Good for the Goose

Story Info
Learning about a new love.
3k words
3.97
31.4k
9
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In 1983 the world was going really good for me. I had gotten out of the Army, got a great job, re connected with my high school sweetheart who was home from college and now teaching at the elementary school where she went and was about to get married to her. We bought a house and got married and things were great. The sex was energetic and frequent although we weren't pushing for any kids just yet.

We explored and fulfilled each other's sexual needs that first year. Cathy had come to me one night after drinking too much tequila and tearfully recalled her 3 sex partners in college. She went on the tell me of giving blow jobs and getting ate out by one of them, and the almost always missionary sex except with one guy who did like her to get on top every once in a while. She did this crying apologetically like I would condemn her for it. I think she was trying to get me to tell her about my sexual history while I was away but I shied away from that. If I went into the list of women I had sex with and what we did it would have shocked her at best and probably would have had her all American blue eyed, blonde haired, big tittied, round ass self runaway to find a less perverted future husband. I knew she was waiting for me to respond somehow so I mentioned that I understood about getting lonely and that I kind of messed around with a few girls while I was away and I hoped she would forgive me. I could tell by the way she paused that she wanted a laundry list of how many and what we did but I really didn't think that telling her about having threesomes or multiple sex partners in a single night doing 69, doggies style, Eiffel tower, double cowgirl, or even one on one stuff like doggy style would go over to well with her limited experience. When we actually did it in high school it was kissy kissy missionary sex. Once she realized I wasn't going to get into what I did and seemed forgiving for what she had done she relaxed. Hell she didn't have any STD's so why get uptight over a few fucks when we weren't attached t each other. It did give me an idea or a sexual barometer on how to work with her about more adventurous sex. But Cath was from a very proper family and her mother old her sex was to be done in the dark by married people in the missionary position only. That's what good girls did once they were married.

On our honeymoon I reintroduced her to getting her pussy eaten. One night while we were walking on the beach I asked her "Cathy, you remember when you told me about one of your boyfriends, you know licking you, down there, did you like it? "

I felt her stiffen against me and turned her head into my chest and almost whispered, "Yes."

Leaning down and kissing the top of her head in a gesture of absolution I whispered in her ear, "Would you like me to do that for you?"

Her breath caught in her throat and she waited a little longer and with a shudder she breathed out "Yes."

I touched her face still buried in my chest with my hand and taking her chin between my forefinger and thumb I directed her face up into the moonlight and kissed her softly letting her know I didn't think badly of her.

Not that night, but the next afternoon when I walked into the hotel room after Cath had just finished her shower and was toweling off her hair in front of the bed I knew it was time. The she was with her back to me with her round ass sticking out as she bent over. Her ass was even more accentuated by the tan lines of her modest bikini bottoms. What I wanted to do was to reach down and bury my face between her ass cheeks and lick her from clit to asshole but that might shock my little white bread wife a little too much. So instead I took her into my arms and pulled the towel away kissing her as she struggled to get from from me and protested about the daylight. I shushed her with a kiss and reminded her we were on our Honey moon.

I proceeded to lay her face up on he bed and she feebly tried to complain her hair would get tangled. I shushed her with more kisses telling her I would brush it for her. On her back her white C cup breast accented by tan lines still stood up large and proud while her dusky pink nipples tightened and her tennis ball size areola puffed up as I kissed her lips and neck. I worked exclusively on alternating deep soulful kisses with her mouth and then trailing wet tongue sweeps and lip caresses down her jaw and neck. While I was kissing her I would caress her body with my hands but I stayed away from her nipples and her pussy. After I felt her breath get faster and more shallow I allowed my kisses to drop down across the upper slopes of her breasts and shoulders feeling for the locations that would cause the catch of the breath, a little wiggle, or a moan.

Now down her arms, the front of her armpit where her arm and shoulder joined was very sensitive. Soon I was kissing across the top slopes of her breasts and she was breathing in a more excited way. My hands had continued caressing her in from her knees to the bottom of her ribs. This would draw little gasps or a hitch in the beginning roll of her hips when she thought I was going to touch her clit. No she had already came enough times on my fingers I was looking for another route today.

