Good & Evil vs. Anonymous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,560 Followers

It - and it was an it - had two heads, a male and female, like some kind of mutilated siamese twin except that they were joined at the groins! And the heads were ugly... So incredibly unattractive... everything about them just seemed out of proportion and wrong...

Suddenly the pieces fell apart and everyone let out a little scream... only to realize that it was actually two people not one!

"So that explains it!..." Angel breathed, "It's two people! Two people that are so unattractive that no one would really want to have sex with them! Or at least, probably not kinky sex!"

The woman glared at Angel, and opened her mouth to let out a bunch of stinking air, "Shut up little girl! It's not like we need your judgement on us!"

Suddenly Tonya was extremely angry, seeing her friend shrink back from that vaporous breath into Bri-Guy's arms (it would have been arguable that he was holding in her front of him like a shield rather than comforting her, but fortunately for him no one was in the mood to debate the issue). Stepping forward the blonde felt her much smaller boobs bounce just a bit, concentrating on her own hefty sexuality that had carried her throughout the first three stories she stood her ground, "What about YOUR judgement on us!"

The two looked taken aback, "What do you mean?" the man demanded.

"Your judgement on US!" Tonya was feeling angrier, and she could hear supportive murmurings behind her as she stood up to the two apparitions of boring sex, "You keep making judgements on all the characters! All the stories! Why do you even READ the categories that you hate so much! That's pretty stupid don't you think?! You make ALL these judgements about everyone else and we're not supposed to judge YOU?"

Behind her there were even more murmurings and she could feeling people moving up, giving her moral support, "Are you just jealous? Is that it?" With fury in her eyes she began advancing on them, "That IS it isn't it? You're jealous because you wish you could be like the characters in the stories! You wish you could write the stories! It's all about jealousy and trying to shut down people because YOU'RE unhappy!"

"No!..." but the man didn't look so sure, "That's not it at all!"

"Then what is it?!" demanded Tonya, advancing on him now. She was a fine figure of feminine fury, and didn't even notice that her anger was starting to grow stronger than the effects of the Censor-ship. In fact, with every step she took her breasts got a little bigger until she was heaving them directly in his face - even though they were modestly covered his eyes were bulging dangerously at this erotic sight. "What is so bad about these stories that you can't deal with them!"

"It's just that..." the woman started and then stopped, and everyone looked at her. She blushed, and Tonya realized that she actually wasn't that unattractive... it had just been the bitter expression on her face, "It's just that... well... yeah ok, so sometimes maybe we wish that we could write stories like that. Or be in some of the kinky stories... but we don't like all of them! We really don't, we think that some are just gross!"

Tonya rolled her eyes, "Then why do you read them? The categories are there for a reason, and it doesn't take a whole lot of effort to stop reading!"

The woman shrunk in on herself a little, looking at the crowd of clothed but angry people in front of her, "I don't know."

"Well I think that you like those stories a lot more than you realize," Tonya informed her, "And I have a great idea." They both looked up at her hopefully, "Why don't you get your backsides into that ship and turn it off, and we'll see if we can talk to the authors. I'll be they can put you in a story, push your limits a little, see how you like it!"

Both of them looked to have more than just a little yearning in their faces. Glancing at each other out of the corner of their eyes, they nodded, blushing a little. Hurrying into the ship, a few moments later Tonya's boobs were bursting back out of her very skimpy top. She sighed... there had been a few effects of the Censor-ship that hadn't been so bad... proper support being one of them.

The couple hurried back out, holding hands nervously,

"So uh... do you think you could put in a word for us?" The man said hesitantly. Tonya smiled at him, completely dazzling the poor man.

"Of course," she said, "Hey Angel!"

Turning, she caught Angel with her mouth a little full. In fact, everyone that had been behind her was rapidly unclothing and starting a huge fuck fest. Damn but it felt good to be able to say fuck again! As Angel unlatched her lips from the Bri-Guy's salami he sighed... it had been a whole story since he'd gotten to play with her and he didn't feel like waiting too much longer!

"Hey Big Woman?" Angel called, hoping that the author was back now that the Censor-ship had been dealt with.

"Yes, yes yes..." the couple flinched at the large booming female voice, unused to the effect. Everyone else just kept on doing what they were doing (what's a big voice compared to a big O after all?!), "Oh good, I have an opening... I'm starting a new series soon called The Dirty Doctor, and I need a male doctor and a female head nurse!"

"That doesn't sound too... experimental," said the woman, a little disappointed.

A chuckle came down, "Oh it is... it's by request from some of my kinky fans, and you'll get to try a lot of new things!"

"Well," the woman looked at the man and he nodded, "Yes, I guess we could try it."

*poof*

The couple were now Chryssa and Wills, a rather attractive couple. They looked very similar to before except that now both had happier expressions on their faces, Chryssa's blonde hair gleamed and her brown eyes sparkled, Wills' dark brown hair was swept back out of his green eyes which were glinting with good humor. Tonya thought they both looked fantastic... it was amazing what a few differences in sexual attitude and hygiene could do for a person!

Looking at each other they smiled and kissed, eagerly awaiting this new series so that they could embark on their own kinky adventures.

Smiling, Tonya turned back to her friends, waiting for her congratulations from them. Looking around, she finally saw them in the very center of the fuckfest... well, maybe she'd wait for later to disturb them. Grabbing onto a passing guy she pushed him down and jumped on his pole.

Damn but it felt good to fuck.

*Smack!*

One of her boobs smacked her in the face as she rode him hard.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,560 Followers
12