Good Girl

Story Info
Jennifer gets another lesson from her Dominant.
2.2k words
4.11
16.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of my hurried breathing is the only thing I can hear. The cloth around my eyes is tightly knotted behind my head, somewhat tangled in my hair. I know you are here. I can feel your eyes staring at me from an unknown position. I kneel, sitting on my heels with my hands tightly cuffed behind my back. My nipples are erect with fear, excitement. When will you make your presence known?

I feel a draft lightly dust across my back, followed by a low exhale. A half-smile grows on my face. You are standing behind me, admiring the beauty of my defenseless form. I am startled when you whisper in my ear.

"Are you ready for another lesson, Jennifer?"

"Yes, Sir."

"That's my good girl." Your fingers lightly brush down my back, making my skin tense and my fingers clench in the confinement of the cuffs.

"Keep still," your voice is stern. I immediately stop fidgeting. Your fingers travel up my back, over my shoulders, and circle my breasts. You tease and flick my nipples, and I gasp at the sensation.

Suddenly I scream out as my hair is grabbed and yanked back harshly. "I told you to keep still!" Your other hand curves under my chin, holding my head in place.

"Yes, Sir," I whisper. My hair is released, and I return to my original position. I hear your footsteps surround me slowly. You stop in front of me, and hook your finger into my blindfold. You slowly slide it down. My eyes shoot open and stare at you longingly. They momentarily grab you, seeming to stare into your soul. Your finger continues to pull down the blindfold.

"Open." I part my trembling lips and you place the blindfold inside. "Now close." My teeth clamp down hard on the fabric. Your finger travels lower still and stops at my chin, and you tilt my head upward. "Look into my eyes. Don't look away." I feel your other hand graze my nipple and without warning you tug it hard and give it a very hard smack. I do not look away, I do not flinch, I remain completely still despite the sting of your strike. "Good... for that you will be rewarded. Lean forward, place your head on the floor."

I obey you and place my cheek on the cold, hard floor. My ass remains up, my legs slightly parted. You kneel beside me, and grab hold of my cuffed hands, placing your foot over my face. Your hand rubs my ass gently. I know what is about to come...

I close my eyes and anxiously await your sweet assault. Your hand slides down between my legs and it throws me off. I small whimper escapes my mouth.

"Aw, did my little submissive want a spanking?" Your voice is laced with mockery. Again I whimper. Your hand continues to rub up and down my glistening pussy and I moan a bit as it grazes my clit. "Never assume what Sir is going to do." Instantly you smack my pussy hard, making my legs clench together. Your foot weighs down heavier on my face, preventing me from squirming. "Keep still, Jennifer... I'm warning you."

Again you strike my pussy and it takes everything in me not to clench again. I breathe slowly, calming myself. "That's my good girl..." Your foot releases my face and you wrap my hair around your wrist, pulling me roughly back to my kneeling position. I breathe rapidly as the sting on my pussy throbs with an amazing ferocity. You pull the cloth from my mouth and pull it over my head, removing it completely.

You unbutton your jeans, leaving the zipper intact. "Pull it down." You look down deviously at me, wondering how I will achieve such a feat with my hands bound. I lean my mouth towards your groin, and lightly take the top of your zipper between my teeth. I stare up at you, as I pull it down. Your jeans become loose and start to slide down your waist. "Mmm, yes very good. Sir is pleased."

I release your zipper and let the denim fall slowly down your thighs. I can see your erection straining against your underwear. Your breath is quickening now. "Tell me what you want, Jennifer."

I swallow and speak softly, "I want to taste you, Sir."

"...Beg."

I grimace a bit. You know I hate begging. "Please..."

"Please, what?" Your smile grows wider. My frown intensifies.

"Please give me your cock, Sir." You sigh, taking some pity on me.

"Use that beautiful mouth of yours to take it out."

This is more like it. I take the elastic in my mouth and pull down. I can feel my pussy dripping on my calves. You are making me work so hard for what I want. The power you have over me is intoxicating.

My teeth become strained as I pull down harder and release your imprisoned cock. You step out of the pool of clothes that has formed around your ankles. I stretch out my jaw a few times, and sit back on my heels. I look back up at you, awaiting direction.

"Look how hard you make me." I stare directly at your erection and smile. You know it satisfies me to give you such pleasure. "Remind me, what is it you wanted?"

"To taste you, Sir."

You retrieve the cloth that I recently had in my mouth and wrap it behind my neck, an end in both of your hands. "Open." I do and you pull the cloth, shoving my mouth down on your cock. You are not gentle. You force me all the way down. I try to push away to avoid choking, but that only makes you penetrate further. I relax my throat and let it slide all the way down, blocking my windpipe.

"Hold." My face starts to redden, and tears slowly run down my cheeks. "Good girl," and you release me. I gasp for air for a few seconds. You grab a handful of my hair and make me look at you. "Again."

Before I can protest, you shove yourself inside my mouth again. I relax this time, letting you fill me. "Deeper." I stretch my mouth further and take all of you, new tears emerging. "Mmm, very good." Again you release me. I take long breaths, desperately replenishing my lungs.

You rub your cock softly on my heated cheek. "You may have what you want now." I let my tired tongue fall out of my mouth and I lick the smooth flesh you offer to me. I rub my lips tenderly up the shaft, and I notice a small amount of precum dripping from the tip. I use the flexed tip of my tongue to retrieve it, and revel in the taste of you.

