Good Girl

Story Info
she does just what He asks of her.
3k words
4.21
49.9k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vixen211
Vixen211
24 Followers

She clutched the small envelope between her fingers and stood at the door waiting for her taxi.

The only information He'd given her was how to prepare herself - shaven, make-up, hair down and curly; what to wear - black corset, garter belt, stockings, 3-inch heels, miniskirt, no panties, and a short coat to cover her shoulders; and what to bring - toys, rope and other specific items.

Her fingers toyed with the delicate collar around her neck. He'd called and said that He'd left a piece of paper in her mailbox with an address on it. She was not to look at it. Simply to call a cab and tell the driver that she'd give him the address when he arrived. She was nervous, but excited as well. Of course, walking around without panties tended to have that affect on her.

She fidgeted and looked up and down the street. Flipping open her cell phone, she saw that it was 6:02 p.m. He'd told her to be at her destination by 6:15 SHARP, and that it would take about ten minutes from her house. "Come on, come ON," she muttered to the cab driver, willing him to get there a bit faster.

Finally, at 6:04, the cab pulled up to the curb. She locked the door and walked as elegantly as possible in her heels down to the cab. The driver opened her door and helped her in. As she slipped one leg at a time into the car, she saw the cab driver glance at the garter straps beneath her skirt. Blushing, she pulled her other leg in, said "thank you," and turned away from him.

The driver got into the front, looked at her in the rear view mirror and said "Where to, Miss?"

She handed him the envelope and said "My, um, boyfriend is surprising me, so I don't know where we're going, but here's the address."

Seeing that the envelope wasn't even sealed, the driver's eyebrows went up. "You didn't even peek?" he asked.

She shook her head and smiled secretively. "No, I didn't. I promised Him I wouldn't."

Looking at the paper, he laughed and said, "Must be a heck of a surprise."

She simply smiled and looked out the window as they drove.

Now came the second part of His directions. While on her way, she was to finger her pussy and make sure she was wet for Him when she arrived. But, she could not cum, and she could not let the driver see what she was doing.

She'd thought about this while waiting for the cab. Pulling one leg up and across the other, she put her purse in her lap and slid her left hand underneath it. Glancing at the driver, to make sure he wasn't watching, she looked out the window and tried to look interested in the scenery while she rubbed her fingers over her already swollen clit.

She thought of Him - of His eyes, His cock in her mouth, in her pussy, His hands stroking, pinching, smacking her ass and thighs. Her clit throbbed. Just knowing that she was doing exactly what He asked of her - knowing she was pleasing Him, was enough to make her cunt slippery.

She took slow, deep, quiet breaths and slipped a finger inside her wet folds. She was shocked to feel just how wet she was already. Pulling her dripping fingers back out, she continued to rub her clit gently, to heighten the excitement, but not make herself cum. She hoped the driver couldn't smell her sex from the front seat.

Glancing towards the front again, she saw him looking at her with an amused expression on His face. She smiled an innocent smile at him and turned away quickly before he recognized any look of excitement in her face. After all, it wasn't for the driver, it was for Him.

"Ok, we're almost there, Miss," said the driver.

Sliding her hand back out from beneath her skirt, she took some Kleenex from her purse and dried her fingers.

They pulled up outside of what looked like a condo in a nearby suburb. She'd been so lost in her thoughts that she hadn't even paid attention to the drive there, and had no idea where she was.

The driver got out and opened her door. As she searched her purse for her wallet, the driver touched her arm and said, "No, Miss. Your friend already took care of the cab fee. It was in the envelope." And with a wink, he shut the door behind her and watched her walk up the sidewalk.

"Thank you," she said to him as she turned and climbed the steps.

As the taxi drove away, she looked at the clock on her phone - 6:14 p.m. Her heartbeat sped a bit and she walked up the last few stairs quickly.

Now, for His third directive. She opened her bag and took out a blindfold. It was a blue silk eye cover, usually used for sleeping. She slipped it over her eyes, held her bags in one hand and knocked on the door with the other.

She felt a rush of air as the front door opened and smelled His cologne.

"Your timing is perfect, my slut," He said. "Six-fifteen on the dot."

She smiled and said, "Thank you, Sir."

Taking her hand, He helped her to step up through the doorway. Once inside, He took her bags and her coat.

"Turn around slowly," He said. "I want to see how you've dressed for me."

She stepped forward lightly on one toe, arms slightly outward and turned her back to Him.

"Stop," He said.

Taking her by the hair, He pulled her left hand to His face. She felt Him smile. "Good," He said. "I see you've followed directions."

She blushed and gasped as He forced her to bend forward and slipped His hand between her legs. She felt His fingers slide along her slit and toward her clit. A small moan escaped her lips.

"Hmmm," He said. "Wet, yes, but you can be much more wet than that."

