over his head. Psyche gathered the clothing, folded it and bent down leaving it to lie where he would find it before morning's light. She did not rise from her knelt position. His cock pulsated beneath the loin cloth.

The sound of heavy breathing reached his ears. The caress of fingers against his calf muscles told him she was releasing the leather cords of his shoes. At her gentle urging he stepped out of one then the other. These too he knew she took great care with.

Eros reached out and stroked her head. His fingers toyed with the smooth golden locks. His nails ran across her cheek. She turned and kissed his fingertips before moving closer. Her lips pressed against his right thigh. He spread his legs slightly as she licked up to taste the skin that rested against the linen cloth. Cool fingers released the ties that kept the cloth secure. Her face was close to his body. His cock jumped in response to her warm breath as the linen fell away.

"Yes, my beautiful creature. You can feel the heat of my desire, can't you? Do you smell the musky scent of my sex? Do you know that now as you sit on your knees in front of me, that my seed will flow like warm wine down your throat and into your belly? I choose to feed you, Psyche. Do you wish to take what I offer and quench your thirst?"

A whimper that sounded more like a soulful cry of need escaped her lips.

Eros pushed both of his fingers into her hair, pulled her closer to his cock and felt her hands skate up his hips. Her fingers wrapped around his girth and he groaned as her virgin lips found his shaft's head.

"Yes, my lover; kiss it, taste it, learn the feel and shape of it with your tongue and lips. My cock wants nothing more than to be bathed in your mouth as it was bathed last night in your juices."

She did what was desired. Her tongue slowly pressed against the spongy tip of his sex. The flattened muscle worked around the head, the tip toyed with the opening, dipping in and out of the smooth center. He grunted his approval.

Psyche used the wet muscle to glide up and down his cock. She covered every pore, making sure to angle her head so that she could caress the back, sides, and base. All the while Eros hips moved in accordance to the growing desire that was forming in his groin.

He fucked the air when she concentrated on his balls. His fingers curled into fists, gathering her hair into their tight grip. He pushed her face deeper against his testicles. She opened her mouth and drew the velvet sack into the warmth.

A moan of pleasure left his throat as her tongue swept back and forth each sphere. She lifted them, suckled them, rolled them across the top of her mouth; the soft fleshy sides of her cheeks held them as her tongue pushed and played. The tender scrape of her teeth added to the friction of her mouth making love to the marbles encased in thin flesh.

When she popped off, the cool air and the arousal of his sex brought the hard stones up to his body. Her tongue moved back up to the top of his shaft and soon she was opening her mouth to consume the point of his arousal. Eros cursed softly as he felt her lips roll over him. He pushed her down, gently at first, urging her to accept the invasion.

"Open wider," he whispered when her teeth ran across the engorged veins of his dick. She did so, moaned and suckled as he pushed even more firmly. One hand moved to his hips, the other he left in her hair, to use as an anchor. He pulled her up, pushed her down and repeated the process over and over again, until he heard her gag.

"Tilt your head, open wider," he hissed. He eased up on his hold and waited for her compliance. When he felt she was ready, the god of love thrust deep into her throat and held her while she learned to breathe through her nose. He then lifted her head, dropped her down again and pushed his hips forward. Her nails dug into his hips as he fucked her. His arousal grew to the true godly form that he had held back while taking his mortal one.

The girth thickened in her throat; the length grew and he felt her muscles wrap tight around him in defiance of his side. Still Psyche suckled as if she were made for him. Eros plowed her without thought as his seeds exploded into her. The froth of cum spilled out of her mouth, a white goo covered her lips and his cock.

Eros erupted again, pulled out so she could swallow and showered the white honey all over her face and neck. His breath was heavy; her own full of gasps and whimpers as he brought her up from the floor. Eros captured her mouth, their tongues tangled as he drank his own seed. When they parted,he turned her toward the bed. "Go now, put on the blindfold that I may reward you for what you have just given me."

