Good Girl Heidi

Story Info
She tries to be a good girl.
1.6k words
3.99
93.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Not you, Heidi.'

Last to leave, I halt in the doorway, your firm tone stopping me instantly.

'Come here. Close the door.'

'Yes, sir'. My voice trembles. I try so hard to be a good girl but I know I'm in trouble.

Obediently I shut the door and approach your desk. You watch me carefully, setting your features into grim disapproval. Your gaze lingers its way up my body from my white-socked calves, over my thighs to the hem of my too-short skirt, then following the buttons of my blouse to my breasts where my nipples peek through the thin fabric of my bra and blouse. I meet your eyes at last and blush, hanging my head, clasping my hands behind my back and standing up straight like a good girl even though it makes my breasts strain against the fabric of my too-tight blouse.

'Do you know why I called you back, Miss Presswood?'

'No, sir.' I dart you a quick glance and hang my head again. You only call me 'Miss Presswood' when I'm in bad trouble.

You stand up, taking the long wooden ruler from the desktopand move to stand behind me, slightly to one side. I turn my head to follow you, but you stop the movement by touching the tip of the ruler to my cheek, making me flinch. I face the front like a good girl, I hope.

'Face the front, Miss Presswood. Hands by your sides.' You stand very close to me and I tremble. My cunt is wet, aching; my thong damp. 'You are a disgrace, Miss Presswood. Your skirt is far too short for modesty, it should come to here.' You touch my thigh an inch above the back of my knee. 'Instead it is all the way up here.' you run your finger up my soft skin to meet the hem of my skirt. My legs nearly buckle and I have to bite my lip to stop from moaning. Your finger is about two inches from my sopping cunt. You move it a little higher and say, 'What have you to say about that.'

'Oh, sir,' I gasp. 'I'm very sorry, sir. It was all I had to wear today.'

'Was it, Miss Presswood?' You move your finger up and down, just a little so it brushes the seam of my underwear. You must feel the wetness. I give a little whimper. You remove your hand and take an audible breath through your nose. 'Were all your other skirts dirty, Miss Presswood?'

'Yes, sir,' I whisper.

'Then you must be a very dirty girl, Miss Presswood. Are you?'

'No, sir. I mean yes, sir.' Flustered I blush again.

'Let me be clear, Miss Presswood. Today you are dressed in a skirt that is far too short for decency and a blouse that is at least a size too small. I detect lipstick and rouge. And if i am not mistaken, perfume.' You take my hair in your hand and raise it to your nose. 'Perfumed shampoo and also perfume on your skin.' Still holding my hair, you smell the nape of my neck. I feel your breath on my skin. 'Frankly, Miss Presswood, you look like a common prostitute. Is that what you wanted?'

'No sir,' I can hardly speak.

'Do you know what prostitutes do, Miss Presswood?'

I try to shake my head and say i just want to be a good girl buy you're holdimng my hair quite firmly now. You use it to tug me round and pill my head up to look at you.

'Then it is time you learnt so that there will not be a repetition of this disgraceful exhibition. On your knees.'

I don't understand but you twist my hair and exert enough force to send me on my way to kneeling. Unbalancing slightly on your my down, I clutch your thighs for support. You let the ruler fall to the floor with a clatter that makes me start. But when you release my hair and unfasten your trousers, I freeze.

'Prostitutes, Miss Presswood, perform fellatio, amongst other things. Or in their parlance, suck cock. You, Miss Presswood, are going to suck my penis like a cock-hungry little slut, and once you have learnt to perform that task to my satisfaction, we shall turn to the rest of your punishment. Listen carefully. You will take down my shorts and use your mouth and tongue on my penis and testicles. You may kiss and lick at first but quite quickly you will take the tip in your mouth and suck. While you are doing this, you will moan with pleasure -- I like my whores to sound appreciative. Do you understand?'

I nod. I don't know what to say. All I want is to be your good girl. You slap my face. Tears well.

'Yes, sir,' I mumble, not taking your eyes from the bulge of your throbbing penis trapped within your cotton shorts.

