Golden Boy

Story Info
First time.
3.9k words
4.43
16.5k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
katxmeowx
katxmeowx
92 Followers

"I don't want to be a lawyer," Anthony shouted at his father before storming out, slamming the door behind him. As soon as he was clear of the gates that surrounded his house, he made his way to the lake. He started running; his only thought was to get away, away from his father and the house.

When he exhausted his energy he slowed and then stopped. He bent over to catch his breath. He looked for a tree to collapse against, and when he located one he did just that.

Sitting with his back to the tree, knees bent up to his chest, he thought about what his father had done. He had sent in applications to Universities without telling Anthony, or even consulting him. His father knew Anthony wanted to be an artist but didn't care. They were moving next week; a month ago his dad got back from court, and told him he had taken a new job in America with some fancy law firm.

"Damn it," he said out loud, "why can't he leave me alone?" He dropped his head on his knees.

"Are you okay?" he heard someone ask. Looking up, he saw no-one in front of him, left or right.

"I must be going mad," he muttered, dropping his head back down.

"Well, they say talking to yourself is the first sign," the voice said with a laugh.

"What the..." He raised his head but still couldn't find who was talking to him.

"Up here," the voice called.

Looking up he saw Megara, a friend from childhood; she was in the tree with the sun behind her. With her blond hair around her face and amethyst eyes she looked like an angel.

"Erm, are you okay?" she asked again, looking down at him worriedly.

"Why are you in a tree?" he asked instead of answering.

"Why not?" she replied, smiling down at him.

"Good point," he said, smiling back. Why not be in a tree?

Megara's father was richer than his own and, also like Anthony's father, had specific plans for his daughter's life. She was to learn how to be the perfect wife, and hostess, docile and quiet, and then she would marry the man her father approved. It wasn't the type of life that would suit her, Tony knew.

She was smart, cute and friendly to everyone, she didn't care how rich or poor. Tony had had a crush on her since they were kids, but his dad and hers had never got on, or he would be the one to marry her. As they grew up, Tony had been the wild one, partying, staying out late and dating a new girl every week. Meg had hung out in the library, and eventually got the nickname of 'Princess Innocent' since she never dated.

"Where's your dad?" he asked.

"Away on business somewhere, why?" she asked. She was still gazing at him, or specifically down his shirt. She could see his chest hair and muscles it sent a tingle down her spine. He's actually talking to me, she thought. Usually Anthony ignored her.

Anthony was unquestionably handsome; nearly six feet tall, with thick brown hair that always fell over his eye. It made her wish she could push back the hair back, and not those girls he dated. His eyes were gold, and so she'd nicknamed him 'Golden Boy,' but he thought it was because she saw him as the boy who could do no wrong.

"Well, I don't think your father would be happy about his innocent little princess climbing trees," he said sarcastically.

"What my father doesn't know won't hurt him," she said, grabbing a branch and swinging down. She landed right in front of him.

When she stood up he looked her over. She wore denim shorts and a tank top that fell off her shoulder; she looked relaxed, very different from how she appeared in school, he thought.

"Nice dismount. You must climb trees a lot," he said, reluctantly impressed.

"Only when my dad isn't here or at night. I climb down the one outside my bed room," she said, wondering why she was telling him, Golden Boy, of all people.

"I better go. You look like you want to be alone," she said, turning away.

"Wait," Anthony said standing up, "I was going to the lake. You can come, if you want," he said a bit shyly. He didn't know why he was nervous; he'd been with plenty of girls before, in all kinds of circumstances.

Why not? He looks like he could use a friend, Meg thought. But you're not his friend, a little voice said/. She ignored it.

"Okay," she said.

He exhaled in relief, suddenly realizing he had been holding his breath for her answer.

Walking side by side in silence with Megara felt right., It wasn't awkward, he didn't need to keep her amused with stories, and he wasn't trying to get off with her. Maybe that's why it's so comfortable, he thought.

They reached the edge of the lake before either of them spoke.

"So... do you know what you're going to do after high school?" he asked her.

"I thought you knew," she replied, looking at him with a twinkle in her eye.

"Well yeah... it was just the first thing I could think to ask," he said, blushing and wanting to kick himself.

Is Anthony blushing? Meg wondered. No, probably just the light, she decided as he continued walking. He must be regretting asking me to come, she thought. She was about to turn back when he called to her to hurry up.

