Good Afternoon Ch. 02

Story Info
Justin's story continues.
2.5k words
3.97
32.6k
1

Part 2 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/08/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dionyus
Dionyus
20 Followers

(If you haven't read part 1, you should before reading part 2.)

Justin put the towel over his head and rubbed his hair vigorously. The smell of the clean towel reminded him of when he was a little boy, how he liked the way clean clothes and stuff smelt. He could see his Mom telling him to hold out his arms and then give him a big pile of clothes to put away. That was one of his chores to help his Mom. He smiled at the thought and continued to rub the towel over his medium length wavy hair. When he got his hair somewhat dry, he pulled the towel off his head and looked at himself in the mirror over the sink. It was one of those mirrors that was the door to a medicine chest. The metal frame was beginning to show signs of age and wear, in particular where the handle use to be. He rubbed the fog off then mirror with the towel and saw his disheveled hair and young clean face staring back at him. Yeah, he was a very attractive guy and he knew it. He ran his fingers through his hair and stroked it several times to put it more into place. As he finished drying himself, he watched in the mirror as though he was watching someone else. "You are going to nail that interview tomorrow." he said to his reflection before he turn away and headed back to the bedroom. As he stepped out of the bathroom, he hooked the wet towel on the hook next to the door.

He gathered his clothes from the floor and as he did so, Marty's voice being raised and agitated, caught his attention, so he strained a bit to hear what he was saying.

"I told you I wouldn't do that again, dam it!" Marty was obviously pissed, "If you ask me to do that again, I will come over there and bust you in the chops."

There was a short pause, Justin was sitting on the edge of the bed slipping on his socks, when he heard Marty reply to who ever he was talking to, "I'll calm down when you get it through that fat skull of yours I'm not doing that again, its too fuckin dangerous." Another pause, "Yeah, the money's great, but not worth dying for or getting thrown in jail for."

Pause, "Okay, okay, I need the work, but I'm not volunteering to do that. Get someone else to take care of that and I'll do the rest."

"I want to get paid in advance this time," another pause, "You better have it in cash when I get there."

"Yeah, okay, bye." Justin heard Marty slam the phone down on the receiver while finishing pulling is pants up.

Marty quickly came into the bedroom, threw the towel on the floor, then went to his dresser where he opened the top drawer and pulled out a clean underwear. "Sorry, Justin, I got to leave right away."

"Is everything okay?" he finished buttoning his shirt, as he watched Marty move around the bedroom double time putting on his clothes getting ready to leave, "Sorry, I over heard some of your conversation." Marty looked at him sternly but didn't say anything for awhile, but then as though he'd reconsidered, he said, "You better leave now."

"Sure thing Marty, will I see you tomorrow? I'd like to talk to you about how the interview and stuff goes?"

"I'm not sure if I'll be in town tomorrow after all."

"Oh, okay, well, whenever." Justin looked around to make sure he'd gotten all his clothes then hurried out of the bedroom. He said, "Later man!" just before the door closed behind him.

In the hallway, he did a self appraisal to make sure he looked okay before entering his own apartment. He knew his Mom would be there, probably sitting on the sofa doing some sewing or something with the TV on.

He unlocked the door and stepped in.

"Justin, is that you?" Cindy said when she heard the door open.

"Yeah, Mom, its me." He headed for his room.

"Can you come here for a minute dear?" The volume of the TV began to dim.

"Sure," he stepped around a basket of sewing stuff on the floor and stood in front of his Mom.

"I can't see the TV, can you move a bit?" She motioned for him to take a step to this left.

"What? Is this what you wanted me for?" He was getting a bit impatient.

"No, of course not. I need to talk to you about something very important." She put down the sewing into the basket, then motioned for him to sit next to her.

He sat down looking at her and she wiped her long blonde hair away from her face, "You know, things haven't been going to well around here these past few months." She looked at him with sad blue eyes, "Since your brother died in the war over there, and well, you know your father doesn't have to pay child support any more." She looked down at her hands which she was rubbing as though the arthritis was acting up again, "We're nearly broke. I don't think I'll have enough money to pay the rent, and utilities this month, let alone to buy food, this sewing work doesn't even earn me enough to pay for," her voice broke a little, "For my medicine."

"Wait a minute Ma, don't sweat it. I wanted to tell you." He smiled, "Ya know, I was looking in the paper and found an add for a modeling job, I called and got an interview for tomorrow afternoon." He took his Mom's hands into his own, "You don't need to worry, I'll make enough money so we can move out of this dump."

"Justin! Don't talk about our home that way." She wiped the hair from her face again, "We've lived here ever since you where a little boy, I don't remember you ever complaining about it before."

"Sorry, I didn't mean it that way, I mean, you deserve a really nice place and I will do my best to get us that place as soon as I can." He lifted her hands and kissed them. "Don't worry, you'll see."

"A modeling job? You want to be a model?" She looked at him curiously.

"Sure, why not. I'll be the best model anyone has ever seen." Looking into her eyes, "You've always said I was your beautiful baby," He smiled.

"You are my beautiful baby, nearly all grown up." She stroked his cheek, "You're growing into a fine young man. I know some girl will be happy to be your wife."

Justin laughed and got up from the sofa, "My interview appointment is at 2:30 tomorrow afternoon. Do you think it would be okay if I wore Tommy's nice clothes for the interview?"

"Oh dear," she was lost in her thoughts of her oldest son, "Tommy would want you to have whatever you wanted of his. You know he was always that way." Another quite time as she reminisced, "Go ahead, see if his clothes fit you. If they do, pick some nice shirt and pants."

