Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 08

Story Info
Britney gives Trisha some hands-on training.
7.8k words
4.69
174.1k
48

Part 8 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All characters are over 18***

The weekend flashed by in a blur, and Trisha and Britney spent every minute possible together. For some reason, when Trisha wasn't around her other friends, all the things about Britney that she disapproved of didn't matter anymore.Sure...she's a little over the top...but really, she's just comfortable with who she is. It was amazing how at ease Trisha felt around the head cheerleader. And yet, when Monday came, she felt more uneasy than ever.What will my friends think if I tell them I spent the weekend with Britney? Should I keep it a secret? What will Britney think if I do?

"Hey, Trisha." It was just before the last class of the day, and Mandy was running to catch up to her in the hall. "I called you on Saturday night. Where were you?"

"Oh..." The cheerleader did her best to give a casual shrug. "Sorry, Mandy, I was busy."

"Oh. That's okay. Hey, what do you..."

"Trisha?"

The two girls turned around. Britney was walking straight towards them, her long, curly blonde hair draped down her shoulders and her back. Her high-heeled boots were laced up to the knee, framing her long, slender legs. The head cheerleader's tank-top had once been a normal blouse, but Britney had modified it, cutting a slit near the top so that her tits popped out, halfway visible, dancing in her bra as she strode towards them. Her ass was barely covered by a tight, red miniskirt.

Trisha could already feel Mandy's disposition grow cold and her expression turn icy as the head cheerleader approached them. All her friends were good girls, and they were so disapproving of Britney.Oh no...She took a deep breath.

"Hey, Trish...I wanted to show you something this afternoon. It's a really great store, downtown. You interested?"

As soon as Britney spoke, Mandy turned to face Trisha, looking both confused and a little hurt. Trisha shifted uneasily on her feet.I want to say yes, but...Mandy would disapprove of me.In her head, she chided herself for being so concerned with everyone's opinions.Why do I have to care so much what all my friends think? If I want to be friends with Britney, then I'll do it!She braced herself, then smiled up at the head cheerleader.

"Sure, Britney. I'll see you after school."

Mandy's face changed immediately; her jaw dropped, and she stared at Trisha in shock. The head cheerleader smiled slightly and nodded. "Okay...see you after school." She walked up, leaving Trisha and Mandy standing alone in the hall in silence.

Trisha timidly turned to face her friend, wincing at the shock still etched in Mandy's face. Finally, her friend spoke. "You...um...you're...you're friends with Britney?" She couldn't seem to will herself to say it.

Trisha stared glumly at her feet. She hated Mandy's disapproval, but she also hated the thought of trying to hide her friendship with the head cheerleader. "U-um...well...I guess so..."

"When did that happen?" Now Mandy was starting to sound a little angry.

"I...well...it just..."

BRRRRRRING!!!!

It was the school bell. Trisha was both relieved and unhappy that it rang; on the one hand, it had saved her from explaining everything to Mandy. On the other hand, now she had to leave her friend standing in the hall, looking shocked, confused, and hurt.

"I...I'm sorry, Mandy! I'll call you tonight!" she said over her shoulder, hurrying away to her class.

As soon as she reached her classroom, she picked a desk in the back and flopped into it, her feet dangling off the chair. The petite cheerleader slowly arranged her lacy white skirt on her legs; she didn't usually wear miniskirts, but her weekend with Britney had made her a little braver. It wasn't quite the skin-tight minis that Britney wore, but it was short and cute, made of lacy white frills that stopped near the tops of her thighs. The blouse she wore was brave for her too; the V-neck plunged lower than she normally wore, revealing just a teasing peak of her 32C breasts, perky and ample in contrast to her slight, slender frame.

She couldn't lie to herself either; as she had examined her outfit that morning in the mirror, she couldn't help but admire her reflection; her miniskirt showing off her bare legs, her blouse accentuating the curves of her firm chest and her tiny waist.This is what I like about hanging out with Britney...the way it makes me feel! If only I could make Mandy understand that...Trisha slunk down in her chair and wondered where Britney was taking her today.

***

Less than half an hour after the final bell rang, Britney's car was pulling up to a dingy old store, tucked in the corner of a strip mall. Trisha was in the passenger seat, still a little glum.

"So I guess your friend Mandy doesn't like me very much, huh?"

"Oh..." Trisha blushed a little bit. "Umm...it's not that she doesn't like you...it's just..."

