Golden Waterfalls in the Woods

Story Info
Pissing contest leads to fulfillment of fantasies.
1.7k words
4.17
117.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I’ll let you see me pee,” said Marcy with a twinkle in her grey-green eyes, “under one condition.” The old guy had told her his fantasy, but she wasn’t about to make it too easy for him.

“Harrumph!” snorted Gerald, who didn’t like conditions. “What do you propose?”

“I hereby challenge you to a pissing contest.”

“You’re on!” said Gerald with a grin. He was relieved that that was all she was asking. Too many women got demanding, and it grated on his nerves; that was the reason he had never married. Marcy seemed different, though. That was why, out of his vast assortment of female friends and occasional lovers, he had chosen Marcy to bring to this place. That was why he and Marcy were sharing a cabin in this sylvan paradise.

Marcy and Gerald were an odd couple. They had met on a recent birding expedition and were instantly drawn to each other. A retired museum director and a senior member of the local birding society, Gerald Nash was a man of prodigious appetites, a heavyset yet handsome man whose youthful vigor belied his 75 years. A lonely librarian in her late thirties, mousy little Marcy Tate had signed up on a lark (if you’ll pardon the pun) and was hooked. The fresh mountain air put a spring in her step, and the warm summer sun imparted highlights to her dishwater-blonde hair. Gerald had noticed the transformation and praised her pulchritude, and she had succumbed to his charm. From then on, they were frequently seen in each other’s company, which caused many tongues to wag in their small community. Gerald and Marcy cared not one bit.

Now they were hiking together in the woods near the cabin Gerald had rented for the two of them, and Gerald was marveling at Marcy’s intriguing proposition. A pissing contest! A chance to see this lovely young woman’s glorious golden stream! To Gerald, Marcy was a dream come true, and this was a fantasy he couldn’t wait to see realized.

For Marcy’s part, she thought this could be fun. Never before excited by the prospect of pee games, and frankly a bit shy about her excretions, Marcy nonetheless welcomed the chance to provide Gerald with something he craved. This erudite hedonist had brought much joy into her life, and she was determined to return the favor to the best of her ability.

They agreed on some ground rules. Because of the gender difference and the fact that Marcy was inexperienced at urinating from a standing position, she would get a handicap of one foot. They marked their starting positions with tent stakes (an avid outdoorsman, Gerald always kept his camping gear in the trunk of his car). The target was a particular tree, and the person who came the closest to marking it would be declared the winner. They had the entire next day to prepare, which involved filling up on appropriate fluids. Finally, the loser would have to satisfy a fantasy of the victor’s choosing. In the event of a tie, each party would have to satisfy a fantasy of the other’s choosing.

Marcy and Gerald spent the whole of the next day preparing for the contest. Each time she had to pee, Marcy practiced urinating from a standing position, which became easier for her the more she did it. Although Gerald and Marcy remained cordial, neither could resist making occasional snide comments about the other’s chances (or, more appropriately, lack thereof) of winning. Each was excited, eagerly anticipating the next day’s proceedings.

One never can tell what a little rivalry might inspire. That night, despite their competitive natures -- or perhaps because of them -- Marcy and Gerald enjoyed some of the most impassioned lovemaking they had ever experienced. In the warmth of afterglow, they fell asleep, Marcy cradled in Gerald’s arms.

The next morning, they awoke to the sound of birds, and Marcy opened the window shade to let in the sunlight. Gerald pointed out a red-winged blackbird, much to Marcy’s delight, and they watched it while kissing and snuggling like high-school sweethearts. After a small but satisfying breakfast, Gerald smiled wickedly at Marcy and proclaimed, “Let the games begin!”

Still nude (both avid naturists, they seldom bothered to put on clothes when in or near the cabin) Gerald and Marcy took their respective places. “You go first, Gerry,” said Marcy, smiling sweetly.

Gerald took hold of his cock, cleared his throat for dramatic effect, and aimed carefully. His urine stream arced upward, sparkling in the sunlight, and landed about a foot shy of the tree. With Marcy’s approval, he marked the spot with a tent stake.

“Not bad,” Marcy admitted, “but now it’s my turn, and I’ll show you how it’s done.” With that, she thrust her pelvis forward, held her labia apart, and concentrated. Her glistening stream soon burst forth, arcing upward like Gerald’s, and splashed against the tent stake Gerald had just planted.

“Pretty impressive,” said Gerald, “and a tie it is! You recall our agreement?”

Marcy nodded.

“Good,” said Gerald. “Now, ladies first. What’s your fantasy?”

Marcy thought for a moment. “I’d like for you to tie me up. I want you to pleasure me until I can’t stand any more. And your fantasy, love?” As if she didn’t know.

Gerald didn’t hesitate. “I’d like for us to pee on each other.”