She swallowed tightly. He was disappointed in her.

He pulled her upright again quickly, and walked her to the right.

Releasing her hair, He said, "There are 15 steps. Count them as you walk up."

She felt for the first step with her shoe, stepped up and counted, "One....two....three...."

"....Fifteen." When she reached the top, she stopped and waited. She could feel that He was only a couple of steps behind her.

When He reached the top, He brushed her hair to one side and grazed His lips over her shoulder, making her shiver.

"Walk three steps forward, turn to your left, and walk four more steps," He whispered in her ear.

She complied, staying silent, as He had not told her to count aloud this time.

When she turned and took the last four steps, she felt the floor change from carpet to wood. She stopped and placed her hands behind her back, one wrist in the opposite hand, waiting for further direction.

She felt Him walk into the room and heard Him sit down in a chair somewhere off to her right.

"Turn to your right, walk four steps and then turn around to face me," He said.

She complied, stopping and turning in the direction she'd heard His voice.

"Take off your skirt," He said.

She reached back, unzipped her skirt, letting it fall.

"Should I fold it, Sir?" she asked.

"Yes," He replied. "Fold it and give it to me."

She picked up the skirt, folded it neatly and held it out in front of her, where He took it from her hands.

"Step back and sit," He said.

She stepped back gingerly, and felt a bed behind her. She sat down, hands in her lap.

"Spread your legs," He said.

She spread her legs slowly, keeping one hand on each thigh.

"Wider," He said softly.

She forced her legs as wide as they would go, without losing her balance.

"Move back onto the bed so you can lie down," He instructed.

She followed suit, keeping her legs spread as He'd asked.

"Now," He said more forcefully, "Touch yourself for me. But you are not allowed to cum until I tell you to, do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," she said quietly.

"What?" He said in a deep, strong tone.

"Yes, Sir, I understand," she replied more loudly.

She reached down with both hands, stroking them across her thighs and over the lips of her pussy.

"Spread your pussy for me," He said.

She spread the lips of her pussy wide, feeling the wetness all over the lips and clit. She moaned and arched her back as much as she could in the confines of the tight corset.

Keeping the folds spread with one hand, she used her other hand to explore herself. Rubbing her clit gently, sliding one finger in and out of herself, she moaned as her excitement built. Knowing He was watching her turned her on completely. She felt herself close to an orgasm, so she stayed away from her clit and drove two fingers into her pussy, fucking herself slowly.

"Mmmmmm, ahhhhhh," were the only sounds she would allow to escape her lips.

"Slide a finger into your ass for me," He said.

Taking her slippery fingers out, she reached underneath her body and slipped her middle finger into her tight ass. 'God this feels good,' she thought.

"Fuck your ass for me, slut," he said.

She slipped her finger in and out of the tight opening, and felt her wetness drip from her pussy down onto her fingers. She breathed more slowly to keep herself from the orgasm that threatened to spill over her body.

"Reach to your right, and pick up the dildo there," He said.

Keeping her finger in her ass, she reached over with the other hand and felt around until she found a monstrous dildo on the bed next to her. It had to be at least 10 inches long, and nearly as thick as her wrist! She couldn't imagine what He wanted her to do with THIS!

"Get it wet and fuck yourself with that fat cock for me, my slut," He said.

"May I use both hands, Sir?" she requested, a small tremble in her voice.

"Does my slut need two hands to handle that big cock?" He asked.

"Yes, Sir, it's bigger than anything I've ever used," she replied.

"Then yes, you may use both hands," He said.

She could feel His excitement as she took the dick in both of her hands and licked the head. She held it up so He would have a good view of it sliding into her mouth. She could only get a couple of inches of it in, because it was so thick!

Once she'd gotten it good and wet, she spread her cunt wide with one hand and rubbed the head of the dildo up and down to get it slick with her juices. It took some work to get the head of the cock into her, and she cried out when the head slid into her.

"STOP," she heard Him say loudly.

She jumped, but held it there and didn't move.

"Take your hand off of it, and hold it inside of yourself, right there - just the head - using only your pussy."

She did as He asked, clamping onto the head of the huge cock and holding it just inside the threshold of her cunt.

As she laid there, she became more excited. She wanted to plunge this huge cock inside of her and fuck herself! She wanted it so badly. But she could not move, and could not say anything. Her breathing became a bit quicker. He noticed.

"Does my slut want that big cock inside her?" He asked.

"Oh, yes, Sir," she said.

"How badly do you want it, slut?" He asked.

"Oh god, Sir, I need it, I need to be fucked. I need this big cock inside of me," she moaned and tried not to move.

He was silent for what seemed like hours, but was truly only minutes.

"Fuck yourself, slut," He said.

Greedily, she reached down, grabbed the cock and forced it, inch by inch into her dripping cunt.

