Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, you ready?"

Trisha started to nod, but then paused. "Well...I don't know what we're doing yet, Brit!"

Britney laughed. "Okay, okay." The head cheerleader rummaged through her purse before pulling out a small plastic bag. "Ta-da!" she said, presenting it to Trisha.

Biting on her lip, Trisha hurriedly tore open the bag, tossing the remains onto the bathroom floor. Then, she gasped, putting one hand to her mouth.

Britney burst out laughing. "Like it, huh?"

Trisha was holding a thick, flesh-colored dildo. It was impressively long, easily eight or nine inches, with a small knob on the bottom. Trisha realized now that it was so thick that her little hand barely wrapped around it, and she blushed fiercely.

"A...a dildo..?" Trisha stammered, looking up at Britney incredulously. "I...I don't..."

"Not a dildo, hun!" Britney interrupted her. With a mischievous grin and her blue eyes glittering with amusement, the head cheerleader pulled out a tiny plastic rectangle from her purse. It was a remote control with a couple buttons on it, and now Britney pressed one of them.

Trisha startled as she felt the dildo jolt in her hand. With wide eyes, the cheerleader looked down and realized that it was now gently rocking and shaking in her hand, the tip rotating in small circles, the shaft vibrating in a steady rhythm.It's...it's a vibrator!

Britney grinned. "And look...there's one for me too!" The head cheerleader's eyes glittered with excitement as she pulled out a second vibrator, the exact same as the one now rumbling in Trisha's hands. The blonde turned it back off, watching as Trisha still stared down in amazement.

She and Brianna were going to get vibrators together? But...I don't understand. Whatever she wants to do, we don't have time now...the graduation ceremony will start any minute! Unless...unless...

Trisha gasped again, and her head shot up to look at Britney. The head cheerleader laughed again, and nodded immediately.

"B-Brit...no...no way! You're crazy!"

"Guess you got the idea, huh, Trish? C'mon! We don't have all day!" And then, without another word, the head cheerleader promptly turned around, bending over at the waist, hitching up the skirt of her dress and sliding her thong an inch or two down her thighs.

The petite brunette watched in awe as Britney stripped off her panties, without even a second thought, as if it was completely normal to standing next to her friend in a public bathroom, with her pink pussy fully visible. Now, the blonde was gently guiding the massive dildo between her hips.

Trisha shook her head frantically. "W-wait! Britney...this is crazy! We'll...we'll be in front of hundreds of people! Our friends! Our family! They'll all be able to see us!"

"Well, that's what this big robe is for, hun," Britney responded, grinning at Trisha. "Ooh...wow...this thing really is huge!" Britney's lips were twitching slightly and she let out a soft moan as the sex toy penetrated her pussy lips, gently sinking into her twat, inch by inch.

Trisha shook her head again, so hard that her wavy brown hair flopped against her pouty cheeks. "Britney...I can't! This is...this is too crazy!" The brunette was already imagining walking on stage with that massive sex toy stuffed in her cunt.It's so big...I probably couldn't even walk straight with it inside of me!

Britney's eyes were now closed, and now Trisha watched with amazement as the blonde gently, tenderly eased the dildo deeper, deeper into her pussy, until it was suddenly completely buried, the end just barely protruding out of her pink cunt. Now, as Trisha stared with wide eyes and open mouth, Britney took a deep breath and stood back up, gingerly shifting her hips as she slid her thong back over her pussy and tugged her skirt back down her legs. The head cheerleader looked as normal as before, dressed properly in her ruby-red dress, her wide smile betraying nothing.

"Your turn," Britney said, grinning at Trisha.She's crazy!

"No...no way, Britney! I mean...my whole family is out there. All my friends! I...I can't risk it!"

Suddenly, Britney's grin faded a little, and the blonde now turned to stare at Trisha. She looked surprised, and more than a little disappointed.

"Trish...you said you would do this me, right? This is our last day of high school! Don't you want to celebrate it with me?"

Trisha faltered, and now the brunette stared down at her feet, fidgeting. "I...of course I do, Britney! But...this...this is..."

"Trisha, have you ever regretted something I made you do?"