'Good girl.' The welling tears subside and I smile as joy floods through my body. 'Be a good girl, Heidi and suck me.'

'Yes, sir.' i reach for the band of your shorts. As I start to pull them down, you put my hands over yours and stop me. I don't know what I'm meant to do differently and look at you half-fearful, half-wondering.

'Beg, Heidi,' you say. 'Beg for my big penis like the cock-hungry little slut you are.

I beg. Somehow I know just what you want me to say.

'Please, sir, oh please sir, please let me suck your cock.' I nuzzle it through the fabric - it's so firm and big! 'Please, sir. Please. I need to suck your cock, sir. Please. like the little slut I am. I want it.' I kiss it through the cotton. 'I need my mouth filled with hard cock, sir.'

You release my hands and I tear down your shorts. Your penis is free and rampant. It seems so huge! I clasp it in both hands and moan. Then look straight up at you.

'Please, sir,' I say very calm and serious. 'Please may I suck this magnificent penis. I promise to be such a good girl.'

You nod and I suck, making little whimpers of satisfaction when you begin to thrust. I shift my hands to my backside -- so muscley!. You begin to fuck my face in earnest.i take as much of you as I can in my eager mouth, using my agile tongue on your head and shaft. When you come, it feels like a fountain gushing into my mouth, down my throat. It tastes salty and sweet. I drink it all and don't stop licking until your penis is clean.

'Thankyou, sir,' I say. 'I hope I have been a good girl.'

'Yes, Heidi,' you say. 'A very good girl.' You tug me to my feet by my hair, but quite gently and you smile indulgently as I you beam up at you. I am your good girl!. You slide your hand under my dress onto my rump. I freeze.

'What's this?' you say. I feeling the warmth of your strong hand cupping my round buttock. 'Are you wearing a thong, Miss Presswood?'

'Yes, sir.'

Then you must bend over the desk, Miss Presswood, and prepare to be punished.

I bend, pressing my upper body against the polished mahogany. You take down my skirt and thong in one smooth motion, exposing my plump little arse and smooth-shaven cunt. I feel the head of your hard penis against the lips of my wet cunt.

'This will be a most severe punishment, Miss Presswood,' You thrust your penis straight into me, all the way. You are hot and hard and you fill my tight cunt. You lean forward to whisper in my ear, 'You have a very tight little cunt, Miss Presswood. Such a pretty little cunt.' You withdraw -- so cruel! -- then slam into me again. 'So very tight and wet.' And I moan as you fuck me with long, brutal strokes. 'Are you sorry, Miss Presswood?' You gasp as you fill you with your full length again. I try to answer like a good girl but all that comes is moans and whimpers so I nod as best I can.

I feel your hard stomach against my taut young arse. You reach underneath me and tear open my blouse, scooping my breasts from my skimpy bra and fondle them. As you brush the nipples, I come explosively, my cunt spasms again and again on your hard penis and I shriek. As I subside, you pull out, still erect. I moan and beg, cry out with alarm as you return, pressing your penis to my anus.

'No, sir, please, sir. Please fuck me in my cunt sir --' My pleas are cut short, turn into a little scream as you force into me. It hurts! You put your hands on my wrists, holding me down. I'm helpless and squirm beneath you on the desk, grinding my arse against you. Three strokes and I feel you flood me with your come.

Once you have recovered, you withdraw and I quickly kneel like a good girl and clean you again with my mouth and tongue. Your penis stiffens again and you allow me to suck you to a third orgasm.

'That will do for today, I think, Heidi.' You say after my tongue has removed the last traces of semen for the third time. But understand that I shall be keeping a close eye on you and will not hesitate to punish any further infractions even more severely.'

'Thankyou, sir,' I say. thankyou for teaching me to be a good girl again.' You watch as I dress and leave, holding the door for me. A girl in the corridor outside catches your notice.

'Miss Di Ruffia! A word with you please.'

I pout! I was your good girl! But I don't say anything or look round. You never play favourites.