Gone Fishing with Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,191 Followers

A short time later I groaned "Oh damn, sis, you're going to make me cum! God you are good at that." Hearing this she increased her efforts as she tried to smile with my huge cock in her mouth. I could only hold out for about 2 more minutes before I cried out, "Kelly, here it comes! I'm going to cum in your mouth again! Oh sweet jeezuz, shittttttttttttt, oh god yes, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk mmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeee!" and I shot at least 6 long and powerful ropes of my hot cum into her fantastic mouth. Kelly swallowed faster than ever as she swallowed nearly all of my hot seed. When I finally stopped spurting and she had coaxed all remaining drops from my tip, she pulled off of me smacking her lips then using her finger to slide all remnants into her mouth, then licked her lips again before kissing my hard cockhead. Then she crawled up even further before snuggling into my arms and resting her head on my chest. Every now and then she would glide her fingers over my softened cock, making me twitch after which she would move her hand away.

We fell asleep in each others arms and awoke about an hour later, my still cock lightly held in her hand. Kelly slid down and swallowed my flaccid cock, quickly bringing me to full length. Then she grinned and quickly climbed on top of me and impaled herself on my cock. She worked the first 7 or so inches rapidly in and out of her moist channel before she slowed and lifted her ass high, nearly pulling off of me. "I just have to do this," she said then she gritted her teeth and slammed her ass fully down onto my crotch. I looked at her amazed as she had taken me fully into her little pussy, her muscles trying to squeeze out the invader. "That feels sooooooo damned good, John. We have got to continue doing this when we get back home! Oooooo, yeah, I like this...a lot!" My little sister just kept rotating her hips back and forth as well as round and round while keeping me firmly implanted in her cunt.

I started thrusting up into her and Kelly started her own thrusts down onto my steel pole. My hands again took her breasts and began kneading them, causing Kelly to groan in ecstasy. When I pinched her nipples between my fingers she lost it and began shaking like a leaf in a hurricane. My sister didn't know whether to kiss me or cry out in extreme pleasure, so she did both. Her climax seemed to just start to ebb when suddenly it would push her up onto another crest and then she would start to come back down before suddenly being overtaken again by pleasure.

I had never stopped my upward thrusts but I realized I needed to cum soon, so I grabbed her hips tightly and held us both motionless. Her pussy muscles were still spasming around me and I said, "Oh, Kelly, I need to cum! I'm really close now!"

She looked into my eyes and said "Hold on John! Don't cum yet!" Then her nimble little body lurched off of me and she twisted in mid air so her mouth came down right on my cock and she swallowed me fully.

"Hoooooolllllllyyyyy shitttttttttttttttttt! Oh God Kelllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy, here it comes!" My cum rocketed from my balls and blasted out of my one eye right into her stomach. She kept fucking my cock with her mouth. My hands were needlessly holding her head to my crotch as she gobbled up all of my cum. After I had finished spurting Kelly crawled up and kissed me passionately before sliding back down and taking my cock back into her mouth. She gently cleaned my entire shaft as she licked and sucked it softly, enjoying my rod but also letting me go soft in her mouth.

"I love the taste of your cum, big bro, but I can't wait to have you shoot your stuff inside of me!" My little sister snuggled in close again as she stroked my chest. "Oh god I'm getting horny just thinking about it!"

"Whoa, Sis, slowdown!" I told her. "We need to get cleaned up, in case they come back early. We'll find time later for more fun. Besides, you need to let your pussy recover from just being broken in. I still can't believe you let me take your virginity! Are you still sore there?"

"You're so cute, big Bro. Really though, I appreciate your concern because it proves I chose the right guy to be my first. My pussy isn't sore -- it's been well fucked though, thank you -- but my legs are really sore and tired. You get to keep the entire $100, every damned penny of it. Wow! I really do love you, ya know!"

********

Kelly and I were lounging by the pool when the rest of the family got back, much earlier than yesterday. Phew, that could have been tough to explain. We all had a nice lunch and then everybody ended up going sight seeing. Our parents always want to do this, but trust me there aren't that many sights to see in the northern Minnesota forests. (I mean, we have five photos of us standing in the mouth of that fake big fish building, and I've run out of poses to use with Paul Bunyan and his blue ox Babe!)

Finally we were back at the cabins and the parents were in their cabin and we were in ours. Mel was taking a shower so I used that opportunity to quietly tell Kelly to cool it on the 'touchy feely' actions that she had been doing to me throughout the afternoon and evening. She wasn't happy but agreed that she needed to behave.

