Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ghaggghh!! Aggghhhh!"

The effect was exactly as Trisha expected. The blonde-haired boy grinned evilly at her and let out a low moan of excitement she choked, and he fucked her mouth harder, pounding into her, his hips slamming painfully into her cheeks, his pubes jamming into her stretched lips.

"Yeah, you dumb bitch! Gag on my rod! Choke on it!"

Trisha's lips gurgled and slobbered loudly as he fucked, and her saliva dribbled out of her mouth, running down her chin. She continued to slurp and gag, letting him think he was punishing her, pretending to gulp down his meat against her will. His thick cock was stuffing her mouth, pressing up against her lips and her tongue and shimmying in and out of her throat. Then, she heard a scream.

"NOO!!! Trisha!!! Please!!! No, leave me alone!!!" Still slurping and choking, Trisha glanced over at Mandy, and her eyes widened with fear. Rob had managed to tug off Mandy's denim skirt and had ripped her panties apart, discarding the scraps on the ground. Mandy had managed to free one arm, and Trisha's heart went out to her innocent friend as she shamefully tried to cover herself. Mandy's hand was over her pussy, trying to cover her short, curly blonde bush. She was thrashing and screaming, but Rob was much stronger, and he was forcing her down to her knees too. Trisha felt her chest rising with fury. You asshole!

"Don't bother watching, you bitch. Just keep sucking my dick!" Jake yelled as he wrenched her head back, forcing her to stare at his crotch as he drilled into her. But Trisha could hear Mandy's screams behind her. She had to do something!

"Ghaggghh! Oooommmpfff!" Trisha let out another loud gag, and suddenly she rose to her feet. At the same moment, she thrust her face down the frat boy's shaft, throating it in one gulp, squashing her nose against his belly. She did it slowly and gently, pretending that she was standing up simply to get better leverage to slurp down the guy's meat. But as she stood, bent sharply over, she knew that her miniskirt was riding up her ass, and that her legs looked slender and taut as she raised herself on her tiptoes. She was bending down now to service Jake's cock, so that her ass was up in the air, and she arched her back to let her ample curves jut out even more.

Come on, big boy... look over here! She hoped as she slurped that she was a gorgeous enough figure; a cute little cheerleader, standing on her toes, her hands on the frat boy's thighs for balance as she guzzled down his rod, her ass hoisted in the air and her ample round tits contrasting with her slender, lithe waist. She kept sucking with noisy gulps; she had to. But she hoped desperately that she had managed to distract the other boy.

"Holy... holy shit!!!" The blonde-haired guy was gasping at Trisha's deepthroating skills, his voice sounding ironically similar to the quarterback's.

"Yeah... wow... that looks nice." Rob's voice sounded distracted, and a second later, Trisha felt a large, rough hand caressing her ass. He was still dragging a crying, struggling Mandy along with one hand, but his eyes were on Trisha's petite body, on her tiptoes, her legs slight and smooth, her miniskirt riding up her firm ass to reveal her thong. Her perky tits were straining against the fabric of her cheerleading blouse, her hair hanging down her shoulders, swinging with her movements as she crouched down and slurped on Jake's meat.

"Damn, man. Maybe you're right. This girl is fucking fine. Check out this ass." Rob's hand squeezed hard, painful enough to make Trisha squeal as she throated Jake's dick. That's it, that's it. Come on! Fuck my pussy, instead of Mandy's! She wanted to shout that out, to just tell him directly, but she knew it wouldn't work. These guys had to think that she hated this; that was the only way it would work. So she could do nothing but slobber and gulp on this one dick, still pretending to choke and cry as she did it.

"No way, man. You picked that one and I picked this one. So I get first dibs. Fuck your own bitch." Jake was still jamming into Trisha's face, his hips pumping her mouth like a cunt, his hard rod throbbing in her slobbery lips. In the background, Mandy was still struggling and crying out, but Rob's voice drowned it out.

"Yeah... all right, fine. I'll fuck this one first. But you got to let me try out that slut's twat too."

Trisha felt the hand lift from her ass, and heard a loud scream from Mandy. No!!! There was nothing she could do! As long as this guy was plowing into her face, she couldn't turn around, she couldn't distract the other one. The only way she could help Mandy was if she could stop blowing this guy, and that meant that she had to make him cum, and quickly.

At that moment, she plunged herself up and down him with surprising speed, forgetting completely to act frightened, locking her tongue and her lips around his shaft and gulping down his meat like only an experienced slut could. The blonde-haired guy let out a loud gasp and Trisha felt his hands tightening on the back of her head.

