Good Girl No More

Story Info
Once a slut always a slut.
9.1k words
4.14
133.5k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the story of "Good Girl Gone Better". I'm not a professional writer and have no ambition to be so please be gentle. Sorry for any grammar errors. Just smile and keep reading.

If you don't like wife seduction stories or dominance. Feel free to move on.

She did it! Or more accurately we did it. My wife reluctantly went down the road of no return. She is now a total slut! I encouraged her to be the slut she is today because of my own personal needs of perverse pleasure I derived from seeing people fuck in front of me. I figured my wife would be the best to watch since I lusted after her the most. Kim is a petite woman that married the only man she allowed to penetrate her young innocent body, me. She wanted her body penetrated so badly but wished to stay a virgin until her wedding night, so she presented her fine ass to me during a date one evening when parked in seclusion. Getting to fuck a girl and cum in her virgin ass is an experience I will remember for the rest of my life. Kim's pussy stayed devoid of cock until only a few months before we married. That was then, now she admits to being a sex toy and fuck slut to nearly anyone who desires her succulent charms. I have allowed and helped many men seduced Kim over the years. I brought them home to fuck her and she's had many, many loads of cum pumped deep into her orifices while moaning and begging for more. She just can't help it. Her personality just wouldn't allow her to cause a scene or hurt anyones feelings by rejecting them. Even if the price was getting sperm pumped between her legs.

Read the true account of Kim being seduced for the first time by me and friends in "Good Girl Gone Better" for the whole torrid seduction and remember to vote high.

Don't get me wrong I love my wife more now than ever and she loves me unconditionally. That said, my fantasy for years has always been to watch her having sex with others while I watch. She has let strangers have their way with her young looking petite body using her for their own lustful desires. My wife has succumbed to men's lust of using her as a fuck toy and she loves it when it happens. Kim has always been a submissive woman who deep inside yearns to be taken sexually. Rememer this when you think she is being an unwilling participant. She has her own kinks as well. It's something inside of her that succumbs to a man's touch even though she knows it's wrong for a wife and mother to do so. She always says no in the beginning and begs never again afterwords but during the torrid act she turns into a wanton slut rolling her eyes into the back of her head while climaxing in orgasm after orgasm while cocks, fingers and tongues eat, lick, suck, penetrate and pound her sweet not so innocent body.

She's been with guys 10 years younger and men 10 years older. She's been fucked in the throat until made to swallow the full load of cum right after he pulls out of her snatch, tasting her own juices mingling with his. She's been fucked in her pussy and ass and triple penetrated with a cock in her mouth, ass and cunt while getting filled with loads of cum at the same time and always begging for more during the affair.

To her a cock is a cock and she loves them all. To her size does matter. The small ones for her ass, the big ones for her pussy. It takes her a whole month to finally realize what she did was morally wrong while her hormones return to normal. All the while I'm reaping the benefits of her insatiable lust for another six months or so. She has learned to relax enough now that she can squirt when stimulated correctly. Just keep a lot of towels around.

I always loved watching sex in movies and porn but always knew that the actresses if you want to call them that had other things on their minds other than getting impaled again and again by a big cock that barely fits into their holes. If you look closely the cocks are not even wet from the sluts pussy, thats because she's not even turned on. Are they hot looking? Of course. Thats their job.

I love to watch the true excitement and lust of real people going at it in real life like it should be with no pauses to take pictures or to wipe her privates with a baby wipe.

I finally did get my way when I watched Kim get seduced and fucked hard by friends and strangers. (read the other story)

The only thing that Kim had not done was taste another woman. Although she did end up sucking cock of another guy that had just come home from having sex with his girlfriend. A lover was allowed to take Kim to his place after a session of hot sex between the two so he could continue to have his way with her. His stunned room mate brother came home to find her naked in their kitchen. He had his girls pussy taste on his dick when big brother told her to suck his cock so he could join in. She did say years earlier in the heat of the moment that she would let a woman go down on her if the chance arose but would never eat a pussy. So having a taste was key to our success.

