Gone Fishing

Story Info
A voyeuristic day at the river.
3.2k words
4.4
40.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alura2011
Alura2011
4 Followers

JOE:

It is a beautiful day on the river. I come here often to fish. I enjoy the peaceful sound of the water running along the river banks and the feel of it rushing over my calves as I stand knee deep and cast my line. Even when I don't catch a thing, I feel my day has not been wasted, I think of it as a mental health day, a cleansing of my soul.

I like this little secluded spot I found about a mile upstream. It is a little bit of a hike, but worth it to have the water to myself. I am not always alone however, she comes to watch me fish, or read a book. I have even on occasion seen her sketching in a drawing pad. I have never seen the drawings, never even asked. We are each doing our own thing and respecting the others space. We don't speak, yet it is a companionable silence. The first time I noticed she was here I was annoyed that my solitude had been interrupted, but as she never disturbed me, I grew used to her. Now I even get a smile on my face when I see her arrive, and she will sometimes give me a "Thumbs Up" when I land a good sized fish.

Today, when I arrived, I looked around for her. She wasn't here, and I was a little surprised at my inner disappointment. But I brushed it off and set about baiting my hook. Took a step out into the water and a deep relaxing breath, and let fly my first cast of the day. It was such a nice day that I didn't notice as the time moved by. I only realized it was near noon when my stomach started to get a little rumble going. I decided to reel in my line and sit on the large boulder by the river bank and have a bite to eat. I pulled out one of the ham sandwiches I had packed that morning for lunch and took a big bite. Leaning back and enjoying the view around me. I couldn't see anything, but I could hear the wildlife moving in the brush and trees around me. I finished eating and took a big slug off the Ice Tea I had brought, then packed everything back in the cooler I had brought with me, and set back to get fishing. It only just then dawned on me that I hadn't caught a thing yet. I chuckled at that and decided I would change bait. Maybe they would like some crickets instead.

Now, I don't usually notice it, but for some reason, as the afternoon started to move on, I actually started feeling a little lonely today. No sooner did that thought pop into my head, I looked up and saw her walking down the little trail to the small clearing across the river. She set her things down, spread out a small blanket and sat down casually upon it. Only then did she look up and catch my eye. She smiled and gave me a little wave. I tipped my fishing cap back at her, and realized I had a pretty goofy looking grin on my face. I was glad she had arrived. She looked so comfortable and cool in a nice floral sundress, what do I know from colors, it was some shade of orange, but I'm sure they got a fancy sounding name for it. Little light weight nothings of sandals on her tiny feet, which she kicked off almost as soon as she arrived. I watched as she rummaged around in her bag, pulled out a book, and waved at me again, before she rolled over onto her belly, book in front of her, back and feet to me and proceeded to get lost in her story. I sighed contentedly and proceeded to reel in my line for another cast.

For a while the day moved forward like this..I casting my line...she reading her book...only stopping occasionally to change positions for both of us.

LILY:

I hate when I have to work on Saturday. Today was such a lovely day too. I was sure he would be fishing today. I love to spend the day with him, watching him fish, even though he doesn't know this. I have never spoken to him about it. Maybe if I hurry, I can get this work done and still make it to the river.

I rush out the door, headed to work, still thinking about how to get things done and get out of there, as I start the car.

Several hours later, I look down at my watch as I pull into the driveway back at home. Not quite noon! Not bad. I still have some time if I hurry. Thinking to myself of the things I need to get together for the trip to the river...bag, paper, pencils, book, water bottle...should I eat before I go or pack something to eat there, hmmmmm? Rummaging through drawers, finding the essentials. I head for the bedroom to change clothes. As I step into the closet, I see several skirts and tops, but I don't want anything binding, the day calls for comfort and relaxation, then I spot the coral sundress. Perfect! Slip on some flip-flops and grab the bag, I'm headed back out the door.

As I drive, I think about the past couple of months. I remember how, when I first decided to follow him upriver, he did not seem pleased at all. I had watched for a couple of weekends as he had arrived and always headed up the trail, away from the swimming area and the noisy families. Some mornings I had seen his car, but he must have arrived early enough to have avoided the crowd near the parking area. Then one morning I had decided...what the heck, lets see where he goes. It was quite a little hike, up to his fishing spot, but when I got there I could see why he bothered. It was a beautiful spot. With a nice little clearing under the shade of a large tree, close to the river. Only a couple of steps down, to be able to wade in and feel the cool water on my feet. He had slowly gotten used to my presence so that I think now, maybe, he even enjoys seeing me.

