Good Friends Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,180 Followers

"Is this what you want?" She giggled before licking up the underside and then slowly around the red gland. "Or do you want to make a deposit?" Her mouth opened and gently bit into his spongy crown.

"A deposit........yes........a big deposit." Todd groaned when her mouth took all of him and then moved up and down......up and down........up and down.

Both lost track of time because she teased him when he got close and then brought him up to the edge again. Her small mouth captured his testicle and sucked outward stretching the sac enough to cause some pain. "Ouch."

Todd heard her giggled before her lips returned to his shaft and then began the road to a full discharge. In less than 24 hours he had gotten a blowjob from two different females. Both were very good at it but knowing it was Karen brought him to the summit and over it. "NOW KAREN NOW!"

Karen wiped her lips and sat back. "So what are we going to do tonight at the Carnival?"

"Geez.....we can't take a chance......I mean Bill will kill us both."

"Bill won't know."

*****

As soon as the two couples made it into the carnival they split up. Karen asked if anyone wanted to go on the roller coaster and only Todd agreed. Things were working out perfect. They could see their spouses heading towards the haunted house so as soon as they entered that building their lips locked.

Todd pulled his lips away as the coaster started moving. Since they were in the last seat he knew the only way anyone could see them was if they turned and looked back which was unlikely. "I remember bringing my girlfriend on one of these when I was fifteen."

"Really?" Karen giggled. They were now almost to the top of the first peak when she took his hand and dropped it to her bare leg at the base of her denim skirt. "I'll bet she was wearing panties."

Todd heard her but didn't believe her, at least not until she pulled the skirt up over her shaved pussy lips. As his hand moved north her legs opened until his index finger pushed into her soft pink rose pedals.

"Ummm........I told you I'm yours," she whispered.

"What would you like to do to me?" She teased.

Suddenly the cart dropped almost straight downward causing her ass to rise up into his fingers.

"WEEEEEEEE" She screamed.

Todd was breathing rapidly as the car slowed again and chugged up a higher peak. "You know what I want to do."

"Tell me," she said feeling him push up into her depths.

"Make love."

It was not what she wanted to hear. "What?"

"Make......love."

"WHAT?"

"Shit.......I want to.........to FUCK YOU!" He yelled as the car started downward. He tried to push her skirt down over his hand because as the wheel moved to the bottom he knew those walking by had a quick peek at them.

Karen didn't realize it because her eyes were close. She felt him tugging on her skirt and opened her eyes. It was just as they passed the lowest point that she saw a man smiling at her.

"OH GOD THEY CAN SEE ME!" She pushed down her skirt and both looked at the people to make sure none of them were their spouses. Todd didn't remove his fingers until the car was nearing the end of the ride.

She leaned over and kissed him once last time before whispering in his ear. "And........I want you to fuck me."

Somehow they managed to keep their hands from each other while walking to the haunted house and then inside. She walked ahead in the dark room feeling his fingers squeezing her buttocks. They moved from one room into another one.

"Maybe they are in here?" Todd asked. They heard some talking ahead of them but couldn't make out the voices. He suddenly crashed into a wall and stumbled back into a curtain which tumbled down on top of him. "SHIT!"

Karen stood to the side and when the curtain fell the light from behind it highlighted his situation. It was funny as hell. "HA-HA-HA-HA!" She laughed as she ran to the exit. She saw Amy and Bill waiting for them.

"They're out here!"

"We were in the restrooms," Amy lied as she glanced at her husband.

"Let's go on the Ferris Wheel," Todd grinned. He took his wife's hand and they went on the ride. "Are you having fun?" Todd asked as they looked back to see Bill and Karen holding hands.

"Yes," she grinned. "A lot of fun."

*****

"I have to see you," Todd whispered to Karen a week later. He was in the garage with his cell phone.

"We said we would wait until we went to the shore house," she whispered back into the phone. Bill was sitting in the den watching a football game.

"Amy's mother is here and they are driving me crazy."

Karen giggled. "I can get out for about an hour. Where do you want to meet me?"

Todd knew just the spot and told her. Ten minutes later he saw her car pull up in front of the building. "In here."

"Boy this is romantic," Karen laughed as she moved through the door and saw the row of urinals. The park where they were at was about half way between their houses. She grabbed his arm and pulled him outside. "Maybe the ladies room smells better?"

Todd didn't care where he was as long as he got to mess around with Karen again. He pulled her back until his ass rested on the sink counter and pulled her tee shirt up over her black bra.

"Don't I even get a kiss first?" She giggled while the shirt left her head and arms. Todd leaned forward to kiss her but also to reach behind her and release her bra clasp. So far he had not seen her breasts.

