Golf Widow

Story Info
While the hubby is away, the wife and kids play.
2.4k words
4.23
225.1k
39

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdogg
pdogg
76 Followers

Chapter One

"I'm off to the golf course, honey. I'll be back later this evening," said Jim Roan as he closed the door behind him. His wife Becky watched him get into his car and drive off. "See you later honey," she said sarcastically as she reached into one of her dresser drawers. She pulled out her vibrator and walked over to the big over stuffed chair that sat beside her bed. She quickly peeled off her top , undid her bra, and slid off her shorts. She closed her eyes and she began running her soft hands over her breasts. Her nipples stiffened and her breath became ragged as she became more turned on.

She loved it that her husband of so many years had recently taken up golf. It left her plenty of time to pleasure herself and she had been forced to do a lot of that lately. As Jim's interest in golf grew, his interest in having sex with his still beautiful wife waned. Becky was in her sexual prime at the ripe young age of 43. Her breasts were still a perky 34b and she kept most of the fat off her body through rigorous work outs and until recently sex with her husband. Her lithe body showed no signs that she had given birth to two children, a boy and a girl, when she was in her late teens.

Becky licked her lips and moistened her right index finger before she slid it into her now slick pussy. She got her finger wet with her juices and then she brought it to her nose and she inhaled deeply. She loved the scent and taste of her own vagina, just as she loved the scent and taste of her female lovers vagina's so many years ago. She had been very bisexual before she married Jim but after she married him she put her husband first and she swore off women for the sake of her marriage. She still fantasized about those days when she seduced women and recently she had been wavering in her long time commitment to staying straight.

Her panties were becoming wetter and wetter as she sucked her pussy juice covered finger while she rubbed her vagina through her silk undies with her other hand. Little moans escaped her mouth as she worked on getting herself off. With nipples so stiff they could have cut glass she finally slid down her fragrant wet panties. Her hands trembled as they went between her legs. Before she knew it she was hunching down hard on the three fingers on her right hand that she had slid into her wet pussy. She could feel her orgasm building.

She humped her hand harder and she brought her left hand up and she pinched her nipples, one at a time, harder and harder as her excitement grew. Her mid section grew tense and she felt her orgasm contractions building to a crescendo. Finally she could take it no more and as her thoughts raced back to one of her girl/girl encounters in high school she pushed her hand as deep inside her as it would go and she burst out with her first orgasm of the day. Her whole body throbbed as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her body. She struggled to catch her breath as she withdrew her wet fingers. She lazily dreamily sniffed them as she licked them clean.

She glanced at the clock and saw that she had about 5 more hours of free time before her husband got home from the golf course. She smiled and thought to herself, "I just had one great cum and I didn't even use my vibrator yet. I've got the rest of the afternoon to play with it, hell yeah. This is going to be a great Saturday."

Just as she was reaching down to pick up her still soaked panties she heard someone come through the gate and go into the pool in their backyard. Becky brushed her raven hair off her face and she walked to the window as she held her panties. She peered out and she saw her daughter Jill with an older looking girl. Jill had just turned 19 and she had gotten most of her father's good looks. She was a curvy blonde young girl with boobs that were larger than her mother's, Jill's breasts were 36c. She had a bigger butt than her mother and she looked like the kind of woman that Becky used to go for when she was a young pussy hound. The older girl with Jill looked slim like Becky did and she even had long black hair as well. Becky had no idea who the girl with her daughter was.

She managed to open her bedroom window so she could eavesdrop on the two girls as they used the pool on that sunny June day.

The older girl spoke. She said, "Are you sure we're all alone?"

Jill nodded and said, "Yes. Daddy is off golfing and Mom is probably out shopping or at the gym working off breakfast."

The older girl smiled and said, "Good. Now you be a good girl and take off my T shirt."

Jill bit her lip and said, "Yes Mommy."

Mommy? Becky was intrigued. She watched the two girls intently.

Jill slid the other girls shirt off and she put it over a deck chair. The girl she had called 'Mommy' was wearing a bikini top and shorts now. She told Jill she could take off her top as well and Jill did so. Jill had a bikini top and shorts on too. In a little girl's voice she said, "Mommy can I take off my shorts?"

'Mommy' said, "You better let me do it for you baby." She smiled wickedly and she knelt before Jill. She pulled Jill to her and she undid the top button on her shorts. She then undid the zipper and she roughly slid them down Jill's legs. "Step out of them baby girl," 'Mommy' said. Jill did so and then the older girl pulled Jill to her so that her face was in Jill's pubic area. "I need to smell you to make sure you're clean enough to go swimming."

Becky watched in amazement as the woman who vaguely resembled her made her daughter spread her legs and then stuck her nose in her crotch and sniffed her daughter's pussy through her bikini. Becky could see how turned on her daughter was and she herself was getting hot as well. As she watched her daughter and the older girl she brought her wet panties to her face and she began sucking the wet part of them, the taste of her pussy on the panties was making her even more excited.

'Mommy' said, "I'm gonna need to sniff your sweet lil baby girl pussy without this bikini in the way honey." She yanked down the green bikini bottoms and she forced her nose into Jill's wet pussy.

Becky heard Jill croak, "How do I smell Mommy?"

The other girl murmured, "You smell good enough to eat baby doll." Her tongue darted out and she tasted Jill's 19 yr old pussy.

Becky nearly fell over as she watched her daughter's submissive tendencies being played upon. Her mind reeled as her pussy got wetter as she watched her daughter give herself to the woman who looked like her.

Jill's lids fluttered with pleasure as she had her pussy licked, sniffed, and prodded as she stood there with her legs apart in the summer sun. Becky could tell her daughter was very turned on.