I arrive at the river and park, I notice his vehicle is here and grin. I rush to get up the trail, even stumbling once over a branch in the path. As I near our spot, I slow to a leisurely pace. No need to appear in a hurry, wouldn't want him to get suspicious of my motives. I'm pretty sure I have him convinced I just wanted a quiet spot as well, and that he has no idea, I actually find him very attractive and just like being near him. Watching as he casts his line, his biceps going taut then relaxing, his legs and arms tan from the time spent in the sun. Very nice to look at. When I turn the last bend in the trail I see he is there, in the water, casting his line. I proceed to set up my little area, and sit down. I glance at him casually and wave. I can feel my pulse pick up the tempo as I see he has removed his shirt and the wet hair indicates he had cooled himself with a duck in the water. I lie down and face away from him so I can try to read my book. If I had to look at that view, I knew I wouldn't get any reading done.

Still, as I read the same line over and over again, I find myself thinking about him. We are pretty close to the same age, and neither of us are what you would call spring chickens. But I have managed to hold on to what many men would still call attractive looks, and He definitely has nothing to worry about. And I can tell he isn't the type who even considers his looks as he dresses for the day. He has an easy confidence. My thoughts have me fidgeting in place, I have rearranged myself several times trying to get comfortable. At last I just give up and sit up, with my back against the tree. This is just so silly. I should just say something to him, but I don't want to break the silence.

I watch him for a few minutes, casting and reeling in his line. I let my mind wander to what I would really rather do than talk to him even. For several weekends now I have been letting myself daydream about him walking over without a word and reaching over to touch me. Maybe starting at my shoulders, a hand caressing the soft skin, traveling up to my chin, lifting my head to lean in close and the touch of his lips as he gently kisses mine. I close my eyes, and let the fantasy run wild in my head.

JOE:

I look over casually to see she has sat up and has leaned up against the tree. I cast my line again, only to realize...wait a sec. I glance back at her to see what had caught my attention and made me look again. Her eyes are open and she is looking right at me, but I don't think she even sees me. It wasn't her eyes that I realize I had seen at first glance though. It was her hands. I look back at her eyes, they are closed now, with her head against the tree. She is biting her lower lip, oblivious to my presence it seems. I am mesmerized as I watch her hands, one is raised and moving slowly along her neck, lifting her hair, as the other is....slowly traveling up her thigh, legs slightly apart. I shake my head, and close and open my eyes again to make sure I'm not imagining this. I watch as her hand unconsciously moves higher, her dress moving with her arm, lifting higher, till I can see a hint of light blue between her legs. Any pretense of fishing has completely left my mind. I glance back at her face, eyes still closed, tongue darts out to lick her lips. As I let my eyes travel back down to her hand I see she has finally reached the edge of the blue I saw a second ago. As she brushes her fingers across the fabric, I see her body shiver. Her hand stops, I glance back at her eyes. They are open and seeing now, her face a very pretty shade of rose, as she blushes....

LILY:

Mmmm, as my imagination leaps forward, I am feeling very aroused. When I feel myself moan aloud, I am jolted out of my trance. As I looked up at him I realize he had been watching me, and I don't know for how long. I also notice that my thoughts had managed to travel through my body. My nipples were hard, and my hand was resting on my mound, beneath my dress, my legs open and my panties visible. I took all of this in in a second, then felt the rush of blood to my cheeks as I realized he also noticed everything I just did. I jumped to pull my dress down and straighten my hair, looking away. OMG, what had I done, I'm sooo embarrassed. What does he think of me? I try to look back over nonchalantly. He is still standing there in the middle of the little river, not moving, just watching me, with a half smile lifting the corner of his mouth. Then he does something completely unexpected. He backs up to sit on a rock across the river from me, lifts a knee, looking very comfortable and raises his hand to me, as if to say...carry on.

I'm shocked. I know I look ridiculous, sitting there with my mouth hanging open. I close it slowly. Look around me for something...I don't know what...look back at him. He seems perfectly relaxed, waiting for me to...continue? I take a deep breath to steady my nerves. I wonder if I could actually do something that bold. Well...obviously I can, I just was...but could I do it consciously, knowing I was being watched? I look down and raise the hem of my dress an inch or two, look back up at him. Questioning him with my eyes, he nods back at me. Okay, so this is what he meant. As I try to relax, I realize I am a little moist and, not just a little, turned on. Maybe if I don't look at him, go back to my fantasy I can do this.