Britney cut her off. "Don't worry, Trish. Trust me, I'm used to girls not liking me. Comes with the territory, ya know?" She grinned as she got out of the car, and Trisha did the same.

"Yeah...okay. Still...I'm sorry."

"Like I said, don't worry. Cute skirt, by the way." Britney smirked as she watched the petite cheerleader carefully tug it down, making sure it covered her ass.

"Thanks. So...what is this place?"

"Well," a sly grin crept across the head cheerleader's face. "You were telling me over the weekend that you were thinking maybe I was right...how you maybe really were a slut. And you wanted to explore it a little more?"

"Um...I guess..." Trisha shifted a bit on her feet. She still had a little trouble hearing the word "slut" applied to her; she couldn't admit it outright the way Britney could.

"So I thought maybe I'd help you a little bit."

The cheerleader glanced up at Britney's words.Uh oh.The grin on Britney's face was starting to worry Trisha.What's she going to make me do?She laughed nervously. "Umm...Britney...what's going on...?"

"Relax, hun. You'll see." The head cheerleader swung open the door. A sign in the window said: "OPEN: You must be 18 and older to enter." The sign just below said: "XXX! Hottest material around! Books, Magazines, and More!"It's an adult bookstore. Britney's taking me into an adult bookstore...Her heart pounding, the cheerleader slowly followed her friend into the store.Uh oh...

The store was small and cramped with aisles of books, but there were a surprising number of people inside. Britney gestured Trisha to follow her.

"Umm...are you going to get me a dirty book, Britney? Cause I mostly just rely on my imagination for...you know."

Britney laughed. "Don't worry. I just want to show you something in the back."

As she followed the class slut, threading through the shelves, Trisha glanced at the rows of books; covers with naked, ecstatic women and muscular, hulking men. She paused for a moment in front of a magazine rack, where a girl in a cheerleader's outfit was on her knees, half a dozen cocks hanging in front of her, her entire grinning face and huge chest plastered with sticky white streaks. A caption in big red letters read:SLUTTY NICOLE'S PHOTOSHOOT! DRENCHED IN CUM!Trisha stared at the picture for a moment before blushing and hurrying on, her miniskirt swishing as she caught up with Britney.

The head cheerleader walked into the back, past the bathrooms, and gestured Trisha into an unlabeled door at the end of the hallway. The two girls walked in, and Britney shut the door. Trisha looked around, confused. The room was completely devoid of furniture or even a bookshelf, but it was surprisingly well-lit. The walls were blank too, the paint peeling, except for a massive mirror, which stretched across the top half of one wall. Just below it was a row of four round holes, each only a few inches wide.Weird. They must be for electrical chords or...something.

"Umm...what did you want to show me?"

"Oh, you know." Britney gave a vague shrug. "Just wanted you to check out this room." She had a strange grin on her face, and as Trisha glanced around, she heard a door creak open out in the hallway, and footsteps that seemed just on the other side of the wall. And she didn't miss Britney's grin grow wider at the sound.

"Britney...what's going on?"

The head cheerleader shrugged again. "Nothing, Trish. It's no big deal. Just...you know...get comfortable. Make yourself at home."

Britney dropped her purse in the corner and then walked to the center of the room, her boots clicking. And then, out of nowhere, Britney tossed her head, throwing her blonde curls forward and then back. She ran her hands sensually through her hair, and then bent over, her ass facing the mirror. Her cheerleaders' flexibility showed at once; Britney easily touched her toes, and Trisha watched as the class slut's miniskirt slid up her ass, revealing a black, lacy thong and the generous lobes of her ass. Britney stayed bent over for just a second, and then straightened, stretching towards the sky, arching her back and thrusting her massive chest forward. Trisha could only stare in silence, completely confused.

'Britney...what...what the heck's going on?" As she spoke, she suddenly heard more noises, coming from the wall; almost like rustling, or people moving.

"Just stretching. Come on, join me!" Britney bent down and touched her toes, then straightened and stretched one more; her miniskirt was now ridden halfway up her ass. Exasperated, Trisha walked up to Britney, stopping right in front of her. She looked up at her friend's face– Britney was several inches taller than the petite cheerleader, and the boots only made her even taller – and demanded: "Britney! Tell me what's going on!"

The head cheerleader leaned down, grinning, and whispered in Trisha's ear: "What do you think those holes are for, Trisha?"