Trisha looked up again, staring into Britney's bright blue eyes. The head cheerleader was so gorgeous, her curly blonde hair cascading down her slim shoulders, framing her impressive, round tits. Her body was already perfect, but the sparkling red dress made every curve seem sexier; her taut, slender waist sloped in even more, her legs longer and slimmer.Britney's the sexiest girl I know... Trisha sighed. She always knows what she's doing...she's so put together!

"Well?" Britney raised an eyebrow.

Trisha sighed again, and shook her head. "O...okay, Britney. I trust you."

The blonde beamed, and once again her grin lighted up her face. "Yes! Okay, let's do it!"

Trisha nodded, mostly to herself. Nervously, gently, the petite brunette grasped the hem of her dress and slid it up her slender thighs. It only took an inch or two before she had revealed the edge of her panties, and there she stopped, and began to modestly, slightly edge the thong to the side.

Britney burst out laughing. "What's the matter with you, Trish? It's not like there's anyone else here, hun! Don't be so shy. No one will see your pussy except me...and I've already seen it plenty of times!" The blonde grinned down at Trisha.

The cheerleader blushed at Britney's teasing. "Well, I...I...okay, fine!" The brunette slid the hem of the dress up over the generous curve of her butt, and now she carefully nudged her thong to the side, revealing her pink twat. Taking a deep breath, she reached down and positioned the vibrator between her slim thighs, and as she did it she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. The dildo looked even more massive and thick in the reflection; it seemed almost as big around as one of her slender arms.

"Hurry up, Trish! We don't have all day!"

The cheerleader gasped as she gently began to penetrate herself with the plastic cock, pushing gently into her pussy lips, feeling every bit of it enter her tight body. Her legs were trembling with the effort of accepting such a massive shaft.

"I...oh...oh wow, Britney...this thing is huge! I don't...know..." Trisha said now, softly, hesitant, still trying to work the big thing into her little twat.

"Here." Britney stepped forward, raised a hand to her mouth, and promptly extended out her tongue, lapping and drooling on each of her fingers, coating them with a thick sheet of slobber. Then, without even asking, she bent down and reached between Trisha's legs, running her saliva on the sides of the dildo and between her pussy lips.

Trisha jumped at the feeling of Britney's fingers grazing against her pussy; she was completely unprepared. "Britney!" she gasped. But it worked; she felt the vibrator easing into her cunt now, lubricated by the blonde's drool.

Britney burst out laughing again, as she straightened, staring at Trisha with an amused look. "Oh, Trish...you're always so modest, hun! You're a good girl...I guess I'll never get that out of you."

But Trisha wasn't listening. The young brunette was busy gently shifting her hips back and forth, getting used to the fat, long toy buried between her legs, her eyes wide as she got used to its size. She felt like she was stuffed from head to toe by that dildo, it was so big.Britney expects me to keep this in my pussy for the entire ceremony? What is she thinking?

"Oh shit! Hear that? The music's starting! We're going to walk onstage in like a minute!" Britney hurriedly stuffed the remote control into her purse and grabbed her graduation robe and cap, tugging them hurriedly on, checking her hair in the mirror. Then she quickly bolted out the bathroom door.

"W-wait!" Trisha shouted, but it was too late. She was alone now in the bathroom. The cheerleader quickly turned towards the mirror, and now she gingerly, delicately re-adjusted her thong, making sure it was securely over the dildo now buried in her cunt. She pulled her dress back down her butt, smoothing it out, tugging it as far as it would go across her thighs. Now she stared at herself in the mirror: barely five feet tall, looking just as perky and cute and innocent as ever in her baby pink dress. But it was hard to concentrate on anything with something so thick and long filling her pussy.God...Britney is crazy! I can't do this!But graduation was about to start, and Trisha couldn't think anymore, or she would miss it. Taking a deep breath and gingerly steadying her hips, the young brunette turned and followed Britney out the door.

