Good Boy: Still Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Larisa," I said as I leaned over towards her, resting my head on her chest, just above her tits. "That's such a relief," I whispered. She ran her hands through my hair as she cradled me in her arms, like a loving mother would a child.And no, the mother and child didn't just have sex. It's just an expression. ...Unless it's a step mom. That's pretty hot.

"I love it when you make love to me. It's the best thing I've ever known." She pulled me up her body, her face now even with mine. She was still slightly breathing shallowly, her mouth open and face reddened. She pressed her lips onto mine and we kissed. Her tongue parted my lips as she ran her hands over my head. I dragged my phalanges over her butt, sliding them under her panties, pushing them down her legs.That's fifth grade science talk for fingers. THANK YOU LONG TERM MEMORY.She kicked them off and pushed them away from her feet, not wanting to touch the garment soaked with her sexual juices. "Go back to sleep lover," she said as she held me once more, stroking my face with her hand.

I felt her hot body against my sweaty skin, and it felt incredible. I surrounded her person with my arms, bringing her closer to me as I closed my eyes. "I love you so much," I whispered as we kept out embrace intact.

"...I know love."

----------------------------------

Larisa cupped my chin in her hand and pulled my face back to hers. "Mmm," she moaned as she looked at me. "Do you like Val watching us love?" She was still rubbing my cock and holding my chin in place so I'd only focus on her as she waited for a reply.How the hell do I answer this? Is it a yeah, or more like a Stone Cold Steve Austin OH HELL YEAAAAH!

'OH HELL YEAH!' was my response in my head. What came out was, "Yeah baby." The look she was giving me was so sexy. Her eyes were piercing as she gave me a little timid 'Daddy don't be mad at me' type look. "I love it when she's watching." She kept her face close to mine as she awkwardly stroked me, pulling at my penis through gap in between our bodies. I couldn't stop staring into her eyes.

"Oh is that so?" Larisa pulled me towards her with her legs once again as she started kissing my neck, gently pressing her soft, gloss-covered lips against every uncovered area of that part of my body. Val stood against the door, the hand rubbing her breast now joined by her other hand on her pussy. Larisa watched as she spread her legs open a little and tugged her skirt up, allowing her access to her sweet box, hidden underneath the black covering. Her eyes were locked on the two of us as we corrupted her cheap and flimsy desk.Talk about clearance items at Staples: The Office Superstore... The worker saw her coming. Val's fingers rubbed up and down the length of her slit, over her panties, as a small involuntary moan shot out from her mouth. Larisa locked eyes with Val, watching her cousin get off to us as she continued kissing my neck. Larisa enjoyed watching the watcher, getting more turned on by the minute. She also got off by the fact that I couldn't see the other girl. I desperately tried to catch a reflection of her in picture frames and mirrors as Larisa extended the arm not juggling my testicles and motioned for Val to come towards us.

Before I knew it, Val was standing right behind me. She leaned forward, resting against my back, wrapping her arms around my stomach as she softly kissed the other side of my neck. "What the!?" I said as the other girl startled me.Multiple, inbound bogies! In the next second, I was at ease, enjoying the 360 degrees of pleasure I was on the receiving end of. I felt Valerie's breasts squash against my back as her tongue slowly licked my neck... as her hands ran over my stomach, feeling the results of the ab roller I bought a few months before. "Oh man. Fuck," I whispered. If Larisa had no qualms about a little incest, then I didn't give a fuck.After all, it is the "sweetest taboo." To be honest, I had fantasized about this before. That and what it would be like to have a sexy stepsister. Please, if Larisa was my stepsister, and she showed any sign of sexual interest, I'd be all over her like an AZN on a calculus problem.

I took one hand out of Larisa's skirt and put it behind my back, looking for Val's ass. I soon found it and palmed her right cheek, squeezing it as she started flicking her tongue across my earlobe, playfully sucking on it every few seconds. "Mmm," she moaned. "I told you I'd have you," she whispered almost inaudibly into my ear. I was shocked Larisa didn't hear, but she was in her own world... seven inches away... on the other side of my head. I felt Val's teeth on my earlobe, gently biting on it. Larisa continued to tug at my cock as Val's hand worked my stomach, just a few inches away from her cousin's. I took my right hand off Valerie's ass and brought it to her hand, pushing it down towards my pole. "Aah. Mmmm," she continued to coo in my ear, as Larisa moaned in the same fashion.

