Good Girl Gone Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told our friend he could do the honors of fucking our slut first. I got in front of her and looked deep into her half closed lust filled eyes and asked her if she was ready to have a strange prick shoved into her married cunt. She just said "oh yes please and make it now". He was behind her licking her and fingering her hole. I asked her what a girl is called when she allows strange cock to enter her. A slut she replied.

I then told Sean to slide his cock into this sluts cunt slowly. During the penetration she moaned like a whore and had yet another wet orgasm. When he had slid through her folds and had penetrated her body balls deep I asked her what she was. I'm a slut she said. Do you like being a slut? Yes, please fuck me like a slut. I need to be a slut right now! Please use me, fuck me. do whatever you want to me"

I knelt in front of her and shoved my cock into her throat and started to fuck her mouth while Sean began pounding this petite, young, innocent wife while his hands roamed all over her body grabbing her curved hips pulling her into him pounding her body as hard as he could with out coming himself.

We were so lost in our lust for this girls body that we forgot about each other and used her for our own self pleasure. Me using her mouth as a wet hole to plow, Sean using her cunt as a fuck hole and yes Kim used us as a couple of sex toys to satisfy her new demented desires. He slammed into her so hard that later we found bruises on her hips from his strong hands pulling on her as he banged his loins against her upturned ass, her clit was being ravished by his balls and kept being brought to one orgasm after another.

After a few minutes I wanted a turn at her pussy so she swung around and did another first. She took his cunt soaked cock and greedily licked it off and sucked as if it were candy. I entered her easily and took my turn fucking this wanton slut. We just kept switching off taking turns being licked clean of her juices and fucking her sopping wet cunt over and over again.

I couldn't last any longer and blasted a huge load of sperm into her cum virgin mouth and down her throat and into her stomach. After I fell to the floor Sean shoved himself into her mouth and poured another load into my loves oral cavity for his first cum of the night. Kim swallowed both of us not missing a drop and wanting more.

Kim was no where close to being done so she kept sucking our cocks until they rose for the occasion again.

I wanted this occasion to last as long as possible so I left the room to leave them alone. When I came back she was on her back with her legs spread while he was on top of her between her spread legs missionary style banging her hole as hard as she has ever been pounded. All the while she kept saying fuck me, fuck me. I could hear the sloshing sounds of her orgasmic pussy with each and every thrust.

I watched them screw for another 10 minutes as they switched positions to her riding him. So she could suck me some more.

He yelled that he was ready to cum again and asked where she wanted it. She screamed for him to shoot his cum inside of her slutty snatch and make it deep. I shot my second load into her mouth as she rode her new lover to her first creampie. He said he was going to dirty her married fuck hole with another mans cum as he blasted a thick load of sperm deep into womb. Spurt after hot spurt forced its way out of this mans sex tool and into my wife's waiting and willing pussy. Her cunt was now so stretched and soiled I wondered if she would ever be the same. I had hoped not.

When he was done using her snatch as a sperm bank and she was done swallowing me she got off his soft cock and proceeded to lick and suck it clean from both their juices. I have never seen such a sluttier act in person and it was my wife who was doing it. I'm not sure what I had expected but this was a big time turn on and looked forward to the near future. Our first encounter was much better than watching people fuck on film who are not even into the act.

We just laid there while Kim went between us sucking us trying to get us hard again so she could have even more but we were spent for the time being.

I suggested they take a shower together while I waited in the next room. They were gone a good 20 minutes before they came back. She eventually got him hard enough and had fucked in the shower and still wanted more cock so she got on my dick and rode me. She kept taking turns fucking us and we didn't mind one bit.

I didn't know who this woman was anymore but I was falling in love with her all over again.

She would say how much she loved being used and would have one orgasm after another. Sean and I were the ones being used now and we loved it. We commented on now we know what women feel like when men treat them like meat as Kim was treating us like bulls with only one purpose and that was to satisfy the female.

Since we couldn't get it up anymore. Kim let Sean finally leave giving him a hot wet kiss at the door asking him to come back again.

After Sean left and for the next week Kim couldn't get enough sex so we set up another night. Maybe this time we would be lucid enough to use the bedroom.

Two weeks later Sean came over again but Kim knew that the only reason he was here was to fuck this married woman and to leave her sexually spent with cum inside of her body. After he arrived I excused myself and left for a couple of hours to let them consummate alone so Kim would feel even more slutty fucking another man while her husband was not there.

When I finally did arrive back they had already fucked several times and Kim had swallowed 1 load of cum and had his and her cum running from her well fucked pussy onto our marriage bed and she was sucking him again so they could do it some more. She was so into sex now that she just couldn't get enough.

I actually told Sean that if he wanted he could take the slut home to his place for the night since neither she nor he worked the next day and they could do what they wanted.