"HEY!" Karen screamed as he pulled the bra from her tits. "What if someone comes in here?" Her fingers cupped her exposed mounds.

"They won't," he grinned. "The park is empty." He released the snap on her shorts and pushed them and her matching black panties down to her ankles. "Lift."

"Todd.......I'm going to be.......naked." She gasped as she did as he ordered.

"Not going to be......you are," he smiled as he pushed her back and stared at her body.

"Well..........what do you think?" She said over the shock of him seeing her this way.

"Turn around."

Karen did as he said and saw their reflections in the large mirror. His eyes were on her ass which she wiggled.

Todd looked at her soft buns and then pushed his hard-on into them. His fingers sliced under her arms and cupped her cones.

"Ummm," Karen moaned as she watched his fingers touching her in the mirror. It was like watching a porn movie. "We are running out of time." She knew they both wanted to fuck.

Todd pushed down his fly and pulled out his pink gun but she turned and pushed him back.

"If I have to be naked so do you." Her arms crossed over her breasts in a defensive position.

"OK," he said as he pulled off his shirt and pushed down his shorts. The briefs were last showing her his hard cock.

Why she said it she didn't know. "You're smaller than Bill." As soon as the words escaped she knew it was a mistake.

His briefs stopped at his knees before he pulled them back up.

"No...wait....I don't care if it is," she said as she grabbed his arm. "I want it......I want you."

"Right," Todd said pulling her hands away.

"Todd......I'm sorry...I didn't mean it that way. It's not a big deal." Again she fucked up. "No...no....I'm not making fun."

But to tell a man his dick is small was a big turn off. Seconds later it was soft and too late for restoration. He pulled his shorts up and was reaching for his shirt when she dropped to her knees and tried to unzip him. "Let me suck it."

"Karen stop. Maybe this is an omen that what we are doing is wrong." Todd moved back and pulled on his shirt. "I better go."

"Todd wait."

*****

Karen tried to call Todd a few times at the bank but his assistant always said he was busy. She didn't want him to be mad at her especially since they were to go to the beach the next day. Finally she met him at his car when he left the bank to go home.

"Hi," she said nervously.

"You shouldn't be here," he said looking around to make sure none of the other bank employees saw him talking to her. They all knew Amy.

"You can't act like you are mad at me," she snapped. "We're going to the beach tomorrow after work and Amy will know something is wrong."

Todd knew she was right. "I'm not mad. I'm just disappointed."

"You don't have to be. I was serious about what I said."

"Really?"

"Really." She smiled. "Tomorrow let them go down first so we can go down together and talk."

Todd smiled for the first time since the little dick comment. "OK I'll pick you up after work." They wanted to kiss but knew it was too dangerous.

*****

Karen was waiting by the front door with her bags when Todd pulled up. She opened it for him and invited him in. As soon as the door closed she pressed her lips to his and felt them tightly closed.

"Don't' be like this," she said leaning back looking into his eyes.

"Let's forget what I said. I want.....I want to fuck you." She pressed her lips to his again and jabbed her sharp tongue into his lips until they open. His tongue deserted him and mixed with hers. After frenching for almost two minutes they broke apart.

"Do you want to do it now?" she whispered knowing they had the house alone. Her fingers found him ready.

"Yes..oh...God yes......but....we have to get going." They kissed again before opening the door and running to the car with her bags. After making great time they pulled into the driveway and saw Bill's car.

"I'm sure we will have some time the next few days," she whispered. Once in the house they found it empty and saw the note.

"We have almost an hour," she giggled as she ran into the bedroom. "Hurry!"

Todd managed to get his shorts off as she pulled off his briefs. She then took over and guided him onto his back. "But I want to be on top," he whined.

"Hush," she giggled as she straddled his hips and aimed his hard-on up into her damp lips.

"Oh yessss," she moaned while dropping her hips down........down.....down and down until it was completely inside of her. Since Bill was so big she had never felt her stomach contact his. It was her clitty that benefited the most.

She moaned loudly. "OH MY GOD!"

"Don't pretend," Todd said getting pissed again thinking she was faking it.

"I'm not," she giggled. "You're touching my.......my...my." She giggled and pressed his hand between them until he touched her clitoris. "There.....you're touching me there." She giggled again and lifted and lowered.

Todd finally realized what she was saying and pressed his lower belly up as tightly as possible when she lowered her pussy.

"Fuck me," she moaned knowing she couldn't move as fast as he could and she was so close.

"OH MY GOD!" They heard Amy's voice and turned to see her shocked face.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!" Bill exclaimed.

