Good Afternoon Ch. 13

Story Info
Awakening thunder.
792 words
4
15.8k
00

Part 13 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/08/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dionyus
Dionyus
20 Followers

Chapter 13.

Justin’s physical sensations being in bed with Clark, feeling the warmth of his body next to his, and feeling Clark’s breath on his neck combined in his thoughts and dreams. The alcohol effects also added flavor as though he was drifting down a lazy river, floating in a boat that carried him deeper and deeper into sleep. As Justin was floating about, feeling as free as he’d ever felt, he also felt the warmth of the body next to his and his hands searched the darkness for and found the soft dick next to his own leg. Was he dreaming this or was he actually holding someone’s dick? He didn’t know, and he didn’t care. He held it in his dream touch and his own dick became erect. The floating of the boat was rhythmic, swaying slightly from side to side, drifting along under branches of large trees which filtered the sun light through their branches. It was all so beautiful and wonderful until suddenly the scene completely changed. The distant sky was filled with dark clouds that were building up and approaching. The bright sky became darkened, the floating sensation was replaced by a feeling of cold hardness, the feeling of a barren desert night. Suddenly, there was a bright flash of lightening in which, for a brief moment, he saw his mother’s face. It faded away as quickly as it had appeared in the flash. being replaced once again by darkness. There where multiple flashes of lightning which carried anguished screams and cries which each only existed in the moment of the flash. He began to feel an ever increasing weight bare down upon him so that he was pinned to the ground and unable to move. The clouds above him rolled and billowed angrily and had flashes of red and yellow folded into their ever changing forms. The ground under him trembled. The trembling built to a crescendo, then suddenly exploded in to a thunder that shook him and awoke him from the nightmare. The thunderous rumble lingered as he let out a cry and jerked awake in a sitting position, shaking in the bed. He was trembling as the thunderous sound faded into the distance. In those the first moments of being startled awake out of the nightmare dream, he didn’t realize where he was. This place wasn’t his room, it didn’t at all look familiar.

“Hey,” Clark was awakened by the thunderous rumble and Justin’s startled cry. “What was that?”

Hearing Clark’s voice made him remember where he was. “Oh man, that was weird.” Justin was trembling but didn’t know why.

“Man, are you okay?” Justin’s trembling was shaking the bed. Clark took him into his arms and held him in a loving embrace. “Its okay, you were just having a bad dream.” He said to comfort him. Clark didn’t give a second thought to the thunderous sound that awoke him, but rather focused his attention on Justin.

“I wonder what time it is?” Justin’s trembling was fading. He looked around for a wall clock, but even if there was one, it was too dark to see it anyway.

Clark pressed a button on the night stand next to his bed which caused the time to glow on the ceiling. “Its 3:22 a.m., you’re at our guest house remember?”

“Yeah, I know.” Justin gently pushed Clark away now coming more to his senses, “Did you hear the thunder?”

“Yeah, it shook the house. Must have been pretty close.” He got out of bed and went to the window where he pulled back the curtain to look out into the night sky. “I don’t see any clouds. That’s odd.” He returned to the bed slipping into the bed next to Justin. “Want a glass of water or anything while we are awake?”

“No thanks. If I drink now, I’ll have to get up to take a pee before morning.” He laid back down and pulled the sheet up over himself.

“Okay, but if you want or need anything, wake me up and let me know.” He paused a moment, “you sure you’re okay?”

“Yeah, I’m fine. It was just a stupid nightmare.” Justin rolled over and kissed Clark on the cheek. “Go to sleep.” With that, he rolled over with his back to Clark and closed his eyes.

“Do you want to talk about it?” Clark paused for a moment, “I mean your nightmare?”

Justin pulled the covers up closer to his face and said, “Na, go to sleep. Sorry I woke you.”

“Its okay, everyone has nightmares, don’t worry about it.” With that, Clark snuggled up next to Justin putting his arm over Justin’s shoulder in a relaxed embrace. Soon they both were asleep again.

Dionyus
Dionyus
20 Followers