Good Boy: Still Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you rather I fully cover up Matt? I'm tying to help you out. Help me. Help me help you."

"Haha. It's fine by me. ...Hey. Other side Riss. You know the deal." She knew I liked to be to the right. All my game was towards the left.As you all know, I couldn't make a move to my right side.

"Oh. Silly me," she said as she threw her right leg over my body, climbing over me, stopping midway to straddle me. She sat on my cock as her breasts hung down above my chest. I noticed her nipples were erect, either from the cold or from my D pressed against her pussquah. "I forgot about how your 'game' works."And a good game it was. After all, it worked on her.

I reached up and held Larisa's face in my hands, rubbing my thumbs back and forth across her cheeks. She gently bit her bottom lip and smiled as she looked down at me. "You're so beautiful baby. I can't believe I forgot how amazing you look."

"Aww Matt. But you can at least say that while looking at my face instead of my boobs," she said as she leaned down and kissed me. She smiled and continued with her move to the other side of the bed. We crawled under the covers and lied there facing each other, gazing into the one another's eyes. "Hey love... Do you remember the first time we slept in bed together?"

I stroked her left cheek with my hand. "Of course I do. How can I forget something like that?" I said. "It was the first day we met... after we were all drinking. I woke up the next morning before you and looked at you just like this... watching you sleep." My mind wandered back to that night. Larisa wore tiny black panties and a red spaghetti strap tank top. She looked so fucking beautiful.

"Mmm. You do remember," she smiled as her eyes began to close. Goodnight my love."

"Goodnight Riss," I said as I rolled onto my back, putting my left arm under her.

"I love you Matthew," she said as she curled up in my arms. I pulled her close to me, feeling her bare smooth skin pressed against mine. I felt her breasts rest against my body as I put my right arm over her back, hugging her, rubbing my hand over her body slowly. I rested the side of my head against Larisa's, slightly turning to kiss her on her forehead.

"I love you too Riss." It felt so good to hold her in my arms again. I could feel her breathe in and out as her chest rose and fell with mine. "I like your hair, by the way," I said about her hair being longer. I wanted her to know I noticed.

"Thank you," she said with her eyes closed. She curled up and pushed herself deeper into me like a baby kitten burrowing itself half under its mother, trying to stay warm. Before I knew it, I fell fast asleep, holding the woman I love... half naked... touching her boobs.

----------------------------------

"Oh Riss. That feels sooo good."

"Good baby. It feels good from my end too," she replied.

"This is so naughty hun," I said as Larisa pressed her body into mine, pushing me back against the door, slamming it closed as our bodies made contact. She forced her lips against mine as she pressed against my stiff cock. I slid my hands down the side of her white blouse, continuing down over her black skirt, finally resting my hands on her ass. I gave it a playful squeeze as she gently bit my bottom lip, tugging at it as she grinned sexily. She raised her leg and brought her thigh up to my side. My right hand slid from her ass, trailing further down her elevated leg.

"I've wanted you all day. You look so sexy in that new outfit we bought you."

"I wanted you too. You don't know how much it turned me on... every time you crossed and uncrossed your legs," I said between kisses. Earlier, Larisa was sitting across the room from me, talking to a few people as I mingled with some other guests. She kept making eye contact with me, crossing and uncrossing her legs, spreading them apart a little. I kept catching a glimpse of her panties every time she did so. She would give me the subtlest smile when she caught me looking at her. Larisa got off teasing me, making my cock hard, knowing I couldn't relieve myself. She made it so hard to keep up a conversation with anyone.How can you not look?Right? "She's got little hearts on her panties! Look you fucking pussy!" – Stiffler.

"That's the idea," she replied as she snaked her tongue through my mouth, her libido insatiable. We fumbled from the doorway to the nearby desk. I picked Larisa up by the hips and sat her down on the desktop, knocking over a cup full of pens. She opened her legs enough for me to slip in between them. My dick was rock hard from the excitement caused by what we were doing. It was such a rush because we could be caught at any time by someone. "Mmmm. Your cock feels so good pressed against me." My prick poked at Larisa's sexy red panties through the front of my beige dress pants. "God I could have you right here, and no one would even know."

"What did you tell them to slip away?" I asked as I pumped myself against her crotch, fumbling my hands through her hair.

"Mmm," she cooed in my mouth as she kissed me. "I said... mmm I said I had to go to the bathroom. Oooh yes," she moaned as I sucked on her neck, slowly inching towards her collarbone. "You?"

