Golf Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, I needed this so much." Sally breathed in my ear as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"Mmmm," I mumbled, with my mouth devouring her nipple as I stuck a second and then a third finger up into her body. She was so hot and wet.

She rode my fingers bouncing on them until suddenly and without warning she let out a loud grunt and hunched her hips sharply forward. Her nipple swelled between my lips as she hunched again on my thrusting fingers and she let out a very breathy sigh.

She had cum, abruptly and quickly. How did I know? She didn't just cum she literally gushed! It ran down over my fingers and hand, then over her thighs. I can only assume it was so quick, too quick for her as she kept moving on my fingers. So I flicked my thumb over her clit.

"Oh yes, do it faster! Oh, yes, oh yes...I'm gonna cum again!"

I felt her body build up to another orgasm. It only took a few more good strokes and she came again, this time without the waterworks but with an even louder scream. I'm sure if there had been anyone else on the course they would have heard her.

"Oh my gosh...that was great!" Sally called out, breathing hard, my three fingers still buried in her, feeling the contractions subsiding.

"Glad you think so. My wife usually does, too." I chuckled as I slipped my fingers from inside her body and kissed up her chest to her neck.

"What's so funny?" She asked me as she ran her hand through my hair.

I pointed between her legs at the side of the golf cart and smear of her cum juices.

"Oh!" She spread her legs a little further to get a better look. "It's all your fault. If you hadn't gotten me so worked up on the course I wouldn't have made such a huge mess."

"I accepted the blame for that delicious mess. You're such a golf hottie I couldn't control myself." I kissed her neck and looked across the way to see Joan's head lolled backward enjoying every second of her new lover's attention.

Now I need to say here that Joan and I aren't total strangers to outdoor sex, but it's usually limited to late nights on a dark beach or out back on our deck, places where there is less chance of being caught. That afternoon on the golf course was more brazen than I had ever seen Joan before.

I was brought out of the thoughts of my lovely wife when my new friend began to undo my belt buckle. Her fingers moved deftly as they slid the zipper down and her hand slipped inside the warm confines of my boxers.

"I think I need to work on my golf grip. I'm not sure I still have it quite right. Roger says I grip the club too tightly." She reached in for my hardening cock. "Ooo, I think I found a nice stiff club to practice with. You tell me if I hold it too tightly."

She gripped my cock with both hands, firmly but not too tight. She even used the interlocking fingers just like she would in her normal golf club grip. "How does it feel?" She asked.

"Uh, perfect" I groaned as she began to firmly but smoothly stroke me.

As I was about to close my eyes and enjoy the feeling I heard a rustling a few feet away. I looked over and watched as Joan knelt in the grass, her hands going to Roger's belt as he leaned against back against a tree. My wife was obviously in control as she unbuttoned his pants and slid the zipper down. She shoved his pants and boxers down around his knees and was staring right at the monster of a cock that bounded out.

"It's beautiful," I could here Joan say, "as I knew it would be."

Hmmm, how interesting it is when you find out your wife has been thinking about another man's cock that much and then has completed her plan to find out exactly what it looked like. Hell, even I was mesmerized at the huge specimen of manly cock. The sucker was huge! I briefly wished I had a ruler and could find out if Joan was actually seeing a real nine inch cock, it really looked that long. His huge cock head speared my wife's sex lips and she accepted him with an audible exhale. I watched as his cock disappeared into my wife's mouth and then with a determined thrust of his hips he sent more of his extreme length slipped between those sexy lips.

Joan moaned loudly as she took all of him she could.

Watching my wife suck this young man was the most erotic thing I'd see in a long time.

At that very same moment I heard my own groan as my cock was engulfed by a hot wet mouth. My knees gave way slightly as I looked down to see Sally's lips surrounding my hard shaft. She slid down and back up leaving my hard shaft shiny wet.

"Mmm, he taste's mighty good, Jim," Sally said looking up at me. She winked before going back down on my erect manhood. She licked and sucked my hard shaft as she gently caressed my balls. I put my hands on her shoulders and she sank down to her knees. I could tell very quickly she didn't need a lesson for what she was doing there. She licked the swollen head of my fully hard cock as she continued to stroke me. When she took me in her mouth and started sucking really hard I was sure I'd cum right then and there, but she was so good she sensed that and slipped her wet mouth off my cock and moved down to my balls and began sucking on them. She was able to fit both of them in her mouth together.

I groaned out even louder. My eyes shut tight as I reveled in what was an incredible blow job.

"Good, isn't she?" Roger called out abruptly.

"So you've experienced this before, huh?" I returned and looked over at him and my wife.

