Gone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaxSebastian
MaxSebastian
1,952 Followers

“She’s got a point,” Archie said. “They’re supposed to be there for us in case we get sick.”

“Why would two girls be looking for the staff with two boys?” Victoria speared the proposal.

“Someone got sick on both sides?” Selena suggested.

“Look, we only need the plan if we get caught – it’s the final defence,” Archie said. “It doesn’t have to be genius. We’ll risk it – are the staff going to be worried about whether we’re really sick or not? They’d be worried that we knew they were being slack, not doing their jobs.”

“Let’s get moving,” Kravitz said. “It’s getting cold hanging about in the air conditioning.”

“I know how to warm you up, Kravvy,” Selena whispered mischievously to him, and he jumped slightly, having not noticed her getting closer to him.

“Aren’t you even a little bit curious where they are?” Archie said to Victoria. “You’d be willing to just go back to bed and forget all about it? What if something weird’s happened? You wouldn’t want to be the one to find out?”

“Come on Toria!” Selena said, “let’s find out where they are!”

There was a slight pause, and then Victoria said: “well, okay. But they’re not going to believe one of us and one of you is sick. So if we get caught, you’re just messing around – we’re here because one of us is sick.”

Kravvy smiled – of course it was an unfair deal, but he knew Archie was willing to gamble that they wouldn’t be caught anyway, and he just wanted time with Selena away from the strict discipline of the normal school time, or maybe even just any kind of assurance that they would continue where they’d left off – either tonight or after graduation.

“Sounds good to me,” Archie said.

6

“The officers’ mess is that way, but if they’re having a meeting, chances are it would be in Commander Beeny’s office,” Archie said, “and that’s the other way.”

“We can split up,” Selena suggested. “Synchronise watches and meet up back here.”

“Good plan,” Archie nodded.

“You can go with Victoria,” the pretty imp told Archie, “I’ll go with Kravvy. It’ll be fun that way.”

“That would defeat the whole idea of us looking for the staff because one of us is sick,” Victoria said, seemingly more put out by the suggestion of teaming up with Archie than the actual dissolution of their excuse.

“Oh live a little, Victoria!” Selena said. “When we graduate we’re all going to get boring office jobs – we might as well have some adventure while we can!”

“Oh, okay!” she said, frustrated at her lack of control over proceedings, and grabbed hold of Archie’s hand, yanking him away down the corridor.

Nervous butterflies started fluttering inside Kravvy’s stomach as he realised he was now alone with Selena.

7

Kravitz was more nervous than ever. Not only had he lost the security of Archie’s presence – no matter how risky the mischief, if Archie was there he always made it seem safe – but he was now in the company of a girl, prove positive that they were breaking the rules. If caught, they’d really be for it now.

Plus the fact that she was a girl he’d had a crush on ever since year one. She was the stuff of wet dreams, and in a place like Aurelius, where there was no space or privacy to relieve frustration and definitely no way of revealing feelings to the opposite sex, a crush was likely to simmer until boiling point in a recruit.

Right now, Kravvy felt dangerously close to boiling point – Selena was there, holding his hand, with no one else around at all. Seemingly, they had all the privacy and space they could possibly need, but why would she be going for him of all people? There were more popular boys, there were boys who were much better at the end-of-semester performance tests.

Maybe he was all that was available. Maybe she was planning on making a fool out of him. He hoped not, and lead by the weakness of his desire, he had no insurance against such a possibility.

After a fair stretch of time, they came to the eerily familiar corridor outside Commander Beeny’s Office. Kravvy had been there a few times – every time one a dare went wrong, every time one of Archie’s suggestions went awry.

“Wait,” she whispered to him.

“Huh?”

“Wait here in the dark. I’ll knock on the door – if it opens, no one will see you. It’ll be like it’s just me standing there, and I can say I’m feeling sick. You can make an escape.”

“Okay,” he said obediently.

“Will you let me kiss you again?” she asked.

“Huh?” his stomach leapt within him.

“You know, in case this is the end of our time together tonight.”

“Uh… I guess…” he said nervously.

And then it was happening again, only this time more so. That beautiful creature, so divine in her scent and in her softness, was crushed against him once more, her mouth finding his lips, her hands spreading over his body, her knee lifting so that her leg could caress his, her heat pressing against his hardening cock.