"Holy... shit! This slut can suck some cock! Slow... slow down!"

But even as he said it, his body seemed to disagree; his hands were now grabbing fistfuls of her hair, and slowly rocking her head against his meat, pushing her ever further down his cock as she gulped him deep. Trisha felt his hard, throbbing shaft rubbing up against her lips, stretching them wide open, jamming against her soft, velvety tongue and deep into her throat. The cheerleader let out loud slurps and moans as she worked, still with her ass in the air, bending down to blow him. Faster and faster, she pumped her mouth onto his rod, engulfing it, letting her drool-coated lips fly over the hot skin of his dick. She felt his hands tightening even more on her hair, and knew that he wouldn't last long. She thrust herself even harder, working for his cum with her entire body, her legs pumping and her back sharply arched.

The two of them were now rocking towards each other, her captor jamming his meat into her throat, Trisha meeting him with her own thrusts, gulping him into her mouth, wrapping her tongue and her lips around his pulsating cock as he pumped.

"Oh shit... oh fuck... oh fuck I can't... hold it... "

Come on, damnett! Cum! Trisha went deep once more, holding her breath and gulping him down into her throat, slurping loudly as she once more pushed her lips down to the base of his throbbing shaft, burying every inch of him in her warm, wet mouth. She kept him stuffed there, licking furiously, sucking and gurgling and slobbering, drool leaking out of her lips in her effort and dribbling to the pavement.

"Ohhh... holy... shit!!" Try as he might, the frat boy's stamina was no match for Trisha's skills. The cheerleader felt his dick spasm in her throat as his cum spurted forth, and he was so deep in her mouth that she didn't even taste it; the gooey liquid instead slithered straight down her throat, into her stomach. She could almost feel the warmth bubbling in her as she swallowed his spunk, still throating him, still gurgling as she sucked. She let him finish unloading his juices in her stomach, but as soon as she felt the throbbing against her lips subside, she wrenched her head off of him. He let her go, as she knew he would, now that he had finished. Gasping for breath, she quickly whirled around and stumbled forward, pretending to trip over herself, as she turned to face the other boy.

Her face flushed with rage as she saw what he was doing. Rob had forced Mandy to her knees too, and tears streamed down her face as the dark-haired boy plunged his dick into her unwilling lips. Unlike Trisha, Mandy had probably never sucked a dick before, and she had no experience; her coughs and gags were real. She wrenched her head away from him again and again, gasping for breath, spitting out her slobber as the tears streamed, now only half in terror and half in response to her gag reflex. But then he would yank her back, and force her mouth open, shoving his dick down it, choking her yet again, prompting another fit of gagging and yelping. Mandy's lips trembled as she struggled, her tongue flailing, her cheeks red with effort.

"Please," she whimpered. "Please..noo... mmmf!"

Let her go! Trisha stumbled forward again, collapsing into the frat boy's arms, pushing Mandy onto the ground away from them as she fell. She heard a slobbery pop as his dick slipped out of Mandy's reluctant lips.

"What the fuck... bitch!" Rob yelled out as Mandy collapsed against the ground. "You don't know the first fucking thing about sucking a goddamn dick!" He shoved Trisha off of him with frightening strength, and the petite cheerleader tumbled to the pavement.

Mandy was desperately trying to crawl away, but Rob grabbed her legs and yanked her back, prompting her to squeal desperately as he dragged her towards him.

"No! No! Please!!!"

"Dude... dude... " Jake was sweaty and breathing hard, but was still standing, watching them. "Let that other bitch blow you. Man, she knows how to suck cock."

"Yeah? Fuck yeah, man. Here. Hold onto this one." Jake stepped forward and grabbed hold of the whimpering, struggling Mandy, and Rob turned towards Trisha.

"Okay, you slut. Suck my cock, bitch. Suck it good."

Trisha put on another frightened face. "I... don't want to... please... "

"Fuck you." He grabbed her and plowed his dick into her mouth, and Trisha obediently parted her lips, letting him slide easily into her warm, slobbery mouth, just as Jake had only minutes earlier.

"Ohh... fuck yeah." Rob closed his eyes and placed his hands on each side of Trisha's head, holding her steady as he fucked her mouth deep and hard. The petite cheerleader was trapped and helpless now, her face held firmly in position as Rob's thick meat stabbed into her lips, stretching and prodding her mouth open, piercing into her throat.