"I said... I said the same." I continued slowly kissing her neck as my hands ran over her thighs, caressing her soft skin. I slid my hand under the right side of her skirt, feeling her smooth creamy thigh in the palm of my hand. I felt Larisa's right leg and left foot come together around my butt, pulling me closer into her. "You look... sooo fucking sexy today baby," I whispered into her ear, then resumed kissing her on the mouth. My hand was in her skirt, up to her ass now, semi-roughly squeezing it.

"Oh yeah?" Her breathing sped up as I grinded my member against her aching wet pussy. "Is my skirt turning you on? Did you like seeing up my skirt?" she asked, tilting her head backwards and to the side, her eyes closed, her mouth hanging open as she moaned. I tenderly nibbled and sucked on her neck, moving up to under her chin, eventually reaching her soft lips once more.

"Fuck yeah Riss. Mmmm." Her grip on me with her legs tightened.

"Do you want to fuck me? Do you want to fuck me through my skirt?"

"Yessss baby."

"Tell meee. Tell meee how bad," she quietly cried. "I need to hear you say it."

"Ohh. I wanna fuck you Riss. I wanna fuck you so bad. I wanna come inside you... right here." Larisa continued to kiss me as her hands fumbled with my belt and zipper.

"Maybe... Just maybe... today's your lucky day." She unzipped my Dockers and slid one of her hands inside, rubbing my stiff cock through my boxers. I felt her grip it like the handle of a tennis racquet as I heard a noise behind me. I thought nothing of it because Larisa was facing that way and wouldn't continue to rub me if something was wrong.

"I hope so baby," I whispered. Larisa pulled me close to her body as she kept her hand in my pants, trying to jack me off through the cotton boxers that kept her from the warm skin of my throbbing penis. She rested her chin on my left shoulder as we held an incredibly tight embrace. Her hand still squeezed around my throbbing aching cock as she stared at the person standing in the doorway, unbeknown to me.

"Mmm. Yessss Matthew. Your cock feels fucking amazing. Mmmm," moaned Larisa into my ear. "These feel so full of cum sweetie," she said as she cupped my full balls, not taking her eyes off the teenage girl who was slowly and quietly closing the door. "I can't wait to see how much you come today lover." She was teasing not only me, but the person who quietly observed our less-than-innocent act. "Do you like watching us baby?"

"Huh?" I grunted. I opened my eyes and looked at the photographs taped to the hutch of the desk we were dry humping on. Val and Nat. Val and Ross and Nat. Val and Riss.Well it doesn't take a genius to figure out where we were. Only a person who isn't blind. 'Oh shit. We're in Valerie's room,' I thought. I didn't even pay attention to what the room looked like when we stumbled into it. I quickly panicked and turned around to see who was spying on us. Valerie was leaning against the door, her hand running over her left breast, her fingers slowly tracing circles around her nipple.

"Don't stop on my account you two." Val looked so fucking hot. She had on a skirt like Larisa's, but much shorter and much more revealing. Her legs were emphasized by the heeled sandals she was wearing, her red toenails grabbing my attention as I looked her up and down. She had on a tight V-cut red top that was like a second skin to her stomach, and squeezed her breasts together against her body, showing a shit-load of cleavage. Val's curly black hair fell down to her shoulders, soon moving to the side as she gave her head a quick shake, tossing her locks to the other side.

"Oh, I'm not hun," she responded as she kept rubbing me harder and harder through my boxers. She felt my dick grow even firmer in the palm of her hand as she tightly squeezed her fingers around it. "I wouldn't think of it."

I closed my eyes tightly because I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I couldn't believe Riss and I were playing in front of her cousin. When I opened them again, the room was pitch black and I was lying on my back. I felt a hand on my cock, stroking my shaft up and down. In a panic, my thoughts immediately drifted to Valerie, having been in a similar situation with her.I fucking told ya. Read part one. If you didn't, then I hope you're lost because I'm not going to explain it. As quickly as that happened, my thoughts switched back to Larisa rubbing me through my boxers as Val watched us. I shook my head from side to side, trying to figure out what the hell was happening. "Uhnn. Wha?" I mumbled as Larisa jerked me off under the covers.

"Mmmm baby. Just relax," she replied as she started kissing my neck, still manipulating my man pole.It was all a dream. I couldn't fucking believe it. 'It was all just a dream,' I thought to myself, recalling what happened in it. I was dreaming of what transpired at Larisa and Valerie's family reunion that I attended a while back.Holy crap. That was some hot shit right there! And this is some hot shit right here!I was immediately wide-awake as my brain kicked into overdrive, trying to process what was real and what wasn't. I felt Larisa's lips on my neck, gently sucking on it, pulling my skin away from my body with the vacuum created by her mouth. As the minutes passed, I became more and more relaxed.

