Good Girl

Story Info
A short story about a D/s encounter.
762 words
3.73
11.6k
2
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stands, silent and brooding in the corner of the room, watching as she hitches her skirt up around her thighs and sinks to her knees inside the doorway. Eyes down, she kneels; feet together, knees wide apart, back straight and her hands facing upwards, one on top of each knee.

His gaze sweeps over her; taking in her fitted blouse; open as he'd instructed to reveal a deep valley of cleavage and a hint of black satin; the straight skirt, pulled up over her thighs showing the lace stocking tops. He watches silently as she kneels, totally still, awaiting his command.

Long minutes pass. She doesn't stir, eyes remaining downcast, not seeking him out; mouth closed, not questioning. No murmur of discomfort passes her lips as her knees rest on the cold, hard, wood floor as the hands on the clock sweep round. He watches her chest rise and fall, her breathing slightly quicker than normal, the apprehension growing as nothing happens. He feels himself start to grow hard, observing her continuing obedience.

Then, suddenly, he moves; the noise of his footfall on the floor startles her and he notices her eyes flick up to him, widening as she sees him approach, before she remembers herself and drops them to the floor again. He stands before her, his arousal evident in his trousers, his hand rubbing over himself and she cannot help herself. Her eyes slide over him and upwards to see his face above her, watching her and he hears the soft whisper of two begging words, "Please Sir..."

He delivers a swift slap across her cheek, reminding her of her lack of respect and she drops her eyes back to the floor, feeling the warmth of his hand-print on her face. He watches for a moment, hearing the catch of her breath and smiles softly, indulgently at her before unzipping his fly to release his shaft. Holding it in front of her face, he tempts her, but she keeps still, resisting the temptation, knowing she has to wait.

Finally he presses it against her lips and she opens her mouth and moves swiftly to slide it over the head. Her tongue flicks and teases before she takes him further, as far as she can without gagging and starts to fellate him, remembering to keep her hands firmly in her lap; even though she aches to touch him she knows what he likes. She feels the evidence of her arousal sliding from her, soaking her panties as her mouth moves over him, sucking the head, then taking him deeper. She hears him moan once, and then feels his fingers slide into her hair, gripping tightly as he starts to move.

Deeper and deeper he forces his cock into her mouth, pushing it to the back of her throat, making her choke and gag. As he fucks her mouth, strings of saliva cling to his cock, dropping onto her chin and throat as he withdraws. Her eyes water and she grips her skirt tightly between her fists as his thrusts get faster and harder, pushing deeper, hands gripping tight to the back of her head, forcing himself into her throat. She gags again, coughing up more saliva. Her groan of pleasure vibrates along his shaft and he responds with a guttural cry. Juices drip from her and she knows her panties are sodden.

His moans get louder and more frequent. As the thrusts increase in tempo, she feels the familiar fizz of his seed, bubbling at the base of his cock and she knows her reward is coming. She feels one hand release from her head and watches him grasp his shaft as he pulls out from her mouth and strokes, the other pulls on her hair, yanking her head back as he grunts and shoots his load across her face. One, two, three spurts of hot seed burst from his cock, covering her face in goo.

Finally he stops, then presses the tip of his cock back into her mouth and she obediently flicks her tongue and licks the last droplets of seed from his slit. Then she watches as he pushes his cock back into his trousers and zips himself up again. As he looks down at her face, messy and streaked with spunk and trails of mascara, he hears the whispered words, "Thank you, Sir."

He smiles down at her, taking pleasure in the view of the slut before him. Then as he turns to walk away, she hears his voice, quiet but strong.

"Good girl."

She smiles.