Goldislut And The Three Bares

Story Info
BBW breaks into cottage and is dominated by 3 men.
1.8k words
4.07
51.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msxxl
msxxl
128 Followers

Once upon a time there was a little blonde girl named Gilda, well she wasn't so little, in fact she was big, plump and curvy with full lush breasts and she wasn't exactly a girl having just had her 19th birthday the week before, but her friends called her Goldi because of her flowing blond hair.

One Friday night Goldi and some of her friends got drunk out by the lake and went skinny-dipping in the middle of the night. As the night went on all of Goldi's friends paired up and started to fool around on blankets and as usual poor Goldi was the only one left out so she went walking in the woods. Very soon Goldi was lost and scared until she saw a large, lovely cabin in the woods in front of her.

Being drunk Goldi thought nothing of breaking into the cabin, she figured that she would stay there until morning and then go find her friends who would surely be looking for her. Little did she know that all her friends thought someone else had Goldi in their car when they drove back to town in the middle of the night.

Goldi wandered into the front room and found the liquor cabinet.

First she pulled out a bottle of Tequila and took a big drink and nearly choked, "Oh, way too strong." she said.

Then she pulled out a bottle of beer and drank it, "Oh too boring." she said.

Then she found the bottle of Southern Comfort and began to drink it like it was candy. "Ummmm, this is just right." she proclaimed as she finished it off.

Goldi wandered drunkenly around the cabin until she found a bathroom with a shower in it and decided to take a shower. She stripped off her clothes and tossed them all over the bathroom and lathered up her entire body with the soap and played with herself until the hot water ran out. Goldi finally got out and wandered around the cabin naked until she found a large loft with 3 big beds.

The first bed was lower to the ground but it very very firm and Goldi could not get comfortable. "This bed is too firm." she said.

The second bed was really tall and Goldi had a hard time climbing on to it "This bed is too tall." She bitched.

Finally Goldi tried the third bed, it was average height and softer with a heavy wooden four poster frame. "This bed is just perfect." she sighed as she fell asleep on top of the covers.

Early the next morning the owners of the cabin, three brothers whose last names just happened to be Bare drove up the cabin to hang out for the long weekend. They were shocked to see the glass on their front door broken and the door open so they went in and saw that an nearly entire bottle of liquor had been used up and that there were damp sandy clothes on the floor in the bathroom.

They worked their way upstairs and were surprised to find a plump, curvy, naked blond on one of their beds.

They looked at each other and headed downstairs so they would not wake her yet. Standing at the bottom of the stairs they began to whisper about what to do with her. They could call the cops and report her for breaking and entering. They could wake her up and make her clean the cabin up before kicking her out. Or they could scare her and hope she learned her lesson.

The youngest Bare brother explained his plan to his older siblings and they agreed it sounded like fun to tie her to the bed and threaten her when she woke up then when she was all scared let her go and make her leave.

They looked around and found some rope and snuck up the stairs.

They tied the drunken Goldi to the bed and waited for her to awaken. After an hour they got tired of waiting and so the youngest one tried to shake her awake, no use. After a bit the middle one tried tickling her foot, no use.

Finally another hour went by and the oldest and biggest of the brothers decided he was getting bored and horny looking at her huge breasts so he got more rope and began the tie it around those soft globes. "I always wanted to see what this looked like in real life." he said while his brothers watched. He wrapped the white nylon rope around and between her breasts pulling them tight together and making them stand up swollen and full.

Even this did not wake Goldi all the way up though she did begin to squirm a little in her sleep. The youngest brother said that he wondered if anything was going to wake her up so he reached out and pinched one of her nipples, she squirmed again but did not wake up.

The middle brother was standing on the other side so he pinched her other nipple at the same time. Goldi wiggled and sighed but did not wake up.

The oldest brother said "I am getting bored, lets see what we can do before she wakes up." and proceeded to use his big thick fingers to tease her pussy lips and finding it soaking wet he slid one finger in her. "Oh man this bitch is tight." he told his brothers who were still teasing her nipples.

