Gone to Walmart

Story Info
Neighbour runs down to Walmart.
1.9k words
4.17
83.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

I am not much of a mechanic or a carpenter. I've been known to use a hammer as a screwdriver, operating on the principle that if it works, who cares?

Mike, next door, he's a mechanic, and he's always fiddling with his car. Sometimes he needs a bit of muscle to get something done, and then he drafts me. I'm very good at picking things up and holding them in position. I don't mind giving a helping hand occasionally. One of these days it might be my turn to ask for a hand.

The day I'm writing about I'd been over at Mike's place for an hour or so. He was doing things to his brakes and I was helping by taking wheels off and putting them back on while he was doing all the fancier stuff.

Eventually Mike finished his bits and pieces and we packed up. He then said he was heading down to Walmart to pick some stuff, and would I mind running the mugs we'd been using inside and letting his wife, Jan, know that he'd be back in half an hour or so. I nodded and picked up the mugs and he took off.

I could hear the phone ringing as I approached the house. It went silent as I let myself in the back door, calling out to Jan. Walking into the kitchen I found Jan on the phone, talking to one of her girlfriends by the sound of it. She was also looking slightly flushed as she glanced over at me, as she was wet and had a towel wrapped around her. Fresh from the shower I'd say.

I held up the mugs so she could see why I was there, then crossed to the sink to put them down. Now I turned to Jan and held up a finger. She paused her phone call for a second and I told her Mike had just run down to Walmart's for half an hour. She nodded and went on with her phone-call.

Jan was a very pretty young woman. Very. To tease her, I moved around to where I could look her over properly. She was looking really sexy, her short hair wet and tousled and I suspect that right then, she was finding that towel several sizes too small. When I said she had a towel wrapped around her, I should probably have said clutched to her. It only just covered the important bits and was too small to tuck in, having to be held closed.

I let my approval show, while Jan glared at me and indicated I should go away. I just grinned at her and, much to my own surprise, I reached out and flicked the towel just below her grip.

The towel promptly parted, revealing a freshly shaven pussy, and I again showed my appreciation. Jan slapped my hand away and flapped hers at me, again indicating I should leave.

I was laughing at her and shook my head. Jan jammed the phone onto her shoulder, holding it in place with her chin, while she used both hands to hold her towel in place. I made an open the towel motion with my hands, to which she shook her head. I just grinner and nodded vigorously.

Then Jan seemed to sigh slightly and spread her hands, showing me her nudity for a moment. Then she was again clutching the towel to her, turning away and continuing her conversation.

I stepped around in front of her again, and she could see that I was enjoying myself. She threw little daggers at me with her eyes and continued chatting away, trying to pretend I wasn't there.

I'm hard to ignore. I'm a very large man, and when I want to I seem to be able to just project my presence. I did so now. It's really just a matter of breathing in a bit deeper so your chest swells slightly and bracing your shoulders a little. Do it properly and you turn from just a man to who is that.

I did it now, and I could see Jan noticing me. I held out my hand to her, snapping my fingers, and she looked back at me puzzled. I just reached out a little further, took hold of the towel and gently tugged. I was not ripping it of her terrified naked form, please note, just indicating I wanted it.

Jan very determinedly shook her head. How she managed to do that without dislodging the phone or interrupting her talk I'll never know. I just snapped my fingers again, demanding the towel.

Jan was quite exasperated with me now. Probably to teach me a lesson, she snatched the towel off and threw it at me. I caught it easily and began studying her naked body. She was really quite lovely, just made for a man's attention. Lovely breasts that had not yet started to yield to gravity were jutting out proudly, pointing at me. Really pointing, as her nipples had tightened. Lovely long legs that finally came together at that smoothly shaven love mound.

Now I really showed her how much I appreciated the view. I damn near applauded, and Jan could see that I liked what I saw. Interestingly, she didn't try to cover herself or to turn away. She just kept talking to her friend. So I decided to see at what stage she'd stop talking and chase me off.

I started stroking those lovely breasts, just giving the attention they wanted. I wasn't rough. I merely stroked them, squeezed them lightly and rolled the nipples under my thumbs. Jan had backed up a little and was leaning against the wall, but she wasn't trying to evade my hands.

Moving slowly down my hands shaped her body, feeling and enjoying every part of it. When I reached her mons I started pressing slightly more firmly, letting Jan know that my intentions were getting serious.

