Gone Fishin'

Story Info
A man, his son, and his cheatin' wife.
852 words
124.8k
4
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John had his son up at 4 that morning, and the boy, Paul, was pissed that he had to go fishing. Paul's mother, Sarah, on the other hand was ecstatic that they were going to spend the day away. She had planned to have the day all to herself, to sleep in late, spend the day shopping, and then go the ice cream parlor and have a banana split for dinner.

Well, the boys had a late start, so she slept until about 11:30 that morning, when the doorbell rang. She was wearing nothing but a skimpy pair of tight lace undies (she had had sex with John the night before) and a see through bra. She had no idea what was going to happen to her next. She got up, and made her way to the door, and to her surprise, a semi-familiar face was standing there. She knew him, but it didn't click at first, then it did. The UPS delivery man was a guy she had a huge crush on in High school. And the look on his face made her realize that seeing him had made her nipples hard as rocks. He turned beet red, and her face the same.

He recognized her as the tall, voluptuous dark-haired girl in his senior English class of high school. Awestruck, they stood there for a second, then she turned and reached for her robe behind the door. He stopped her, as she tried to put it on, and pushed her inside. He closed the door behind him, and set the package and clipboard down.

She was astonished, and he spoke to break the silence. "I've always wanted this, I only wished I had the courage in school", and with that he embraced her. She tried to push away, to tell him she was married, and that she had a son, but he had covered her mouth with his and was licking the inside of her lips. She desperately tried to say something, but he had his hand on her breast, and was rubbing her nipple vigorously. The pad of his thumb was rough, and soon she could not take it. She pushed away, and removed her bra completely, and began to remove her panties, when he stopped her.

"Take me somewhere were we can have some real fun" and with that they were headed upstairs to her bed. By the time they had reached the bed, both were naked. He laid down on the bed, and she took is enormous member in her mouth.

It must've been 10 inches lonf, as she could barely take half of it in without gagging. It was as thick as a roll of salami, and she had more trouble getting her mouth around it. He chickled and pulled his monstrous tool from her mouth.

He pushed her on her back, and spread her legs apart. Instantly, the smell of her pussy enveloped him, and he couldn’t help himself. He spread her soaking slit open and buried his tongue inside of her.

Her husband had not come the night before, but the odor of him still lingered. He rose from her pussy, and decided that giving her head was not in the best interest.

So he positioned himself over her, and his throbbing tool up against the opening of her. He asked if they should use a condom, but she had stated that she was sterile after having her son, and with that, the man shoved his tool deep inside of her. She had not had a cock this big inside of her in a long time, and it caused her a little discomfort, but he just kept hammering away with his tool. She moaned, as an orgasm rocked her body, and she could feel his leaking tool begin to twitch and surge. She pulled him out of her, and scooted herself down, so that just as he shot his load, it went into her mouth and all over her face. He grunted, as each shot of thick white cum seeped out of him. She sucked the end of his tool dry, and then got on all fours, and told him that she was ready for some more.

He needed no more encouragement, and with that, his monster was back inside of her. He ravaged her on her hands and knees. And as she came for the fifth of sixth time, he began to explode inside of her. He filled her full, and he came hard this time, his cum reaching the back of her vagina.

Then they collapsed in a ball of sweat and cum. He lay there for a second,pulled out, walked downstairs, retrieved the package and clipboard, and his clothes as he made his way back. She was lying there as he walked in, handed her the package, and had her sign. Just as he was leaving, he spoke” Thank You, have a nice day”, “ Oh, my number is on the back of the package, in case you want to do this again” And with that, he walked out.

  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Such passion

and that's only in the comments...

It's hard to be constructive when the content is little more than a masturbatory fantasy.

Keep trying; although it's hard to say I've read worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
pure crap

how bad cant it get

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Story by Ouija Board TM?

Haven't you learned to use a spell checker, or proofread? In one paragraph you have too many cliches to bother counting, and this:

"It must've been 10 inches lonf(sic).... He chickled(sic) and pulled ... from her mouth."

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Phony As A Three Dollar Bill

Anybody ever watched a UPS driver deliver parcels ? These poor bastards don't even have time to take a good shit, let alone a leisurely piece of ass while making deliveries.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Complete crap

As lamely written and poorly conceived as anything I've ever read.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Silence; or, The Bet A shattered husband stops talking.in Loving Wives
Planning His wife cheated, and he did what had to be done.in Loving Wives
If I Needed Someone How much do you owe a person that saves your life?in Loving Wives
Dawn: A Cheating Slut Wife Wife is caught and pays.in Loving Wives
M1911A1 - Aftermath Pt. 01 Cheating wife faces consequences of her actions.in Loving Wives
More Stories