Golden Vidyartha

Story Info
Dark Lillian & golden Vidyartha get together.
1.5k words
4.18
12.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lillian made her way to the front of the class after the session was complete, taking care not to talk to the other students as she walked. Lillian was way too shy to even consider looking them in the eye, much less strike up a lively conversation. She was thinking off the fastest way to escape the talking crowds when she twisted her ankle, stumbling and teetering on the edge of the steps.

"Shit!" She blurted, her left hand pinwheeling almost comically. She would have taken a nasty fall, if a hand hadn't shot out and grabbed her elbow, steadying her and turning her around carefully. She brushed her curly hair out of her dark round face and turned to face her rescuer.

He gazed at her surprised face with serious light brown eyes, and then broke eye contact to glare at her offending high sandals with stark disapproval. He had the most beautiful shade of golden brown skin, and a straight pointed nose. He released her elbow, but she stood there with her books in her hands, gaping up at him. He looked back, his gaze fathomless and wary at the same time.

"Th-thanks," she stammered, and he nodded curtly, walking off to the door, his sinewy body slipping easily through the chatting students.

Lillian wanted to know all about this golden mystery.

She endured many classroom conversations, overcoming her shyness to find out that his name was Vidyartha, and he was Indian, and he was incredibly smart. Lillian was intrigued by him, to say the very least, spending her class sessions gazing at the back of his head. He turned more than once to look back at her, his golden gaze unreadable. Lillian just had to talk to him.

She found her opportunity when one day she rounded a corner on the campus, and saw him reclining under a tree, engrossed in a small book. She breathed deep, and then marched up, her determination almost fading when he snapped his eyes to her.

"Hello." Her voice sounded so small. He looked as if he didn't want to answer, and then he replied.

"Hi."

"What are you reading?" The words simply zoomed out of her mouth, she was so nervous. He frowned, processing what she just said, and then sat up a little straighter against the tree.

"The Bhagavad-Gita."

"Ohhhh; Sort of like the Bible?"

To her surprise, he gave a smile, his eyes glowing as he got up.

"Yes. That's right, sort of. You know about it?"

"Not really. Just heard about it," she replied in shy delight, his unexpected grin warming her from head to foot.

She had opened the floodgates. They managed to find time nearly everyday before or after class to speak about everything from religion to fads, his eyes fixed on her face as they sat on the grass. She was excited by everything he said or did, wanting to go further than just talking. Yet, she felt a little self conscious of her wild curly hair, and her over-large clothes that covered her slightly plump body.

She tamed the hair one day, her dark face with its almond-shaped eyes and full lips in full view, and put on a skirt, something that she rarely did, and never for school. She walked slowly to their tree, where he sat waiting, watching her carefully. Something in his gaze made her walk a little more slowly, her hips swinging just that much more as she stepped. She smiled nervously as she stood in front of him. Vidyartha simply looked up at her, and then stood up to lean against the tree.

"You look nice." Vidyartha commented, his hazel brown gaze running up and down her body. Lillian felt weak. "What's the occasion?"

"You are," she replied, amazed at her own daring. Where had that come from?

"Oh. I see." His long lashes covered his incredible eyes, and Lillian feared that she had offended him. She was looking down at her small feet, her face aflame, when his fingertips touched her chin, moving her face to his. As his lips touched hers, his tongue probing gently around her mouth, Lillian stood in melting pleasure. His hands moved down her arms, stroking and squeezing as they traveled to her back and then to cup her ass. He pulled her closer, and she could feel his excitement pressing against her. He released her, and looked into her face, smiling a little.

"Come with me." He wasn't asking, he was telling, in his curt way, and Lillian was more than happy to comply. Her insides churned with expectation as they came off the large campus and walked a little way to a set of apartments, where he let himself into a downstairs door.

His rooms were small and neat, but she didn't have a chance to look more, as he pulled her into his strong embrace, kissing her again. She touched him bashfully, her fingertips feeling his chest, and then roaming down to the front of his pants, where she stroked his erect cock. He moaned then against her mouth, his thumb stroking her sensitive nipple trapped in her blouse. It was Lillian's turn to groan, and she could feel him smile.

He pulled away, his look burning her entire body. Leading her to the bedroom, he turned and pulled off his shirt. Sitting on the bed, she smiled as she saw his slim muscular chest.

"Your turn."

She hesitated, and then began to unbutton her blouse slowly, his eyes on her trembling fingers. He stepped to her as she let the cloth whisper from her shoulders, and unsnapped her bra with a quick twist, releasing her plump breasts with their large dark areoles. He just gazed at her, and Lillian wondered just what was so special about the way she looked. As if he read her mind, he answered her unasked question in a husky voice.

"I have never met someone so honestly beautiful." He pulled on an unruly black curl. Lillian closed her eyes, and felt his hand run down her stomach and undo her skirt. She reached out and slowly returned the favor, pulling on his pants, and letting him step out of them. Naked now, except for her black panties and his boxers, he sat on the soft bed and pulled her down to sit in his lap. He was just taking his own sweet time, sensing her natural uncertainty, using his hands and mouth to soothe her. She reveled in the feel of his hands in her hair, her cheeks, and her aching breasts.

He made a slow rolling move, until she was lying on the bed on her back, his sinewy body flowing over hers, his hands behind her head, and his mouth wreaking havoc on her body. His fingers roamed to her pussy, stroking it under her fussy underwear. The small dark room filled with her gasps and scent. He sat up and pulled off his boxers quickly, revealing his erect member. Lillian's nervousness and desire were both at a fever-pitch, and she wasn't quite sure which one to follow. Her very first time had never had this much titillation wrapped up in smoky heat, and she didn't want to spoil this chance with Vidyartha.

She pulled down her panties, his hands assisting as they passed her knees. She sighed as his fingers crept up back her legs, raising goose-bumps wherever they touched. When they arrived at her waiting pussy, he massaged her wet heat, fingers entering and exiting slowly, rubbing against her clit. She could barely control her hips as they swung in tandem with the movement of his hands.

Through her half-closed eyes she could see his erect cock. Reaching down, she took it in one of her hands and stroked it carefully. The effect was instantaneous. He grunted and moved sharply, pushing open her unresisting legs. They both were wet and ready, Lillian's nervousness completely obliterated by Vidyartha's heated stare and wonderful hands. These hands had the ability to soothe and set ablaze all at the same time.

"Oh God," she whispered as he slowly began to enter her, her body arching up to take him in. He didn't go fast or harsh, allowing her pussy to get used to him as he pushed his cock inside her slick center. Her low moan amplified as he bent and licked a heated line on her neck to her ear, her sensitive skin radiating the sensations.

He thrust into her, his movements faster and more insistent, grabbing her hips to steady himself. Her body ground against his, her taught breasts aroused by the feel of the hair on his chest. Just the thought of his golden body wrapped up with her dark one, his ass-cheeks flexing as he moved within her was more than she could bear.

There was somebody calling his name in the room, and that somebody was her. Deeper, harder, faster, until she began to feel a tightening in her vagina muscles. She gasped rapidly, a wave of spasms catching her and throwing her up and down, a cry in her throat. He grabbed her tightly to him even more, his thrusts losing control, until he too, stiffened and groaned, a warm spurt within her.

She felt his body relax atop hers, and smiled to as he raised his head to look in her face. Her happiness was golden.