The cheerleader glanced over Britney's shoulder. There were four of them, spaced about a foot apart, in a row. "I...I don't know..."

"Think, hun. What would fit just perfectly in one of those holes?"

Trisha paused for a moment, staring, confused. She looked back up at Britney and saw her grin, and then she gasped.No way! It couldn't be!"Britney!"

The head cheerleader laughed at Trisha's shock. "It's a one-way mirror, sweetie," she whispered. "Everyone in the store knows what these rooms are for. As soon as we walked in back, I guarantee ya, every single guy ran into the room on the other side of that wall to watch us. And maybe more." She winked, then straightened up again, gasped her own tank top, and ripped it off in a single motion, tossing it in the corner. Her boobs sprung out, round and huge, in their black, lacy bra.

Trisha blushed fiercely as she watched Britney strip. "Britney! This is...this is weird! I'm not doing this!"

The head cheerleader gave Trisha an exasperated look. "Jesus, Trisha! You're willing to blow two cops but you can't dance for a few lonely men? How selfish of you!" She laughed.

"Well...I..."That was different. This is so...so...well...Trisha suddenly realized that she couldn't explain why it was different, even just to herself.

"Come on, Trish! You told me how much fun it was to be a slut! You said you loved how they couldn't get enough of you! So, now, every single one of those guys in the next room are waiting and praying that you'll get your pretty little butt out of that miniskirt! What do you think of that?"

Trisha paused, watching as Britney twirled around on the spot, thrusting her chest at the mirror and licking her lips. Itwasthe exact same as the policemen last week, who had gaped and goggled at her as she sucked their cocks, who had run their hands over her body like she was some kind of idol.That night was so thrilling...and this...well...Maybe it was just that this was so direct; Britney walking in here just to strip, the men in the other room just to watch her. But even if it was strange, it was kind of empowering, in a funny sort of way, to think that a bunch of guys were in the next room, admiring her, wanting her, maybe even jerking off to her.That was what I heard...they really all ran into the other room just to watch us?

Out of nowhere, she suddenly wished she had worn high heels to go along with her skirt.I would have been even sexier...no! This is weird! They're just...watching me! That's so...so...But she didn't know what it was. She glanced over her shoulder at the holes in the wall, at the mirror, musing silently. Britney was running her hands over her body, ever-so-slowly pulling the cups of her bra off of her double-D tits.It's...so dirty!Her body flushed at the thought of it.

"Well, Trisha?" Now, Britney's bra was in the corner too, and she was playing with her tits, squeezing and groping them in front of the mirror.

"I...um..."

"What...still think there's something wrong with a slut?"

Maybe...I don't know...Slowly, timidly, the cheerleader leaned her petite body forward, standing on her tip-toes and letting her miniskirt ride up to reveal a peek of her ass in the one-way mirror. She did it only for a moment; the next second, she flopped back down, too embarrassed and self-conscious to continue.

Britney laughed. "Come on, girl! You gotta give them a little more than that!"

Trisha glanced nervously at her friend. The cheerleader couldn't deny it; part of her wanted to give a show, just like Britney, but...this is so weird!Still, she tried again, bending forward and slightly spreading her legs. She uneasily began to run her hands up and down her legs, finally easing them up her thighs and riding up her skirt, revealing her cotton pink panties.

"Yeah, hun! That's the spirit." The head cheerleader laughed, standing topless next to Trisha and admiring her. But Britney could tell that Trisha was still nervous, so she raised her head and called out to the wall: "What do you think, boys? You approve?"

Trisha jumped in shock as she heard a patter of muffled voices from the other room, some thick and loud, others quiet.

"Yeah...yeah..."

"Nice ass!"

"Show us more, sweetheart!"

Trisha gaped up at Britney, shocked and delighted at the reactions. The head cheerleader grinned back. "Well, hun...you asked me to teach you. Here's your first lesson. Get every single one of our friends in the other room to cum."

The petite cheerleader couldn't help smiling. Hearing their responses through the wall was unexpected, but on the other hand, it made her feel so confident, knowing what they thought of her body. Her confidence bubbled into pride, and her pride become excitement, racing through her body and filling her with eager energy.So...seeing my ass gets you excited, huh?A mischievous grin crept across her face, and she felt her chest rise.You ain't seen nothing yet!

