Gone Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CSimmon39
CSimmon39
14 Followers

Tony asked "Sara; is your last name Carter? If so I think I know you son and daughter."

This somehow bother me but I answered him truthfully. And asked how he knew my children. Tony said he worked at the college and had seen Ken and my daughter when she came by to pick him up. He said my daughter is a fine looking girl and he knew her boyfriend. He said the boyfriend was a jerk and Jill could do better.

I wondered it Tony was thinking about himself as a possible boyfriend for my daughter. I could just see that, Tony coming over to see Jill and winking at me knowing he and I had fucked and I had sucked him off. Now that was trouble waiting to happen.

I said I had to go and could not wait any longer. Tony kissed me one more time before I left. He wanted me to suck him off but I said hold that thought for another day. But I promised myself there would not be any more days like this. This was the last of my wandering into strange bedrooms and having my ass fucked. But it was good and I liked Tony I really did but this was it; no more ever.

I some how managed to stay away from the cleaners and Esters' apartment for a few weeks. Then one night I listen for Jill and Ken to have there little late night rendezvous. Sure enough they started there little sexual get together and I sneaked down and peaked in on them.

Jill was spread legged on the edge of the bed and Ken was licking her while fingering her pussy. Both were naked and I saw that Ken was as well hung as Jack or young Tony. I had nearly put Tony out of my mind until I saw my son's lengthy cock. And the vision of Tony's cock just before I swallowed it set me ablaze. I was rubbing my clitoris and watching my son lick his sister to a climax. God what was I up to. I had no right to spy on my kids. But still they should not be having a sexual relationship. This was incest and that made it wrong.

My cunt was dripping and I was hotter than hell. I went back to my room and slipped down under the sheets. I got a grip on Jack's cock and was slowly getting him hard when he came about half awake and said "Christ Jill give me a brake."

I froze, I sat up, I screamed. The sheets went flying and I started hitting Jack with my balled up fists. Jack jerked his arms up to protect himself.


I must have been screaming loudly. Jack grabbed my hands as the lights came on. Jill and Ken crashed into the room both still naked. Everything stopped and we all looked at one another. Each knew what had happened and why mother was so upset.

Jill came to my side and put her arms around me. Jill was saying something but I was not listening. Jack got up and stood by the edge of the bed. Ken stood next to his Dad. I broke down and started to cry.

After some doing we all were in bathrobes and seated at the kitchen table. Jack was trying to explain how it al got started and that he had found Ken and Jill together and later when Jill came to her father to explain they became involved and soon it was a regular thing for Jill to sick her Dad off and every once in a while Jack and the kids would join in for a threesome.

Ken came to stand next to my chair and as he hugged me his robe fell open and his cock came up slowly. I saw it as Tony's cock and I was once again in the apartment. I looked at this cock before me and reached out to touch it. Jill came to stand next to me. Jill took hold of Ken's cock and milked it slowly getting it harder and harder.

Jill bent down and with her face just inches from my face she took Tony's cock in her mouth. No I mean Ken's cock. Yes it was her brother's cock in her mouth. Jill pulled back and aimed his cock at me. If I hesitated I don't remember the next thing I remember was Ken's cock in my mouth and Jill was telling me it was okay for me to suck his cock.

How Jack came to me I don't remember this either because soon I was holding Jack's cock in my hand as I sucked my son's cock. Jill was kissing me on the cheek and telling me I was the best mother ever and that we were going to be one very happy family.

CSimmon39
CSimmon39
14 Followers
12