Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 18

Story Info
Trisha moves on.
14.1k words
4.58
81.5k
30

Part 18 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All characters are over 18***

"Great job, everyone! Let's do some stretches real quick and then we'll call it a day."

The cheerleaders quickly lined up in the center of the field, obeying Coach Pennings. One by one, each girl sat down to stretch, carefully arranging their miniskirts on the grass, a long line of high school girls in skimpy cheerleading uniforms. Trisha was next to Mandy, and the blonde grinned at her as they sat together. Trisha knew that it wasn't for anything in particular; Mandy had just been grinning and giggling at Trisha all day. Trisha knew that every moment her friend was thinking about last night, about the wild gang-bang the two cheerleaders had enjoyed together in Dan's apartment, about the crowd of strangers plowing their cocks into each of the petite girls. Mandy had finally discovered how nasty and slutty she was inside, and the two girls had wailed and whimpered together, taking one hard shaft after another, filling their stomachs with countless loads of cum.

It was obvious how much Mandy had enjoyed last night, and how much she was still thinking about it today. But, every time Trisha thought about last night, she didn't feel the same kind of happiness that Mandy did. Every time she thought about it, she could only remember what happened at the end.

By now Trisha had been the guest of honor at several gang-bangs, all courtesy of Dan, and every single time the lifeguard had always waited his turn to fuck her last. He always loved to mount her and spear into her only after she had been thoroughly violated by countless strangers, after her little body was flushed and tender from taking so many hard cocks. And it had become Trisha's favorite part of the night, too; knowing that Dan was waiting until she was completely abused and ravished, that he got off on seeing her become a shameless, filthy whore. She loved the feeling of him roughly having his way with her even as her body trembled in exhaustion from servicing so many men, even as half a dozen loads of cum dried on her face or swished around in her stomach. But last night, Dan didn't fuck Trisha at the end. In fact, he didn't touch her at all. Instead he only wanted to plunge his shaft into Mandy, into Trisha's best friend – the cute, blonde newbie.

I've been sucking and fucking Dan's cock for weeks now…he couldn't get enough of me! He wanted to drill my petite body every single day…he wanted to use me like a nasty slut! Trisha turned to stare at her friend. But…he wanted to fuck Mandy last night, not me! He came in her pussy instead of mine! It's not fair!

Coach Pennings walked by as the two cheerleaders bent their dainty bodies down towards the ground, spreading their slender legs as they stretched. "Nice flexibility, Mandy! Good work!"

Mandy's legs were spread in a perfect splits, and the lithe blonde was bent forward so far that her perky chest was pressed against the ground. Now, she giggled again and flashed yet another grin at Trisha, her big blue eyes happy and mischievous. Mandy was imagining the way each man had stretched her slim legs into the splits and slid his cock between her flexible thighs. Trisha smiled back, but she couldn't hold back a twinge of envy in her stomach. Why…why didn't he fuck me?

At last, practice ended, and the cheerleading squad headed back to the locker room together, chatting, their sneakers squeaking on the wet grass, their miniskirts swishing around their legs in unison as they walked. All around her, Trisha's friends were talking happily about the end of the school year, but the petite brunette couldn't get last night out of her mind. She couldn't deny it; she wanted Dan all for herself. I wish I hadn't brought Mandy last night…I wish he wanted to ravish only my little body, instead of hers! As soon as she got to her locker room, she grabbed her cell phone and texted Dan. She knew it was pitiful and shameless, but she pushed all that aside, and sent her message before she could think twice about it.

Hey Dan! Let's meet up tonight for some fun, okay? See ya, Trisha

"Who are you texting, Trish?" Mandy craned her neck.

"Oh…no one…" Around her, all the other cheerleaders were wriggling out of their uniforms, changing back into normal clothes, but Trisha didn't bother; she was just going to drive home anyways. She tried to act casual as she sat by her locker, telling herself that it was no big deal. But as soon as she heard her cell phone chirp, she grabbed it and hurriedly scanned through the message.

Can't tonight, little girl. Busy. We'll get together tomorrow instead.

The cheerleader's heart sank. Of all the nights for him to be busy…ugh! It was such a turn of events; for the past few weeks Trisha had been terrible ashamed of the way she couldn't resist Dan, of the way she always turned into a nasty slut around him even when she knew she shouldn't be. But tonight she desperately wanted him to violate her like he always did – and he wasn't available!