But of course thats not all I wanted to see. I wanted Kim to submit to a girl. Letting her eat her pussy for as long as it took to make her orgasm. To lick her cunt deep and long until she came and came so hard that she would do ANYTHING to get touched by anybody anywhere on her hot tender body. I wanted her eyes to roll into the top of her head while pulling another females face deeper into her wet pussy not releasing her until she was good and finished with her very wet orgasms.

In came Katie, the new wife of Danny, one of the men that actually fucked Kim in the first story. The man I am referring to is a former co-worker that I brought over so he could sample Kim's incredible oral skills. She was having cyber sex with a total stranger while playing with herself when we arrived. She knew he was coming over and agreed ONLY to giving a blowjob. At the time Kim's kink was rubbing cum into her nipples with cock. She agreed to letting him cum on her tits so she could rub his sperm into her succulent breasts and tender nipples. I was told that she would agree only to taking her shirt and bra off so he could cum on her chest but her pants had to stay on! But within a short period of time, Danny was between her spread legs penetrating her vagina with his freshly sucked cock fucking away at her open and naked body. She got laid by him several times after that encounter and she enjoyed many loads of his cum deposited straight into her mouth, onto her tongue and down her throat along with many creampies mostly in her ass but also inside her pussy. He had a smaller dick with large balls that spewed huge loads of jizz that turned her on to the point of being eager to swallow. I don't recall her ever rubbing his cum into her nipples. I doubt it ever escaped her sucking mouth.

Everyone else around us all thought she was the perfect wife and mother. So innocent and pure that the even the thought of her having sexual thoughts would never have even been conceived. She would go to church Sunday morning having just been gangbanged the night before.

The fact was that most of the time when Kim was being fucking by Danny. His girlfriend at the time was usually waiting for him somewhere not knowing that her boyfriend was dipping into a married woman's tunnel. A few times she was just 20 feet away in the house while Kim was milking his cock with her incredible mouth literally drinking from the manhood of another. Kim loved the idea that he shaved his balls so she could take them into her mouth and soak them with her hot tongue. She loved that he was the size that she could deepthroat or bend over and present her ass which she often did.

Girlfriend Katie was another petite girl with small tits and a small compact muscular ass. She was good in the sack but being only 19 lacked Kim's experience.

After fucking my wife. Danny eventually had the nerve to actually tell his girlfriend that he was having sex with a married woman and that it was only for the sex and experience of it. He liked the idea of my sharing Kim with others and was wanting to bring up the subject of swapping and his fetish for group sex.

Katie was pissed at first. She went a bit overboard to get back at him, letting her male cousin and female cousin have a 3-way with her without him being present. She went out and got herself fucked and eaten just to spite Danny. Cousin or not, I'm sure the guy was just happy to get some pussy much less two at the same time.

Danny informed me that he told Katie about us but was not willing to give up a good thing. As long as I was okay with him having sex with my wife he wasn't going to stop. He continued to come back more and more for my girls mouth and body until Kim put a stop to it, telling him that it was about time he got serious with his relationship with his own girl. But of course she waited to tell him until after he pumped her full of his cum in all three holes in one night. Oh to be that young again.

Katie eventually found out that the pussy taste on his cock was of my sweet wife's. She knew of at least two separate occasions that she had licked the mixture of Kim's juices and his cum off his dick without her realizing. Kim never new that Katie had found this out until...