"Don't make me cum, or I will walk away and leave you tied up on the floor. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl. You've tasted enough." You back up, knowing I haven't had anywhere near enough. My eyes are half lidded and sultry. They express my evident arousal and hunger for you. "Now, I get what I want." You walk behind me and place your hand in the middle of my back. The other reaches around to my breasts. You push me slowly down to the floor. Again, my face presses against the cold, unyielding floor. "Put that beautiful ass in the air."

I arch my back to the best of my ability, and then CRACK! Your hand comes down on me hard. "Higher!"

The sting of the strike awakens my body. I feel my pussy instantly become wetter. My entire body is alert and ready for more. I arch up even further, pushing my physical limits.

"Perfect. Such a perfect view." You bring your lips to the red handprint you've created and kiss me tenderly. "You are mine. All mine." I moan at the realization. I am completely at your mercy... and I love it.

I feel your fingers travel down the curve of my spine and leisurely unlock my cuffs, but they still remain attached fully to one wrist. "Turn on your back." I lower my body and do as I'm told. "Part your legs." I expose myself completely to you and you nod in approval. "Put one hand over your pussy. Don't move it." I move my hand downward and place where you've asked. I am so slick, I know it's going to be difficult to remain still. A beautiful panic arises in me. Why would you want me to shield it?

You walk over to the nightstand and open the drawer. When you return, you possesses a suede flogger twirling around in your hand. You stand over me, facing my knees, a leg on each side of my body. You bend down, parting your ass over my face. "Stick out your tongue, Jennifer." The order is dark and sexy. I let my tongue pour from my lips and softly lick your asshole.

CRACK! The flogger comes down hard on my inner thigh. "Did I say you could do that?" My legs shake from the fiery sting.

"Ahh...No, Sir." I bite down hard on my lip. The pain feels so good.

"Stick out your tongue, and remain still!"

I exhale slowly and once again release my tongue. You drape the suede tassels of the flogger against my stomach, my thighs. Goosebumps rise on my skin, your tempting asshole just inches from my mouth. I crave the taste of you, my self-control is being severely tested.

"Take a deep breath." I inhale sharply, and you sit on my face, smothering me. "Lick..." My tongue dances along your opening. I hear you moan and growl as you enjoy my service. The sounds of your pleasure arouse me intensely, and the hand guarding my pussy starts to slide up and down.

CRACK! CRACK! "Did I say you could rub your pussy?" My toes curl while I emit muffled screams. My hand halts immediately. You lift your body up a little, giving me time to take a breath. "One more discretion and we're done here, do you understand?"

"Yes, sir. I'm sorry." Your asshole glistens with my saliva and I let my tongue swipe across my lips.

You stand and walk around my body, stopping between my parted legs. You kneel and grab hold of my ankles. You forcefully push them straight up and spread my legs as far open as possible. "Remove your hand." My fingers slide slowly off of my pussy, and my body starts to heat at my complete exposal. "Hold your ankles up." I replace your hands with my own and lift up my ass, presenting fully to you. "You have not been listening well today, Jennifer. I will give you one more chance to prove your dedication." You reach behind you and reveal the crop. "Don't scream. Don't flinch. Don't move."

The crop snaps hard on my pussy, barely hitting my hardened clit. My grip tightens slightly on my ankles to contend with the pain, but I remain motionless. "That's my good girl..." Again the crop snaps me, the harsh bite of it fully on my exposed clit. The sensation is almost unbearable, but I want more. Again it snaps, harder this time. I struggle not to cry out. You can hear my breath hitching with every whack. "Mmm, very good. See how hard you are making me?" You rub the tip of your cock up and down my throbbing, hot pussy. The crop has made it agonizingly sensitive. Your hands grip over mine, pushing my ankles up further, propping my pussy high in the air. "My beautiful little submissive..." and without warning your cock violently slams into me. We both groan loudly from the sensation. I almost cum right then, but of course I refrain.

You start to thrust in and out of me with a magnificent power. The primal nature of your movements edge me to no end. You pull out and turn me over to my stomach. "Ass up." You are slightly out of breath. Again, your cock slams into me. I welcome the sweet assault. You collect my hair in your hand and yank back as hard as you can. You fuck me relentlessly, spanking me again and again. I can feel the buildup between my legs. I begin to clench...

"Don't cum!"

I whimper in uncertainty. I'm not sure I can obey this order.

"I mean it, Jennifer, don't cum!"

I continue to struggle. You pound into me harder and dig your nails into my back. I feel your legs start to buckle and the warmth of your cum fills my pussy. The feel of you throbbing inside me is sweet torture. I can't hold back...

"FUCK!" I scream out, knowing my orgasm is beyond my control. I squeeze against you and release intensely.

"NO!" You pull out, force my head to the floor, and pull my hands behind my back. You re-cuff me and walk to the other side of the room. "You will remain there until directed otherwise, do you understand?" Rubbing my face against the hard floor, I nod.

You strut over to me and you hand comes down hard on my ass. "Do you understand?!"

"YES, SIR!"

You dress and turn to look at me, my pussy dripping with cum, still pulsating. You bend down and again kiss the red handprint you have created on my flesh. "I'll be back when I have forgiven you. Until then... be a good girl."