***

Her friend was right. Trisha could hear the music starting, and the students would be marching onto the stage in only a few minutes. Frantically, the cheerleader hurried to follow Britney, but immediately she gasped as the feeling of her moving thighs shifted the vibrator in her cunt. She could feel it sliding slightly, so thick and deep inside of her, and with a jolt Trisha quickly slowed down to a steady, careful stride. Gingerly, the young brunette made her way towards the line of students, hurriedly tugging on her black robe and her square graduation cap.This is a little better now,Trisha thought, looking down at the loose robe billowing around her ankles. Now at least no one could see her slender legs, wobbling as she delicately took each step, acutely aware of the dildo stuffed deep in her pussy. She just barely found her spot in line when it started to move. Trisha took a deep breath, trying to walk as stiff-legged as possible in her heels, trying to avoid letting her dainty hips swing back and forth.

All around her, the music was playing and the audience was clapping as the senior class of Eisenhower High School walked onto the football field. A large stage had been set up on one end, and Trisha and the rest of the students were now marching towards it, a long procession of students in black graduation gowns. As per normal graduation tradition, they would sit on stage while the graduation speakers would speak, and then, at the very end, they would be called, row by row, to the front of the stage and would each be officially handed their diplomas in front of everyone. Now, Trisha suddenly realized that she would have to sit through the entire ceremony with the thick rubber cock deep inside of her, plunged between her slim thighs.I have to sit through this entire ceremony with my pussy stuffed and stretched...acting completely normal...what was Britney thinking?

It was such a strange feeling, to try to walk straight and regular, when her hips felt like they had been stretched apart, when she felt like her kidneys were being poked and prodded into her stomach. The movement of her thighs made her powerfully aware of every inch of the massive plastic dick, of its thickness and size, so tightly fit in her little body. Trisha turned now to look back at Britney, who was several yards behind her in line, walking along with the rest of the students. To her surprise, the head cheerleader looked perfectly normal; her impressive tits bulging even out of the baggy gown, her blue eyes glistening, her smile sweet and demure. No one would have even guessed what was under that gown, buried deep between the tall blonde's legs; they all probably thought Britney was just happy to be graduating.

How is that possible? How can she look so relaxed?Trisha's own body was stiff and on edge; the young brunette was carefully, delicately taking each step across the lawn, staring straight ahead, trying very hard to look as normal as possible. The girl behind her bumped into her a couple times, surprised that Trisha was walking so slowly. But the cheerleader couldn't help it. She was so nervous that at any moment, her next step would shift her slender hips a little too much, and the dildo would slide out from beneath her thong, slipping from her pussy and plopping onto the grass for everyone to see. Or that it would drive too deep inside of her, stretching her tight cunt and making her yelp out loud, revealing herself to everyone around her.

The procession had reached the stage, and now each student carefully climbed onto it, finding their seats. Once again, Trisha caught a glimpse of Britney, the tall blonde still smiling widely, striding across the stage just as confidently as ever. There was a small group of guys standing to one side of the stage, all in their twenties, fiddling with the poles supporting the backdrop of the stage. Britney flashed a happy smile at the stage hands, then turned her head towards the audience, beaming out across the rows of chairs filling the football field.

She loves knowing that they're all staring at her while she's got that vibrator deep in her pussy...Trisha realized. It was just the type of thing Britney would want to do; stuffing her twat full and masturbating right in the middle of her high school graduation, right on stage, during a moment that was supposed to be extra-memorable in her life. It was only now that Trisha realized how shameless she and Britney were. Her parents would be taking pictures and sending out cards to relatives; they would talk to their friends about how exciting it was to see their little girl finish high school and start the rest of her life, how proud they were. And they would never know that their young, petite daughter was wobbling on stage with her pussy stuffed to the brim with a plastic vibrator.

Trisha was right in the middle of the line of students, and now she found her seat. Relieved, the cheerleader quickly sat down, but in the next instant she gave a loud cry and jolted in her seat. The movement of sitting down had driven the dildo hard and deep into her twat, making her entire body shudder with the impact. The students around her turned to give her a strange look, as Trisha blushed and quickly looked down at her lap, silently, carefully shifting her legs on her chair. The petite brunette was short enough that her feet didn't even reach the floor, her kitten heels dangling in the air as she gently tried to arrange her hips in the best position. She placed her hands in her lap, mortified, trying to draw as little attention to herself after her outburst. But there was no way around it; sitting on the chair was driving that vibrator all the way into her tight twat, filling and stretching her dainty body.Oh God...there's no way I can make it through the entire ceremony.Now the cheerleader stole a glance at Britney, who was seated in the row behind her. The blonde was grinning straight at Trisha, silently giggling at her outburst. Blushing again, Trisha turned back to face the front.And she's loving every second of it!