After we had all cleaned up for bed I suggested we take a walk -- I had secretly asked my aunt to leave a gap in the curtains again so "I" could peek in on them. Kelly figured out what I was doing and she managed to keep Mel quiet as I mentioned we should just take a peek and see what our folks were doing. I looked in and they were all going at it and not with their spouses, fantastic!

"Hey girls, you won't believe this!" I quietly said. "Just be quiet, they won't want us to know what's going on in there." Kelly stepped up to the window and gasped.

She looked at me, then back inside the cabin. When she stepped back she looked at Mel and quietly said, "Holy shit! Be quiet Mel, but oh my god!"

Mel gave us both a strange look before stepping to the window. At first she looked embarrassed to see her parents screwing. After several seconds her eyes grew wide and she gasped. Then she clamped her eyes shut and shook her head before opening them again. It didn't help, the scene before her hadn't changed at all. She turned to face us, shock written all over her, as she softly gasped, "My dad is fucking...y-y-your mom.....your dad is...f-f-f-fucking my...oh my god!" Then she ran back to our cabin, leaving Kelly and I standing there. We both took another look before following Mel to the cabin.

Mel was lying on the bed crying like crazy. Kelly sat beside her and tried to calm her down. I finally sat on the other side and stroked her shoulder as I added to Kelly's efforts. Finally Mel rolled over and looked at us as she wiped her tears. "Aren't you two upset about what we just saw?"

My sister hugged her and then said, "Look, Mel, I know my parents love each other. When I looked in and saw them, you know, I got hot! It turned me on to know that they still find sex exciting and that they can share it like that."

Mel looked at me hoping for me to agree with her but I said, "It looked sexy as all get out. They certainly were enjoying it!"

"Guys!" Mel exclaimed, "They were cheating on each other! With their own brother or sister!" Her eyes rapidly moved back and forth between Kelly and me. "They were committing adultery! AND INCEST! Oh my god!" Mel again started crying so Kelly and I both moved in and held her trying to console her.

My hand gently wiped the tears from her cheek and she hugged me tight, her breasts pressed against my chest. She felt really good against me and it was difficult to keep my promise to Aunt Ely, but I some how managed. We untangled and she looked up to me and then Kelly thanking us again. "I'm sorry guys, but I need to get to sleep. Maybe this will seem better in the morning. Thanks again. I can't believe how you two are handling this."

As Mel slid under the covers Kelly and I slid off the bed and gave each other a hug goodnight. As we parted I squeezed her soft tit while she stroked my cock. Luckily Mel was facing the other way and didn't see.

********

I awoke to a marvelous sensation, looking down I saw my horny sister deep throating my rock hard shaft. When I stroked her hair she pulled off of me and slid up to my face. We kissed hard, our tongues searching out each other's, then she said, "I hope you don't mind, I couldn't sleep. Seeing our folks fucking like that really got me hot!" Then she straddled my hips and quietly slid fully down onto my shaft. "Oooooh you feel so good inside of me! I love you big Bro." Then she started moving her tight pussy over the full length of my cock.

She managed two smallish orgasms before her body exploded in a huge cum. Kelly started shaking violently over me and her hands were grabbing tight onto my arms. She started softly but ended up screaming out in pleasure. "Ohhh, oh, oh, oh, oh my god, John. So good oh so good. OHFUCKME! Yes, oh fuck me and make me CUM! Make me cum again on your glorious cock! Shiitttttttttt, oh my god, John, ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh." She then collapsed onto my chest and I kissed the top of her head.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me!" Mel screamed from the other bed. "John, how can you do that to your sister! I hate you!"

I looked over at Mel and asked "What the hell did I do?"

"What did YOU do?" Mel screamed. "You ra...you RAPED Kelly! She's your sister for God's sake! You fucking bastard! How could you?!?"

Kelly replied, "Um, Mel, I don't thi..."

Mel cut her off, "Don't you dare try to speak for him, Kelly! He's just another sick bastard!" She paused as her sobs overcame her again.

"Mel, I'm going to try this again, and this time don't interrupt me!" Kelly said calmly. "First of all, don't be so quick to judge. Second, whose bed are we in, mine or his? If he was going to rape me in my sleep, I'd be in my, our bed, but I'm not! Third, who is on top, in other words, who is fucking who? I'm on top! I woke John up with what I believe was a great blow job," Mel's eyes shot up and rapidly switched from Kelly to me and back, "then when he was awake, I climbed on top and rode his beautiful cock to my fourth orgasm, which was a little bit loud and you woke up!"