When she caught up with him he repeated the question.

"I want to be a teacher, my dad would love that," she said with a laugh, "How about you?"

"I want to study art, but my dad wants me to be a lawyer. He says it's in my blood," Anthony scoffed.

He was intrigued that she wanted to do something other than what her father had planned for her, like him. He felt that made them kindred spirits.

"Well, first I have to get the grades and avoid any suitors my dad throws my way," she said wearily.

It started to rain and he grabbed her hand and dashed. "Here," he said indicating the shed by the lake in which he had made out with more than one girl. Not that that was his plan; not with Megara.

"Is it safe?" she asked.

"I'm not going to pounce on you, Princess," he said laughing.

Taken back at what he meant she blushed but lifted her head, she hated that name.

"I meant is this thing stable. My name's Megara, not 'Princess,' and I'm not scared of you, Golden Boy!" she said, walking past him into the shed, her head held high.

"Oh no?" he said following her in and grabbing her around the waist, spinning her around.

"What are you doing?" she asked, startled. She began to struggle away from him.

"You scared of me now?" he asked, laughing again and wondering what the hell he was doing.

Realizing he was playing with her Meg raised her chin and looked him in the eye, no longer fighting his grip but molding her body into him.

"No," she said as she snuggled into his neck.

"Hmm, trying to act all brave. Don't you know you shouldn't play with fire?" he asked, trying to keep his mind on the game but her breasts were now pressed against his chest. She's not wearing a bra, he thought as he tried to breathe.

"Well, have you heard of 'bitten off more than you can chew?'" she retorted, feeling his body shudder.

"Maybe we both have," he said. He moved her chin so he could see her face.

"You win," he said huskily.

"What's my prize?" she asked laughing up at him.

"This," he said, just before his mouth crushed down on hers.

It shocked Meg and her first thought was to pull away but then the kiss gentled. It became soft and he started tracing her bottom lip with his tongue, then the top. He kissed the corners of her lips then her chin. He pulled back but instead of letting her go he buried his head in her neck and pulled her closer.

"Meg." he breathed her name against her neck.

Without warning he pulled back and she stumbled; he grabbed her shoulders to make sure she didn't fall.

When she was steady he turned and walked out into the rain, now pouring down like a waterfall.

When Meg got her thoughts together she lifted her hand to her mouth. It felt swollen and where he kissed her skin felt tingly. Without another thought she took a deep breath, grabbed the door handle and ran home through the rain. She was confused and felt completely alone. She had no sisters she could talk to and her friends only knew nice boys no-one like Anthony, they would never go against there parents, wimps, she thought.

Anthony saw her run out of the shed. He had started to walk back to her but when he heard the door burst open he hid behind a tree. He felt like a dick. He knew it was his fault, he knew she was innocent but hadn't realized just how much. He had kissed experienced girls, but no-one like Meg; she was pure innocence. Never been kissed, he thought wonderingly. I have to see her, I don't want her upset, he thought and immediately began to make his way to her house.

Anthony made it into the garden but now he was stuck, unsure which room was hers. The house -- mansion, more like -- had three floors and twelve bedrooms all with balconies. Any one of them could have been hers.

"Crap," he said feeling defeated, and then he saw one room with a tree outside it. Remembering what she had said earlier, he knew it was that one. His suspicion was confirmed when a light went on and Megara came up to the window and closed the curtains. Wondering how he was going to get her attention, he kicked the lose stones on the gravel path.

"Ah," he said, bending to pick up some stones. He aimed one at her window but missed and hit the wall. He threw another and it hit; he waited but nothing happened. He picked up more and kept throwing until the curtains were pulled back. The door opened and out walked Megara in red-two piece pajamas, consisting of shorts and spaghetti top. All the blood left his head.

It was nearly eight o'clock when Meg got home. She went into the kitchen, grabbed a drink of iron bru and went upstairs to her bedroom. Slamming on the light, she went to the window to pull the curtains closed and headed for a shower.

As she was drying off she heard something hit the window. Assuming it was a bird, she continued to dry then dressed for bed. She heard it again and again.

"What the..." she wondered. Grabbing a clip to pin her hair up, she pushed the curtains aside, opened the balcony doors and stepped out. Looking out she couldn't see anything.