Becky got so turned on in fact that she put her hands on the other woman's head and she pushed it further into her glistening young pussy.

But for some reason the other woman didn't like and she jerked her face out of Jill's pussy. She then stood up and slapped Jill across the face. She screamed, "God damn you, I told you never to put your hands on my head while my face is in your pussy!" She grabbed Jill's left nipple and she began twisting it. "I'll fucking teach you a lesson you little bitch," she said sadistically as she twisted Jill's ample breast.

Seeing her daughter mistreated and abused brought out the protective lioness in Becky. She turned from the window and she ran down the stairs and out the back door. When her first foot hit the pool deck area she said in a menacing voice, "You better unhand my daughter you fucking cunt or I swear I'll kill you." She grabbed the other woman and pushed her into the pool.

Jill turned red as her eyes darted back and forth between her lover who was thrashing around in the pool and her naked mother. She mumbled, "Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh my fucking god," as she pulled up her bikini bottoms and then reached for her t shirt. "Mom, I ..."

Becky screamed at the woman who was getting out of the pool, "Get the hell off my property and stay the hell away from my daughter you abusive dyke!"

Jill weakly protested, "But Mom, we were...." Becky cut her off, "You be quiet young lady." She glared at the other woman who quickly grabbed her clothes and tried to throw them on as she ran out to the street where her car was parked. "If I see you sniffing around here again I'll kill you you cunt!"

With tears in her eyes Jill said, "She wasn't hurting me Mom! We were playing."

Becky snapped at her daughter, "Get your ass inside the house little girl. We'll finish this conversation in there!" Not waiting a second to let her words sink in she grabbed Jill by the wrist and she dragged her into the house.

"Mom! Stop it! I'm not a kid anymore!" Jill fought her mother but in the end Becky was too strong and she yanked Jill indoors. "That was my friend you ran off, she and I..."

" You and she what? Play lesbo mommy and daughter games?" Jill whimpered and tried to speak but Becky pushed on, "I heard you call her Mommy." Sweat popped out on Becky's forehead as she talked to her daughter. As she talked Jill was taking in the sight of her mother's nude body. "Is that what you're into these days? Is that what you learned at college last year? That you like to have sex with women who look like me?" Becky was hoping that her daughter would say "Yes."

Jill said, "It's not what you think, I'm not a lesbian."

Becky, cooling down somewhat said, "I don't care if you are a lesbian. Or if you're bisexual, or whatever. I just don't want to see anyone hurt my little girl." As the air conditioning kicked on and Becky felt the cool air hit her nude body she finally realized she was still nude. She blushed and reached for an afghan that was laying on the back of a chair in their living room. She noticed that Jill's eyes were all over her as she tried to cover herself up. "Sit down honey," said Becky.

"I'm not a lesbi..."

Her mother cut Jill off again. "Honey, I don't care if you are. Honestly. And if you are just experimenting and having some fun then that's fine with me. Hell Jilly, I did the same thing when I was your age."

Jill's eyes widened. "Really?"

Becky nodded.

"And did you like it?" Jill asked.

Becky laughed a throaty full laugh. "Oh hell yes. I loved it. I loved making it with women. I loved it. The kissing, the touching, the feel of soft female flesh on me."

"Do you still do it Mom?"

Becky shook her head no. "I stopped when I married your father. I didn't want to cheat on him I loved him too much. But..." Becky stopped herself and she looked away from her daughter's pretty face before she could say anything else.

"But what Mom?"

"But..."

Jill scooted over to her mother and said pressed her a little further. "But what? Tell me."

"It's just that in the past few months your father has wanted me less and less and I've been thinking about women a lot lately..."

"Thinking lustful thoughts about them?"

It was Becky's turn to blush. "Yes."

"You're still a beautiful woman Mom. Any woman who is into women would be lucky to have you as a lover." Jill smiled as she peered intently at her mother while trying to read her for signs that this line of conversation was going to go somewhere.

"Thanks honey. You're very sweet to say that."

Jill took her mother's hand and said, "I mean it too Mom. Any chick who digs women would love to have you for her lover." She took a deep breath and licked her lips and then said, "Especially me."

Becky's heart leapt upon hearing those words but she wanted to be sure she was hearing things correctly. She said, "Especially you what?"

Jill brought her mother's hand to her nose and she sniffed it. "I smell pussy on this hand. I'll bet you were watching me and Shell while you were rubbing your pussy." She kissed her mother's fingers. "I'd be especially happy to have you as a lover Mom." She looked into her mother's eyes as she gently sucked her mother's fingers.

Becky took her hand back from her daughter. "But I'm your mom," she said trying to give Jill an out if she wanted one. "Society says we shouldn't make love."

Jill reached over and planted a soft kiss on her mother's lips. She then whispered in her ear, "Fuck what society says. I'm yours if you want me Mommy."

Becky growled as Jill kissed her ear and blew her hot breath all over her ear and neck. "Oh Christ honey. I'm going to ask you one more time, is this what you really want?"

Jill stopped kissing her mother's ear and neck and she looked deeply in to her eyes. She reached down and took her mother's hand and she spread her legs. She put Becky's hand on her wet pussy and she said, "I've never wanted anything more in my life."

Becky pulled her hand back and she wrapped her arms around her daughter. "Baby, Mommy wants you too."

The two women kissed and melted into one another's arms. As their passion grew Jill said, "I've been a bad girl Mommy, I need to be punished."

As she sucked on her daughter's tongue and as she fondled her nubile body, Becky thought to herself, "Holy shit, I've hit the jackpot."

pdogg
pdogg
76 Followers