Psyche did as she'd been told. Eros reached for his pouch, stuck one hand inside and waited for her to tell him she was ready. When the words were spoken he pulled a golden arrow from his pouch and once more the room was illuminated by the powers of the god. He saw her naked, standing at the foot of the bed. Her back was too him; Eros studied her ass and knew that he would one day make good on his first promise – he would leave no part of her untouched by him.

"Crawl onto the bed, remain on your hands and knees," he demanded with gentle words. He watched and stared hungrily as she got into the position. Eros followed behind her. Their combined weight made the bed moan as it flexed.

His fingers trailed over her hair, pushing it away and leaving her back exposed. He leaned over, kissed her spine, trailed the tip of his tongue down its full length and pressed wet kisses along the small of her back. Eros reached down and stroked her sex.

She hissed in response, opened her legs wider so that he could push two fingers into her opening. Reflexively she pushed back into the invading digits; her pussy tightened around him. Eros grinned, pulled his fingers out then shoved them back in. He fucked her slowly, allowing her to beg him for more, demanding it from him, before he was willing to give her the cock she craved.

The head was poised at her entrance. He pressed it inside; her sex swallowed the tip; deeper he went. Another inch was accepted and then another. When his entire length, the length of a god was poured into her, he grabbed her thick hair and began to drive in and out of her slickness.

Again Eros took them both on a path that would collide with one another. The stars danced behind the clouds; the moon glowed; its light – finally able to break through the thickness – fell on him and as his come shot into her womb and hers coated his dick, Eros wings pushed through the mortal flesh of man.
He flexed them and shuddered violently.

Another spasm of fluid coated her walls. Psyche screamed, the sound bounced off the walls, but again with the sense of an immortal Eros knew they were safe. He continued using her pussy, while her cunt continued to milk all he had left in his balls.

They collapsed together.

He rolled over, brought her with him and covered her with his wings. She stilled and he felt her questioning hesitation. Eros whispered to her and soon felt her steady breathing as she fell asleep in the blankets of his wings. In the morning he was gone, the blindfold still securely in place over her eyes.

The third day of his assessment of man rewarded him with more views of love and desire, respect and enchantment. Eros found himself wondering if perhaps his perception of man being one of idiocy and lunacy was wrong. That in fact. they craved what the gods and goddesses craved – the want to be with someone who values and respects them.

He shook his head, doubt creeping in that gods and goddesses could be just as "human" as humans themselves. When he returned to Psyche that night it was with a plan in mind on how to gain her for his own and deal with his mother at the same time.

"You are here again," she whispered into the darkness. "My lamp is off and my blindfold on."

"I am here and I am glad to see you have learned so quickly what is expected of you." He pulled an arrow from the pouch and set it on the table by the bed. Eros disrobed, leaned down and kissed Psyche before climbing onto the bed. He rested over her. His knees straddled her face. His arms rested against her hips and thighs.

"You are backwards my love," she said with a soft giggle.

He grinned at her innocence. "Take my cock in your mouth, my sweet, while I drink the sweetest nectar from the most golden cup."

Eros lowered his face to her pussy and began to penetrate her opening. Immediately he heard his blonde goddess moan in pleasure. Her hands found his cock and her tongue renewed the acquaintance with his balls. As they took their time sucking and fondling each other Eros thoughts on how to manipulate his mother faded.

Psyche's essences covered him.

He pushed his tongue against her clit. His nose slid along her pussy lips; he breathed in her womanly fragrance. The sharp nails of her fingers dug into his ass as she pushed him down her throat. He lifted and fell for her. The head of his cock slammed back and sank away; repeatedly he thrust his rod into her tight opening as he pushed his own hard digits into her sex.

Three fingers fucked her cunt. His teeth toyed with her lips and clit. He lapped at the beads of honey that spilled onto her golden curls. When they came again, he shot his creamy liquid down her throat, this time she took every ounce. He supped greedily on her flesh as her hot fluids coated his face.