"Down here," a voice called. She moved forward to look over the rails of the balcony and into the eyes of Anthony.

"What are you doing?" Megara called down to him.

"What does it look like?" he asked, laughing up at her.

"Oh, I don't know... skiing!" she said sarcastically. "What are you doing here?"

He laughed, wondering if anyone else knew she had such a fun sense of humor. He shook his head and called up, "We need to talk."

"Now?" she asked astonished.

"Yes, now. It can't wait. Can you come down?" he asked.

"No," she said.

"Why not?" he asked.

"Because I don't want to," she said, this is just stupid and I'll probably end up saying something stupid, she thought, turning away from the railing to go back inside.

"Wait, I just want to talk," he said. He wondered why he thought this would be easy. "Please."

"No," she said, a little sad. She knew what he was going to say. 'Don't tell anyone, they wouldn't believe you,' just like his friend Tom had said after he tried to kiss her in third year.

"Fine, if you won't come down... I'll just have to come up," he said, studying the tree. He looked for places where it was worn so he would know where to put his feet and started climbing.

"Wait, what?" she said running back to the rails to see Anthony climbing up to her. "Wait! Tony, stop! You could hurt yourself. I'll... I'll come down."

"No, I'm fine," he said. His pride was chipped a little that she didn't think him capable of climbing a tree.

"Tony, climb back down!" she said. She felt panicky that he might fall and it would be her fault.

"Nope, too late. Besides, I'm nearly th..." the rest was cut off as the branch he was holding snapped and he slid.

"Tony!" she cried out.

"I'm fine, I just weigh a bit more than you do and I'm taller," he said lightly, although he was a little shaken.

"Okay, I'll walk you through it. You're nearly there. You're doing so well," she encouraged him.

"I'm eighteen, not eight, Meg," he said crossly, but looking up he saw he was only a few feet away from the balcony.

"Tony, put your foot on that branch. No! The other one! Okay, grab that branch above your head, that's it," she coaxed him, "now lift your foot and put it on the rail."

"Jesus, how do you do this?" he asked as he stretched his leg out.

"Practice. Okay, now give me your hand," she said, holding hers out. When their hands caught it felt electric and she shivered.

"You're not going to abandon me to get a jacket, are you?" he asked. He had felt her shiver but thought she was cold.

"No," she said, positioning his hand so it curved around the rail. He's got big hands, she thought.

"Okay, hold on tight and let go of the tree," she instructed..

"What!" he asked, looking at her like she was crazy. He couldn't help noticing she had her hair pinned up.

"Use your body weight to push yourself to the railing," she said with forced patience.

Pushing away from the tree and grabbing the rail, he breathed a sigh of relief and climbed over to the other side.

"What in the word did you do that for?" Megara asked, looking at him like he was crazy.

"This," he said as he caught her hips and pulled her against him. "You," he said, and he kissed her.

This kiss didn't feel like the one before; it was more passionate, uninhibited as he traced the seam of her lips with his tongue again then pulled back and trailed kisses down her jaw as he walked her back inside her room. Once inside he left her to close the door then pulled her back into his arms.

"Are you cold?" he asked feeling her shiver again.

"No," she said. She ran her hands up his back, loving the feel of him, then kissed him.

"Open your mouth," he said in a lust-filled voice, encouraging her as they kissed. She did as he asked and he joined their mouths, then slowly slid his tongue in. "Kiss me back," he murmured, and allowed her to take control. Timidly she touched her tongue to his. It felt wicked and it made her feel hot, then he was kissing her back and their tongues were wrestling against each other.

He suddenly pulled back as he had at the shed by the lake.

"I didn't plan this. I was coming to apologize for upsetting you. I had a fight with my dad. We both want to go against our parents." He knew he was babbling but couldn't stop. "I felt connected to you and I'm moving, and... oh, to hell with it -- kiss me." He kissed her again. It went on that way and Megara was in such a passion -induced state that at first she didn't notice his hand travel up from her hip until he was dragging his thumb across her nipple. She stumbled back, breaking the connection so reality came rushing back in.

"Meg... I'm sorry, I just... God, I want to touch you so bad it hurts," he said hands palms up. "You look so beautiful and sinful," he said breathing unsteadily. He had never felt this way with a girl -- ever.

