Gone Before Sunrise

Story Info
Intriguing advert catches his eye.
831 words
3.69
43.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late, and Josh was bored with his late night graveyard shifts. He had taken this job a few months ago, thinking how easy it would be to work graveyards at a motel. It freed up his daytime, and the nights would be so slow that he could focus on some writing. Tonight was definitely slow, but he had writer's block and a semi-hard cock. He decided to browse through some dirty ads online, in the hopes of rubbing one out. However, one ad in particular caught Josh's eye.

NSA tonight!

Female to Male trans-boy seeks to hookup with a man. Horny guy with a pussy!

Hope to find Mr. Right Now.

Call Adam 555-1111

This immediately piqued Josh's interest, and he could feel it in his groin. Wasting no time, they exchanged a phone call, and soon enough the mysterious boy from the ad was on his way to Josh's hotel.

In the meantime Josh got himself ready by watching sultry adult videos in the back room lounge. As he watched the bisexual threesome unfold on the screen, he stroked himself expectantly. He didn't hear the click of the door behind him.

As Adam entered the back of Josh's office he heard a faint moan. When he opened the door he found the shadow of Josh fondling himself; "Well, hello." Adam said.

He apologized, embarrassed; "Sorry man, it's been awhile."

Covering himself with a pillow, Josh studied the young man before him. He was tall and broad shouldered, with dark hair and soft eyes. He had a faint beard, wearing jeans and scuffed boots. He really didn't have a hint of femininity.

"I'm getting a little nervous, Adam. Are you sure you were born a girl?"

"I'm sure." He said.

"I'm not gay, you know."

"That doesn't really matter."

Sitting next to Josh, Adam grabbed one of his hands. He placed it under his sweatshirt, and Josh could feel that Adam had soft breasts. Josh began playing with Adam's nipples, becoming excited to now understand what's finally happening. Moving the pillow aside, he pulled Josh's cock out slowly, and deliberatly.

"The phone could ring at any moment, so we can't get too carried away."

"Uh-huh..." Adam replied.

Adam put his tongue to the tip of Josh's head, licking and teasing him. At this point both of Josh's hands were full; he couldn't stop touching Adam's tits. He could feel those nipples growing in his hands as his cock swelled to meet Adam's tongue. Suddenly, they heard someone in the lobby, and had to stop. Josh put his cock away quickly; he couldn't afford to be caught.

"I have a lodger to take care of. Look how hard I am already! Will you wait for me?"

"Well I wouldn't want to give you blue balls." Adam smirked.

"Look, here's a key to the room down the hall, I'll take care of this and meet you there shortly."

"That sounds good."

A little while later, Josh began to walk over to Adam's room. The customer had taken up more time than Josh would've liked, about thirty minutes. He approached the room, and twisted the doorknob.

Adam was there, lying on the bed. The bluish light from the television was cast over Adam's sleeping body. Josh became a little frustrated. He had not come this far just to jerk off! He sat at the edge of the bed and really wanted to pick things up again. Cautiously he lifted Adam's shirt; he was just dying to see those breasts that moments ago he was holding. Josh touched them, hesitant at first. He then lay next to him, and ran his tongue across Adam's dark nipples. To Josh's surprise, Adam was still asleep.

Feeling bold now, Josh pushed his hand past Adam's stomach, and down the front of his underwear. He started rubbing the warm, wet pussy he discovered. Adam's clit was an inch long, and Josh held it between his fingers briefly. He then gently tugged on it, and it felt like a tiny wet cock to him.

Climbing on top, he pressed his whole body against Adam, rubbing his erection between Adam's legs. He exposed Adam's pussy, opening the lips, and rubbing the head of his cock over Adam's massive clit. Pre-Cumming, he could barely contain himself, and he pushed it in a little bit. Pushing in a little more, he took one of Adam's nipples into his mouth and began sucking.

Adam began to wake, as Josh kissed him deeply, keeping him quiet. He continued to penetrate Adam's tight pussy as they made out.

Josh pulled out and rolled on his back, jerking. Adam got on top of him, grinding his wet clit over Josh's shaft and balls until he came, Josh finished jerking until he came.

After cleaning up, Josh put his pants on, and zipped up. He turned and smiled at Adam.

"Check-out time is at nine 'o clock."

"Forget it Josh, I'll be gone before sunrise."