Larisa switched the target of her kisses, moving to my lips, letting the other girl work on my neck. As Valerie's fingers ventured down towards the mountain in my pants, Larisa tightened her grip around my cock, then pushed the invading digits back away.Worth a shot, right?

After a few minutes of this dual lip assault on me, Larisa pulled away from my neck and touched Val in an effort to follow her lead. "Go sit in the bed Matthew," she commanded me. I stepped back a few feet and hopped onto the edge, my pants unzipped and my shirt untucked in the front. Larisa was still sitting on the desk and reached for her cousin's hands. She took hold of them and pulled the brunette back into her, so they were both facing me. She wrapped her arms around Val's midsection and legs around her waist, resting her chin on her shoulder. "What do you think Valerie..." Larisa trailed off as she rubbed her cousin's midriff.

"Hmmm?" she cooed back in response, staring at me lustfully. She needed food for her sexual appetite.

"What should we do with him?" Larisa sneakily began rubbing Val right above the top of her skirt, her hand slipping under her red shirt. My hand instinctively traveled to my crotch and began working myself. "No, no. None of that," Larisa teased. "No touching until we say so."Damn. I needed to come badly.And it's not like we had all day here.

"Mmmm Valerie. You smell so good." With that comment, Larisa brushed the brown hair away from her mouth and began sucking on her relative's neck. Val complied with this new stimulation and angled her head sideways, at the same time grabbing Larisa's hand and bringing it to her pussy. She rubbed her swollen lips through the thin material of her skirt.

"Mmmm Riss. Aahh." Val turned her head sideways and Larisa pressed her lips onto the fresh set before her. The two made out slowly in front of me, gently caressing the other's face and manipulating their sex organs. This was so f'ing hot. Nothing like a little girl on girl action in front of me. I had never really witnessed full on lesbian sex, just drunken girls kissing for a second or two on a dare. I could make out Val's tongue probing into her cousin's mouth, gently rubbing against hers during their open-mouthed kiss. I tried to restrain myself. I desperately yearned to fondle myself. It seemed like such a wasted opportunity if I didn't run a batch, or at least do some diddling. In an effort to stop myself, I placed my hands on the bed a foot or so behind me and leaned back.Can't beat off if my hands are being used elsewhere, can I?

"Mmmm," moaned the actress as she pulled away. "I don't know why we don't do this more often."

"I know Riss. It's been so long... What should we do with him?" she asked Larisa. 'How many lesbian experiences has she been hiding from me!? This is getting ridiculous. Michelle. Val,' I thought.

"Hmmmm," she replied as she cupped Val's tits through her shirt. Her nipples poked through the thin crimson material of her top. I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra.Pokies!!

"When's the last time you sucked a cock hunny?"

"I can't remember Riss. Over a month." Her face lit up as she realized what Larisa was hinting at. Val LOVED my cock. She craved it and Larisa had been nice enough to let her jerk me off. Would she let her suck me off now? "Can I??" she asked giddily, now filled with vigor and excitement.

"Face me," she said sternly.I loved it when Larisa took charge.Val complied and turned to face her. Larisa reached down and caressed the side of her face with her manicured hands. "Do you love me Val?" she asked softly.

"Yes Larisa."

"Tell me," she said as she pushed her hand further back, now weaving her fingers through Val's dark curly hair, smiling warmly.

"I love you Rissy." Val moved her eyes down to see Larisa's other hand rubbing her slit underneath her skirt. "Mmmm," she moaned from the actress's touch.

"Do you want to suck my lover's cock?"

"Mmmm hmmmmm." Her eyes were closed as she felt waves of sexual heat coarse through her body. She loved having her pussy rubbed by anyone. Being it was her cousin, she was more sexually turned on.The very sweetest taboo.

"Ask me for permission," she said playfully as she played with the girl's hair.

"May I please suck Matt's cock?" Larisa took a handful of the silky, soft brown hair and pulled it back, yanking Val's head backwards. Her mouth shot up towards Larisa's and the domineering girl pulled the submissive's body closer to her own. "Oh you can do better than that. Ask me like the little slut we all know you are."

"May I please suck his cock? I need to suck it so bad."

Larisa got right up against the girl's face. She looked down at Val and pulled her hair back harder. "Whose cock??" she asked forcefully. Larisa shoved a finger into the girl's pussy, pushing through the stretchy material of her thong, forcing the thin material inside her. Val closed her eyes for a moment and couldn't help but smile. She was really loving being controlled and talked down to.

"Riss, may I please have permission to suck your lover's big thick cock? I need to suck a cock like your lover's soooo badly. I need to have him fuck my face and come down my throat," she pleaded.If I had a nickel for every time someone said that about me... Never mind, I can't even think of a funny joke.

Larisa smiled wickedly. "Mmmm. You're such a little fucking slut Val. You know that?"

"Yes Riss," Val moaned as Larisa pushed her digit deeper into her cousin's saturated cunt. The permeable material of Val's panties wrapped around Larisa's pointer finger. Her juices began to flow from the rough foreplay, covering Larisa's finger in a sweet, sticky wetness. Val tried to contain the smile on her face as best she could. She was loving every second of this.

"Mmmmm. You may suck my lover."

"Thank you Larisa," she replied. Larisa still gripped the brunette's hair and pulled her face close to her own. She stuck out her tongue and looked into Val's eyes. Val took the initiative and leaned forward, wrapping her lips around the tongue in front of her. She sucked it deep into her mouth as Larisa fingered the girl's sweet wet pussy. Larisa finally let go of her hair and broke the kiss. "Now... Go choke on his big thick fucking cock."Yeah. How are you.

----------------------------------

I woke up the next morning to Larisa's naked body pressed against my hard on. I immediately realized that it was just a dream... again. It was very rare that I returned to the same dream after waking up for a bit.This must be my lucky day. I tried to go back to sleep as I recalled the dream, unknowingly rubbing my dick under the covers. In the middle of dwelling on it, I opened my eyes again and saw Larisa, sound asleep. Her lips were slightly parted as she breathed through her mouth. My mind switched gears and I went over in my head how good our sex the night before had been. It felt so amazing to be able to finally release my sexual fluids. 'Man. It'll be a long time before I stop beating off for over a week again. That was torture,' I thought to myself.

I slowly lifted the covered as I got out of bed, trying not to wake up the love of my life. I also sneaked a peek at her naked body. It was okay because she was my girlfriend. Her breasts were so perfect, her beautiful globes, her tiny pink nipples, her tight stomach, her long toned legs, her hairless pussy, even her sexy feet. I made a bold move and ran two of my fingers over her slit. She remained still as I dragged them up and down the length of her lips, feeling her begin to get wet, ever so slightly. Finally, she groaned and rolled over onto her back. I jumped back in fear of her realizing I was molesting her as she slept.No but seriously, again, it's okay because she was my girlfriend.

It was early and I thought she needed the rest. The clock on my desk said 10 A.M. I wanted to go back to sleep but I figured I should get up and go to my old job early if I had any chance of reclaiming my position of employment.Position of employment. HA. I got paid to sit on my ass and listen to Ron and Fez. Sometimes, if I was lucky a customer could come in and break the hour of silence. That, and I didn't want to hear shit from my parents about procrastinating.

I spread my blanket on top of Larisa, keeping her warm. Then, I showered and got dressed and headed back to the store where I had worked the past two summers. It was a bakery and cookie thrift store, part of a large commercial corporation. Lets be clever and call it P Farm.I'm sure you're sitting there pondering this conundrum, this clever riddle. I don't know if I used it right but it sounds good.

It was hard for a college kid to come back home and find a summer job. Places wanted fulltime help throughout out the year, not just the summer. That, and they had kids working there throughout the school year, so they didn't needed any new help. Luckily, I had gotten the job there one year, and then the next year when a new manager took over, she hired me again because I had experience. Hopefully, she'd hire me again for the same reason.No body likes to train people... unless they're running a train on people. For that, I prefer to be the caboose, sticking it in her as opposed to getting my D sipped. But that's just me. You do what you wanna do.

When I arrived at the store, I found that Cheryl was working. She's she Nazi-like district manager that enforced the dress code we all loved so much. I remembered the good old days at work, wearing my shitty thin parachute material shorts and my Stone Cold Steve Austin shirt, talking about how hot Larisa was with the other kid Jeff. Good times. She ran a tight ship and her pants were even tighter. "Hey Matt. How are you," she asked me as she checked the record books, probably looking for something to yell about. She's a real bitch.

"Hi Cheryl. I'm fine and yourself?" I asked, acting cordial towards her. She often gave off the impression that she was being fake.

"I'm doing great thanks. Doing some shopping?" She acted like she was straight out of those employee-training tapes with the super smile and helpfulness...Always up for a little good-natured chitchat. "Aah Haaa Haaa," in my most douche bag fake voice.

"Only if I get my old position back. Haha. Is Dawn around?" I asked. Dawn was the store manager. She replaced Rae Ann, who was a hot 28-year-old redhead. Boy did I miss staring at her ass, then going into the bathroom to run a nuisance batch.Man I ran a lot of nuisance batches there. What can you do when nobody comes in the store for an hour? You feel me?

Rae Ann was also a pretty cool chick. She would talk female celebrities and hot girls with me and the other male coworker, Jeff. She would read herCosmo magazine and tell us what was bullshit in it. She was just an incredibly cool and laidback boss. Of course, she ended up getting fired for laziness.

"She ran to the bank for some change and the deposit slips. I'm sure we can do something about rehiring you again," she said coyly, surprising me with her tone. Cheryl was about 28-years old and had only been with the company for about a year and a half, but climbed pretty far up the ladder in that short amount of time. She was about 5' 9", maybe 5' 10", and had shoulder length straight brown hair. She looked a lot younger than she was, dressing in cute little woman cargo or dress pants and a cute and slightly dressy top.She actually resembled my Spanish teacher freshman year of high school. I had tried to flirt with her, but nothing ever materialized. So I just punched the clown in the bathroom right after.

Today she was wearing a green collared shirt and a nice pair of dark brown Old Navy type cargo pants. She definitely knew I had checked her out last summer whenever I could. She even caught me looking down her shirt as she filled out some paperwork, preparing it for me to give it my John Hancock.I'll give her my cock all right. Right in that tight workplace dominatrix puss of hers.And speaking of looking down shirts, I remember seeing so much titty that week, from cleavage. It was up to like four women a day for a week, ranging from young girls to MILFs. The little toddler who kept taking the straps off her overalls... I'm not going to count that.All Cheryl did was smile and pretend she didn't catch me.Oh. And she was married. Not that I cared. See, all women are fair game until they're married... most even after that. "...Matt. Would you lend me a hand for a second? There's something in the back I need your help moving. A new delivery came in," she asked, motioning to the back room as she quickly looked around the store.

"Yeah sure," I said. I knew how much of a pain it was with the deliveries. The guys would throw the shit all over the back room, which was too fucking small to hold everything they shipped us. I figured being nice would help me get my old job back. It struck me a little weird because technically I wasn't working there right now, so if I somehow got hurt, I could sue, and she was a stickler for following the rules. Maybe she was just in a whatever, fuck it type of mood.

"Just in the corner there," said Cheryl as she pointed to the crowded corner of the room, filled with a wall of boxes, forming an alley-type formation with the wall.

"What do you..." I started to ask when I felt a hand reach around the front of my body, taking hold of my cock. I felt Cheryl's hand massaging my instantly semi-rigid cock through my pants, causing it to harden more with every second of her touch. "Ooh, Cheryl," I moaned. "What are you...?" I was in total shock, and my penis was shocked into a state of hardness.

She continued to sexually harass me in the back room, pulling me close to her, forcefully kissing my neck. "If you definitely want your job back, you'll let this happen," she said sternly as she sucked on my ear. Her grip on my member became firmer and more forceful. She spun me around and moved her body up against mine, pushing me backwards a few steps into the wall. We were fully covered from view from the stack of boxes, preventing anyone see her grind her cunt against my aching cock.

'Man. If I didn't fuck Larisa last night, my pants would be covered in cum right now,' I thought to myself. Thank god I busted my load, because this definitely would have done it. I grabbed Cheryl's waist and quickly pulled her against my cock, thrusting myself into her crotch. "Is this what you want?" I asked her, planting a hard kiss on her lips.

"No," she replied as she roughly grabbed my chin, squeezing my cheeks together, pulling my lips towards her dark lipstick covered ones. "It's what you want." ...YEEEYAAAHH!!."I saw how you looked at me all last summer, staring at my ass, down my shirt. You didn't think I knew. Did you?" I actually did. "And then you went in the back and played with yourself right after I left. Didn't you."YEEEYAAAAHH!. She bent down and kissed me again, lustfully. Her tongue penetrated my lips and slid down my throat. I could tell she definitely wanted this as she fucked my mouth with her tongue.It made it hot because she was older than me by a few years, we could get caught at any second, and she was in a power position at my job. This is what every guy dreams of. Fucking his boss.

1...34567...20