Gone Fishing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,451 Followers

"Have to say...for an older guy, you sure as hell cum a lot," she announced happily, still sitting there with lines of sperm now beginning to flow like little rivers and streams of their own down the side of her face, and once again pooling in the valley of her somewhat flushed looking breasts.

The old guy stepped back, only then putting his now well-spent prick away again. "Well...it has been a month, so maybe that's why," he grinned wickedly at her. "Though it would be well worth the wait, to do this again sometime," he then added. She laughed at that.

"Am here about once a month, usually on Wednesday, just like today," she told him. "So feel free to drop by, would love seeing you again," she added. And with that, he walked back, picking up his fishing gear and began making his way further on up the trail. I swear I heard him whistling to himself as he did, along with a bit of a hitch in his step in addition to that.

By now, one of the other naked guys had dressed, though he seemed to be in no hurry to move off. The other, continuing to stand with a partial erection, though likewise in no particular rush to do anything either.

"Well, unless someone else shows up," she began saying, "that leaves just the two of you," she said grinning wickedly. Though my angler friend shook his head no.

"As much as I'd like to stay, and maybe actually get off again...I have to be going soon," he told her, almost apologetically. "But I wouldn't mind staying long enough to see you get off," he added addressing me.

I think I actually stammered a little, for the first time feeling a bit self-conscious, though thankfully my cock wasn't. It was still rock hard, and anxiously awaiting its turn.

"Bring it here honey," she said to me. Sounding a bit like my mom, which was strangely weird for a moment, until I did so, and until I felt the softness of her hand suddenly surrounding it as she looked up at me, smiling, and then kissing the tip of my prick. She stood up then, which again threw me off just a little. She turned slightly looking back.

"This is my husband," she announced. The last remaining 'naked' guy at least, now walking up behind her, nodding his head at me as he once again lifted his prick, spitting on it, and then moving up to stand behind her. I looked on curiously.

"This is the way I like to finish up our naughty day," she called it. "Getting fucked out in public, all the while sucking off another cock simultaneously." And then without another word, she leaned forward just enough, placing her hands on me for additional support, as she fully engulfed my cock into her mouth, just as her husband fully engulfed her pussy with his prick.

"Nice!" Our still remaining angler friend said looking on, still obviously in no hurry to leave, and still stroking what was rapidly looking like a harder and harder cock as he stood there watching the three of us.

It wasn't long after that, that she was in the throes of her own orgasmic release. The fairly loud sound of flesh slapping against flesh as she came. Her near ear-piercing scream of delight as she called out to me during the midst of it all.

"Cum on me you nasty fucker!" She cried out over and over again...or so it seemed, though her urging me to do just that, seemed to do the trick. Though I wasn't the only one. She was now literally bent over almost double, forced to relinquish my cock, as she shook in spasmodic ecstasy. I stood in front of her, my fist flying up and down my shaft, the eruption which soon followed, now sending streamers of cream to fall upon her back, arching towards her upturned ass no less, as her husband gradually slowed his own thrusting in and out of her. I saw our now mutual friend step over, a dribbled flow of semen still somehow produced, though he was merely content to milk out what he could onto her back, rubbing his prick back and forth against her for a moment, before stepping away, and finally walking over towards the pile of clothing he had left earlier.

"Thank you, that was really nice," she said beaming at me.

"So...you're really here once a month, mid week?" I asked tentatively, though to be completely honest, even then I wasn't sure I'd actually do something like this again. Though I had indeed found it certainly worth it, just like I'd been told I would.

"Same place, same exact time," she stated beginning to dress now. "For a few weeks anyway. Then we usually try and find another place...and start all over again. Something about the danger, and adventure perhaps. That...and seeing the reactions of men we've never met before when they stumble in on us like this."

"Like me, you mean," I said laughing along with her, blushing a bit perhaps.

"Yeah, we like seeing the reactions. Like that old guy that showed up, that was classic. Loved that. And hopefully, we made his day every bit as much as he made ours."

I had no reason to doubt that. And even found myself whistling a little tune as I eventually wandered up the trail to finally settle in for a little fishing.

**

"So, you catch anything?" My wife asked when I got home later on that afternoon. I held up a couple of nice sized fish that we could have for dinner.

"But that's not the best part of the whole day," I added. "Wait until I tell you what happened," I grinned wickedly. "I have a fishing tale to tell, that you're probably not even going to believe."

It was then that she looked down, saw my stiff hard cock sticking out through the opening of my fly. With one hand, she grabbed the stringer of fish tossing it into the sink. And with the other, she grabbed my prick, squeezing it as I followed behind her, heading towards the bedroom.

"This is one fishing story I'm actually looking forward to hearing," she giggled.

And I was looking forward to telling it.

-End-

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,451 Followers
12