I wanted Kim to go deeper into depravity and continue with her new found sexuality. He said it sounded good to him and we convinced Kim that she wanted to go with him. This in it self could be a whole new story but I will tell you what happened here. Before they left I walked them to his car, bent her over in the darkly lit parking lot and proceeded to deposit a load of cum into her beautiful ass.

On the way to his place with my sperm running out of her backside she sucked his cock while he drove. A couple of people driving in a lifted truck saw her and started honking there horn but as she tried to pull herself up her new lover held her head down and sped off so to loose them not wanting to share his new found slut with anyone, so he thought.

I won't bore you with the usual details of what happened in the first few hours as they fucked in every position and then some. The hot part is that she didn't realize that his brother was also his room mate and when she went out to get a drink she turned around to see his younger brother looking at her naked body. We all went to school together and Sean's brother is another guy that I would want her to be with. She was totally embarrassed as Mike said that he knew that Sean had a girl in his room because he could hear her screams and moans but had no idea that it was a friends wife! Especially sweet innocent Kim.

Sean came out and explained what had happened and that Kim was his slut for the night. He told him that he would be willing to share his new found piece of ass since he had already fucked her multiple times and was having a hard time keeping up with her. After the shock went away he asked if this was a joke so Sean walked up behind her, grabbed her tits with one hand slid his fingers between her pussy lips with the other, shoved his tongue into her mouth and asked if this looked like a joke. Mike said he would love a piece but he just got home from his own girlfriend and she had done a pretty good job on him but maybe some mouth action would get him motivated again.

Sean embarrassed her some more by telling her "so why don't you get on your knees slut and motivate little brother and maybe you two can fuck for awhile while I rest" . She knew that she wanted it and fell to her knees while he dropped his pants showing her yet another cock. She started sucking his rod bringing it to hardness and noticed a peculiar taste she couldn't figure out until he asked "How does it feel knowing your licking my girlfriends pussy from my cock". She felt funny that it turned her on even more knowing how dirty this was.

That night they took turns fucking my sweet innocent bride while she took several showers with both of them to wash the cum from her body they would deposit so they could do it all over again.

Another first was Kim riding Sean through another wet orgasm while Mike got behind her shoving his hard cock deep between her ass cheeks double penetrating her and eventually unloading a hot load of cum into her nether regions at the same time sperm was being deposited into in her overly used cunt.

Kim arrived home at around 11am the next day smelling of sex as they wouldn't let her bath after they came all over her tits and face just an hour before. In fact she gave them both a blowjob and swallowed both their cum just minutes before she walked in. She took off her clothes and had bite marks and hickies all over her neck, tits, stomach, inner legs and ass.

After this we didn't do anymore swinging for several months and the sex was terrific! Kim said she didn't want to do it anymore and that she felt really bad that her emotions had taken over and didn't want to be a slut since it went against her morals. She wanted to be the "good girl" again. I figured I would cool it for awhile since I knew that she was still easy pray for a perv like me. I admit it.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is the end of the regular story. The following are a few memories I want to share.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

One night I called her and told her to shower because I was bringing a guy home for her. She just laughed and said that she just got out of the shower and that I should come home and take care of her myself.

I just laughed back and said see you soon. She blew it off as a joke but an hour later when I walked in with a guy I had just met she got very scared. We talked for awhile but since I didn't have a lot in common with this guy I just told her to sit next to him. I had previously told this guy that I would let him fuck a girl for 50 bucks and he agreed after getting the facts and seeing her picture. He wasn't a good looking guy and that was fine with me. I was going to prove to Kim that once a slut always a slut.

She looked at me and with fear in her eyes shaking her head no. I just smiled and said yes as I took my cock out of my pants took the back of her head and made her suck my cock. I pulled her head as I fucked her mouth and told this stranger to do as he pleased. He got in front of her, pulled her pants down , forced her legs open and began eating her pussy while fingering her.

Here she was only meeting this guy 10 minutes ago and she had her legs spread while a total stranger licked her cunt while her husband fucked her face with his cock.

Remember earlier when I said she loved to be taken? Well she was being taken this time. I pulled out of her mouth and told her to show him our bedroom. She reluctantly got up and went to the room as he followed her now naked body. There was no foreplay or preliminaries. He stuck his cock into her mouth for 30 seconds to get it wet as she gagged then told her to lay back. He didn't hesitate as he shoved into her saliva wet pussy and fucked her missionary style. He then pulled out of her now cum wet pussy and told her to get on and ride him. She looked at me while climbing onto his rod and lowered herself onto his cock. He grabbed her ass and forced his hips up into her while biting and sucking her tits. They only fucked for about 10 minutes while he would call her names like slut, whore, tramp and then pulled her to the doggy style position and shot his load onto her upturned ass between her cheeks.