"Pull your legs up," He said.

She threw her legs up over her head so He would have a better view of her pussy being stretched to its limits with this huge cock sliding into her slowly and deeply.

She took as much as she could and then pulled it back out slowly, getting her cunt used to the sensation of being stretched so tightly. After a few strokes, it became more comfortable, and she started a slow rhythm of fucking herself.

Then, she felt it, she felt the orgasm building from between her legs, boiling upward into her. She stopped fucking herself.

"Why did you stop, slut?" He demanded.

"Because, Sir," she replied, breathlessly, "I am trying not to cum, Sir."

He laughed, low and musically - she loved the sound of His laugh.

"Ahh, I see," He said. "My slut likes her pussy being stretched wide by the big cock I've given her, is that it?"

"Ohhhhh, yes, Sir," she replied, squirming with the dildo firmly and deeply inside of her.

"Well, I must make sure that you follow my directions, slut," He said, and suddenly pulled the cock out of her pussy, pushing her legs back onto the bed.

She gasped and raised her head. Why had He done that? Why would He take it away from her? Her body was begging for release and she wanted to cry.

He was on the bed next to her then, hand on her throat.

"You'll suck my cock until I tell you otherwise, is that understood, slut?" He said against her cheek.

She gulped and managed to whisper "Yes, Sir," before she felt the head of His cock on her lips.

She licked the drop of precum from the tip. Realizing He was already hard thrilled her. She HAD made Him happy!

She rolled her tongue around the head of his cock, then sucked the length of Him into her mouth, snaking her tongue down the shaft. Using one hand, she milked Him as she moved her mouth in small circles, alternating sucking in the soft skin covering His hard prick, and softly tonguing the underside of the head.

She heard Him suck in His breath with a hiss, as He reached down to where her breasts had begun to peek out of the top of the corset and pinched one of her nipples. She moaned around His cock and began to suck more fervently. She pulled her legs together so she could grind her clit against her thighs.

He smacked her breast and she gasped.

"Did I tell you to close your legs?" He asked.

She shook her head and immediately spread her legs open. He pulled her hands away from His cock, grabbed her by the hair and began to fuck her face. She could feel the head of His cock hit the back of her throat and breathed through her nose so she wouldn't gag on Him. She felt a couple of tears spill out of her eyes from having her mouth and throat pounded so hard by Him.

Suddenly, He pulled His cock out of her mouth.

"On your knees, slut," he demanded.

Catching her breath and moving as quickly as she could, she flipped over onto her knees, resting her head on her hands and forearms.

He moved behind her, smacking her ass as He moved.

"So, you liked the toy I gave you, did you?" He asked.

"Yes, Sir. Very much, Sir," she replied.

She felt the head of the dildo at her opening. She knew it was the dildo and not his cock by the cold feel of the silicone.

He slipped the head of it in and said "Hold it."

She clenched her pussy around the cock as tightly as she could, but He let go of the other end, so she had to work harder to hold onto it. She turned her face into the bed and breathed deeply, but could feel it slipping because her cunt was already so slick.

He picked up the other end of the dildo and slid it into her tight pussy with one long, slow stroke. She gasped. She felt so incredibly full! She knew if he kept moving it, she would cum.

He fucked her with the huge cock, starting slowly, then building up to short, faster strokes. Her breathing became labored, difficult. She began to hold her breath and think of anything, anything else.

"Do you want to cum, my slut?" He asked her.

"Yes Sir yes Sir yes Sir," she nearly screamed.

"Then cum for me," He said.

He slammed the cock into her and she screamed her orgasm out to Him, pumping her hips and pouring what felt like gallons of wetness all over the cock, His hand, and - she was sure of it - all over Him.

He kept fucking her, and she just kept cumming and cumming, over and over until she could not distinguish one from another and it became one long, continuous orgasm.

He pulled the cock from her and she felt Him slide his own long prick into her soaked and swollen cunt.

He smacked her ass and fucked her hard as she continued to cum for Him.

"Thank you, Sir, oh god, yes, fuck me, please!" she shouted to Him.

He reached down and grabbed her hair, and with final, forceful strokes, rammed His cock into her, and she felt the hot splashes of His cum in the deepest parts of her.

She cried out, clenching herself around his cock, milking every last drop of cum from him and holding Him inside of her, heart thudding in her chest.

"Oh god, oh god, thank you Sir, thank you, Sir," she breathed into her hands, coming down slowly from the orgasms, legs shaking.

He leaned over her, grabbed her by the waist, and pulled her to Him so they could lie together on the bed, his cock still inside of her.

He reached up and pulled off the blindfold, kissing her neck and cheek.

"Very good, my slut," he whispered. "But you know I'm not finished yet..."

Vixen211
Vixen211
24 Followers