Good Girl

Story Info
A BDSM couple.
3.6k words
4.26
19.6k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ks01173
ks01173
15 Followers

We sat there on the bed, both of us with our laptops in front of us. I sat cross legged, leaning forward with my elbows resting on my knees, fingers on the keyboard. You lay there, stretched out, leaning on one arm, one foot hanging off the bed. Eventually, I realize that you're just sitting there, staring at me out of the corner of your eye, not paying the least bit of attention to the computer. My eyes meet yours and I smile and ask simply, "What?" You just smile and shake your head. I pretend to sigh in frustration, but can't keep a straight face. I look back at you and smile, and turn back to my computer.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see you reach forward and close your laptop. Next thing I know, you're crawling across the bed, and settling down behind me. As I go to lean back into you, I feel your hands on my shoulders, pushing back at me. I look back at you, and you tell me to keep doing what I was doing. I'm a little confused, but figure that I'll find out soon enough, so I turn back to my laptop. As I lean forward to continue typing, I feel your hands begin to massage my shoulders. Softly at first; so softly that I wonder if you even realize what you're doing. Just as I'm about to give you a hard time about it, I notice that the pressure your putting on my shoulders is slowly getting stronger. I realized that you were simply starting off softly, and I swallow my smart ass comment.

You move from massaging my shoulders to my back, slowly working your way down, making sure to hit every inch of my tense muscles before moving on. A few minutes into it, I realize that I've stopped using the computer, and my hands are just hovering over the keyboard. I drop them down so they rest on the laptop, relaxing the muscles in my arms. As you reach my lower back, you lean forward and place feather-light kisses on the nape of my neck. You slowly work your way up to my ears, giving me the goose bumps as you do. Gently, you nibble on my ear and whisper, "Why don't you take your clothes off and lie down and I'll keep going?" I moan at the idea, and quickly close the laptop. I place the laptop on the floor, and my clothes quickly follow. I then lay down on my stomach, looking to you for approval. You smile and nod at me. I stretch out, face turned to the side, cradled on my hands.

You continue to massage my back, moving from there down each leg, and then back up. When you've finished with my legs and back, you move back to my shoulders. Slowly, you start massaging my arms. I move them so they are no longer cradling my head, but stretched out in front of me. I'm just tall enough that stretched out this way, my toes reach the foot of the bed, and my hands hang off from the wrist down. You work your way down my arm, and then start to massage my hand. Before I know what's happening, you hold both my wrists with one hand, and are pulling out the restraint system from under the bed. In the blink of an eye, you have both my arms restrained by the ties, and you move to the foot of the bed, and make short work of tying my ankles down as well.

I pull gently at the ties which bind me to the four corners of the bed. There is some give to them, but I can tell that they are secure. I'm not getting out unless you help me. I turn my head from one side to the other, looking for you. I finally find you, standing near our toy box. I can't see what you're pulling out, since your back is to me blocking the box from view, but I can tell that you're reaching into the box numerous times. You glance back, and catch me looking at you. "Put your head down," you tell me. "You'll find out soon enough what's in store for you." I like it when you pick out toys. It tells me that you're in a playful mood, and it's bound to be an interesting night. I smile at you, and turn my head back, laying it down on the mattress. "Don't peak," you tell me. I just laugh, knowing that even if I try to peak, you'll have everything out of sight.

"Lift your head up, eyes forward," you tell me. I do as I'm told, and you slip a blindfold over my eyes, leaving my in pitch black, no way to even peak anymore. "Have you been good?" you ask. I bite my lip to keep from answering, knowing that there is no right answer. I also know from previous experience that if I misbehave now, you will punish me, in your oh so delightful ways. "Answer me," you say. "As good as I ever am," I reply. This earns me a small chuckle from you. "Such a typical answer.... Tisk-tisk." You pause then tell me to return my head to the mattress. I do as I'm told, but as you go completely silent, my curiosity is piqued. I wonder what you have planned.