This time, she seemed to go further, grinding herself against him and moaning softly, clearly feeling safe away from the other two. But Kravvy did not feel so safe – they were just outside Commander Beeny’s office!

“We’d better not,” he said, breaking apart from her embrace. “At least… not here.”

“You’re right,” she whispered. “Go and wait over there. I’ll try the door.”

She knocked on the door.

Nothing.

She knocked again. Kravvy swallowed, his mouth dry, his heart beat seeming to be so strong, he could feel his whole body pulsate from nervousness.

Still Nothing.

Quietly, slowly, she turned the big heavy doorknob and pushed open the door a crack and poked her head inside.

No light came out of the room initially, but suddenly the room did light up, and that sudden brightness flooded out of the room. An explosive jolt of shock rocketed through his body at the sudden brightness.

Were they caught?

“There’s nobody here!” she said, pushing the door open but standing there waiting for him. The light illuminated her completely, revealing her stunning beauty to its full jaw-dropping extent. To a slight degree, it even passed through the thin white cotton of her nightshirt to give a slight hint of what she wore beneath – and that was nothing apart from her panties.

“Turn the light off!” he whispered, though he wished he didn’t have to. It wasn’t that he didn’t want to look upon the incredible sight of her in her nightwear, that was for sure. “Someone will spot the light a mile off,” he explained.

“Don’t you want to look inside?” she asked.

“Well…” his curiosity was as strong as hers. “There’s a little desk light there – put that on instead.”

She did so, and the light wasn’t so bright, so overpowering. A soft peach instead of the harsh white.

“Well, there’s nobody here,” she said. “Maybe Archie’s right.”

“Maybe he is,” Kravitz replied as he looked around Commander Beeny’s office. It was a huge room, with colossal bookshelves spanning three of the walls. A fireplace sat in one wall, shelves around it, and the unshelved wall was wall-to-ceiling glass. Outside that glass, all was dark.

“Kravvy?”

“Yeah?” he turned around to find her sitting at Beeny’s desk.

“What do you think?” she asked with a coy smile.

Selena had taken off her nightshirt and was sitting there where the grouchy old Commander always used to sit every time he gave Kravvy and Archie a dressing down. The prettiest girl Kravitz knew, the girl who had haunted many of his dreams, the girl who more than any else made him wish he wasn’t in military school, locked away from pleasures of the flesh, she was sitting there in front of him in nothing more than a skimpy pair of pink cotton panties and some white ankle socks.

9 “Well, they’re not here,” Archie said.

“Damn – they must have been caught,” Victoria said. She was more than a little tired of all this fooling around. She’d not really wanted to play dares anyhow – it was cold, she wanted her bed.

“Not necessarily. I bet their just enjoying the ride,” Archie chuckled. He was such a foul-mouthed oaf.

“Selena wouldn’t be so stupid,” Victoria said.

“You saw the way she dragged Kravvy away!” Archie laughed. “Don’t be so high-minded!”

“It’s just not like her to miss an appointment. We’re not ill-disciplined like you boys.”

“Oh? So why are you out here in the first place?”

“Well whether they’ve been caught or not, I’m going back to my dorm,” she insisted and marched off down the corridor, away from the stairs at which they’d arranged to meet Selena and Kravitz after discovering that the officers’ mess was empty of all life.


“Okay then,” Archie said, marching after her, “I’m going with you.”

“You can’t!” Victoria hissed, and stopped there in the dark hallway. “What if you’re caught?”

“Then it’ll be worth it! I’ve never been up the girls’ end – this is my chance! Too bad if Kravvy couldn’t make it. But if they have been caught, there’s nothing we can do for them anyhow.”

“You’re such an idiot,” she said.

“Oh, lighten up.”

“Fine, come,” she said, “it’s got nothing to do with me.”

Archie grinned in the darkness. Fantastic. The explorer’s nature within him rejoiced: this was the night he’d finally conquer the entire building. It was a shame Kravvy wouldn’t be there to share the excitement, though – it was slightly troublesome that he hadn’t made their rendezvous. But Archie had an idea that he hadn’t been caught. There simply wasn’t anybody about to catch him.

And that meant…

10

“Shouldn’t we go somewhere safer?” Kravvy asked in between kissing her.

“Relax,” she said, “We’ve been everywhere – there’s no one around.”

“We didn’t get to the officers’ mess – what if Archie’s been caught?”