He began to work a second finger into her and his brothers began to really start twisting hard on her nipples as she arched her back. He worked in a third meaty finger and brushed her clit with his thumb and she began to moan and shake and have an orgasm which finally woke her up.

Goldi looked up, dazed, to see three large handsome men standing around the bed which she suddenly realized she was tied spread eagle to. Her breasts felt strange and looking down she saw they were swollen and wrapped up in white nylon rope. Looking closer at the men Goldi realized that each of them had on a pair of shorts which were tented with huge erections. She licked her lips and asked what the hell was going on.

The oldest Bare told her to be quite, that she had broken into their cabin and now they were going to take the damage out in trade of her body as he began to work his fingers into her again. Instead of being terrified, like they thought she would be, Goldi began to squirm and wiggle around and moan loudly.

The brothers looked at each other and decided what the hell they might as well take advantage of this crazy chick and see how much fun they could have.

"We should each take turns with her, each of us gets to choose something they want to do with her and we will go by age, and if that doesn't agree with you we can go by size and ability to knock your asses out." said the oldest, the biggest and the strongest of the brothers.

His brothers reluctantly agreed.

Oldest brother sent little brother downstairs to find more rope while he had middle brother untie Goldi's hands and feet and then tie her hands together over her head, the entire time Goldi was squirming and trying to rub up against middle brother. Oldest brother had his brothers bring Goldi to him, tied one end of the rope to her bound wrists and then took the other end and threw it over the beam that ran across the middle of the room and tied it off to the four poster bed so that Goldi was standing almost on tiptoes with her hands over her head.

Oldest brother walked around Goldi, pinching and slapping her breasts and ass for a minute than got behind her and lifted his hand and brought it down on her beautiful round ass. Goldi let out a yelp as the blow landed, followed quickly by more, each of them getting harder and harder and knocking her forward only to swing back into the path of his hands. The entire time Oldest brother lectured her about being a willful brat with no respect for other people's things.

Goldi moaned and howled but since they were in a cabin made of large solid trees and pretty far away from anyone the brothers just let her carry on until tears began to fall down her face. "Well bitch do you want me to stop?" demanded oldest brother.

"No." wailed Goldi, "Please use me, do anything to me just someone please fuck me, touch me, anything, please."

Middle brother stepped forward and said, "It is my turn." and untied Goldi from the overhead rope and pushed her over the edge of the high bed. He could feel the heat coming off of Goldi's ass as he roughly slid his cock into her soaking cunt.

Goldi began to shake and quiver as middle brother slammed his large cock into her tight pussy until she finally had orgasm after orgasm, her pussy pulsing around his cock. Finally he came inside of her and pulling out, turned her around and pushed her to her knees. "Suck your juice off my cock bitch." he demanded.

Goldi greedily licked then sucked their mixed juices off of his slightly softening cock until she had all of it clean.

"That looks good." said little brother, "but those tits look amazing too." Little brother pulled Goldi to her feet and pushed her onto the lower bed and standing over her he lifted his hand and brought it down on her bound breast. Goldi arched her back and moaned loudly. "You like that don't you?" he asked as he struck the nipples on both of them over and over until they glowed red then he climbed onto her belly and slid his cock between her swollen hot breasts.

Little brother, being far from little, grabbed Goldi by the hair and told her to suck on the end of his cock as it came out of the top of her bound breasts. He thrust his hard cock between her hot swollen breasts and finally came in her mouth in gushes of hot cum. "Swallow it." he demanded pushing himself deeper into her mouth. Goldi drank down every drop.

As the day wore on the brothers fucked, struck and sucked on various parts of Goldi's lush body while she moaned, begged and screamed for more. Finally the Brothers were exhausted but Goldi was still raring to go so they tied her to the four poster bed to keep her off of them while they slept.

The next morning they woke up to find Goldi still tied to the bed and were shocked when they offered to let her go and instead she fell to her knees and begged them to let her serve them.

That is how Goldislut came to live with the three Bare brothers as their full time slave.

msxxl
msxxl
128 Followers