Good Girl, Bad Cops

Story Info
I get pulled over by the cops...
1.5k words
3.85
141.3k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The road was deserted as I drove along. What could be expected, it was 2am on a Thursday night. No one in their right mind would be out at this time. I was on her way home from a party at a friends place. I had got bored so left early. As I was driving along in her own world, I noticed bright headlights rapidly catching up on my car. Suddenly the sirens blared and I realised it was a cop car. I slowly pulled into the side of the road and the cop car pulled in behind her.

The cop came up to my window and knocked, I rolled it down and he asked me to step out of the car. Once I stepped out I could feel his eyes on me. I get that a lot though, I'm about 5"3, petite with well tanned skin and long blonde hair which goes halfway down my back. I also have big tits which make my waist look tiny.. And tonight I was dressed in a tiny denim mini and flimsy halter top. The cop asked me to turn around with my hands behind my back. I became nervous once he said that, I didn't even know why he had pulled me over. Then out of the corner of my eye, I saw a policewoman step out of the patrol car and felt a lot more at ease. Something about having a woman there, you know nothing bad will happen to you. Or so I thought.

Once I turned to face my car, the cop handcuffed my wrists. The feeling of cold metal on my wrists is normally a turn on for me, but tonight it scared me.

I asked the cop what I did wrong and he just laughed. As he did this, he placed his hand just underneath my light top, so it brushed my stomach lightly. I hoped that the woman would stop him, taking pity on me but she didn't. Instead, she grabbed my arm and pulled me to the other side of the car so that the view from the road was blocked.

She grabbed my thigh under my skirt and squeezed it so hard it hurt. I let a little whimper as she then pulled up my already short skirt to reveal my bare pussy. I regretted not having worn panties now. She ran her finger along my lips and smiled.

"The little whore is shaved." she told her partner.

At this, he unzipped his pants, letting his cock spring out. I've seen cocks in my life but never one this big. It must have been at least 12 inches long and so wide I didn't think she would be able to get my mouth around it. He pulled down my top so that my tits fell out. It was so cold that my nipples were already hard. He grabbed one of my tits and lifted it up to his mouth. He started to bite and suck my nipple while slowly pulling on his own huge cock.

Suddenly, he pulled his head back, grabbed me by the hair and pushed me to my knees. He held his monster of a cock just at my mouth. I could see his pre cum glistening at the tip.

"Suck it whore." he growled at me. He then pushed his cock against my mouth.

I opened my mouth and started to suck his cock as best I could hoping that I could make him cum so that he wouldn't fuck me. I could hear him moan and started to suck faster, even though my mouth was beginning to hurt because of his size. I knew I was good at giving head. Out of the corner of my eye I could see that his partner had pulled down her pants a bit and was playing with her pussy while watching him getting sucked off.

I could feel his cock starting to twitch and knew he was about to cum. Then I felt the stream of hot juice flow into my mouth and down my throat. He cane so much I nearly cocked. I'd never had that amount of cum in me before.

Eventually the stream of cum stopped and he pulled his cock out. I thought that would be it and they would let me go. I wasn't so lucky. Once he stepped back the woman walked up to me. She pulled her pants down further and pushed towards me so that my nose was buried in her clit. Without even thinking, my tongue moved forward and suddenly I was lapping at her pussy juices like a thirsty dog. I could feel myself getting wet and couldn't believe it. Here I was being assaulted and loving it.

I buried my face into the cops shaved pussy and tongued her. She grabbed my hair and pushed her pussy down hard on my face. Then I felt a surge of juices trickle down my face as she came on my tongue.

Once I she pulled her pussy off me, I could see that her partner was hard again. His cock had gone back to it huge size and was coming towards me menacingly. Once he reached me, he pulled me back up so that I was facing him. He then moved his down to my pussy where he slipped two fingers between my lips. He could feel how wet I was and laughed at me.

"You're enjoying this, you're nothing but a little cock loving whore." he growled.

Then he turned me around and bent me over so that my ass and pussy were on display for them. I could feel his huge head pushing against my cunt. It was so huge I was sure it would hurt. With one huge push, his whole cock and entered me and I let out a gasp. It did hurt but the pleasure of his size took over from that very quickly. I had never felt anything fill me like this before. Without realizing it, I let out a moan of pleasure. This monster of a cock was filling me and hitting spots I didn't know even existed. I could feel the sensation inside my pussy that meant I was about to cum. He must have felt my pussy clench because he started pounding me even harder. I let out a wild scream as my cunt tightened in an orgasm.

He then pulled his cock out of my pussy and before I could even turn around I felt his cock at my asshole.

"Not my ass, you're too big." I begged but to no avail.

He pushed hard against my ring and the tip of cock entered my ass. It hurt so much but as he pushed deeper it started to feel good. As he kept going I couldn't help it anymore.

"Fuck my like the whore I am, use my ass. I'm a fucking whore and love it!" I yelled.

At this moment, the woman came over to us. She kneeled down in front of me and moved herself so that she was right at my pussy. She slid two fingers into my dripping wet hole and started to pump them in and out. This increased everything and I felt that same feeling build up inside me again. She then began to flick her tongue over my slit. I couldn't believe it, I had never felt pleasure like this before. I had a huge cock stretching my asshole while this hot woman fingered my pussy and licked my clit.

The feeling I had reached a new height and I felt like I was starting to wet myself. I began to shudder and clenched my pussy. As I did this a huge stream flew out of my pussy onto her chin. She continued to finger my hole while keeping her mouth open underneath.

"Squirt on my face whore." she growled. As my pussy clenched again another stream of liquid flew out of my pussy, covering her entire face in my cum,

Just as I finished cumming the cop started to fuck my ass faster and harder. He let out a moan and with that I felt his hot liquid shoot into my ass, filling it with his cum.

He pulled his cock out roughly and stood up. As he pulled his pants up his partner, face still dripping from my cum took off the handcuffs. Once she had done this I scrambled to my feet. Once I managed to turn around they were already walking back to their patrol car.

I couldn't say I was happy to see them go. They made me fuck like a whore and squirt for the first time. Every hole in my body had been used and it felt great. On the drive home, I couldn't resist fingering my pussy and managed to make myself cum again twice by the time I got home.

I'm still hoping I get pulled over by cops again.