"SHIT! Honey......I...I...I.....We...." Todd stuttered.

Both Bill and Amy started laughing.

"AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE?" Todd asked.

Amy stopped smiling and turned to face Bill. Her hands captured his face and pulled his head and lips down to hers. She heard Karen's gasp when their mouths opened and their tongues mingled.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!" Todd yelled matching Bill's shock from before. He watched Amy kiss Bill before turning to them.

"Bill and I are going into the other bedroom." Amy and Bill walked from the room.

"But......." Todd said before looking over at Karen. "Did you know?"

Karen shook her head and smiled. "Looks like I have some work to do," she giggled before sucking in Todd's limp tool.

*****

Back to the present:

*****

"Did we really cheat?" Amy asked Karen as they drove back to the beach house after purchasing some sexy nighties.

"I guess so.....but I don't feel like we did.......I mean we really love you two and.....it just happened and nobody is upset."

"And we both needed a boost because our sex lives sucked," Amy added.

"And we have a long weekend," Karen giggled.

The men were watching a football game when they returned and acted like nothing had happened.

"Hi guys," Amy and Karen said as they stood in front of the TV.

"Amy please move. The game is almost over," Todd pleaded as he tried to peek around her.

"That's it?" Karen asked. "One night of wild sex and it is back to the sofas and beer?"

"No.....just give us a few minutes," Bill said.

"Fine, take as many as you want," Amy growled before grabbing Karen's hand and leading her into the bedroom.

"Shit man........I think we pissed them off," Bill whispered. "Turn off the game."

"It's almost over," Todd whispered. They both watched as the quarterback lined up in a shotgun and chanted. "HUT....HUT....HUT!" The time clock went to zero as he quarterback scrambled around in the backfield.

"THROW IT!" Bill screamed. "THE FUCKING GUY IS OPEN!!" Neither men saw the bedroom door open or the women walking down the hallway but when the pink flesh appeared in the room the TV was forgotten.

"Holy shit," Todd said seeing his wife in a sheer body suit. What made it shocking was that holes were cut out where her pink nipples poked out as well as in her crotch.

"DAMN!" Bill said seeing the white fuzz covering Karen's titties and crotch.

"I don't think they are watching the game anymore are they?" Amy giggled before walking over in front of the men. "First down and ten," she grinned as she reached out to take Bill's hand.

"Fourth quarter........tied game," Karen laughed before flopping down on Todd's lap and placing her opened lips on his.

"Let go into the bedroom," Bill whispered as Amy released his long tool.

"No......both teams on the field," Amy said glancing over at her husband's fingers now deep up into Karen's pussy. "We want to do it here."

"OK with me," Todd grinned. He lifted his hips to allow Karen to remove his shorts and briefs. Karen was about to lower her cunt when Amy stopped her.

"Wait for me," she said after pulling off Bill's short and boxers. "OK."

Todd's eyes were on Bill's cock sliding up into Amy's pussy and Bill was watching his. Not a lick of jealousy was on the sofa as the two pussies pounded up and down on the two shafts.

"Ahhh.......ohhh.......ohhhh....ohhhh...eeeeyeee...." Moans drowned out the fact that the game had gone into overtime. Flesh slapped together as hands and fingers explored.

"Let them cum first," Todd whispered to Karen. He might be smaller than Bill but he wanted to show that he could last longer.

"No..please.......I'm close," Karen whispered back. She tried to speed up but his hands held her hips still.

Bill noticed what they were doing and did the same. "Slow down."

"Please." Amy begged. She squeezed her inner muscles and heard him gasp. "Don't stop."

"OH FUCK!" Bill cried out feeling his dam about to burst and the flood gates opening. "NOW........NOW!"

Amy was next......."OH YES!!!"

"Are you ready?" Todd whispered to Karen.

"Yes dammit," she said before biting his earlobe drawing blood.

"OUCH!" Todd screamed. Her ass was in like a rabbit in heat now pumping up and down his shaft. "I'M CUMING!"

"ME TOOOOOOOOOO!" Karen screamed.

The four had just had the best climax ever and the girls hugged onto the man who had just pleased them. "That was so......so amazing," Amy whispered to Bill.

"Huh?" Bill said back.

Amy jerked her head back and looked at the football game. "YOU MEN HAVE BEEN WATCHING THE GAME!"

"TOUCHDOWN! THE EAGLES WIN.......THE EAGLES WIN!" Todd screamed.

The End

*

Note from Slick: Sometimes we have to admit we screwed up. Sorry about that last ending but this one was more believable. HA. Thanks for your feedback and don't forget to vote and send me an email....Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,180 Followers