Suddenly, I jump as high off the bed as the restraints will allow, as I feel and hear the crack of something striking my ass. You strike me once, and then go completely silent again. As my heart rate begins to slow, I realize that you've got the riding crop, and had hit me with it. As I come to this realization, my heartbeat picks back up in anticipation. No sooner had I finished these thoughts, and you place another smack of the crop on the other side. I try to catch my breath, but you start raining down blows; some soft, some harder. You strike with no particular pattern, no way for me to anticipate when or where the next blow will land. The randomness at which you strike me leads to an even more heightened sense of arousal. I can tell that I'll be bruised in the morning, but I don't care. I focus on biting my lip, knowing that if I take my punishment in silence, you usually reward me.

After a few more strikes, you prove that biting my lip was a good idea. "Such a good girl," you say, slowly rubbing your hands over my now reddened ass. "You know what Daddy likes." I purr in contentment, feeling even more pleased at having pleased you than anything else. Suddenly, you grab my ass tight with both hands, causing me to jump at the instant pain due to the beating my ass had just taken. "Such a good girl....When you want to be...." I can't help but smile, even with the pain. You were right, of course. I did like to misbehave, and did it often. Then again, it might have been the punishment I liked, rather than the misbehaving itself.

You saw my smile, and instantly knew what I was thinking. You squeezed just a little harder, to let me know you understood. Just as quickly as the understanding showed in your eyes though, was it replaced by mock anger. I knew the second your fingers tightened that it was going to be a fun night. "I'm all yours, Daddy," I say in a quiet, meek voice. At my words, you relaxed your grip on my ass, knowing that I had just given you permission to do anything you wanted. You lean over me, lining your body up with mine so I can feel your cock in the crack of my poor abused ass. "Safe words?" you ask. "Yellow. Red." I respond. These were words we had used forever. Yellow like a yellow light, meaning slow down and red, like a red light, meaning stop. "Good girl," you say, as your stroke my hair. Abruptly, you grab a handful of my hair and pull backwards, tipping my head back as far as it will go. "You are mine. You belong to me. I will do whatever the fuck I want with you, and you will thank me for it. Any complaints will be handled severely. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I respond breathlessly. "We'll see," you say. You release my head, and it drops back to the mattress without your hand holding it up. "Look at me!" you say sharply. Quickly, I jerk my head up, you pull the blindfold off. As soon as you do, I meet your eyes. You slowly untuck your shirt, and pull it over your head. Next, you unbuckle your belt, and unfasten your jeans. As soon as you remove your hands, you jeans fall to your ankles. You step out of them, and pull your wife beater up and over your head. I look you up and down, and cannot take my eyes off you. Eventually, my eyes settle on your boxers, and I lick my lips in anticipation of them being removed. You chuckle at my obvious desire, and decide to tease me by ever so slowly removing your boxers; sliding them down your legs at a fraction of an inch at a time. Finally, your cock springs free, and you hear the catch in my breath as I stop breathing for an instant. You laugh, and I just mumble, "Not funny. You should be glad I want you so bad." "Now, now," you say. "Remember, complaints will be handled severely!"

I bite my lips, and nod. I know that I'm already going to get what I want. Pushing the limits even further by complaining risks my not getting what I want, so I vow to myself to be careful. You walk to the head of the bed, and I follow you the entire way, wondering what comes next. You reach the head of the bed, and climb on. You move so your back is against the headboard, your cock positioned perfectly in front of my mouth. I can't help myself; the second you stop moving, my mouth encompasses the head of your cock, sucking gently, running my tongue ring all over. Suddenly, my mouth is empty. You've grabbed a handful of my hair, and pulled me off you. "Did I say you could touch me? What makes you think you deserve my cock?" you ask. I bite my lip in shame, and look down at the bed. "Tisk-tisk. For that, we'll have to add more strikes with the crop," you say. I whimper, biting my lip, but mange to keep my comments to myself. I know that a smart ass comment could easily turn the fun punishment into a severe one, which I wished to avoid.