Mel stared at me in disbelief before softly, "You sucked him...John, you didn't...you weren't..." Mel swallowed hard, her head down. "Kelly, really, you did this...John, you were asleep...oh my god! You must hate me John, I said such terrible things..." and again she cried. I held out my hand to take hers and she took it when she saw it. I couldn't really move because Kelly was again slowly riding up and down on my cock.

Suddenly I looked at Kelly and said "Hey, I only noticed three climaxes for you! You told Mel that you came FOUR times!"

Kelly laughed and grinned at me as her ass continued slowly rising and falling, "You silly man, I was so into sucking your cock that I came really hard before you woke up! And I didn't even have to touch myself!"

Mel looked at her in disbelief, I gave Kelly a quick up thrust making her groan. This caused Mel to realize what Kelly was doing. "Are you still doing it? I thought you came already!"

"Oh I did," my sister said, "but he hasn't and I really want him to. But I plan on enjoying the way his cock feels inside me until then!" That said, Kelly really started riding my cock hard, her hips nearly pulling off of me before slamming back down.

The long pause had allowed me to calm way down so I knew I could hold off my orgasm for quite a while, but I wasn't going to tell Kelly that. I loved the grunts and groans that came from her as she worked her pussy on my cock and Mel amazed me by moving to sit on my bed and watching Kelly intently as Mel constantly squeezed my hand with hers. I moved my free hand up and played with Kelly's gorgeous breasts and made her cry out in pleasure each time I pinched a nipple. Kelly leaned in and kissed me hard, her tongue stabbing at mine. Then she pulled off of my lips and leaned to Mel, surprising her with an equally passionate kiss. They held each other tight as they kissed while Kelly pounded her pussy onto my shaft, our skin smacking loudly.

I don't know who was more shocked, me or Kelly, when Mel reached out with her free hand and squeezed Kelly's tit. All I know is that when she did, Kelly cried out in ecstasy, her petite body wracked with her most violent orgasm yet. She collapsed onto my chest as she crested her climax, her body shaking end to end as she kept saying my name over and over.

Mel leaned to her and kissed her lips, then she moved to me and kissed me full on my mouth as she slipped her tongue timidly in towards mine. After the kiss I looked at her in puzzlement and she said, "That was to say I'm sorry for what I said! I should have realized that I was wrong from the start! Can you ever forgive me, John?"

"He'll forgive you if you fuck..."

I cut Kelly off with "YES, I forgive you, Mel! No conditions, no strings attached. I know that you acted the way you did only because you love Kelly. How could I hold that against you!?" I saw a tear run down her cheek and I caught it on my finger and wiped it off. "You are a great friend and a wonderful cousin. In fact, I'm proud that you reacted the way you did. Many would have cowered in their bed and prayed that the bad man left them alone. You didn't, I thank you for that."

It was a contest which of the girls could give me the most hugs and kisses for that statement, but I think Mel won by just a few. Of course Kelly also clenched her vagina onto my cock several times but I can't count that.

Eventually the girls ended up kissing each other again. When they finally broke apart, Mel said, "I guess you really do love her don't you, John? No answer required, we both know the answer to that. Kelly, why are you still moving on him, I thought you two already came?"

Kelly laughed and replied, "Oh Mel, I came, but John can fuck forever before he climaxes, so he's good to go for us both for quite a while."

"OH NO! I'm still a virgin, I can't do that!" Mel answered.

Kelly winked at me and said, "No better time to learn than the present!"

"No, I couldn't, I'm saving myself for the guy I love!"

"That's what I was doing until I saw John's cock yesterday morning." Mel's eyebrows rose at this. "He's a guy, and as you can tell, he truly loves me, and I love him and man am I glad I talked him into it! He is the absolute best guy to begin with. He cares how I feel, he makes me cum so much, and his cum tastes so fucking good!"

"You've tasted his cum!" Mel shot out. "You only started yesterday? Oh my god."

"Yes, it is soooooo good, and it was yesterday, I think, cause you guys were fishing and we were here alone, and then you all came back, we had lunch, later supper and here we are. Hmmm, so maybe it was today."

Mel didn't say anything so Kelly said "Want to try some, it's so good!" and she lifted up and off of me.