A man stood up now and moved to the podium; the superintendent. He stood and smiled at the audience for several long seconds, waiting for the music to finish. Trisha shifted again, uncomfortably, her dangling feet swinging as she repositioned her legs.Oh...hurry up and start speaking!

"Hello, everyone," he finally began, in a slow, droning voice. "Teachers, staff, graduates, alumni, parents, relatives, and friends...welcome! Welcome, welcome!"

As the superintendent droned on, Trisha stared back down at her lap, feeling her graduation cap jiggle on her head. The sun was beating down on the students, and her cheeks were still red. The petite cheerleader was beginning to sweat in the thick black robe, but even so, she was desperately thankful that she was wearing it. At least in this baggy thing, no one could see her slender hips twitch and wiggle; no one could watch her constantly rearrange her slim legs and fidget in her seat. And no one had a chance of glancing up her short pink sundress, of peeking under her skirt to see that large, thick vibrator, buried in her cunt, secured under her thong and stuffed deep.

I can't believe Britney talked me into this! This is crazy!Now, the young brunette stared out across the audience, at the hundreds of adults; parents of her fellow classmates. Everyone was staring up at the stage, and now for a second, Trisha suddenly felt like they were all staring at her.

"Psst!"

Someone was whispering behind Trisha, and she turned to look. Britney was leaning forward, her curly blonde hair draping down in front of her. Now, the head cheerleader winked at Trisha, and moved one hand under her robes, to her purse. The brunette's eyes widened as she realized what her friend was reaching for, and frantically she shook her head.No! Please, Britney, don't do it!

It was too late. A second later, Trisha's entire body twitched and shook as Britney switched both of their vibrators on. Trisha could see Britney shuddering too, although much less noticeably, keeping her pleasure to herself, smiling down at her lap as the vibrations started. Trisha wasn't so subtle. The young brunette jumped in her seat at the feeling, and once again her row-mates threw her a strange look. But she didn't even notice. Trisha's eyes were wide and her mouth opened into an O as she felt the sex toy begin to quiver and pulse in her cunt. It was such a new, unfamiliar feeling; the dildo stuffing and stretching her pussy full and now sending endless waves of vibrations rumbling through her, radiating out from between her slim hips and across her entire body. The cheerleader stiffened in response, rigid on her chair.

Someone else was talking now, the featured guest speaker for the ceremony, droning on about the importance of education and learning. But all Trisha heard was a distant voice, overwhelmed by the new sensation deep between her hips. The dildo's soft, smooth vibrations were teasing and caressing her tender canal, filling her twat with its smooth pulses, washing across the rest of her skin. Now, the cheerleader felt the heat rising in her body, her nerves tingling, her cheeks turning rosy. Desperately, Trisha looked out over the stage, trying to distract herself, trying to force herself to think about anything else.It's my graduation, for God's sake! I...I should be thinking about how happy I am to finish high school, how excited I am to move on! I should be thinking about...about...

But it was no use. Trisha felt her fingers tightening around the edges of her chair, her hips shifting as the petite cheerleader gently, unconsciously began to spread her legs slightly on her seat. That dildo was stuffed so deep in her pussy, buried in her tight, teenage body, pulsing and jolting. Trisha couldn't deny it; it felt so good, gently pressing into her cunt, the vibrations massaging her tender, eager flesh, making her so completely aware of how full her little pussy was. She could feel the lust slowly rising in her body, the pleasure taking over bit by bit. Her breathing was starting to quicken, her heart thumping in her chest.Ohh...ohh God...The vibrator was so wonderful, and now her entire body was aching for more; her pussy growing wet, her legs desperately edging further apart, her toes curling in her kitten heels as her feet dangled off her chair. She was still staring out into the audience, but the young brunette wasn't looking at them. All she could think about was that dildo, so thick and hard, so firm and deep inside of her.

Suddenly, the girl next to her was leaning to whisper in her ear. "Geez...can you believe this sun! It's so hot! Why do we have to be outside?"