You release your hold on my hair, and I drop my head, looking down at the mattress. "That's a good girl," you say. I smile a small smile at the praise. "Now," you say. "Now, you may show me how much you love my cock." Jumping at the chance, I quickly move and take your head in my mouth. Only, this time, I don't stop there. I slowly move my head down farther and farther, taking you into my mouth inch by inch, until my nose is pressed against you, and your entire cock is in my mouth. I slowly run my tongue back and forth against the base of your cock, and you moan in pleasure. "Good....Good girl," you manage to say. I take my time worshipping your cock, sliding you in and out of my mouth at different paces and depths. Every once in a while, I'm rewarded with a moan. You reach forward and tweak my nipples, causing me to moan; the vibrations making you moan yourself.

You weave your fingers through my hair, slowly tightening your grip. You start to guide my head, controlling the pace and depths to which I move. You move faster and faster, until you are fucking my throat like you would my pussy. I gag, trying to pull back. You hold my head one second more just to prove you're in total control, then release. I pull my head back, panting, quickly trying to catch my breath. As soon as my breathing is under control, you force my head back down on to your cock, face fucking me again. Again, I focus on taking it, not gaging, and pleasing you. This time, I managed to control my gaging, and when you released, you had high praise for me. "That's a good girl; a very good girl."

"In fact, I think that deserves a reward," you say. I smile up at you, and go back to worshipping your cock, knowing that you had not given me permission to stop. You grab my hair again, and gently pull me off you. "You do love that cock, don't you?" you ask. I simply nod. You smile down at me, and brush my hair out of my face. "About that reward....." you say. Slowly, you move out from in front of me, sliding off the side of the bed. I follow you with my eyes, but know better than to move my head. I lose sight of you, and close my eyes, shaking slightly with anticipation. I feel the mattress move as you climb onto the bed behind me. You nudge my legs father apart, and then retighten the restraints.

You move behind me, and I can feel the heat pouring off your body. Specifically, the heat of your cock right next to my pussy was driving me crazy. It takes all my focus to not move, knowing that any movement will result in more teasing before you enter me. You must have read my mind, as you say "Good girl. I know you want that cock. How's this?" you ask, as you run the tip over my clit, just barely brushing it, driving me crazy with desire. All I can do is moan slightly, unable to create sentences in my head. My moan deepens to almost a growl as you plunge into me, burying yourself as deep as possible in one smooth stroke. Automatically, I arch my back, taking you in deeper. You slide in and out, each movement bringing me closer and closer to the edge. Just before I can climax, you pull out of me completely.

Quickly, you untie my feet, and move to the head of the bed. You untie my hands, and tell me to turn over. As soon as I get on my back, you're reaching for my hands again to retie them. Only, this time, I'm face up. As soon as my hands are secured, you move back to the foot of the bed, and retie my feet. When my feet are done, step back and stand at the foot of the bed, just looking down at me. You can't help but smile as I blush, embarrassed by your appreciative gaze. You step back up to the foot of the bed, and place your hands on my feet. Slowly, you kneel on the bed, and run your hands up my legs, over my hips, up my arms, and to either side of my head, being very careful to avoid all my sensitive areas on the way. With a hand on either side of my head, you lean down to kiss me.

As your lips meet mine, I feel that familiar spark. Quickly, the kiss goes from a simple, gentle kiss to a passionate, tongue tangling kiss. I struggle against the bonds that keep my hands from being able to touch you, but find that my earlier assumption of not being able to get free was accurate. I moan with displeasure at finding that I'm not able to touch you. You chuckle, and end the kiss. You slowly kiss a trail of kisses from the corner of my lips, to my ear, down my neck, across my collarbone, and down the center of my chest, until you reach my bellybutton. There, you pause to dip your tongue in, and I arch my back as you do, the sensation like one I'd never known.