"What's wrong?" Mandy hadn't changed, either, and the blonde was still grinning, almost slyly.

"Um…it's nothing, Mandy." Trisha stood up and straightened her miniskirt, offering a smile back at her friend. "Hey…want to do something tonight, Mandy? Get some coffee or something?"

"Oh…" Mandy shrugged. "I'm sorry, Trish, but I can't! I gotta get home for dinner…you know, I promised my parents I would."

"Oh." Trisha sighed. Figures… "Well…I guess I'll just go home too then." The brunette slung her gym bag over her shoulder. "Ready, Mandy?"

"Huh?" The blonde looked confused for a second. "Oh…um, sure, I'm ready."

The two cheerleaders headed out of the locker room together, the only girls who hadn't changed from their skimpy, midriff-baring uniforms into regular jeans and T-shirts. Normally the two friends were chatty and giggly, but today as they walked down the long hallway they were both silent, their miniskirts swishing and their sneakers scuffing against the tile floors in rhythm as they walked. Mandy still had a half-shy, half-sneaky smile on her face, while Trisha was lost in thought. Does Dan really prefer Mandy to me…? We've been together so many times. What if…what if he just got tired of me? He corrupted me and violated me enough…now he wants to move onto the next innocent girl…to Mandy!

Trisha turned to steal a glance at her friend. Mandy was barely five feet tall, almost the exact same height as Trisha. But despite their equally petite figures, Trisha had to admit they looked different – she had long, slightly wavy brown hair that dangled down her slim shoulders, while her friend had short blonde hair that bobbed around her dimpled cheeks. Trisha was a little more curvy; her 32C-tits straining against the tight cheerleading blouse, accented by her slim, taut waist; her ass just firm and round enough to poke slightly out against the pleats of her miniskirt. Mandy was much more lithe; her tiny, teenage figure looked even more fragile in the skin-hugging uniform. Is that what Dan prefers…a skinnier girl?

The cheerleaders were almost at the doors to the parking lot when Mandy suddenly stopped. "Oh, sorry Trish!" she said. "I forgot something in the locker room. Don't wait for me, I'll just catch up with you later!" And before Trisha could say anything, the blonde had whirled around and started trotting back down the hallway.

Trisha paused for a moment, watching as Mandy made her way back towards the locker rooms, staring as the pleats of her friend's skirt swished around her slim thighs, not even an inch away from revealing her butt underneath. She watched Mandy's little hips swung slightly to and fro as she walked, her shiny blonde hair just barely tickling her neck as she turned right and disappeared around the corner. Mandy is pretty cute… Trisha admitted to herself, even as her stomach curled slightly. I can see why Dan wants her…

She turned back towards the doors, ready to walk out to her car, when she suddenly stopped. Wait a minute… She whirled back around to stare at the empty hallway. The girls' locker room is to the left…why did Mandy go right? That's the way to the boys' locker room… The brunette stood still at the doorway, biting on her lip. It wasn't a big deal that Mandy had gone the wrong way, but for some reason Trisha couldn't let it go. For some reason, a voice inside of her was telling her to follow her friend, to see what was going on.

I'm sure it's nothing…but maybe…maybe I'll just check… Trisha started back down the hallway as well, still biting on her lip. She suddenly realized that she was feeling a little nervous – but why? She probably just had to go the bathroom or something…no, that doesn't make sense… The petite brunette had started out walking slowly, but now she found herself in a quick trot, speeding up with each step, her miniskirt flopping and bouncing as she hurried. At last, she turned the corner. Mandy was nowhere to be seen, and the door the boys' locker room was shut. Trisha found herself walking towards the door, reaching for the handle. This is silly! There's no reason why Mandy would go into the boys' locker room! But even so, the cheerleader was opening the door and silently creeping in, as if someone might catch her at any moment.