"I sort of hate to take his things, ya know. I mean, geeze, he's dead and all. When I put them on, I'll smell like him." pausing for a moment, "Not that that's a bad thing."

"I've washed all of his thing, you won't smell like him." She looked back at the TV, "My show is coming on in a few minutes."

He walked around to the back of the sofa and when he was behind and to the side of her, he leaned forward, with his hands on her shoulders, and gave her a kiss on the cheek, then headed for his brother's room. It wasn't just his brother's room, it was his room too. They'd shared that same room for as long as he could remember. Tommy's picture and other stuff was still there, just like he'd left it the day he left for the Marines.

He opened the closet door, stood there and looked at the clothes hanging on the hangers. He found a shirt he liked, then some khaki pants that would go well with the shirt. "I'll wear this." he said out loud to himself.

The rest of the afternoon evening and night went by the way they usually did. He sat in his room reading a magazine or book or something until his Mom called for him to come get something to eat. After they ate, he cleared the table and helped her with the dishes. He always dried the dishes, that was his job. Cindy enjoyed him being there helping her so she quietly hummed some tune as she washed the dishes. When they were done, he'd grab the TV remote and switch between the few channels they could get with the antenna stuck out the window on the little balcony. He came across a documentary program about gay marriages, he stopped and watched that until he heard his Mom come into the room, then he quickly switched the channel.

The news was on. "Do you want to watch this?"

"I don't care, you watch whatever you want." She sat on the sofa and picked up her sewing basket again and started back at the project she was working on.

"I'm gonna go to bed early tonight." Justin said while he switched channels again. "There isn't anything good on. I wish we had cable TV or a Satellite dish, then we'd be able to watch anything we want."

"Just because you have 200 channels to choose from, doesn't mean you'd be able to find anything you like." She said casually.

Justin laughed, "Well, when I get paid, we'll see about that."

"There are more important things to spend money on than TV channels. If you have money left over after paying for the necessities, you could put some away for college."

"You're always so practical." Still flipping through the few channels they had available.

"You have to think ahead in life. I want you to have a better life than I had, you know that don't you?"

"Sure Ma, I know."

The night was spent partly in silence staring at the TV with occasional small talk breaking the silence. A normal uneventful night at home with his Mom passed.

"I'm gonna go to my room and read a bit before I go to bed." He got up and headed for his room, "Good night Mom. See ya in the morning."

He closed his bedroom door. The night's cool breeze caused the curtains to gently sway at the partly open window. Justin turned on the lamp next to his bed, pulled back the covers, arranged the pillows so he could sit in bed and read for awhile until he felt sleepy. He took off his clothes and threw his shirt and pants on Tommy's bed. He pulled off his socks letting them drop to the floor next to his bed. As he sat on the edge of his bed, he put his hand into his underwear and rearranged his balls and dick before swinging his legs onto the bed and under the covers.

The paperback book he picked up from the bed side table was one he found outside the front of the apartment building. Someone must have dropped it by accident. The cover was torn off and there was stains on the first few pages, but it looked like the 100 some pages of the book where all still there.

He leaned back onto the pillow, opened the book and began to read:

"Come over here you little prick," The burly older man took hold of the boys arm and slapped him on the ass as he steered him around in front of himself. His dick was hanging out of his pants swaying back and forth as he forced the boy down on his knees in front of his dick.

"This isn't going to hurt as long as you do as I say," He gripped a hand full of the boys long black hair and moved his head towards his monster of a dick.

Justin stopped reading thinking to himself, "Wow, this is an interesting find." He thumbed through the pages and found some that where partly stuck together. It looked like someone had shot their load and some of it had gotten onto those pages. The subject matter of the book was getting him hot, his dick started moving in his shorts. He reached under the covers and slid his had under the waistband of his shorts and took hold of his dick which continued to get harder. With one hand on his cock, and the other holding the book, he continued to read and slowly stroke his cock.

While the story was sexually explicit, he didn't like it. The older man was so violent to the 19 year old boy who was weak from hunger and punishment. He put the book down and closed his eyes. With his right hand he fondled his balls while his left had stroked his cock. He thought of Marty stroking his cock, of how his hand felt on his dick. He thought of how different that was than the story he just read, how much more pleasurable that was. His dick felt so good, he loved to jack off. His strokes slowly began to be faster and he squeezed his dick a bit harder. His hips jutted forward as though he was fucking his hand which sort of became stationary. With his other hand, he threw back the covers, then pulled the front of his underwear down below his balls. The bed squeaked as he fucked his hand. He was deep into the fantasy in his mind that took him to his climax which shot out powerfully with the first cum spurts hitting his chin.

He continued to pump his dick until the orgasm subsided. Finally, he laid there spent, still holding his dick which began to shrink in his hand, enjoying the feeling. Eventually, he opened his eyes and looked for the box of tissues on the table next to his bed. He took the box and pulled out several tissues which he sopped up the cum with. He wiped the cum off his chin and tasted it. Then thought to himself, "that's what my cum tastes like." He finished cleaning the rest of the cum off his chin, chest and groin area then tossed the soggy tissued in the waste basked below the table. He turn over on his side, reached for the lamp and turned it off. The night air was growing cooler, so he pulled the covers over himself, rolled onto his side closed his eyes. The thoughts of the afternoon floated through his mind as he relaxed. "It was a good afternoon." he thought, "I wonder what that phone call was all about?" He remembered the troubled look on Marty's face then drifted off into sleep.

Dionyus
Dionyus
20 Followers