"No... please... please... " Mandy's cries were fainter now, and Trisha realized that her friend must be exhausted. She could hear the girl's panting and moaning behind her as she succumbed to Rob's fierce face-fucking, gulping and slobbering, letting her drool run down her already-soaked chin and neck. His dick was hard and stiff in Trisha's mouth, filling her. He was longer than Jake, and when he plunged balls deep into her mouth, forcing every inch of his shaft into her, she choked for real this time, her throat convulsing and her chest heaving involuntarily as he pumped.

Then, she heard scuffling, and she realized that Jake had brought over Mandy, still struggling as best as she could, and they were now standing to the side of them, barely a foot away. Mandy's skirt and panties were discarded in the alleyway, along with her torn blouse. Her bra had been jerked down, revealing her slim, B-cup tits. The girl's frame was thin against Jake's burly body, and he was handling her fighting and struggling like she was a child.

Jake's laugh echoed through the street. "Watch her, you bitch. Watch your friend get her mouth raped."

Mandy's tears streamed down her face as Jake grabbed hold of her chin, forcing her to look down at Trisha, in her cheerleader's uniform, kneeling on the hard pavement, her face held still by Rob as he plunged his dick into her slobbery mouth. The girl closed her eyes and looked away, whimpering softly. "Trisha... oh, Trisha... "

Rob was grunting hard as he fucked Trisha's mouth, every extra-deep thrust choking her and sending her into a fit of gags. But he ignored them completely, still plowing into her even as she coughed and her chest spasmed, stabbing into her flushed face with ferocious power. Even over his low grunts, Trisha could hear Jake's laughs.

"Yeah, you like that? You want me to do the same to you?"

Mandy shook her head, terrified, and cried out in fright as she felt Jake's hands roam over her naked body, grabbing at her small tits, pinching her hips and her ass. "Please, no, please!"

Trisha tried to look up, but Rob's hands were vice-like on her head, keeping her still for his use, steady as a jackhammer, working her mouth with deep, powerful strokes. The petite cheerleader fought against his grip, but his strength overpowered hers.

Jake's hand was now at Mandy's pussy, his palm pressed against the curls of Mandy's bush, his fingers rubbing the girl's virgin twat. Mandy's eyes were wider than ever now, filled with a wild mix of shame and terror and shock, as his fingers gently slid over the lips of her tiny cunt. He grinned, staring down at the girl as she trembled and struggled in his grip, fighting against his fingers roaming across her twat.

"Ohh... fuck... her mouth is so good... " Rob's eyes were closed, his lips pursed tight as he jammed his throbbing cock deep into Trisha's throat. The petite cheerleader was struggling for real now, fighting against his powerful grip on her head, squirming as she kneeled in front of him. But it was no use. He probably weighed twice as much as her, easily, and he was going to have his way with her mouth and her body as long as he wanted.

"Yeah... feels good, right?" Jake laughed as Mandy's body bucked wearily against his, fighting with what little strength she had left. His hand was still tight on the girl's pussy, cupping and squeezing it, and Mandy was almost gasping as she cried and sobbed, helpless against his touch.

Stop! Please, stop! Trisha's heart was pounding, and for the first time she was starting to feel real terror stirring in her chest, forced to kneel only feet away from her friend as Jake was getting ready to rape her, her own face submitted to Rob's fierce face fucking, impaling her throat and sending her into yet another spasm of choking and gagging. They can't do this to Mandy! They can't!

" Nooo... please... .please!!!" Mandy's body involuntarily bucked against Jake's as the tips of his fingers parted her pussy lips, rubbing at the tender flesh in between. The girl's face was tight in an expression of pain and humilation, her eyes clenched shut and her mouth open as she pleaded and begged. Mandy... oh God, Mandy...

Jake's laugh was drowned out by a loud groan from Rob. "Oh fuck! Fuck... this bitch's mouth... is so good... "

"Yeah man, I told you," Jake said. "Busted my nut in her cause it felt so good."

"Oh, fuck... me too... fuck she's so good... "

Mandy's body was sagging against Jake's, twitching and shuddering as she desperately, helplessly tried to escape his prying fingers. Trisha could see Mandy's legs, weaving back and forth, stretching open and back closed, trying to find any position possible that could prevent him from caressing her twat.

"Hey, man... I got an idea... shoot your load on this bitch's face." Jake grabbed hold of Mandy by the hair and forced her down, so that her face was only inches away from Trisha's. His hand was still gently rubbing her twat, grinning as he did it, enjoying her struggling, enjoying her terror and fear of what was yet to come.