"Oh yeah." Roger muttered and whether it was more as an affirmative response or a reaction to my wife giving him one fantastic blowjob I might never know.

"Well, I wonder if he's ever experienced anything like this." Joan abruptly said as she lay back down in the grass and spread her legs wide in invitation. She looked up at her young stud and looked up at his hard cock which was hard, tall and twitching. It was also dripping with the saliva bath she had just given it.

Joan smiled broadly as if totally proud of herself. "Come on, Roger!" My wife cooed from under him. "Time to slide that nice hard shaft up my cunt!"

Wow!

I guess that was probably the first time that sort of language, that word, had ever come out of the pretty mouth of my beautiful wife or at least as far as I had ever heard. It was also the first time I'd ever heard her tell someone other than me to put a hard cock in her. Rational thought didn't exist at this point; truly my only thought was Joan deserved this monster of a cock and I truly did want to watch.

"Do it, dude!" I heard myself call out as if I was an innocent bystander or maybe I was a cheerleader.

Roger wasted no time taking his place. He knelt between Joan's thighs his very impressively hard cock extending out below that set of rock hard abs of his, that 'flat belly'. He moved in closer and pushed his cock against her bushy dark pussy curls.

I realized that hard rod was not only the longest cock but now it looked incredibly thick. I swear it looked like a baseball bat trying to wedge itself into my wife's dense dark bush. But if Joan was the slightest bit afraid or nervous herself she sure didn't show it. She simply reached down and guided that long thick pole into her hot wet sex. She must have been truly, thoroughly wet as it only took two stuttered thrusts before Roger was fully buried in her pussy.

Joan closed those beautiful green eyes and sighed. "Oh my, oh dear, yes...this is so wonderful!"

In no time Joan was comfortable with Roger's big cock as she had her legs wrapped up around his back and thrusting upward to meet him. Faster and faster he stroked, pushing hard into her.

It was amazing to watch.

The whole time I had been enjoying the feeling of being sucked by a beautiful woman with a warm breeze on my exposed skin. Sally worked my cock in and out of her mouth running her tongue around my head and licking my shaft. She was so great at it. At times I could see the outline of her tongue working busily inside her mouth, stroking the underside of my shaft. With agonizing slowness, she drew my cock back out from her hollowed cheeks and past her puckered lips, a thin trail of saliva connected us from the tip to her lower lip.

With a devilish grin, she looked up at me, "I just love a hard cock!"

"I love that you love a hard cock." I watched hypnotized, as the stream of saliva bobbed up and down off her full lower lip. "And I'm glad its mine right now."

Sally tipped her head back, shut her eyes, and once more took my cock through her waiting lips.

Dumfounded, I watched as she continued past the previous depth, forcing her lips deep down to the base of my shaft. She let out a muffled moan, squeezing my cock in her throat.

My head fell back in pure lust and pleasure.

Then I heard Joan groaning.

My eyes shot open and I saw Roger pounding into my wife and saw Joan's face tensing as she does right before she cums. Now she doesn't usually cum just from intercourse but Roger's enormous cock must have been big enough to rub all the right spots. Once again she moaned aloud, unable to control herself it seemed. I knew from experience her pussy was clamping down even tighter on Roger's massive cock. I watched her hand go between her legs and she furiously began rubbing her clit as Roger slammed his body down onto her. The young man kept a fast and steady pace until I saw the waves ripple through my wife's whole body as she undulated there in the grass. Her legs started to tremble, her body shook, and her hair tossed back and forth over her face. She growled low in her throat and I knew the time of ecstasy was at hand for her. The growl increased in fervor until it became a high pitched wail.

"Oh, yessssss...oh yessssss..." she called out as she climaxed.

Pure lust was written all over Roger's face and it looked like he was on the very edge of blowing of his load in no time at all, but damn if the young man didn't have stamina! He was bucking at a frantic pace and his own moaning got steadily louder.

So did Joan's and I could sense she was near another orgasm.

I felt my climax building as Sally sucked me with an equal abandon and damn it felt so good. But I fought to hold off just a little longer. I had to watch my wife finish cumming.

Roger finally grunted out, "I'm gonna fill you up get ready for it!"

"Yes, give it to me! Give it all to me." Joan reared up and grasped the stud's butt cheeks and squeezed. "Oh yesssssss, again...I'm cumming again! Yessssssss!"

As if on cue, Roger's body tensed and he came. Although his stroking slowed a bit, he still shoved hard into my wife's quivering body. "Arrrggghhh! Oh...uggggh, yessss."