“He hasn’t. Victoria’ll keep him on the straight and narrow.”

“But – ”

“Shhh…” she said, “just touch me.”

He kissed down her neck, over the soft warm skin of her chest. So beautiful, her face so pretty though her eyes closed while she moaned quietly. Kravvy had never felt so alive, his entire body pulsated with excitement – this girl was the most devastatingly attractive creature in the galaxy – and he was exploring her semi-naked body with his lips. Extraordinary.

Her moans deepened slightly as he moved down to kiss over her soft, rounded breasts, his chin grazing over her velvet skin, his lips and his gentle tongue gliding over her enticing curves to slip onto her stiff yet tender buds.

For years, he’d wondered what it would be like, but never had he imagined such softness, or the extent to which she would respond to his touch. She writhed as his hands coaxed her breasts and his hot mouth drew her hard nipples in, sucking strongly, drawing his rough tongue over their sensitivity.

He could feel her pushing her hips up, rubbing her cotton-covered crotch against his chest, urging him lower. He teased her a little, letting his hands drop as he continued to kiss her breasts, caressing her stomach, her waist, her thighs, so that her moans became a touch pleading, loving the attention at her bra-less mounds but needing more at the heart of her craving.

At the perfect moment, he judged her ready and he kissed his way down over her stomach, round and round her navel, still glorying in his first-ever access to this unrestricted femininity under him. How often when they’d been dressed in civvy clothes had she worn crop-tops? So sexy revealing that flat stomach, drawing the male eye more than enhanced cleavage or long sinuous legs, the soft, sculpted skin there to taunt its audience, a speak signpost to what lay beneath her waistband.

And now he was here, and he was kissing her bare midriff, but there was more: now he could kiss lower, where the curve of her abdomen led beneath the thin pink cotton of her scanty underwear. He could kiss down her slender thighs and even graze his nose across her panties, around the gentle rise of her mound where her sweet scent turned sharp, and the girlish material became moist.

“Oh please,” she moaned in little more than a whisper of desperation, “oh please..”

He looked up to her near-painfully pretty face and could hardly believe where he was. He grinned, and nuzzled into her moisture, his hot tongue touching her through the thin material, drawing out a long moan from her mouth as he tasted her juices for the first time.

“Please…” she moaned, “please…”

He smiled before gently nudging aside the pink cotton covering her mound, revealing below the soft, pink, glistening folds that sat like a flower waiting for his mouth.

11

The girls had been right: there was no officer on watch at the entrance to the girls’ end – this was unprecedented. If anything happened in the academy, the last place an officer would leave would be this divide, this high-ceilinged hall encircled by a single staircase – there was always someone here.

That had to be proof that Archie was right. There was no one here. The officers, the matrons, the staff – they were all gone.

But where had they gone to?

That was the question now – not whether they had gone or not, but where had they gone. And Archie for one wasn’t too keen on thinking about the answer to that question.

“Last chance,” Victoria said.

“I’m not turning back now,” Archie said. “No boy has ever made it through here.”

But Victoria wasn’t up for conversation. She really had something up her ass – or perhaps, Archie sniggered quietly, she needed something. But whatever, she wasn’t going to spoil this, his greatest achievement in five years of fooling about.

Winding their way through the corridors in the girls’ end, they passed doors that must have been to dormitories, rows and rows of sleeping girls – incredible! But it wasn’t too different to the boys’ end apart from the luxurious-feeling carpet on all the floors – it was bare wood for the boys – and the laundry baskets containing female issue uniforms and underwear – ripe for a souvenir, perhaps, on his way out.

“Well, you’re here,” Victoria said, “you can leave now. You’ve done it – you don’t need to follow me any more.”

“Loosen up,” he said. “I want to see your dorm first.”

She sighed and continued onwards, with Archie behind her.

12

“Oh, we thought you got caught!” a girl’s voice as Victoria entered what was obviously her and Selena’s dorm. “Did you make it to the boys’ end?”

There was a quiet burble of voices – all the girls were obviously awake. Putting the boys to shame, Archie thought. Perhaps he should have been born a girl.

“Pretty much,” Victoria said as Archie came round the corner.

“Oh my God!” various cries hushed suddenly as they realised their danger of being caught.

“Toria, you’re a genius!”

“Where’s Selena?!”

