Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah…yeah…"

Once again, he thrust too hard, and Trisha couldn't take it anymore. She wrenched her head away from his grip, his cock sliding out of her lips with a loud smack, and lowered her head as she was overtaken by a fit of coughs and gags. A stream of drool dribbled onto the floor.

"Mmm…that's it, Trisha…gag on my cock."

Finally, as she struggled for breath, the cheerleader looked back up, her eyes teary and red, her lips and chin covered by a thick coat of slobber, her cheeks flushed. Her voice was soft as she looked up at him with puppy dog eyes, one hand still on his rock-hard meat.

"Mr. Braun…Joe…please…won't you give me an A for this test?"

Mr. Braun nodded without even pausing. "Yeah, yeah no problem Trisha…just take me back in your mouth…ooh yeah…"

Trisha nodded, and wiped her eyes with the back of her sleeve. She slipped the tip of his dick back into her drool-coated lips, letting his hand firmly shove her down on it. She had gotten what she wanted: an A. Now she just had to finish him off. For some reason, that thought seemed to relax her. Her body had been extremely tense, she realized, her adrenaline raging, her heart pumping. Every second, she had been afraid that something would go wrong, but now…he had promised her an A. She had gotten what she needed from him.

Mr. Braun had both hands on the back of her head now, guiding her in, gently thrusting with his hips. Trisha kept gasping and slurping, trying her best to keep up with Mr. Braun's massive, pistoning tool. She gagged several more times, her eyes teary, her chest heaving as she struggled to catch her breath after each gag, her mouth stuffed with his dick the entire time. Saliva poured out of her lips, puddling on the floor. But Mr. Braun didn't let her stop, and Trisha didn't resist. Back and forth, she plunged her lips down his shaft. The cheerleader moaned, muffled and soft, locking her lips around him and letting them slide against his slick, throbbing flesh.

"Oooh, yeah…shove it down your throat, baby, shove it down."

Trisha's wet eyes were closed as he slid into her, but a few moments later, she opened them in shock. His dick was deep in her throat, far down, mashed against her tongue and her lips…and she wasn't choking! She was deepthroating him! Trisha felt like cheering, but since she couldn't, she placed her hands on Mr. Braun's exposed thighs instead, and began to rock her head back and forth, bobbing enthusiastically, feeling his shaft slide deep into her mouth.

"Holy shit…yeah Trisha…that's it…"

A few more times, the cheerleader gagged, but she was quickly getting the hang of it. It was a matter of relaxing her throat; she had to open it up and let the cock slide gently down rather than clenching it closed and trying to force it in. Slowly, she rocked her head against his hips, taking him in, deeper and deeper, moaning softly with the effort, her drool dribbling out of her lips and running down his shaft onto his balls. Trisha looked up at Mr. Braun, watching his flushed, clenched face, and couldn't help but feel a small thrill at how she was affecting him. He's in my control, she realized. I did this to him…I made him into this crazy, sweaty animal. Spurred on by the thought, she increased her rocking, jamming her face into his crotch, gripping his thighs as she plunged, watching his body tense as his dick slithered back and forth against her wet, tender lips. She slurped and gulped at his meat, delighted at the fact that she was no longer choking on him.

"Oh…oh, holy shit…" Mr. Braun's breathing was hoarse now, his entire body was tense. Trisha realized what was about to happen, and she kept up her eager bobbing, clamping down on his cock with her lips and her tongue, sucking gently. Her hands began to pull him forward, guiding his thighs towards her, letting him slide into her mouth and shimmy down her throat.

"Oh…oh shit! Oh fucking shit!" Like a crazed animal, Mr. Braun grabbed fistfuls of Trisha's hair in both of his hands. The cheerleader let out a muffled squeal of terror as he suddenly began to pound into her with vicious thrusts, using her mouth like a cunt, fucking her hard. Her gag reflex came back with a vengeance, and the cheerleader choked and heaved, tears streaming down her eyes, her cheeks stuffed and flushed and red. She moaned and whimpered in protest, but Mr. Braun didn't even hear her.

"Oh…oh fuck…oh holy shit!" Mr. Braun bucked his hips into her face, shoving his throbbing rod down her swollen throat. His hands wrenched her head back and forth, making her head spin and her hair helplessly flop in the air. She gurgled and coughed, drool spilling out of her lips. Desperately, she tried to push him off, but he was too strong. He kept plowing into her, hard and fast, choking her with his cock. I can't breathe…she thought frantically. Oh God, I can't breathe…

"FUUUCK!" Mr. Braun growled, and he yanked Trisha's head backwards, prompting another yelp of fright from the cheerleader. She was forced to look up at him, and she saw that he was frantically stroking his dick with one hand, while his other one was tightly buried in her hair, tugging her head backwards.

"Open your mouth, Trisha…" he panted. "Open your mouth…" Gasping and sputtering for breath, the cheerleader obeyed, parting her tired lips for him, staring up at his throbbing rod. Mr. Braun let out a loud groan and aimed, and then his cum spewed forth.

Trisha felt the streams shoot into her mouth, impacting against her tongue and the insides of her cheeks, sliding down her throat, thick and gooey. His cock spasmed and twitched as it continued to spurt, load after warm load of white semen, deep into her mouth. Trisha wasn't prepared, and the cheerleader gagged on his cum, coughing as it slipped into her unwilling throat. She frantically swallowed it, and she could feel the hot seed slithering down her gullet. Mr. Braun's cum dribbled out of his dick, plopping onto her tongue and her lips. The cheerleader swallowed again. Finally, his groans died down. He leaned back into his chair, panting for breath. Trisha leaned forward and took the tip of his dick, glistening with his seed, into her mouth. Her teacher let out a ragged moan as she sucked gently, feeling his juices slide over her tongue. She leaned back, swishing the cum in her mouth, curiously letting it linger on her taste buds. Cum was supposed to taste bad, wasn't it? That's what all the girls always complained about, they said it was the worst part of giving a blowjob. Hmm, Trisha thought as she swallowed a third time. Actually…I kinda like it. It tasted good to her – mostly salty but also slightly sweet, a rich, completely unique taste.

Mr. Braun wiped his brow. "That's a good girl, Trisha. You've done a fantastic job on your extra credit."

At the sound of his voice, a wave of mortification and shame swept over the cheerleader, and she finally realized what she had just done. I just…I just gave a teacher a blowjob. Even worse, she had done it all just to get a good grade. Her anxieties came back, now, flooding her brain. I seduced him. I talked dirty to him, like a slut. And worst of all…I enjoyed his cum! I can't believe it! This isn't me! I'm a good girl…right?

Even with her mind racing, Trisha was careful to keep up the act. She confidently stood up, wiping her mouth, smiling down at him as he panted. "Thank you so much Mr. Braun. So do you think I'll get an A?"

Her teacher nodded wearily. "An A+, Trisha. Let me know if you ever want to do any extra credit again."

No way! Never again! The words screamed through the cheerleader's head, but she just smiled, winked at him, and nodded.

12