Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Till next time, boys!"

Trisha was now looking down at herself, carefully cleaning the cum spot by spot off her petite body. "So I guess this isn't the first time you've done this, huh?"

"Nope." Britney laughed. "By now I think they recognize me here. Still, I've never done anything even close to – hey! What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

Trisha looked up. "What?"

"You're wiping all that cum off!"

"Um...yeah. What, did you think I'm going to go outside like this?"

Britney's face broke into a wicked grin. "You're damn right you are!"

Trisha froze in shock. "W...what?"

"Leave that cum on, hun! We're walking out of here just like this, so everyone will know how slutty we really are."

Trisha's jaw dropped and her face colored scarlet at the thought. "Britney! Are you out of your mind?"Everyone would see! It's broad daylight! "You're crazy if you think I'm going out there like this?"

"Yeah?" The head cheerleader grinned even wider. "Maybe. But you know, if I had told you last month that you were going to fuck a teacher, blow two policemen, and get off with a dildo in front of a bunch of strangers, you'd have called me crazy then too."

Trisha's mouth was still open, but she was struck dumb by Britney's response. The head cheerleader was right.Still, though...this is unbelievable! I can't believe Britney is even considering this!She blushed even more fiercely at the thought of walking through the store topless, splattered from head to foot in cum, for everyone to see. Her hands went to her chest, covering herself, just thinking about it.

Britney burst out laughing. "Okay, okay...compromise?" She bent down and picked up Trisha's bra, dangling it in front of her. "I'll let you at least cover your tits. But they have to see you covered in cum, hun."

"Britney...I..." Trisha took her bra, but didn't move.

Britney slipped her own bra on and gathered her things. "Come on, Trisha! This is exactly what I've been trying to tell you this entire time! Being a slut isn't about the sex!"

Trisha raised an eyebrow, and Britney grinned.

"Well...okay, maybe itisabout the sex. But it's more than that! It's about not giving a shit what people think! You can't just be nasty in private and then hide it from the rest of the world. You've gotta be free, Trish! Just let you nasty mind go!"

And with that, Britney swung open the door and strode out, her own gorgeous body showered in cum, her massive tits covered only in her bra, bouncing slightly as she walked.

Still holding her bra, Trisha looked down at her slender frame, at the globs of cum that had become streams, running down her supple chest and her taut waist in white streaks, dribbled across her legs. She couldn't imagine a sluttier scene than this – a petite, eighteen-year-old girl coated in the spunk of countless strangers, in nothing but a bra and a cum-stained miniskirt, striding through an adult bookstore. It was hard to believe she was even thinking about it. But then...she must have been thinking the same thing before she got down on her knees back in October and sucked Mr. Braun's cock. And now...now it felt so long ago.Is this just another thing I'm too afraid to do? Just another thing I have to get over?

Slowly, tentatively, Trisha slipped the bra over her shoulders and her chest, and reached behind to secure the back. She picked up her crumpled blouse, closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. Then, slowly, nervously, she followed Britney out into the store.

Oh God...the store's twice as crowded as when we came in...Trisha's face burned as she slowly exited the back hallway. It felt like every eye was on the cheerleader as she walked, staring at her gorgeous, perky tits in her bra, at her smooth legs and lithe frame. Trisha realized that some of the customers were probably wondering if she was even legal; this petite girl, barely over five feet, her sole piece of clothing a little, frilly miniskirt. Several of the men in the store gave her a grin that told her they had been in the next room, but the petite cheerleader kept her eyes straight ahead, trotting slowly, her stained skirt swishing. The men had subjected her to a thorough treatment; they had gotten cum on every part of her – a thick stream on her cheek and another on her nose, large splatters on her tits that had run down her waist, and more streaks trailing down her thighs, past her knees and her ankles. Her skin was cold – the jism was drying on her, now glistening in the light of the store against her skin.

As she walked to the front of the store, she caught one more glimpse of the magazine rack, and spotted the cover with the girl named Nicole, grinning through a thick blanket of cum. Trisha suddenly realized that the girl's hair and eyes were the exact same shade as her own. She hurried to the front of the store where Britney was waiting, also only in a bra and miniskirt, chatting with the store owner.

"Shit, Britney," the man was saying, leering at the head cheerleader. "I could hear you two screaming from all the way out here. Which one of you was that?"

"Her," Britney responded immediately, pointing to Trisha. "Her name's Trisha. And she always screams when she cums."

"Britney!" Trisha blushed a deep crimson as the store owner grinned at her. The head cheerleader let out a loud laugh as she strode out the door to her car, Trisha hurrying to follow her.

"Trisha, hun, I've got a good feeling about this." Britney grinned at her friend as she pulled out her car keys. "We've got lots of fun waiting for us."