After a few more hard strokes, Roger collapsed on top of Joan, both of them held each other tightly as they jerked against one another, my wife still squeezing his butt I'm sure trying to coax every last ounce of pleasure out of their bodies.

Right then, Sally started to hum lightly as she sucked me and it sent the most amazing vibrations up my cock. I braced my hands on the golf cart roof to keep my balance. As she continued to send sweet sensations up my hard shaft I looked down and saw Sally's big brown eyes staring back at me with my cock speared between her pretty lips. I eased my hips up and back.

I was just about there.

Then suddenly Sally took me from her mouth. She licked her lips and looked me straight in the eyes and purred, "Cum on my face, Jim." With that said, she double fisted me with my cock pointed right at her nose.

I held my breath for a second and it happened.

The cum erupted from the tip of my cock in a virtual torrent. It splashed Sally's nose and cheek with the first two shots and then I had to close my eyes out of sheer ecstasy. My breathing came in huge spurts as I felt my cum shoot out of my cock again and again.

"Oh my!" I heard the voice as if it was in the distance. I then realized it was Sally calling out as she still knelt in front of me.

I opened my eyes and looked down. Damn!

Sally had done a real number on me and damn if I didn't do a number on her face. One large spurt was pooled between her pursed lips. And as I saw her eyes blink rapidly as one forceful stream had obviously made a direct hit there, leaving a large globule clinging to her eyelid and long lashes. She smiled as she looked up at me and opening her lips my cum slipped inside, sticking to her pearly white teeth. She puckered her lips and noisily sucked in to make a show running her long tongue around her lips, finally making an exaggerated swallow.

As I stood there weak in the knees I thought back to all the wild things Joan and I'd done in the name of fun and sex, but this was the ultimate, at least in public and with other lovers.

Golf and sex, two of my favorite things. Could life get any better?

Suddenly I heard the sound of a golf cart in the distance.

I looked back and saw a couple guys driving towards us from the fairway.

"Oh shit! We've got an audience." I called out to everyone.

Seemingly unfazed, my cum dripping from her face, Sally sucked the last drops from my deflated cock.

"Yea, we'd have put on a pretty good show for them if they had gotten here a minute or two earlier." Joan replied back.

I looked over and saw Roger roll off of my wife and nervously grab for his pants to pull them up.

Joan got up slowly, stretching as she stood. She looked so wonderfully sexy at that moment, still naked from the waist down, only now her dark bush was matted with Roger's saliva and cum.

"Yeah, if they had gotten here a couple minutes earlier they'd have seen Roger sink a spectacular hole in one." I grinned and winked back at Joan.

We all picked up clothes and straightened up. The sated golf pro helped Joan pull her shorts on. Sally was pulling her blouse down over her head just before the cart and two golfers came through the last stand of trees.

"Uh, sorry we didn't know anyone was still playing the hole." One of the men said as they pulled to a stop next to our cart.

"Uh, no problem." I replied and looked at the rest of my foursome so obviously disheveled. "We were just taking a break."

"Yeah," Roger chimed in. "We didn't think anyone was supposed to be playing behind us before the charity tournament."

"Oh, yeah that," The gray haired gentlemen said, "well we talked Bill the starter in letting us run a few holes before they got started with the tourney." At the last of his words I noticed he looked past me and his eyes widened some.

I looked back and saw Sally sitting beside me smiling. A couple traces of my cum were still streaked on her cheek. Obviously the old guy had noticed.

"You go ahead and play through," Joan said as she walked up beside Sally and then added, "unless of course you need a break too!" She then reached out and with her finger wiped some of my cum off the young woman's cheek. She proceeded to put her finger in her mouth and suck it off. "Mmmmm."

Until that very moment I didn't realize how strong the aroma of sex was all about us. I was almost afraid to look back at the two strangers wondering what they were thinking. I instead look up at Joan who appeared to be throwing them a very wicked grin.

She was obviously enjoying being an object of their attention.

"Uh, thank you." The old guy said and then they drove back off through the trees.

Silence reigned for just another moment until en masse the mutual laughter of our foursome burst forth. I swear they had to have heard us all the way back at the clubhouse!

Last Monday most certainly had been an extraordinary day and I was certainly sated through Sally's talented efforts. We didn't finish our game that day but returned to the clubhouse. Roger and Sally went on their way, together. Joan and I barely made it in the door back home before we were all over one another. After an energetic romp on the foyer rug, then living room couch we finally retired to our bed and made love once more in a more paced and gentle way...

Now that Joan and I play golf together I've tried to get her to play bare ass under her skirt but she's never obliged me. But I have gotten a blow job while sitting in the cart after shanking a shot into the woods.

Golf has become a whole new experience!