Again, you chuckle, and kiss your way down. Just before you reach my clit, you turn slightly, and continue kissing down one leg, and back up the other. Finally, when you reach the top of the second leg, you lightly flick my clit with your tongue. You have built up the anticipation so much that I feel as though I could climax over such a slight touch if repeated a few times. You must have sensed how close I was to the edge, and begin to kiss a trail up to my nipples. You focus on one, then the other. Nipping, sucking, licking and massaging each one in turn, giving me a chance to back down from the edge. Finally, I have it under control, and you kiss your way back down.

You kiss my clit gently, and then slightly harder. As you play your tongue over my clit, making me moan, you slowly penetrate me with one finger. I squirm as much as possible, wanting more. I whimper, and teasingly, you ask "What? Not good enough? Fine then, I'll stop." As you slowly start to remove your finger, I say, "No! Please. Don't stop.... It feels so good...." You laugh at me, and insert a second finger. My breath catches as I take a deep breath, the second finger catching me totally unaware. Just as I get used the two fingers, you insert a third, gently nibbling at my clit, making me moan and beg, shuttering with need.

Finally, just when I can't take it anymore, you stop. You kiss your way back up to my lips, and plunge your tongue into my mouth as your cock mirrors the action in my pussy. Feeling your cock filling me, your tongue holding my mouth captive, and being bound and at your mercy finally prove to be too much, and I climax, covering your cock with my juices. You smile down at me with pride, knowing that you have an effect on me that no one else ever has, and that I love that fact. You move in and out of me slowly, dragging out my climax to the max. When I finally calm down, I smile up at you with that look of satisfaction on my face. You smile back at me, knowing what's going through my mind. "Oh. We're not done yet. Not even close, baby," you tell me.

With that, you reach behind you, and unfasten the restraints on my ankles. "Hands stay, but I'll give you your legs back," you say. As soon as my legs are free, I wrap them around your waist, pulling you back to me. I can feel your cock pressed against me. All it takes is that little bit of contact, and instantly, I want you inside me again. Using my legs for leverage, I move my hips up and down, causing my pussy to rub against your cock. Almost instantly, you grab my hips, and still them. "Lift up that ass," you tell me. As I follow directions, you rub my ass cheeks, digging your fingers in every once in a while, reminding me of the delicious pain your crop caused earlier.

Between the feel of your cock pressed against me, your fingers digging into my stinging flesh, and the look in your eyes, I can't stand it anymore. "Please, baby.... Fuck me....." I beg. "That's what you want?" you ask. I nod emphatically. "I need you inside me. Please," I plead. You remove one hand from my ass, and use it to grip yourself. 'You asked for it, slut," you reply. You place the tip of your cock at my ass hole, and somewhat quickly, bury yourself in my ass. You feel me tighten as my breath catches for a minute. You freeze, allowing me to adjust to the size of you. After a minute though, you can't take it, and start stroking in and out. "Baby, please..... Ow..... Slow.... Please baby....." I mumble.

"What did you say?" you ask. I shake my head, realizing what I said. You pause, giving me enough time to use a safe word if necessary. At my silence, you simply say "That's what I thought. Just for that....." your voice trails off. I feel your fingers dig into my hips, and you start sliding in and out of my ass even faster. I hold my breath for a second, the pleasurable pain overtaking me for a minute. "I told you. Complaining would be handled severely. You know better." With that, you pick up the pace yet again. Soon, I can't help it. I start moaning, moving to meet your thrusts and whimpering every time you pull out. Slowly, I feel one of your hands leave my hip, and trail across to my pussy. Then, suddenly, you're pinching my clit, and I start to climax almost instantly. The feeling of my climax pushes you over the edge, and you moan my name, filling me with your cum.

You collapse on top of me, reaching up to undo the restraints on my wrists. The minute my hands are free, I pull you in for a kiss. I kiss you with every feeling I have for you behind it. My tongue invading your mouth, teasing you into chasing my tongue with yours. I let you pull back, until your lying next to me. I move, so I'm cuddled up in the crook of your arm, and together, we fall asleep.

ks01173
ks01173
15 Followers