The locker room was empty, but the lights were still on. Trisha had been in here before, and she recognized the rows of locker, the wooden benches and dirt-stained piles of uniforms and pads and helmets strewn across the floor. Silently, she crept her way past each row, peering around each before she passed by it, tip-toeing softly. I don't know why I'm trying to be so quiet…but something about this just doesn't feel right. Row by row, she passed by, seeing and hearing nothing. There were only a few rows left, and Trisha started to relax. Geez…why was I so worked up? There's obviously no one here. And anyway, Mandy's my best friend! She'd never…

But then she heard a scuffling noise, by the back wall. Instantly, Trisha froze mid-step, perking her ears, listening intently. It happened again – a rustling sound, like clothes or cloth rubbing together. Trembling slightly now, the cheerleader snuck forward, carefully keeping her footsteps quiet, even clamping her mouth shut to avoid breathing too loudly. She slid against the last row of lockers, pausing to listen. Now the noise was louder, and she could tell what it was; two people, groping each other.

Then, out of nowhere, Trisha heard a voice let out an eager, desperate squeal:

"Oooh…Dan!"

The cheerleader's heart sank – so far that she felt her knees buckling and her body sliding slightly down against the locker bay. It was Dan, of course it was. And she already knew who he was with…

"Fuck yeah, Mandy…" the lifeguard's growl was low and distinct. "You're a nasty whore, aren't you?"

"Oh…yes!"

No…Mandy… At that moment, Trisha's instinct was to flee – to sprint out of that locker room before she heard anything else. But instead, she found herself leaning slightly forward and turning, gripping the locker bay with her finger, inching her way towards the edge of the lockers, towards a view of what was going on behind them. At last, she couldn't help herself, and she snuck a peek.

Mandy was as slim and slight as any other eighteen-year-old at their school. Her tank top was tight and snug around her slim frame, hugging her teenage tits, stopping a couple inches above her waist and showing off the tapered slope of her hips. Her cheerleading miniskirt reached only to the tops of her slender, smooth thighs. The blonde was leaning into Dan, arching her head backwards as he leaned down to kiss her, and she raised herself on her tippy-toes to reach him. Mandy's dainty, bare legs looked gorgeous now, barely covered by her short skirt, straining in her sneakers as she stretched up towards the lifeguard who was over a foot taller than her. Now, Dan's hand slid slowly up the little cheerleader's thigh, sneaking under the hem of her miniskirt, raising the pleats up over her ass as his fingers gently squeezed.

"Ahh!" Mandy whimpered as she felt him grab her ass, and Trisha could see that the blonde's petite body was shuddering with lust, eagerly relishing Dan's harsh strength as he groped her. At the same moment, Dan stepped forward, pushing Mandy backwards. The dainty cheerleader was still on her tip-toes, and she lost her balance and yelped again as Dan pushed her back, into the wall of the locker room, and her blue eyes widened in surprise as the lifeguard pressed her against the cold surface.

Trisha's friend looked nothing like the Mandy she knew. The little blonde's face was slack and wild with lust, her eyes wide and thirsty. It was only a few weeks ago that Mandy had discovered sex – it seemed impossible to Trisha to find her friend like this now, whimpering and ready for Dan in the boys' locker room.

Dan's hand slid slowly down Mandy's slim frame, his fingers making her shudder and whimper with desire, her body begging for more. Gently, the lifeguard ran his hand down the lithe blonde's teenage chest and her dainty waist, across her taut, slim stomach, revealed by her short cheerleader's blouse. Mandy gasped softly at the feeling of his fingers on her bare skin, and Dan smirked as he watched her press against the wall, leaning against it for support as she quivered in lust. His fingers continued past the top of Mandy's cheerleading miniskirt, trailing down the short pleats. Then, it slipped under the hem, raising the front of her little skirt just barely high enough that Trisha caught a glimpse of Mandy's underwear; a thong, bright red and lacy. A thong??? Sweet little Mandy…wearing a thong? I can't believe it!

"Ohhh…Dan…" Mandy whispered, her thighs trembling as he gently slid his hand further in between them. Even from across the room, Trisha could see that her friend was sopping wet, her juices glistening through her thong, with a trail starting to dribble down the inside of one leg.

The lifeguard grinned as he stared down at the quivering blonde, his fingers sliding further up her little thighs. He watched as Mandy leaned against the wall, arching her back, eager and excited with lust, driven wild and out of her mind by his teasing hand. Now the lifeguard gently fingered the blonde cheerleader's thong, pushing the skimpy material aside, and across the room Trisha caught a glance of Mandy's pink pussy, swollen and dripping, peeking out under the scrunched-up pleats of her friend's miniskirt. Her cunt was now out in the open, and Mandy's eyes widened eagerly and she shuddered again with lust. Dan's fingers grazed just slightly over the petite blonde's cunt, prompting a soft whimper from the cheerleader. In response, she began to spread her slim legs, her sneakers squeaking on the locker room tiles as she scooted her feet wider and wider, arching herself on her tip-toes, straining against Dan's hand.

