Golliwog's Cakewalk Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dance was astounding, and those left in the audience who weren't dead drunk were rapt in attention. Junie May and Mary Jane were sipping their drinks beside a huge pitcher of martinis; Kaylee and Fingers left the head table and went off to a corner. "Are the girls ready?" Fingers asked her, shouting in her ear.

"Yeah. When the music stops, they'll take Daddy and Uncle Bob off to the side and start working their magic. I think Daddy's ready to cream his pants right now. How about your guys?"

"Well, we've made a big pledge to the Alumni fund already, but it's set. They'll get Junie May onstage and start with her, and ask Mary Jane up as an afterthought."

"Is she drunk enough?"

"Yeah, she's been matching Aunt Junie May drink for drink. Good a time as any. You ready?"

"Yeah."

"Kiss me." They wrapped their arms around each other and exchanged a long French kiss which did not break until the music ended with a shout and a shower of confetti.

As predicted, Kaylee's father and uncle gladly followed the Zeta girls into the kitchen. All who were left were the Zeta men and Kaylee's mother and aunt. Before he could blink, Junie May got onstage and had the Zeta men all over her, stroking and pawing her through her clothing, which she submitted to with an ecstatic look on her face. Mary Jane took a look at the action, watching as the boys took her sister's clothes off, belted down a shot, and climbed up as well. A couple of tables were brought out, and soon both sisters were flat on the backs, naked, and the object of many questing mouth and hands.

Fingers put a mask on his face, and climbed up close to Mary Jane. Six of his frat brothers, three on each side, were stroking her naked flesh; she had two of their dicks in her hands, jacking them off. He came close and the other guys nodded at him.

First, he put two fingers into her snatch, making her gasp and writhe. The effects of all the hands was making her insane with lust, and he had no problem getting enough lubrication to finger fuck her. Turning to look at the other table, he could see his brothers were gangbanging his soon-to-be aunt as the others squeezed her breasts. One of them was fucking her face: he groaned and she sucked down a load of protein; another came up to take his place and she greedily sucked his pecker into her hungry mouth.

Taking out his cock, Fingers put the head at the entrance of her vagina, waiting for a reaction. It took a minute for her to realize what was happening. She looked at his masked face and screamed: "Yes, fuck me, young man, shove that cock inside me. I'm ready for you!"

Being a true Zeta man, Fingers did as he was told. Mary Jane's cunt was as tight as her daughter's and devoured his cock the same way. The look on her face as he fucked her was the same look her daughter had while being penetrated, and she rolled her hips the same way to heighten the experience. Fingers had been able to avoid Aunt Junie May since Tuesday, and he'd abstained in preparation for this night, so it didn't take long before the familiar pressure built up in his loins. "My God, you fuck me so well!" she screamed, "Do it to me, baby." Her sister moaned from across the way, her mouth full with yet another dick while a new intruder was violating her vagina. "Don't stop, don't you ever stop!"

The time arrived, and Fingers made sure to empty every drop of his semen into the woman who would become his mother-in-law the next day. She bucked hard against him in her own orgasm, accepting his seed, and gasping for air. After he was drained, he pulled out and watched as she smiled up at him briefly, before losing consciousness and falling into a deep sleep.

Junie May kept going, turning over to take on three studs at once, until all the other Zeta men were satisfied. Then she sat down at the table, oblivious to her nudity, and slowly finished the last drink in the pitcher before retrieving her clothes. Walking back onstage, she poked her sister roughly in the side and yelled: "Come on, MJ. We've taken all comers. Let's go home." The younger woman stirred, smiled and sat up, looking around confused for a moment, before gathering her clothes and leaning against her sister as they lurched barely clad out the door.

Fingers went to the bar and drew his first beer of the evening as Kaylee came out of the kitchen. Her face was pale and white: unusually devoid of makeup. She nodded and he drew her a frosty mug as well. "How did it go?" he asked her.

"Oh, it was pretty crazy. Dad and Uncle Bob have a lot of stamina, so it took a long time before they were satisfied. I never knew they had such huge cocks." She took a long sip of her beer. "Tell you a secret: after Uncle Bob came all over Cindy Preston's tits and passed out, the rest of the girls left and I was stuck with Dad. He was pretty juiced, and kept pushing my face toward his cock. It creeped me out at first, but I figured I didn't want my Daddy to get blue balls, so I started jacking him off. He put his hands on my head, grabbed my ears, shoved his cock down my throat and called me 'Mary Jane' before he pulled out and came all over my face."

"Damn, who'da thunk it," he said, nodding. "Guess he misses your mom after all."

"Yeah. Took me forever to wipe it all off. Did you. . .?"

"Yeah, made the deposit at least. We'll see what happens. Just like you."

She snuggled up to him and laid her head on his shoulder. "I love you, Stanley."

The wedding went off without a hitch, and Aunt Junie May wandered over to the Zeta house afterward for another night's frivolity. Fingers and Kaylee graduated the day after they married, and moved to Manhattan as planned to a huge town house not far from Julliard next door to Mary Jane. Nine months later two baby boys were born, and Mary Jane became obsessed once again with nesting her new son and grandson. Fingers had plenty of time to practice, a peaceful home, and a nicely active sex life, except every three months or so when his Aunt Junie May stopped by, interrupted his practice, and insisted he blast her face with a huge spray of sperm.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Revenge of the Nerd: Bitch Sister Nerd uses formula to make his sister his submissive slut.in Mind Control
Single Mom's Incest Single Mom drugged and used by her son and his gang.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Never Disappoint the Bride's Mother A young man seduces the mother of the bride.in Mature
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Party with the Neighbor MILFs A teen joins his four mature women neighbors.in Mature
More Stories