Until now Cath had been running her hands across my shoulders and had pulled my polo shirt off but I still had my tennis shorts on. It wasn't long before she had locked my head in her hands and intertwined her fingers in my hair trying to force my mouth onto her nipples. She has sensitive nipples and I had even made her come a few times this way too. As she would force my face toward a nipple I would slightly resist and then use the pressure she was using to move quickly past it to the other breast and lick the pale white flesh as it quivered beneath me. I then let her push m head some more and used her pressure to lick down between her the middle of her breasts and began kissing the undersides of them.

I sensed some confusion from her when I finally left the underside of her breasts and began kissing the line of her ribs in short arcs before fluttering down to her navel. When I rimmed her navel with my tongue her ensuing hiss, moan and arching her stomach up made me think she had maybe cum. If she had it was a little one so I continued to lick and kiss in and around her belly button in a figure eight.

I began to bend the ends of the 8 down toward her hips or more precisely where her hip bones pointed up. I would dance my tongue slowly across her stomach toward her hip only to dance it back up to her belly button and then back to the other hip. By now Cath had realized I what was going to happen and was caressing and holding my head. I few times I felt her want to push me face toward her pussy and hurry the contact of my tongue with her clit. But her good girl training would kick in and she would relent.

Once I reached her hips I began licking my way across her waist from hipbone to hip bone each pass going a little lower. Cath kept her honey blonde bush trimmed as a carryover of her gymnastics days so there was no hair in the way yet. By now I had wedged myself well between her thighs and was caressing her stomach and the bottoms of her breasts with my hands. As I reached the top of her bush I began a new trail. I had Cath's thighs pushed apart and the groin muscles popped out on both sides of her thighs. I started licking the insides of her thighs along her groin muscle and then jumping to the other side doing the same. As I did I could smell the lovely musk and feel the heat coming off my wifes pussy. Her lips were puffy and there was moisture shining on them. Her hips tried to roll up into my face as I moved over top to lick the other side.

Cath was open wet and I could see the pink bud of her clit sticking up out of its hood. It was time. I brought my hands back down to the insides of her thighs licking my thumbs and forefingers making them very wet, Then moving my hands back up her body keeping my fingers up off her skin I leaned my head in and placed the flat of my tongue against her clit while I softly wrapped my lips around it and then caressed her nipples with my wet fingers.

Cath went rigid like she was hit with a bolt of lightning and gasped in what sounded like pain as I sucked lightly on her clit. Then she began to moan and pulling my hair as her hips rocked up and she fucked her clit into my mouth. As she humped she moaned even louder. I began to alternate between sucking her clit and lips or I tried to as she humped back and forth. About the 7th hump she locked her hips up and shoved my head down into her cunt and squealed and grunted. After about 30 seconds she collapsed back up onto the bed. Her hand limp on my head and her whole body flaccid. I looked up to realize she had passed out. I slowly extricated myself from between her thighs and using her towel and the glass of water by the bed I cleaned my very wet face of any pussy cream. Normally I would like to relish in it because I really enjoyed Cathys vaginal juices. It wasn't bitter or tart like some I had known. But I wasn't sure how my new wife would feel about kissing me with her juices on my face.

I lay next to her covering us with the opposite end of the comforter and wrapped her in my arms before she woke up. In a few minutes her eyes fluttered open and she asked "What happened,. did I?" Before she blushed and a very embarrassed look covered her face.

Hiding her face from me she whispered "You must think I am a freak."

Once again I pulled her face up I kissed her. She opened her mouth and took my tongue and lips in hers before pulling back looking at my face. I whispered "I cleaned it off".

Cathy hesitated for a minute before kissing me again for a few more minutes breaking the kiss and whispered "Not all of it".

While we were kissing I had also dropped my hand between her thighs and was caressing around her lips but avoiding her clit as I felt the wetness grow. We kissed some more and as we did I kept caressing and hearing her breathing get raspier. Even with that major climax she was ready to go again. I wanted to eat her again but my cock which had spent the last episode painfully trapped in my tennis shorts had managed to drool through and was ready to find a home.