“O.K., fair enough,” said Marcy, smiling shyly. “I suggest that we fulfill your fantasy first, shower off, and then fulfill mine.”

“Deal,” said Gerald. He took Marcy’s hand and led her back inside the cabin and over to its oversized tub. “Ladies first,” he insisted as he slowly lowered his body into the empty tub. As Gerald lay on his back, he beckoned to Marcy, directing her to straddle him. She did so, positioning herself so that her pussy was just grazing his cock. “Now do it,” he whispered hoarsely. “Pee on me.”

It took a while, as Marcy was not used to peeing upon demand, but soon a trickle emerged, then a stream. Gerald sighed with delight as he felt her urine tickle his cock. “You’re marking me, darling. I’m yours.” His words gave Marcy a thrill. She enjoyed the sensation of being in control, being able to stop or start the flow, but she enjoyed Gerald’s pleasure most of all.

After Marcy’s stream was spent, she smiled, leaned forward, and gave Gerald a long and loving kiss. “Your turn, love,” she said, standing up to let him get out from under her.

Marcy helped Gerald to his feet. “Lie down, Marcy,” commanded Gerald, and she complied. He stood above her and aimed his cock at her pussy. As the first drop hit her twat, Marcy tensed, then relaxed as she felt the impact of Gerald’s full stream rain down upon her. “He’s marking me”, she thought, “and showing me I’m his.” The thought of this turned her on. “I’m yours, Gerry,” she murmured, “all yours.”

When Gerald had finished, he helped Marcy to her feet, and they shared a lingering kiss before showering off. In the shower, they took turns washing each other, allowing their hands to remain in each other’s erogenous zones considerably longer than the need for cleanliness would justify. In fact, that shower was not doing anything to purify their minds.

After the shower, Gerald dried off quickly and left Marcy to fix her hair. When she emerged from the bathroom, Gerald tied a silk scarf over her eyes and led her to the bed. “Your turn, little one,” he said huskily.

Marcy’s heart beat rapidly with anticipation as she felt her wrists being bound with another silk handkerchief. Spreading Marcy’s legs apart, Gerald employed two more silk handkerchiefs to bind each of her ankles to a bedpost. “Now, my dear, you are completely helpless and at my mercy!” said Gerald. He leaned over and whispered in her ear, “Your safe word is ‘uncle’. It’s an old one and easy to remember. Use it only if you don’t wish to continue.” Marcy nodded in understanding.

Gerald was thoroughly enjoying himself. Here was a beautiful young woman completely at his mercy. “I’ll start at the top,” he thought, and he blew gently into Marcy’s ear, causing her to shudder and gasp. He stuck the tip of his tongue into her ear and swirled it about, then sucked on her earlobe. Hearing her little sounds of approval, he attended to her other ear in a similar fashion as he slid both hands down to cup her breasts.

Marcy moaned as Gerald took one nipple in his mouth. As he suckled her nipple, he toyed with the other one, rolling it between his fingers. Marcy felt quite clearly the tug on that invisible string connecting her tits and her pussy, and she arched her pelvis upward.

Gerald dipped a finger into Marcy’s dripping cunt, delighting in her arousal, and raised it to his lips to taste her juices. Her nectar was that of a goddess, he thought. Slowly he kissed his way down her belly, stopping just before he reached her pussy. “Oh, don’t stop!” cried Marcy. “Please don’t stop!”

Ignoring her twat, Gerald began kissing Marcy’s inner thighs. She squirmed and strained upward, trying in vain to push her pussy into his face. “Now, now, Marcy,” teased Gerald. “Only a good little girl will get what she wants. Are you my good little girl?”

“Yes,” whispered Marcy.

“Then stop struggling.”

“Yes, sir,” Marcy said meekly.

“That’s better.” He resumed kissing her thighs, nipping at them gently and licking upward. He teased her in this way for a couple of minutes, then plunged his tongue deep into her honey pot. Marcy came instantly, flooding Gerald’s eager mouth with her juices.

By this time, Gerald was fully erect and wanted Marcy so badly. He straddled Marcy, slipped a condom onto his stiff cock, and -- with a single thrust -- buried himself to the hilt in her drenched pussy. “Yes, Gerry,” Marcy whispered. He fucked her slowly, gradually increasing his tempo. “Oh, yes, Gerry!” Marcy cried out. “Fuck me! Fuck me, Gerry! Yes! YES!!! YEESSSS!!! AAAHHH!!!”

As he heard Marcy coming and felt her cunt squeezing and milking his cock, Gerald could hold back no longer. “Oh, Marcy! Yes! YES!!!AARRGGGHHHH!!!” He rolled off of Marcy, removed her blindfold, and lay next to her, holding her trembling and still-bound body as they basked in the afterglow. "I love you, Marcy."

Marcy looked at him and smiled. “I love you, too, Gerry. We should do this again sometime.”