"Oohh. Riss. That feels so good." I closed my eyes and pulled her closer as she molested me. "Don't... don't stop."

"I won't baby. Just relax. I want you to enjoy this." The feeling of her hand on me was just what I needed to relieve the new sexual energy in my nuts, caused by the erotic dream. Small moans escaped my lips as she performed her girlfriend duties. "I can't help it love. I need you so bad," she said as she softly moaned into my ear. "Uhnnn. Uhhh. Maatt, I need your cum. I need you."

"Aaah. Fuck yeaaah." I buried my head in Larisa's shoulder and moaned as she half lied on top of me. I sucked on her collarbone as my cock throbbed in her small warm hand. I brought my left arm up to her back, rubbing her hot body as she took care of my needs. The other one lied at my side, as I was still tired and part of me still asleep.

"Have you saved it up for me lover? Have you saved me all your cum?" she asked as she made a fist around my prick, squeezing it in her hand as she squeezed up to the plump head. Larisa and I promised we wouldn't masturbate for two weeks, building up our sexual desires for each other. Of course I cheated. Well... sort of. I ran a batch to the point where I was on the verge of busting, but then stopped myself. You get used to the blue balls. I probably had enough man juice to fill a 7 11 big gulp cup.Man did they hurt from time to time though. I won't lie. And as long as I don't come, it counts. Right? Still good! Still good!

"Yeaah Riss. I'm filled to the brim." "THAT'S FUCKIN DISGUSTING!" ala Stiffler from American Pie 2, being that this is also a sequel. That's a jizz free fichus.

"Good boy," she whispered in my ear. I LOVED to hear that phrase. It turned me on so much. "I want you to come inside me. Fill me," she whispered as she licked my earlobe. Larisa gently pulled my cock out through the hole in the front of my boxers.

"Ahh shit. Unnn. That feels... so good." I missed this so much.

"Do you want to fuck me?" she quietly asked me as her thumb grazed over my pee hole, massaging the head of my cock, spreading my precum around.

I pulled Larisa on top of me and grinded against her yearning cunt through her panties. Her breasts hung down over my chest as her legs took their rightful place at my sides. "Mmhmm." I tried to keep it as quiet as possible so we didn't wake anyone up. Half of my room was directly above my sister's room and the other half above my parents' room. Larisa put her hand under the blanket and pulled her panties over to the side. I took hold of my cock and rubbed the tip against her slit, feeling her wetness. She was really horny.

"Please... don't tease me lover. Put it in me," she pleaded with me as she desperately wanted to feel me inside her body. I slowly pushed my hips up, sliding my tool inside her love hole little by little. I heard her coo as my head entered her. "Uhhhh yeah. That's what I've missed," she groaned as more of me slipped inside her, inch by inch, as her eyes closed and mouth formed a smile. My cock was completely engulfed by Larisa's tight pussy, our waists now touching. I pulled the covers over her back to her shoulders and held her close to me in our little cocoon of love, letting my dick rest inside her. I knew she got off feeling my prick throb as it lied still inside her. She shoved her head between my shoulder and neck, holding me close to her.

"You like that Rissy? Is this what you missed?"

"Oooh fuck," she whispered into my neck. "I love your cock." I slowly began to thrust my hips against her, moving my manhood in and out of her pussy.

"Wait, wait. The camera..." I remembered.

"Don't worry baby. It's already on."F'in hot.Lucky for us, Larisa had set up the camera before she began seducing me and woke me up from my slumber. I looked over at my TV stand and saw the blinking red light of the video camera as I ran my hands over her back, rubbing her silky skin, pulling her against me as we quietly fucked in my parents' house. "Do you... like fucking me through my... panties? Does it turn you on?" she quietly teased and groaned.

"Mmm. Yeah baby. I love fucking you through your little, white, cotton panties. You're such a dirty girl." Larisa's breathing sped up and her face began to turn a light rosy shade of red...from what I could tell in the pitch black, dark room.

"Uhnn. Fuck me like a dirty girl. I'm your dirty girl," she said... dirtily. I slid my hands down her back and over her ass, squeezing it hard, pushing her against me even harder. "Get on top. Fuck me hard lover." I grabbed her small body and quickly rolled over, remaining inside her and under the covers. Larisa dug her nails into my head as she wrapped her legs around my lower body. She held onto me for dear life as I slid my cock in and out of her pussy, faster and faster. "Uhh. Uh... Uh... Ohhh." Soon we were grinding our bodies together hard as we approached climax. Because of our mutual sexual frustrations, we were both close to coming almost instantly.