Several years later after Kim and I decided to settle down, Danny called. He wanted to meet to get caught up on current events. We met at his place where he told me the whole story about him and Katie and what had transpired the previous few years. Danny told me how he had also succeeded in convincing his wife to take other lovers as long as he was the one who controlled the situation. (sidenote: do we really believe the girls are seduced by us or are they just happy to be sexually free?) Unlike me and Kim he shared in the fruits of other women separately while at the same time setting up dates for Katie to spread her legs for other men. One night about six months ago two guys were tag teaming her and having her suck her own juices off their wet cocks. She mentioned to Danny that she was curious about the taste of a woman first hand. Unlike Kim, Katie was a willing participant in the affairs. She was suggesting to him that he set up a lesbian encounter for her so she could go down on a beautiful woman and feel her lips touch and taste another girls pussy. After her cousin encounter she never engaged in any sex directly with another woman but the more she tasted different pussy off of Danny's cock the more she was willing to try the real thing. He would come home after fucking some woman only to have Katie waiting to suck the sluts juice off his dick. I say the women were sluts because most of them were also married and the husbands usually didn't know what Danny was doing with their wife. Katie herself was usually the one introducing the women to him. Danny got a liking for married women after Kim and couldn't get enough. Married women are much more open and willing to do things that they wouldn't usually do even with their own husbands.

Danny told me that he wanted Katie to lick some pussy and since Kim's flavor was her first, he wanted to know if I was game to making it happen. I of course told him to set it up.

Danny finally asked Katie if she remembered her first pussy she tasted from his dick. He asked if she would be willing to let a married woman be her second lesbian encounter and asked if Kim could be that person. Katie had seen Kim and of course new that it was her that was screwing around with her then boyfriend but Kim had never met Katie. She smiled and said yes, admitting that it turned her on knowing that Kim did not know who Katie was.

The problem was again getting Kim to open up to the idea of her having sex with yet another. We decided on the more direct approach. Since we figured she was an easy lay anyway we set it up. We figured once a slut always a slut.

When the time was right and Kim was turned on by me being buried inside her snatch. I mentioned that Danny had called and wanted to get together with both of us so he could show off his wife. I asked her if she remembered when she was getting fucked by Danny that he had a girlfriend? I informed Kim that he had married the girl. While thrusting into her from behind I reminded her that Danny back then was having Katie suck Kim's juice off his dick after they fucked.

I could tell that Kim was remembering the times when Danny had finished fucking her, he would go to his girlfriend right after and have sex with her.

Kim did know that she was helping him cheat on his girlfriend with her body just so he could get more pussy on the side. Kim also has real skills in the oral department and he didn't want to give her mouth up.

Katie was no slacker either. A sexy blonde with just fuck me eyes and a strong sexual appetite. She was as hot as they come with lips to lust after.

Kim was by no means innocent either. She enjoyed every thrusting, gulping minute of his affair. But even at the time, Kim was tormented by the idea that she could be the cause of a break up.

Every time Danny would come over or she would see him, her common sense mind would close down and her sensual submissive side would open wide. Eventually her legs would follow.

One time when Danny and Katie had a date, Danny had the nerve to tell her that he needed to pick something up at my house. He asked her to stay in the car so he could run up to get it. He came into the house saying that he only had five minutes and wanted to last longer that night with Katie. I knew he was coming and told her to help him out. Kim fell to the her knees by a window and proceeded to suck his cock until he shot another sticky load down her throat. He thanked her, zipped up and ran out the door.

After telling Kim about Danny's call. She was very unsure of my objective. I lied telling her that Katie did not know anything about their sexual escapades therefore did not know it was her pussy she had tasted.

I had told Kim years ago that Danny had been sharing their mixture of sexual juices with his girlfriend after they fucked. She also knew about Katie's lesbian affair with her cousin.

My goal telling this was more to get sex on her mind and making her sexually nervous. The date was set for Saturday night.

She was a basket case for the next few days and I'm sure her affair with Danny never left her mind. Kim was scared that her slutty side would come out again if she saw him so she told me that this had better not be a trick to let someone get into her pants because she was done with that lifestyle.

The night before they came over I had two fingers inside Kim when I flat out told her that Danny had fantasized about Katie being with another woman again so he could watch her taste another pussy while he got behind her and fucked her pussy pushing her face into that girls box.

I looked into Kim's eyes and told her that it would be so hot watching Katie go down on her while we watched.