I close my eyes, and imagine it is his hand sliding my dress up my thigh, so slowly it aches, another hand at the swell of my breast. His lips on my neck licking the curve of my collarbone, up slowly to my ear. I move my fingers closer to my inner thighs and let them caress the soft skin between my legs, lifting my dress higher. My other thumb brushing across my nipple. I take a deep breath to steady myself, and open my eyes to look directly into his. I feel the heat in my glace, I see the arousal in his. I glance down and see he has his own hand placed on the outside of his shorts, stroking through the fabric. I look back to his eyes, as I reach up to the straps of my sundress and lower them over my shoulders, pulling the bodice down. Revealing the bared skin to his gaze, lowering still further, as my breast are released from the fabric. My nipple pert at his glance, I run my fingers across each one, as he presses his hand harder against the bulge I see building there.

JOE:

I could feel my cock twitching as I watched her unconsciously stroke herself, but when she blushed, I felt it leap. She shuffled about her straightening things trying to look distracted, but I wanted more. I thought my best bet was a challenge. Most women love a dare, to prove themselves. I was pretty sure begging or demanding wasn't gonna work with her, but maybe a challenge...along the lines of.."is that all". Eyebrows raised, head tilted, cocky half smile, as she looked back at me. I could see her gears turning now, considering her options. Then when she tentatively raised her skirt for me, I knew I had her. I calmly nodded to her, as I watched her close her eyes and lean her head back.Her cautious movments, I knew an audience was was a new experience for her. I also knew the moment when the forced display reverted ti instinct, as her body relaxed and relayed the signals of excitement coursing through her. The next time she looked at me I could see the lust burning in her eyes. My cock was pressing against my shorts now straining to be freed.

As I watched her, she lowered the top of her little dress, and as she was wearing no bra, I saw her luscious breasts fully open to my view. I reached for my zipper and lowered it, pulling out my stiff cock stroking my self as she pleasured herself in front of me. I watched as she moved her hands back to her thighs, spreading them farther for my full view, She wasn't so far away that I couldn't see the darker blue in the crotch of her panties. Knowing that she was wet just made my cock pulse harder in my hand. She rubbed her hand over her panties, running her finger up and down the crevice, panties getting darker with each pass. Damn! she was soaked. She slowly slid the fabric over and I get the full effect of her glistening pussy as she spread her lips for me. The whole time she was either watching my face or looking down and watching me stroke my cock.The look of passion in her eyes had me getting harder still. I could feel a drop of pre-cum slide down the shaft as my hand moved faster on my "rod".

LILY:

I watched as he pulled his hard cock from his shorts, and it sprung into the sunlight. He stroked it for me and I felt the muscles in my womb clench, the juices flowing inside me, dampening my panties. It was so warm I had to reach down and try to relieve the throbbing with my hands. I wanted him to watch me now, no longer nervous or self conscious. I rubbed myself first through my panties, then I moved them aside to feel the wet flesh, hot and throbbing beneath my fingers. I hadn't even penetrated within and I was already so close to a climax. But I wanted to hold on and watch as he stroked his cock to match my tempo. I knew he was not far off himself when he could no longer sit on his rock, but stood to really give me an awesome view. As I realized we were both moaning and panting now, I plunged two fingers into the depths of my pussy, screaming as I felt the first wave hit me. I knew it wouldn't take much. All these new experiences had me more excited than I had ever remembered being before. I looked up at him with raw passion as my orgasm overtook me, flooding me, I felt my body convulse and the juices flow onto my fingers and hand. I watched as he too stroked faster and grunted with pleasure and lust, watching my orgasm was the last straw for his composure as well.

JOE:

DAMN!! Watching her cummmm, was too much for me, my cock was practically jumping out of my hand as I imagined it was me and not her fingers pounding into her pussy, my cock sheathed in that velvet wet glove. I felt the gush of cum rush from my balls to come bursting from my head and into the water a full foot or two in front of me. I could feel my eyes glazing over, even as I watched hers do the same. I stood in the middle of the little river breathing hard and slowly calming my pulsing shaft, a few extra strokes to release that last few drops. I looked at her as she had fallen over onto her blanket with the rush of her orgasm.

When we both had started to recover, she looked up at me and blew a kiss. She started to redress herself. I put my dick in my shorts, :). I noticed when she started to pack up her things into her bag. So, I decided to gather my belongings as well. I waved to her as she headed off down the trail.

I realized I hadn't caught a single fish, but thats okay, I had a great day anyways. Thats why they call it fishing and not catching.

I crossed the river, and headed down the trail about 5 minutes behind her. When I got to the parking lot, she was waiting at her car. I looked up at her.

"See you at home, honey?" She asked.

"Oh, you better believe it babe!" I replied.

Alura2011
Alura2011
4 Followers