"Larisa, hold me tighter," I said into her ear as I lied on top of her, hardly supporting my own body weight. She gripped her legs around me like she was riding a horse that went insane.Yeah. Ride that shit. Ride that shit with the skills.I pounded her pussy as hard as I possibly could, not really focusing on making too much noise. Larisa bit down onto my shoulder to muffle her screams of ecstasy, pushing her teeth into my skin like a vampire. I slid my arms underneath her hot body as I smothered her under the covers. We started to sweat from one another's body heat trapped under the heavy blanket. "Riss I'm gonna fuck... I'm gonna fucking come."

"Fillll meeee," she mumbled. "Fill my pretty... little... pussy." She slid one hand inside my boxers, gripping my ass, pushing me deeper inside her. "Ohh yeah. Uhnnn. Mmmmm." My thick prick slid deep into Larisa's hairless little pussy, drenched in her juices. I slammed my cock in and out of her, pushing it against the back of her cunt.

"Ohhh fuck. Riss... be quiet." She bit down on me even harder. "Bite me hard. Hurt me," I whispered to her. I felt her clamp down on me like a crocodile. She dug her nails into my back and ass as I pounded her like a jackhammer, hearing the squeaking of the mattress.

"Uhh! Aah! Aaahh!" she yelped as I fucked her pussy like I was never going to fuck anyone...or anything... ever again. "Be a good boy... and... come in me. You... fucking... good boy." I felt her totally soaked panties rub against my waist as I was on the verge of busting the hugest nut of my life. Her long light brown hair dangled over my face, resting on it, tickling my nose and lips.

"Ohh. Riss. Riss. I'm gonna come. Tighter. Hold... tighter." I wanted to feel her squeeze my body like a clamp and suffocate me as I filled her hole. I wanted her to hurt me and smother me with her body. I wasn't even sliding my dick in and out of her anymore. Instead, we grinded against each other, holding the other's body so close that it was difficult for me to push and pull my cock in and out of her. The sheets were becoming wrinkled and pulled off the corners of the mattress, not to mention, coated in a little bit of perspiration.Apparently our deodorants weren't body heat activated, even though they claimed to be. But that's a horse of another color.

"Commmme Maaaatt," she begged me, panting and whimpering as I poked at her dripping cunt.

"Uhnnn. Uhh. Now... Now," I grunted as I exploded inside of her, showing her my O face.:O OOOHH! OOOH! OHHH! Two weeks of my stockpiled seed erupted from my cock head and filled her pussy. Thick stream after thick stream of my thick hot cum poured inside Larisa as I bucked my hips. An insane amount of my jizz filled her up, some dripping back out.

"Uhnnn! Uhhnn!!" she yelled. I held my hand over her mouth, forcefully silencing her as she came from feeling my ooze shoot inside her.Imagine... Ghostbusters 2 with the slime shooting backpack. "Hmmm. Hmmmmm," she screamed into my hand. Her body spasmed underneath my weight as she violently came, finally releasing her pent up sexual frustration. I was unconsciously cutting off her breathing, making her lightheaded, helping her produce a much more euphoric orgasm. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she exploded and shuddered underneath me. Her legs squeezed tighter against me and then loosened as I lied on top of her, shaking as my orgasm slowly subsided. The last bit of my semen dripped out of my cock head and into her cunt.

I lied on top of Larisa for a minute, her mouth still covered by my hand. When I saw she was done, I pulled it off and let her breathe. She let out a large gasp for air as her chest shot up off the bed. She huffed for a few seconds catching her breath. "I'm sorry baby. I got carried away," I said, apologizing for me dominating love tactics.

"It's okay..." she said as she breathed heavy. "Whoo. I feel dizzy. ...Good dizzy." She closed her eyes as her breathing started to steady.

As I rolled off her and pulled my semi-rigid rod out of her tight pussy, she squeezed her cunt muscles like she was pushing out a baby. Larisa took two fingers and scooped up some of my cum that dripped out of her vagina, bringing it to her lips, consuming my seed. "Mmm. We taste so good together." We both lied there, still covered by my comfortable ass blanket with the flowers on it.Example number two as to why part one is important."Ooooh lover. Aaaahhhhhh," she quietly panted as she calmed down. "Oh God. There's so much of your fucking cum inside me. I still feel it in my pussy... everywhere inside it."