Panting they pulled apart; Eros covered his eyes and took in large gulps of breath. He was sure Psyche did the same. He stroked her legs and felt her move so that she lay with her head beside his.

"You are so handsome," she whispered. His eyes shot open. He stared at her. Their eyes held and for a moment he was breathless. "I am sorry," she told him, caressed his lips with her fingers and moved to kiss his lips.

Eros pulled away. "I trusted you not to look upon me!" he rose from the bed. She followed after him.

"But why, you are handsome. A god among men," she answered. He looked at her as she sat on the bed with her knees bent in.

"You do not know the truth of your words. I must go."

"But – why did you hide yourself?" she asked again. Eros noted the pleading in her voice.

"If you saw me at my true state you would have no choice but to fall in love with me," he told her.

"Your true state – what is your true state?" she asked. "It does not matter who or what you are. You could be a wealthy senator, or a lowly shepherd. I care not. My love, it is only you that I desire."

"Is it? What of the men and women that lavish you with gifts? Do you not desire them as much as you desire me – perhaps in a different way?" he questions.

"No – they are just admirers. You are my love, my life, all that I want and nothing more."

Eros turned away. "And if you were asked to leave this place behind, would you? Could you abandon the admirers, the gifts they bring – would you do so for love, or would you do it because I am Eros, the god of love?"

His wings erupted from his human flesh; his body grew thicker and taller than those of man and a glow of warmth surrounded him. Psyche stepped back; the room glowed brightly; the light shone from her window into the gardens. Eros turned and faced her. "Do you love me as a man or as a god?"

She crawled from the bed and fell to her knees to worship him. When he said nothing she looked up and studied him.

"A god, I see," he said and turned away.

"Wait," she called.

He faced her again. She was standing as if she were his equal. He eyed her suspiciously.

"Could you love me, Eros god of love? I am but a woman, a mortal that will one day leave this earth. My body will grow old; my hairs fade to white; my skin will become leathery, old, and spotted. Time will not be kind to me; but you will never die. You will be forever as you are now. Can you love me even then?"

Eros closed the distance that separated them. He was so much taller than her now, so much broader. He cupped her chin. "I will love you till the prayers for the heavens end and tear the souls of all gods and goddesses apart, leaving behind nothing but myths and legends. As I take my final resting place in the stars because man no longer gives favors to those that created them I will forever love you and only you."

She swallowed the lump in her throat. He watched the movement and pressed his thumb to the skin. "Why did you seek me out?" she asked.

He closed his eyes. "My mother wishes for your unhappiness. She has seen how men and women flock to you; their gifts barely warm the altar of Aphrodite before they think of you and steal them back, only to bring them to you."

"You have not carried out her wish – because?" The question hung in the air for only a moment.

Eros pulled her into his arms, lifted her up and impaled her onto his thick cock. He drew her up and down on his shaft. She wrapped her arms around him and anchored her body to his as her muscles worked feverishly to bring him to climax. They both came together; he held her close and buried his face into her hair. He kept her cocooned in his wings as they remained merged as one.

"I will find a way not to lose you to the earth. I will be with you until the prayers cease and together we will make our home in the stars," he promised.

Psyche nodded her head against his neck. He pulled her off his softened tool and lowered her to the bed. He picked up his arrow and placed it in the pouch. Eros raised the wick on the lamp and Psyche lit it.

"I will bargain with my mother. She wishes you removed from this world – or at least from the hearts of man – and though she wishes to be more to me than a mother, I want only to be with you. I will come for your hand Psyche. I ask only that you wait."

She licked her lips, nodded her head and left him with her taste on his tongue. Eros lifted into the clouds, rose past the stars, and settled softly in front of his mother's dwelling. His need for Psyche was great. His love for her knew no bounds and he hoped his plan would be embraced by his mother, even if it was halfheartedly. He walked into her home and waited to be noticed; the wait was short-lived.