Megara was shocked; no-one had ever called her beautiful, let alone sinful. Cute and innocent looking was always how she was described. It gave her a secret thrill that Anthony thought that. "What would you do?" Megara asked shyly.

"What?" Anthony asked, wondering if he had blanked out for a second. Had she just asked...

"What would you do?" Megara interrupted his thought.

"You want me to tell you... to describe what I want to do to you?" he asked, stunned. He waited for her to laugh, but she was serious.

"If I like what I hear I might let you," Megara said. She bit her lip and wondered where this sexual confidence had come from; it made her feel like a vamp. Maybe it was always there, just hidden, she thought.

God, with her biting her lip like that and asking how I would touch her how can I refuse? he thought.

Clearing his throat he started.

"First, I'd run my hand up your side, from your hip to the side of your luscious breasts. Then I would slowly stroke the side of your breast, feeling you shiver. I'd move my hand over your whole breast," he said looking in he eyes. As he spoke, his voice became deeper.

"I would stroke my thumb over your nipple like before, did you like that?" he said keeping his eyes locked on hers.

"Yes," Megara replied in a smoky voice, her eyes half closed.

"I know you did," he said as he dropped his eyes to her body, "Your body tells me, these tell me," he said as he brushed his knuckles over her hard nipples. "Do you want me to stop?" he asked unsteadily.

"No," she said, closing her eyes.

Breathing deep he continued.

"I'd trail my hand back down to your hip and use both hands to lift your silk top off. I'd bend down and kiss your exposed stomach, kissing up to your breasts; I'd take your nipple in my mouth and suck until you screamed my name," he finished. His voice was shaking, as well as his hands that were still holding her hips.

"Do you want me to do it? If you say no I'll go, but you have to say so now. I'm not made of stone Meg," he said, trying to control himself.

Opening her eyes she looked at him. "Tony".

It was all he needed -- the look, the way she said his name. He did everything he had told her he would. When she climaxed and grabbed him as he was sucking her nipples it felt great, brilliant. He wanted more, but that was all he had said he would do.

"Tony," Megara said again after she recovered.

"I'm here, Meg. God, you're amazing," he said kissing her on top of the head, then picking her up and placing her on the bed lying down beside her.

"Tony," she whispered as she snuggled into him, kissing his neck, her naked breasts now pressed into his chest.

"MEGARA!" A booming voice made them spring apart.

"My dad, hide," she hissed, leaping off the bad grabbing his arm and shoving him into the wardrobe.

"MEGARA." The voice was closer.

"Yes, dad, I'm here," she shouted through the door, grabbing her nightdress to cover up.

"You didn't go to your piano classes. I want to know why!" he said as he walked into her bedroom.

"I didn't want to," she shouted back, crossing her arms in defiance.

"What you want doesn't matter," he snapped. "You will do as I tell you as long as you live in my house."

"Well, maybe I'll move out and get a place of my own," she said glaring at her father.

"You can't afford to," he said with a sneer. Defiant, just like her mum he thought.

"I want to go to university. I want to be a teacher," she said, turning her back to him.

"If you marry well, you don't need to work," he said.

"I want to work, and I've told you I won't marry without love." She was exasperated from having the same argument every time. She had been skipping her etiquette classes for the last two months, concentrating on high school and her end-of-year exams.

"Love, ha! That doesn't last. Marcus is coming over tomorrow. I expect you to be here," he said staring her down.

Marcus, she thought with a shiver. The guy gave her the creeps; He was forever trying to kiss her or put his hand on her leg at the dinner table, he had straight gel covered hair brown eyes, prince charming to any other girl to her the devil.

"Yes, Dad," she said, knowing she wouldn't be there.

"Get some sleep. I want you looking your best," he said as he turned and walked out.

"What an ass," Tony said as he stepped out of the wardrobe.

"Shh, he might hear you," she said. She waited to hear her father's door close so she could sneak Tony out.

"Your father. Geez, I thought mine was bad," he said with a shake of his head.

"Yeah, well, you can't pick family. Besides, when I'm nineteen I'll have my own money, I'll move out and go to university and have my own life.

"Why nineteen?" he asked curious.

"My mother left me a lot of money, but I can't access it until I'm nineteen or married. My mother knew what my dad wanted from me from birth. It was her way of protecting me, but she thought she would be around." Sorrow crept into Megara's voice.

katxmeowx
katxmeowx
92 Followers
12