Kim looked shocked and asked what I meant. The conversation didn't go very far since I was about to give her a very wet squirting orgasm. For some reason she didn't bring the subject up afterwords and neither did I.

When they arrived Saturday you could cut the tension with a knife. Danny walked up to Kim giving her a full body hug while kissing her on the cheek. Katie shook her hand and told her that Danny had talked about her so much when they were dating which made Kim all of a sudden look white as a sheet. She probably wondered if Katie knew that Kim was Danny's fuck toy a few years back.

The conversation was pretty normal up until an hour later while we were showing the two around the outside property. Kim had relaxed and went inside to get a drink. Danny followed saying that he was thirsty also.

Once inside Danny told her that it was good to see her again and missed their time together. He asked if she missed it also. If Kim was nervous before, this certainly didn't help. She was still hoping this was all a prank. Her mind was all mixed up and didn't answer so he walked up giving her a kiss on her lips slipping his tongue inside her mouth making Kim's knees buckle. She didn't know what to do but came to her senses in time pushing her hand on his chest telling him that they were both married so there was no way anything like that was going to happen.

Danny let her go saying that he missed the feel of her lips and just wanted to experience them again. He told her that it would be a shame not to feel them wrapped around his cock again after so much time. He said that Katie developed into quite a cock sucker herself but there was no replacing having a woman that is married to another man in front of you on her knees willingly sucking your cock. Kim didn't say a word but was shocked and wet at the same time. The drink in her hand was now shaking.

Outside Katie had ideas of her own. She told me that I had a hot wife and that she would love to get with her later.

She said that Danny told her everything about our relationship saying that she always wanted to meet the woman that Danny had been sleeping with back then. I told her that they did very little sleeping when they were together. Katie laughed asking if I thought Kim would be interested in visiting her wild side tonight with Danny and her? I certainly hoped so.

She asked me why I had not been with other women while my wife was whoring around fucking other girls men. So, Katie thought my wife was a whore after all. She sounded a little bitter but I couldn't exactly defend the statement. My wife had been with so many other men sexually since she married. A couple men had, after all, paid for her services. I told her that I was a voyeur and my wish was to watch Kim in the heat of passion and that I was satisfied with our relationship.

Katie said that I was sweet but it was a shame that I didn't get some pussy of my own. Now it was me who was shocked.

She took my hand walking around the corner of the house so we couldn't be seen by the other two. She looked into my eyes while undoing her shirt to her waist asking if I saw anything I wanted. I didn't say a word but knew what needed to happen. With her shirt open I could see her sexy tan line on her silky tits just above her lacy bra. She told me that we only had 5 minutes so we'd better hurry.

Remembering the time that Danny only had "five minutes" I told her that "I guess he really did tell you everything". She proceeded to drop to her knees and take down my pants. stroking my now hard cock while telling me what I already knew. That I had a pretty well built sex toy and that she intended to use it just like Danny had used my wife.

I asked her if her skills were as good as Kim's. She just smiled and took my cock into her mouth and started sucking like a starving woman. I was in heaven as this good looking fox knelt in front of me and sucked my cock, obviously wanting to work it to the finish. I reached into her bra rubbing her fine breasts and gently pinching her hard nipples while she brought me to the brink of no return. Five minutes wasn't going to be a problem.

At that moment I understood why Danny loved blow jobs from Kim so much. It feels different when someone else's wife has her lips wrapped around your cock. She just kept sucking and stroking until I told her I was going to cum. She pulled out and told me that it would only be fair if she swallowed my load since Kim was getting a drink of her own. With that she stuffed as much cock as she could down her throat while my cum blasted into her mouth forcing her to swallow every spurt. She licked up the last drop and I told her we had better get into the open. She informed me that we shouldn't rush since Kim was likely doing the same thing if she is the slut that Danny portrayed.

I guess I should've known that Danny was trying to seduce Kim while inside the house. I guess Kim really was getting a drink.