Good Boy

Story Info
Domme teaches her sub a lesson.
1.5k words
3.99
68k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dingy_Jo
Dingy_Jo
78 Followers

He was on his hands and knees, like a dog.

"Swish!" Even though the miniature whip was only 15 inches long, I knew that it stung like hell when I lashed him with it across his bare buttocks.

"You'll do what I say, when I say it!"

"Yes, Mistress." He whined a little but knew better than to argue with me.

"Come over here, I want to go for a horseback ride."

He dutifully crawled across the garage until he was sideways in front of me. I threw my leg across him and lowered myself on to his back until I was sitting on his middle like I was sitting in a saddle. I leaned back a little and gave him another whack on the ass with the whip. I balanced myself with one hand on his shoulder blades, leaving the other, with the whip, free.

"Gettyup." I knew that his cock would be as hard as a rock; it always was when we played this game. I wrapped my legs around his waist so the heel and sole of my bare foot would come in contact with it as we moved around the garage. I was right, it was rock hard! I rubbed it with my foot a couple of times to make sure I had his attention. I wondered if I could make him cum that way. I wish I had a picture of me sitting on him, nude, with his solid penis sticking straight down like a horse.

"Mistress, can we go inside? The concrete is cold and very hard on my knees."

"Yes, but I'm not dismounting. Be very careful that I don't fall off or I will whip you again."

I clinched my legs hard around his middle but still had to help him a little as he negotiated the three steps up from the garage floor to the kitchen. We crawled across the kitchen to the carpeted dining room. I balanced myself with my left hand on his shoulder, leaned back and gave him another little switch with the whip.

"Ouch, now where to, Mistress?"

"Into the bedroom and be quick about it! Look what you have done to me! You've made my pussy sloppy wet with your game." That was the truth. I could feel the juice from my snatch all over his back. "I want you to clean me up. Take me to my bed."

He did as I instructed. I dismounted and sat on the very edge of the bed, my legs spread wide with my heels still on the floor. "Now, come and obey me, lick me clean and don't miss anything!"

Like a submissive servant, he crawled over to me and, still on all fours, gently touched my cunt with his tongue. "Hurry up, I don't want to get pussy juice on my bed." Although he was sucking and licking for all he was worth, I knew it was a lost cause, because the faster he lapped, the better it felt and the more liquid I made. I just sat there and enjoyed it for a few minutes before I said, "Let me move further up on the bed so I can lay back."

I slid up far enough so with my knees bent and my legs spread wide in a "V", I could put my feet on the bed. "Okay, you can continue, but you better please me or I will spank you again!"

"Yes, Mistress. You taste very good as usual."

"I don't need your culinary opinions. Just get to work."

We had done this many times before so he knew exactly what to do. With his knees still on the floor, his torso on the bed and his head between my legs, he played the game with his tongue on my clitoris. I could feel the beginning of the tide of climax. Each stroke of his tongue, each nudge of his lips brought me closer and closer to the abyss of sexual gratification. Soon I could feel the beginning of the end and moments later, wave after wave of orgasmic bliss washed over me. Each touch of this mouth or tongue anywhere on my pussy brought new pinnacles of pleasure until I was so sensitive I couldn't stand it anymore.

I pushed his head away and sank back panting for breath.

"Is Mistress pleased?

"I guess so but look at the pussy juice on the bed. I will have to punish you for that." I knew that I had an obligation to give him as much satisfaction as he had given me. "Stand against the wall so I can put the shackles on you."

"Yes, Mistress."

I was breathless and my knees were week as I handcuffed his hands in front of him and attached them to a rope running through a pulley over his head. I pulled him up until he was on his tiptoes and tied the rope to a cleat. He was almost comical, completely nude, standing on his toes, his cock sticking straight out.

"Are you mocking me? Look how hard your cock is! Do you think I am going to let you fuck me?"

He hung his head in shame and his dick seamed to wilt a little. "No, Mistress, I am not mocking you. It's just you are so beautiful and I thought I was good to you."

I took his penis in my hand and said, "Well, let me see just how much you want to fuck me." It had regained its former hardness and was nice to hold.

He closed his eyes and let out a low sigh. I ran my hand up and down it, feeling its smoothness and rigidity. I knew I was driving him wild caressing and fondling his testicles and cock. He began to thrash around and I thought for a moment he might cum in my hand. He had been on the edge for so long I began to take pity on him.

'"I will let you down and maybe I'll go for another ride. How would you like that?"

"Oh, yes Mistress. Please ride me."

I released the line and unlocked the handcuffs. "OK, lay flat on your back on the bed and I will take that ride."

He did as I instructed and I straddled his chest looking down into his face. I moved up until my pussy was covering his mouth and just say there for a moment, savoring the feeling of his tongue working in and out of me. Slowly I slid down, toward his groin, leaving a wet trail on his tummy, until I felt his dick poking me in the ass.

"What is that thing? Do you want to put it in me?

"Oh yes Mistress, please."

I slid back a little more, rose up and settled down until it was firmly and deeply lodged in my snatch. "Hold still, I will tell you when you can move."

"Yes Mistress."

I put my hands on his chest and started a slow rocking motion. I know that this should have been for him but the feeling of his stiff cock, filling my pussy and rubbing against my clitoris was so sensual that I was soon lost in gratifying my own needs. I had my head back, eyes closed and was pushing myself back and forth, up and down on his rigid pole.

I felt him move but I was too far-gone to admonish him again. Soon, he was surging up to meet each of my downward thrusts. I knew he was close but so was I, so I let him have his way. His movements only added to the overall sensuality of the moment. Now, I was barely moving while he was thrashing wildly, his big cock plunging in and out of my pussy like a piston.

My orgasm came creeping out of the shadows, quivering in my loins and slowly rising in my body until it manifested itself by taking complete control of me. Every nerve ending in my body was savoring the ecstasy of climax. Suddenly, I felt his entire body stiffen and spurts of his cum shooting deep inside of me. It only went to heighten the pleasure of the moment for me.

I collapsed on top of him, his dick still imbedded deeply in my pussy. He put his arms around me while I gasped for breath. We lay like that for what seemed like hours but what was in reality only minutes.

I finally rose up a little and looked down into his face. He was grinning like a Cheshire cat. "Is Mistress pleased? Did I do what you wanted?"

"Yes, I am pleased and you are a very good boy, but its time to go. Clean me up again and be sure to lick the stuff off the bed. Then put on your clothes and leave the money on the table. I will see you again next week at the same time."

30

Copyright © 08-25-2003 by Dinghy5(Jo). All rights reserved. This work, in part, or whole, is not to be distributed, reproduced, transmitted or posted, in any manner, without the express written permission of the author.

For comments on this story contact me.

Dingy_Jo
Dingy_Jo
78 Followers