Trisha's own eyes were filled with tears now too, from her gag reflex and Rob's vicious fucking, and she heard the frat boy grunt out his approval, as his cock began to throb and swell in her lips. No! Don't do that to Mandy! Cum in my mouth! She wanted to shout it out, but she couldn't, so instead she tried to grab him around the thighs, forcing him down as far as she could, gagging as she went but plunging deep anyway.

But Rob was too strong. He shoved her aside, throwing her down so hard that Trisha sprawled across the pavement, his drool-coated cock slipping out of her mouth as the cheerleader fell. Gasping for breath, wiping her mouth and her eyes, Trisha hauled herself back up, and shouted out loud at the sight: "Stop! No!"

Mandy was bent over at the waist, her legs still squirming, her head held steady by Jake. Tears were streaming down her cheeks. One of Jake's hands was buried in her hair, painfully holding her steady as she squirmed; the other was still on her pussy, stretching her open with two fingers and caressing her. Rob was standing in front of her, jacking off his throbbing meat, and even as Trisha struggled to stand he was cumming, shooting thick ropes of cum across Mandy's face.

No!! Mandy's expression was one of shame and mortification, her eyes and her lips squeezed shut and her nose scrunched in disgust. Rob's cum plopped across her nose and her cheeks, her lips and her closed eyelids, each stream sending an involuntarily spasm across Mandy's face as it landed, dribbling down her face and her chin in long white lines. Her face was now a sloppy mess of cum and tears, covered in gooey globs. Rob let out a loud, satisfied gasp, then turned around and grabbed Trisha by the arm, dragging the cheerleader forward.

"Lick it off, slut! Lick my cum off your friend!"

Jake laughed as Rob grabbed Trisha by the hair, forcing her forward, facing Mandy, only inches away from her cum-splattered face, staring at her friend's tightly shut eyes and trembling lips.

"Do it, bitch!"

Reluctantly, Trisha slowly leaned forward, still staring at Mandy's mortified face.

"I'm so sorry," she whispered, gently and softly. "Mandy... I'm so sorry... "

Her friend was silent as Trisha unwillingly parted her lips and extended her tongue. Steeling herself, she slowly leaned forward and began to lightly lick up the streams of cum that were running across Mandy's mouth and her chin. Her tongue tingled as she felt the saltiness drench her tastebuds, a combination of Mandy's frightened tears and Rob's thick jism, but she kept licking, sucking the liquid into her mouth as she went. Mandy's cheeks were soft against her lips, red and flushed and soggy.

Halfway through, she paused, gulping the cum down quickly, and took the opportunity to whisper again, so quiet that it was barely audible. "Stay calm, Mandy... just stay calm."

Her friend was still silent, so ashamed that she was unable to speak, and Trisha quickly finished licking Mandy's face clean, lapping up the cum from her nose and her eyelids with her tongue, going gently as her friend's face twitched in response.

"Fuck yeah... that was hot... " Jake laughed, and Rob grinned and nodded. Apparently satisfied, their grips on the girls' hair sagged, and they let them stand. As Mandy straightened, she reluctantly opened her eyes, her face still full of shame, and saw her friend staring right at her. Trisha's own mouth and chin was covered in drool, and her long brown hair was a mess around her face.

Trisha took one look at the humiliation in Mandy's face, and then sunk back down to her knees. The cheerleader reached up with both hands and grabbed onto each of the frat boys' dicks, both flaccid and soft, and began to gently caress them. As she did it, she stared up, her eyes pleading and desperate. This was her last attempt. This is all I have left... I can't think of anything else to do. I have to find a way to get Mandy out of this!

"Please... " she whimpered, her voice soft as she looked up at Rob and Jake, still gently stroking their half-hard cocks. "Please... let my friend go. Just fuck me. You can both fuck me... just let my friend go."

She watched as all three of their faces went blank. Rob and Jake were already caught off guard by her hands on their dicks, but now they were completely shocked. Mandy's too, was blank with surprise as she stared down at her friend, in her cheerleading uniform, once more on her knees, voluntarily jacking off the two guys that had just raped her mouth while she looked up at them with pleading, begging eyes.

Rob spoke first. "You want us to let her go?"

Trisha nodded, still stroking them gently, and she noticed that they were starting to grow in her hands. "Please... just fuck me all you want... I'm begging you... "