Seconds later, her blouse was up around her shoulders, revealing a white bra, and Trisha was slowly, teasingly tugging it over her head, wiggling her petite body back and forth as she did it. She shook out her long brown hair as she pulled the top off her body, and then began to run her hands over her slender, dainty frame. Then, they were at her chest, tugging the cups of her bra down, showing off her round, 32C-cup tits. The two cheerleaders were now both in front of the mirror, dancing, bending over, running their hands over their tits, down their legs, each giving teasing glances up their miniskirts.We're such a contrast...Trisha thought. Britney was tall and curvy, her legs long, her massive tits bulging. The head cheerleader was squeezing both of them now, and raised one nipple up to her mouth, licking her own tit, flicking it with her tongue. And then there was Trisha, barely over five feet tall, looking cute and innocent, with perky tits and a lithe, slim body. She grinned at Britney, and the head cheerleader winked back. Trisha reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, letting it drop to the floor, flashing a sweet smile at the mirror, imagining the crowd of men behind it. Then, she twirled around twice in the spot, her eyes pouty and sweet, her hands on her gently flared hips, a petite eighteen-year-old clad in nothing but a lacy miniskirt and tennis shoes. Her eagerness and her excitement coursed through her as she spun, filling her with confidence, and an almost desperate desire to show off her body as much as possible.

Her hands clasped her skirt, and Trisha was starting to wriggle it down her hips when Britney stopped her. The head cheerleader grinned down at her friend, laughing at her enthusiasm. "Trish, honey. You gotta slow down a bit!"

"Huh?"

The head cheerleader tossed her hair. "First rule of exciting a man: make them wait. Never give them everything they want at once. You have to take your time." Britney winked at Trisha. "Then, when you finally get to the good stuff, they're already bursting to cum." With that, the head cheerleader turned back to the mirror, still playing with her tits, still turning and running her hands over her legs.

Trisha nodded at Britney's words. She thought back now to her striptease for Mr. Braun –it seems so long ago! – when she was trying to stall him as long as possible. Then she turned back to the mirror, running her hands over her firm, perky tits, gently squeezing them, pinching her sensitive nipples, feeling a tiny thrill flow through her chest. She shuddered gently, feeling the pleasure run across her skin. Trisha arched her back and raised herself on her tiptoes, flaunting her ass at the mirror, her miniskirt just barely covering her curves. She slipped two fingers into her mouth, licking them, coating them in her saliva, then gently began to run them across her tits, circling her nipples, feeling them respond to her gentle touch.

It felt like her entire body was overrun with excitement, and the cheerleader didn't even know why. All she was doing was dancing in front of a mirror, in an empty room; she wasn't even naked. But just the thought of those men, eyeing every inch of her, and their voices that had called out to her; it was all she needed. She loved the thought of them crowded around the mirror, staring at her, admiring her perky chest and her sexy body.Maybe some of them even have their cocks out...maybe they're jacking off, just watching me and Britney, just imagining what it would feel like to fuck us...Trisha shuddered gently in lust, and she knew that the thoughts were a little conceited, but she indulged herself anyway. She imagined the entire room crowded full of men, pushing for a good view, every single pair of eyes locked on her short, dainty frame, fixed on her miniskirt, hoping that she would raise it up just a couple inches and show them her panties. Her panties...which were now soaking wet...

Ooooh...Trisha wasn't even thinking about what she was doing now; her mind was lost in her imagination, her lust had taken over her body. A hand slowly began to sneak down her waist, towards the hem of her miniskirt.Just think about what they're imagining now...all the ways they would fuck me, pound me, ravage every inch of me...Eagerly, the cheerleader slid her hand under her skirt and her panties, slowly caressing the tender skin, and then, she was at her pussy, dripping with anticipation, and a wave of pleasure rushed through her.

"Oh..." Trisha threw back her shoulders and arched her back, thrusting her perky chest out. Her fingertips were already soaked with her juices, and she gently began to rub back and forth at the soft lips of her pussy, each motion making her shudder with lust. All Trisha could think about were those men, and their rock-hard dicks, standing at attention just for her.They're probably jacking off now...they're trying to cum as they watch me...She suddenly realized what a sight she must be, on her tip-toes, her hand buried in her miniskirt, her head back, rubbing at her own twat. But the thought only turned her on more, and she let out a soft moan as she dug her fingers deeper into her cunt.