A slight touch of my foot to the inside of her ankle, and Jan moved her legs further apart. She made a show of reluctance, but I was not using any pressure, just letting my wishes be known.

With her legs separated my hands were able to wander further, following her lips under and between her thighs, rubbing and pleasuring her as I went. I could her feel her pussy flowering beneath my touch, opening to invite me further in. Fingers diving deeper, I stroked and agitated her flesh.

I could hear Jan's breathing deepening, until she was almost gasping, but she still managed to talk on that phone, although her answers were becoming shorter.

Enough is enough I thought. Taking a step back so that Jan could clearly see what I was doing, I slid down my fly and extracted my erection. Jan's eyes seemed to widen as she looked at it, then they flicked up to my face to see if I was serious and then back down.

I could see her watching as I moved my erection to her, letting it slide between her legs, just resting against her pussy. She could feel the upward pressure as my cock strived to stand.

Reaching around, I cupped Jan's buttocks and lifted. She was quite a light little thing and came up easily in my hands, and I lifted her until her pussy was just touching my now free standing cock. Then I let her settle down, sliding slowly into her and filling her.

Jan finally decided to finish her phone call.

"Sorry, Sally," I heard her say. "Something's just come up and I'll have to deal with it."

I looked at her as she hung up.

"Something's just come up?" I asked.

Jan lifted her legs and wrapped them around my waist, snuggling deeper onto my cock, before she spoke.

"Never mind that," she snapped. "I want to know why you're raping me, you evil bastard."

"Rape?" I thought, feeling her squirming on my cock, seeking the position she was most comfortable with.

"Rape?" I though again, feeling her arms going around my neck and her bottom doing a quick bounce to get the feel of me.

"I couldn't help it," I protested. "You're just so sexy and lovely I had to possess you."

To emphasise this I gave a hearty thrust to let her know that I was serious.

Good answer, apparently, as she just muttered "bastard" again and then got down to the serious business of making sure that the 'rape' was carried out to her satisfaction.

With Jan pressed firmly against the wall and clinging like a limpet, I was able to build up a nice pattern, bouncing her firmly against the wall while she wiggled her bottom and tried to get closer. After a short while it seemed to me that Jan was getting just a little frustrated at our progress, so I changed tactics.

Pushing one of her legs down and in front of me I lifted her other leg high, effectively causing Jan to rotate so that she was facing the wall, resting her hands on it and standing almost on her toes as I thrust up into her from behind.

Now I was able to hold her breasts as I pushed hard into her, and very soon she was gasping and groaning with need.

"Oh, god, you bastard," she gasped. "You going to do it even harder aren't you?"

I assured her I was, and faster, I added.

Suiting actions to words, I started thrusting home even harder than before, my cock practically lifting Jan off her feet as I rammed into her. Her groaning had now changed to squeals of anticipation, and every time I withdrew, letting her settle to her feet, her bottom would lift, ready for the next inrush.

Very soon she was calling me name and complaining again.

"No, I can't stand this, you swine," she wailed. "If you go any faster I'll come apart."

Taking my cue, I thrust even harder and faster, driving her before me, in a manner of speaking. Her squeals of anticipation were now changed to screams of excitement, and I drove hard, determined to help her reach her climax.

It was a near thing as far as I was concerned. If Jan had delayed reaching her climax any longer I would have come and gone without her, but as it was she'd time it nicely, knowing just what those faster thrusts would do to her. I exploded into her at the same time as she shrieked and writhed under me, having her orgasm at the same time as I flooded her.

For a few minutes I stood behind her, still holding her pinned, while my hands gently worshipped her breasts. Then the phone started ringing again, and Jan automatically reached for it. Why do women always grab phones at even the silliest times? It was her friend Sally again, and Jan started nattering again as though nothing had happened.

As I withdrew Jan cast a look at my slowly fading erection and I heard her telling her friend, "Oh, it was just one of those little things that come up. If you don't attend to them right away they can spill over and make such a mess. Best to contain then from the start. Can you hand on? There's someone at the door."

That someone was me, as Jan put down the phone, snatched up her towel and pointedly indicated that this time I should leave.

"And don't think you can come back and molest me again, just because Mike will be at the football tomorrow," she hissed, as she pushed me out the door.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers