Good Deeds for a Neighbor

Story Info
A young lady helps Jim out.
2.7k words
4.18
178.2k
9
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part One:

I was up in my bedroom studying when I heard Nora's distinctive and nagging voice, shrieking at her husband Jim.

"You're not suppose to cut the lawn like this! The lines are suppose to go up and down, not sideways!" Nora yelled.

At that point I looked outside my window. They had been arguing for a good ten minutes at least. Jim and Nora were our neighbors across the street. Married and always bickering and fighting. I felt bad for Jim, he deserved a good woman. Jim and Nora were standing out in the yard arguing.

"You told me to mow the lawn, I mowed the lawn!" Jim yelled.

"But when I said that, it's implied that you're suppose to do it right!" she screamed.

Jim abruptly walked away from her and got in his car, starting up the engine.

"Where do you think you're going?" Nora nagged.

And with that, Jim sped off. Good for him, I thought. I don't understand how anyone could actually stay married to someone like Nora for nearly thirty years. She was annoying, nosy, rude and sometimes downright mean. I truly was surprised no one had killed her by this time.

I walked away from the window and sat down at my desk again, trying to concentrate on my schoolwork. I had always liked Jim, although I was only 19. He was tall and had the most beautiful eyes you'd ever come across.

Although he was an adult (55 years old to be exact), he had this boyish innocence about him that I loved so much. He was skinny as a rail, and his clumsiness added to his boyish charm.

Sometimes our family would have Jim and Nora over for dinner, and there were times when I thought Jim looked at me differently - like with a little twinkle in his eye. But he never said anything that was inappropriate. Maybe because Nora was there. Maybe because he was a gentleman. Maybe it was a little bit of both.

I looked at my watch. "Holy cow!" I had to get my ass moving or I'd be late for work.

I ran downstairs and grabbed my keys and my purse.

"Where are you running off to?" asked my Dad.

"I'm going to be late for work, love you!" I called, as I ran out the door.

Part Two:

I worked at a Ramada Inn hotel. I was the front desk clerk. It sometimes could be interesting, other times boring or frustrating, but it provided me with cash nonetheless.

It was kind of a quiet afternoon, and I was cleaning up the front desk area, as it was part of my job. My back was to the front counter, so I didn't see the customer standing there.

"Excuse me, Miss?" he said.

I turned around, "Oh, I'm sorry, I - Jim?"

"Hi Natalie!"

"Hi Jim, it's nice to see you what are you doing here?"

"I'd like a hotel room for the night please...That is part of your job isn't it?" he teased.

I giggled, "Of course."

I knew he wanted a room just to get away from Nora, even if just for the night. I didn't blame him on that one. I thought bringing up the subject of the argument might upset him, so I kept my mouth shut about it.

I helped him check in. I had butterflies during the whole time I was talking to him.

"That's a nice sweater," he said.

I looked down, "Oh thanks."

It was a soft, low cut, lavender sweater and it gave just a little hint of cleavage, teasing whatever man happened to be looking. I'm a 32b, and so I try to do whatever I can to show off my boobs. I also liked to wear short shorts, to show off my legs and my bottom, but working in a hotel, we just weren't allowed to do that.

I gave him his key and after a little more chit-chat, he went upstairs to his room. Like in most hotels, the front desk looked over the lobby area.

About an hour later, Jim came down the stairs and approached the desk again.

"Hi Jim, what can I do for you?" I asked.

"Well, I was kind of bored up in my room. Do you mind if I keep you company?"

I smiled, "No, not at all."

"Do you have a boyfriend?" he asked, his arms resting on the counter. I was surprised by his question. He normally wasn't so straight-forward and he rarely asked me about personal stuff like that.

"No, I don't have one," I smiled and leaned forward. I saw his eyes look down my top. I traced my finger along his hand, and looked in his eyes, teasing him. "So what have you been up to today?" I asked him quietly.

"I-I went to, um, to work today."

"Oh?"

"Y-yes." A calm came over him and his nervousness disappeared, he grinned at me. "You little tease, torturing an old man like me. Does your father know you do this?"

I giggled, "Daddy doesn't know a thing. But what he doesn't know won't hurt him." I held his hands and played with his fingers. "Jim, I think -"

"Natalie!" a sharp voice from behind me called. It was my boss, Mrs. Tennyson.

"Natalie," she warned me. "How many times do I have to tell you? Keep your hands off the customers! This is a high class place, now act like it!"

"Yes, Ma'am."

It was the second time she had warned be about flirting with the customers. But I just couldn't help it. The boys were so cute, and the men so handsome. Just what does she expect a girl to do?

Jim laughed, "You flirt with all the customers who come in here?"

"Only the cute ones."

He blushed and then asked, "Do you want to come up with my room with me? It gets awfully lonely up there."

"Well, I -"

"Please? Please honey?" he whispered and leaned in, giving me a soft kiss on the lips.

I nodded.

I heard Mrs. Tennyson's harping voice in the background and Jim and I ran to the elevator before she could stop me.

As soon as the elevator doors shut, Jim wrapped his arms around my waist and we were kissing. Oh, this is so wrong, I thought to myself. But I just couldn't stop, and neither could he. I held his face in my hands as we kissed.

There was a "ding!" And the elevator door opened. We walked down to his hotel room, and he unlocked the door. Once inside, we started kissing again, only heavier this time. He took my hand and lead me into the bathroom. What were we doing?

I had only had sex a couple times before with a boyfriend, and we'd never made love in the bathroom. Jim turned on the shower. Oh, of course!

"Come on sweetie, let's take a shower," he started to unbutton his shirt.

I went up to him and started to kiss him, unbuttoning his shirt. He ran his fingers through my hair and moaned.

"God, you're so sexy," he said, stroking my hair and rubbing my back. "Come on honey, let's take his off," he said pulling my shirt off.

I took my top off and he unhooked my bra, exposing my tits to him. I started to unbuckle his pants.

He chuckled, "You like a man's body, huh?"

I blushed, "I like yours."

I was surprised at the size of his cock. For being a skinny guy, even scrawny, he had a huge cock. Easily eight inches, and thick. I started to stroke it with my small hand.

"Oh Damn," he said. "Shit, that feels good."

He took my hand and lead me into the shower. The water was nice and warm. I got down on my knees and wrapped my lips around his cock.

"Ohh," he moaned. "Baby that feels good. It's been so long since anyone has sucked on me."

Normally I would lick a man's cock up and down a few times, but this time I went right for the sucking. My head bobbed up and down, taking nearly all of his cock in my mouth. I looked up into his eyes, my mouth stuffed with his dick.

"Shit," he said. "God, I've been wanting to fuck you for so long. Get up baby, stand up sweetheart."

I dragged my willing mouth away from his cock and stood up. He played with my tits, just about the size of a handful.

"Such pretty tits," he bent his head down and started to suck on the left one. I held his head and stroked his hair. He was so hungry for my tits, he was like a baby boy sucking on his mother.

I moaned, "Yess, keeping sucking, please Jim."

He sucked on my other tit, pawing and playing with it. "You've grown up to be such a young lady. Nice tits, a great little ass, and those legs, baby, I love those legs."

I groaned at his words and sighed. He continued.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to fuck you. I'd see you go off to school with that shiny lip gloss on your sweet lips and think about you giving me head. Those tight little shorts you love, hugging your bottom. Come on baby," he took my hand and we left the shower stall, but we never made it to the bed.

Jim lifted me up on the bathroom sink counter and spread my legs. His eyes wandered over my wet slit. He put his fingers on my pussy and started rubbing.

"Oh Natalie sweetie, you're such a sweet little slut. Being so wet for me. Are you wet for daddy, baby?"

I nodded, "Oh yes, Jim please fuck me."

Instead he got on his knees and spread my legs further, opening my pussy lips open with his thumbs. He started to lick at my tight hole. The way he lapped at it, he reminded me of a kitten.

"Yesss," I sighed, holding his face to pussy. "Yess, Jim, keep going. God, you're so good." I held his head.

I was so close to cumming. I started to hump against his face. He nuzzled his face into my clit. I squealed and came. My body stiff, but trembling as I came.

I felt so relaxed when I came, but still so excited somehow. I opened up my pussy lips with my fingers, and, out of breath, I moaned to him what I wanted, "Dick, give me some dick. Fuck me Jim."

He eased his cock inside me. There was a little pain, because he was so big. I had only had sex with one other guy, and he wasn't nearly the size of this man.

"Ow," I said, as he continued to ease in.

He kissed my ear and whispered, "You're doing great sweetheart, you're being such a good girl for me baby."

He pushed his meat all the way in. My arms were around his shoulders.

"Should I keep on going sweetie?" he asked.

I nodded, and kissed him, sliding my tongue into his mouth. I could feel his slick cock sliding in and out as we kissed. He tore his lips from mine and started to pant.

"Oh fuck, are you a virgin baby?" he asked.

"No, Jim, mmm," I moaned. "No, I'm not." "I had to ask. You just feel so fucking tight, shit your little pussy feels good. I bet you spread your legs for all the boys in school don't you honey?"

His dirty talk was making me horny and I wanted to hear more, "Oh yesss, Jim."

I humped my hips towards him as he fucked me, meeting his thrusts. At that point we were both panting, our faces and bodies wet with water and sweat.

"I bet you hump your teachers at school just for the good grades, don't you sweetie?"

I nodded, "Oh God, yes."

"Fuck," he moaned. "I am so close. Oh shit."

I was clinging to his shoulders. I came, my pussy having a tight hold on his cock.

"Oh fuck, Jim."

"Ohhhh," he groaned. I could feel his gooey, warm sperm squirt into my little pussy. His hot load made me hungry, I wanted to taste it.

I fell back against the bathroom mirror, exhausted. He slowly pulled his cock out of me. I felt a wince of pain, and some of his cum leak out. He was panting, leaning up against the wall.

I put my hand between my legs, and scooped up some of his sperm with my finger and slipped it between the lips of my mouth.

I tasted his cum and moaned. He tasted so good. And it felt so nasty and dirty and sexy because it had just come out of my pussy.

He slipped his finger in me and scooped a little bit of his cum onto his finger. I opened my mouth, and he fed it to me. He fed me this way for several more minutes, till I held onto his hand with my little hands, and started to suck his finger, as if it were a cock.

He chuckled and carried me into the room, laying me down on the bed. I crawled underneath the covers and he did the same. He was laying on his back and I snuggled up closer to him. I slid my arm across his stomach and let it rest there. He put his arm around my shoulders.

I started to stroke his chest and play with chest hair. Poor Jim was still panting. I nuzzled my head up against his neck, giving him tiny licks.

He ran his hand up and down my arm, "Honey, you were great. You're only nineteen! Where did you learn to do all that?"

I giggled, "Well, you made it easy for me. I was just so horny, I couldn't help what I was doing."

"What would your father saying if he knew what happened?"

"He wouldn't say anything. He be dead as a doornail."

Jim laughed, "Right after he gave me a few socks in the jaw."

I giggled, and traced my fingers along his lips.

Part Three:

It had been two weeks since Jim and I had sex in the hotel room, and I had only seen him once since then. A few days ago when his wife went out for groceries, I snuck over and gave him a quick blowjob.

But last night was he called me up on the phone. He explained that he thought I was a very sweet girl, but that there could be nothing more between us. After all, he explained, he was married, and the guilt of what happened was eating him up.

I agreed, as I felt a little guilty myself. For some reason I didn't feel hostile towards Jim. I liked him just as much as I did before we had sex. But I did decide that I needed to find a single man.

Tonight was different. Nora and Jim had invited my parents over to their house for dinner. Jim's brother was going to be there was well. Jim had explained that Peter, his brother, would be staying with them for the whole weekend.

My Mom, Dad and myself went over their house around 7 o'clock. Nora answered the door. My stomach churned.

"Well, hello!" she greeted us, ushering us into the house.

We said our usual hello's and how are you's. But, I was just looking for Jim. Where was he? As if answering my thought, Jim came out of the kitchen.

Jim said hello to myself and to my parents. I had a hard time keeping away from him, but I managed. I could tell Jim was horny just by looking at him.

Poor guy, I thought to myself. I guess my outfit didn't help. A khaki micro-mini skirt and a very cute and sexy black top.

The doorbell rang.

Jim said, "Oh that must be Peter."

Jim opened the door, and there stood Peter, Jim's brother. They almost could've been twins they looked so much alike.

"Peter," Jim introduced him. "You know Nora of course. These are our neighbors, Paul, Kate and their daughter Natalie.

I rudely budged ahead of my parents. I extended my hand, "Why hello Peter, it's so nice to meet you." I gave him a knowing smile.

There was a little twinkle in his eye, "It's very nice to meet you too."

We stood there for a moment. I giggled. It was going to be one hell of a weekend.