Mel's eyes got bigger and bigger the farther up Kelly went before she mumbled "Holy shit, he's huge!" She again swallowed hard, "How...how did you get that inside...oh my."

Kelly slid to the opposite side of my cock and looked at our cousin. "Here, try it, it's really good!" Mel shook her head. "What, you've never even given head yet! Shit girl, you've been missing out!" and she inhaled my cock all the way to my balls.

"OH MY GOD! How is that possible?"

"Mel, I love it, but not every woman can do it. I guess I'm just lucky." Kelly looked at me then continued, "Guess John's pretty lucky too, right Bro?" I quickly nodded my agreement and Kelly sucked me down again. Pulling off of me again she said, "What do you say, want to give it a try?"

As Kelly waited for her answer, she aimed my cock right at Mel's mouth with only a space of about nine inches between us. Mel's voice said no but her body said yes as she slowly leaned in and touched her tongue to my knob. She licked it tentatively and thanks to Kelly tightly stroking upwards a drop of precum oozed out and she unknowingly licked it up.

"Hmmm, what was that?" Mel asked.

"I just forced out a bit of John's precum. Good isn't it?" Kelly asked grinning.

Mel smacked her lips then said, "I think I need some more before I can know for sure." Then Mel moved back to my cock and licked my tip again before sucking about 2 inches into her warm mouth.

"Oh Mel, that feels good." I told her, figuring she might need some more encouragement.

She looked into my eyes while keeping my cock in her mouth and tried to smile. Then she sucked again and slowly pulled back letting me slip from her mouth. "Really, John, you liked that?"

"Oh hell yes, Mel, that felt really good, especially for your first time." I told her. "I'm pleased to take your oral cherry, Mel."

Both girls giggled at that, then Mel went back to my cock. Kelly gently took Mel's head in her hands and started moving her up and down on my shaft, going further onto me with every third down stroke. When Kelly removed her hands Mel had about four inches of cock inside her mouth. She stayed like that and slurped her tongue around my cock rapidly making me gasp, then she sucked hard and pulled almost off of me before she sucked even harder as she slid back down my shaft.

"Oh damn that's good Mel, oh shit yeah."

"Looks like she's another fast learner, big Bro, you are the lucky one!" Kelly stated as she stroked my arm and I played with her tit.

Encouraged at my reaction, Mel pushed farther down onto my cock, but she gagged before I reached the back of her mouth. Mel had pulled back quickly but after controlling the reflex she took me deep again. As she neared the gag spot she paused then slowly pressed on until the tip of my cock was pressed against the back of her throat. I was moaning in pleasure as Mel continued her first blow job.

Kelly pulled on Mel's shoulder and pulled her off of my love stick, then she engulfed my cock taking my entire 10 inches fully inside her throat. I groaned and Mel said, "Oh my god, Kelly, how do you do that?"

Kelly slowly pulled off of me, her tongue snaking madly on the underside of my shaft. Once her mouth was empty she started telling Mel how to take my entire length. Mel gave it a good effort but found the impulse to gag was just too much for her. I told her not to worry about it, that what she had been doing was really good and she moved up and kissed my lips in thanks. Kelly took that opportunity to again rapidly pound her face on my cock, but let me free when she saw Mel was waiting.

While Mel was working hard on my cock, I was playing with one of her boobs through her pajama top. Kelly leaned over us and grabbed the top and pulled it up and off of her. Mel let me slip from her mouth as the cloth slid past but quickly engulfed me again. Her nipple was rock hard and she began moaning nearly as much as I was. Finally Kelly realized I was trying to get her bottoms off and she hopped over to Mel's side and pulled the bottoms off and tossed them onto her bed.

I started pulling on Mel's legs and finally got her to swing around, then I lifted one of her legs and placed it on the other side of my head. When my tongue first touched her pussy lips Mel froze, then she slowly resumed her great blowjob. I started sliding my tongue from the bottom of her slit to the top, but avoided her hidden clit. Mel was having a hard time concentrating on what she was doing and when I pointed my tongue into a hard shovel and pushed it into her she whipped her head back and cried out in pleasure. Then she attacked my prick frantically, desperate for my seed.

My tongue continued to lick her cunt lips and virginal hole as my fingers spread her lips wide. Kelly was whispering in Mel's ear that she needed to be ready because when I finally came it would be buckets full. Mel seemed to nod on my shaft, at least it felt like it, and redoubled her efforts. I think she wanted to get me off before she came herself, but I had other ideas.

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,191 Followers