"Oooh…please…" Mandy whimpered, her voice eager and begging, her body tense and desperate as Dan's hand slid over her aching twat. Trisha suddenly felt a slight twinge in her own body; the petite brunette's pussy was starting to grow wet just by watching Dan and Mandy. He's such a great teaser…he's turning me on just by teasing Mandy! It's not fair!

Now, Dan gently slid one finger between Mandy's pussy lips, making the blonde whimper and shudder, her slim legs spread wide. The blonde cheerleader reached down and hurriedly yanked up her pleated skirt, revealing her slim, dainty hips, giving the lifeguard easier access to her twat.

"Ohh…yess…yes, Dan…" She was arched and straining, desperately pressing against Dan's finger. Her pussy was dripping wet, coating his finger in her juices, dibbling down his palm and her own slim thighs. He was still only teasing her, skimming back and forth between her pussy lips, making the little blonde beg, her entire body aching for more.

Now, Trisha felt her own hand sliding down towards her hips, across her slim stomach, sneaking towards the hem of her cheerleading miniskirt. She knew she shouldn't be spying on them, that it was wrong. And she was jealous too – she could finally admit that she was boiling with envy that Dan had spurned her to be with Mandy, that the blonde had lied about it too. But still, Trisha couldn't tear herself away. She was hypnotized by the sight of her best friend, whimpering and quivering with lust, teased to the edge by the lifeguard.

With a wide grin, the lifeguard gently, teasingly slid his finger up against Mandy's pussy, and then, slowly, he inserted it into the little blonde's canal, making sure to let her savor every inch in her twat. The blonde's eyes widened and she let out a yelp of pleasure, feeling him slide into her aching twat.

"Ohhh!" Mandy yelped, and in response the little blonde raised one leg off the ground, bringing her knee to her chest, leaving her foot dangling in the air. Now her hips were spread for Dan, one slim thigh tense and straining as she raised herself on her tip-toes, the other one pressed against her body as she eagerly offered her cunt to him. With one hand she hugged her knee to her chest, eagerly spreading herself as wide as she could; the other one she wrapped around Dan's wrist, holding onto him for balance as she wobbled on her toes.

The lifeguard smirked as he stared down at Mandy, her eyes closed, her dimpled cheeks flushed with desire, straining on her one foot. Slowly he began to finger-fuck her, watching as the dainty blonde eagerly pumped against his finger, her pussy sopping and swollen, relishing each time his finger slid into her soft canal.

"More…more, Dan…" Mandy whimpered softly, her voice shy but her lust too strong to keep inside.

Now a glint of evil was in Dan's eyes. "More what, Mandy?"

"Ohh…ohh…" she moaned. Her entire body looked to be aching with desperation; her hips eagerly grinding into his hand, begging softly, wanting something bigger, her one leg raised to her chest to offer herself to him. "Please…ooh…more…"

"More…?" Dan repeated. He had one hand around the little blonde's waist as she held onto him for balance, leaning against the wall. The other slid firmly back and forth against her tender flesh, his knuckles running into her soaked mound and making her quiver with desire. "Tell me what you want, Mandy. More inside of you?"

"Y-yesss!" Mandy groaned quickly, and the young cheerleader closed her eyes and nodded eagerly in response, her short blonde hair bobbing around her flushed cheeks as she continued to rock into Dan's hand.

The lifeguard smirked, and now he gently inserted a second finger into the petite girl's twat, pumping her soft mound. Instantly, Mandy shuddered and let out a yelp, her body eagerly bucking against his hand by instinct. Trisha could see her hand tightening around his wrist, her eyes tightly shut and her cheeks twitching in pleasure.

"You look so fucking fine, Mandy…" Dan whispered. He was staring down at the cheerleader, her dainty chest heaving as she whimpered in pleasure, breathing so hard that Trisha could see her friend's skimpy cheerleading blouse sliding up and down on her slim frame. Her miniskirt dangled around her slim hips, barely reaching the bottom of her tight butt, her slender legs rigid and straining. "You're a naughty girl, aren't you?"