After he left I asked her how she felt. She said that she felt like she had become a real slut because she actually enjoyed being taken against her will. The sex was not all that great but it mentally turned her on. I told her that he gave me 50 dollars to let him fuck her and she couldn't believe it until I showed her the cash. She actually got turned on being a whore to a stranger and we used the money to buy her another dildo.

Kim would always say that she didn't want to do anymore of this stuff but couldn't deny that she had become a slut for cock. She didn't know why but she couldn't say no to anyone who wanted her. She proved this by having sex at work one night with one of her co-workers 5 years younger than her. He succeeded in seducing her and fingered her pussy for most of the day when customers were not in the store. He was her ride home but took a detour to his place to "pick something up" she came home an hour later with his cum dripping from her used pussy. He took her panties as a souvenir. Lucky for him I didn't mind. Every time they worked together after that he would ask her to take off her panties and hand them to him which she eventually would.

He would tell her to go to the back room and assume the position. A minute later he would show up, open his pants and shove his cock into her snatch for a few quick strokes then go back to take care of a customer.

After they closed one night I went around to a window and caught him behind her with his cock inside her pussy slowly moving in and out while counting the cash from the register. When the cash was counted she turned around and finished him off by sucking his cock until he blasted a load down her throat.

She eventually quit that job but not before she was used by him often. She would always come home and tell me what he would do with her. He never realized that he was actually the one being used for her pleasure.

Another time later we went out dancing and I told her that I was going to enter in about 30 minutes after her so nobody would expect us to be together. I told her in advance to flirt with men and don't say no to anyone that wanted to dance and that she should be open to advances. I told her that I wanted to see her dance with another man. I wasn't disappointed either. When I arrived she was dancing a slow dance with a college guy that obviously had the hots for her. They both walked right past me to their table after the dance and I saw his hand on her thigh getting higher and higher as they sat at a table. Another slow dance started and they went to dance again. This time he didn't waste any time. He started making out with her right there on the floor. Slobbering into her mouth while fondling her ass in front of everyone. (she has a really nice ass)

I finally had to pee but when I came out of the bathroom I didn't see them. I got a bit nervous and went out to the parking lot to find her and see if she needed help. Come to find out she didn't need any help at all and neither did he.

I saw a car that had the windows fogged up and when I quietly approached I could see a person moving around quite a bit. Upon closer look I saw Kim and the college stud in the back seat her pants were off and she was riding his cock like a whore. I couldn't believe it. I could hear her moaning from 3 cars away obviously having her patented long and intense orgasm. He ended up pulling out of her used pussy and sucked him to orgasm drinking all his cum so as not to make a mess. He was very disappointed when he asked if he could see her again. She told him no because she was married and this was a one time deal.

It was a whole year before we did anything again. This time she admitted her own perversion and was all for it and ready for action. To make a longer story shorter. She ended up fucking the next guy we found in a swingers magazine on two different occasions . We rented a porno while I went to pick him up and for the next 4 hours we took turns fucking Kim's brains out making her dehydrated from lack of body fluids, her cum. This guy had a shorter cock but it was very thick. He was older that she wanted but enjoyed it incredibly as he banged her in every position and every hole possible stretching her pussy, mouth and ass farther than she had been stretched before by a real cock. He said he could set up some girls for me but I declined since Kim was allowing me to live my fantasy of watching. She ended up fucking this man on two different occasions. He couldn't believe his luck in finding a young willing girl to please as she disired.

She had a couple more encounters like when I brought home someone I worked with without telling her. He was 20 years old and had a steady girlfriend. Kim was on the internet talking about sex in a chat room. 15 minutes later the co-worker was between her spread legs fucking her hard and fast. This guy had a smaller than average cock so she could not resist him banging her in the ass. I went outside and watched through the bedroom window as he pummeled my wife in all 3 holes. I came back in so she could finish me off with her incredible oral skills. She gave him a ride home once after work and gave him another blowjob in the car before he got out of the car with his girlfriend inside waiting for him.

Over the next few years she had her pussy eaten by a self proclaimed male lesbian ( a guy who loves to eat pussy) in our front yard on his car hood at night while our kids were in the house. She innocently gave a friend a ride home and ended up getting fucked at his place. (I told him to go for it without her knowledge). And finally taken to a movie by a guy she talked to on the internet (not smart but it worked out). He touched her body in the theater then took him to his apartment and fucked her mouth, pussy and ass. When she was leaving she noticed a picture of his wife on the wall.

I still love her and protect her but we chose not to indulge anymore sexually with other men. These memories keep her and me hot and ready. She has developed a very wet pussy and can ejaculate when she orgasms. Yes!

She has mentioned a couple of times that she would never go down on a woman but was curious what a female tongue would feel like servicing her pussy. Huh. I wonder.

12