Archie couldn’t really see in there – just a bunch of silhouettes and dark shadows. But the scent of females was unmistakable – mixed perfumes, gentle odours that filled his nostrils.

“Hi,” he said.

“Who is it?”

“Archie Bates,” Victoria said, sounding a little less bored than she had been – perhaps she was revelling in her new-found notoriety.

“Never mind who it is - this is the best dare anyone’s ever done, Toria!” somebody said to add to her self-satisfied feeling.

“Where is he?” another voice – closer.

“Over here.” Another voice, and soft hands reaching out to touch him.

“Might as well make the most of him,” hands touching him, crawling over his bare skin.

“He won’t know who we are,” said another, and it was true – he couldn’t tell who was who in there.

He felt himself surrounded now, soft hands moving all over him – he couldn’t count them. Nice. He jumped slightly as they moved down under his pyjama bottoms and then – suddenly – they were off, he felt the cold air around his sensitive regions – soon to be replaced by gentle hands touching, holding, caressing.

There were giggles, there were moans, there were sighs and there were gasps as Archie found the blood flowing to a certain place, and the centre of their exploratory touches grew distinctly in stature.

“Get him to lie down.”

“Yeah – get him to lie down.”

“This is our chance! I don’t know about you guys, but I don’t want to be a virgin when I graduate.”

In the darkness, Archie’s eyes widened.

13

He had her taste reverberating around his mouth and the sound of her first orgasm reverberating around his ears as they relocated to the sheepskin rug in front of the fireplace.

Before he lay down, Selena helped him to remove his pyjama bottoms, her face lightening up further as she laid eyes on his nakedness. She kept her panties and her white ankle socks on as she knelt down between his thighs – now it was her turn to explore his body.

Kravvy was still trembling a little as she moved over his body – this was such an incredible night. Now it was Selena’s turn to kiss her way over his chest, exploring his athletic frame with her touch. It wasn’t long before one of her hands found its way to his erection, exploring the unfamiliar form of masculinity, caressing and stroking his rigid cock.

He moaned slightly and placed his hands behind his head as he felt her warm breath on his shaft. She kissed around his penis, stroking it with her soft little nose, feeling it pulsate with blood and react to her every touch.

Gently drawing down his foreskin, she kissed his most sensitive part and smiled as he shuddered in response.

Oh God, it was divine – a blissful, warm feeling overcame him as he felt his cock enveloped by the irresistible heat of her mouth. He couldn’t help but shiver and shudder as she started a strong, slow rhythm on his shaft. This was so amazing – everything he’d dreamt of and more – he wasn’t going to last long at this rate, he could already feel his orgasm building, brewing inside him…

14

Archie was now beyond amazement.

Lying there, there was a strangely wonderful feeling of complete shock gripping him now. He’d always thought the girls were a boring bunch, too disciplined for their own good, too willing to follow the officers’ orders to the letter, too keen on performing to their utmost and graduating with the highest honours possible.

But that picture had been false – he saw that now.

Or at least, he felt it. For where he was, he couldn’t see a thing. Lying on his back, the room was fairly dark, but there were two girls taking turns at French kissing him, so that darkness was made complete.

No, this was the real story: while most of the boys, who often fooled around after lights out, were asleep in their beds, these girls were up and fooling around to a much greater extent. Not only had two of them made it to the boys’ end, but now that he was here, there was no nervous giggling and timidity – they had him stripped and on his back, there to be used by them to practise skills they obviously wanted to develop for their time after graduation.

And along with the two practising their French kissing on his lips, a number of them were sharing his cock down there, feeling it, kissing it, tasting it, practising their oral techniques – it was heaven.

There were also the hands – all over him, stroking him, feeling him, touching him and exploring him, making the most of their first available man laid before them.

He couldn’t count how many there were. He didn’t even care. His whole world was filled with girls, his every sense connected with unrestricted young womanhood, it was like paradise on earth.

“Wait, I wanna try something.” Archie heard the whisper above him – one of the girls French-kissing him.

Suddenly, she was next to his ear – startling him slightly.

“Are you ready for this?” she asked.

He didn’t know what to say. He was just trying to maintain control on his looming orgasm. But now he felt her kneel above him – her scent was strong now, her warmth increasing and then he felt her all around him, her heat enveloping him as her cotton-clad pussy touched down on his lips.

It was everything he could do to keep from exploding.

MaxSebastian
MaxSebastian
1,952 Followers