Kissing Cath and caressing her with one hand I tried to work the shorts off with the other. Once Cath realized what I was doing she joined right in and soon I kicked them to the floor. Cath reached down and took me in her hand and felt the slimy wetness that had already formed on me. She looked down and then looked at me with an unsure look on her face.

Finally she asked, "Do you want me...."

Before she could finish I kissed her and said "Not today", as I rolled her onto her back.

I slid my hips over hers and her hand was between us still holding me in her hand. As I positioned myself against her she began to pull her hand away but I reached down and held it there. She looked afraid for a moment before I told her " You guide it in."

Wrapping her hand around me again she sat up to see what she was doing and I levered up out of her way leaving me in contact with her hand. I eased forward and could feel her hand pulling me to her. Her eyes narrowed as her brow knitted and her tongue poked out of the corner of her mouth in rapt concentration. When the head of my cock touched her lips she let out a light gasp and stopped. Pushing her I began to move my hips up and down causing cock to move up and down her slit. Soon she was mimicking me with her hand sliding the head up and down her grove. As she reached the top she would rub the head against her clit in a little circle. Her rubbing was already turning us both on. I wanted to finish off in my wife's tight pussy and not shoot off all over her like an inexperienced school boy. I let Cath go until I was almost done. It was sexy to watch her masturbating her clit with my cock and my cock with her pussy lips. She had her eyes closed and was licking her lips in between pants of breath. I waited until she was near her opening and I pushed forward slightly. Not hard, but enough for her to know where I wanted to go. She opened one eye to look up at me and taking her lower lip in her mouth she pushed me into her and I followed. As I slid in a little she moaned again. As wet as we both were I still had to pull out and push forward a few times to work my way inside her. As I did she would moan each time but she still held my cock by the base as I was buried in her.

Cath seemed to read my mind and realize she still had a hold of me and started to let go but I grabbed her hand and in an unintentional growl I said "Leave it there" as I held her hand against me. Her eyes opened wide as she circled the base of my cock with her hand again. I began sliding in and out of her and she kept her hand around the base of my cock. Each time I pushed forward her thumb would mash against her clit. I was starting to work up a good rhythm of alternating deep and shallow strokes and I could feel both our breathing starting to get faster and faster as well. Not only was Cathy's skin flushing and her breathing getting faster her hand was grasping my cock a little tighter each time.

Cathy had propped herself up in one elbow to be able to see to guide me into her and had not laid back down. She was still watching with one eye as I worked my way in and out of her. She watched her own hand bounce of her cunt and clit and began panting out "So bad, so bad" I found out later she had never masturbated because she was made to believe it was nasty.

Cath grunted and moaned between the bads and soon she began to say "Uggh, so good, ugggh feels so good!" and as she got close to coming while her hips were rolling she just chanted "good ugghh good"

I knew Cath was close but so was I and she had already cum once. It wasn't long before I short stroked trying to get as much pressure against the head of cock as possible in an effort to shoot off. The consequence was that Cath's thumb got trapped against her clit driving her crazy as well. I think she came first but I was only milliseconds behind her. I felt her cunt start to squeeze in convulsions as her legs locked around my hips and her grunts became a keening wail. The arm she was leaning on reached up and wrapped around the back of my neck pulling down and using me for support as she rocked up locking her lips against mine while she threw hips against me over and over. In response my body locked up and I felt rope after rope of cum fire into her. After about the 7th or 8th shot I collapsed on top of her but keeping most of my weight off but letting my head pillow on her breasts. Cathy's legs were still locked around my waist and she was rocking her hips grinding my pubic bone and her hand against her clit as she shuddered through multiple orgasms while she still held my hardness inside her.

I placed soft kisses upon her breasts and face as she slowly relaxed and the grinding became a rocking and then she laid still . Her breathing no longer urgent gasps but now deep and contented. Her hand still grasping my now half hard cock, Cathy nuzzled my neck and kissed be softly as I hooked her leg over mine and rolled us to the side keeping me still in her and her hand holding me in place. We kissed softly until we both fell asleep.