Good Grief Ch. 06

Story Info
Falling into you.
5.6k words
4.78
32.5k
38
25

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi guys,

You people are awesome! You make my day when I hear your comments and feedback. I'm a little kid on Christmas... giddy with excitement to hear from you. You all encourage me to keep going and I seriously pay attention to your reactions and take note. Special thanks to honeybree for her great editing and great feedback.

So I hope to finish Good Grief fairly soon and start on the next one (Bwahahaha my lips are sealed!) and hopefully the next story will be liked as well. Enjoy!


The morning after, Sienna found herself lying directly on top of Jason's muscled body. She started to shift and smiled when she realized he was there with her. She loved the sound of his heartbeat and his masculine scent. She moved her hands under her chin which propped her head up but her eyes remained closed.

Jason hands automatically found her ass cheeks and massaged the fleshy meat.

"That feels good." Sienna whispered. She slowly opened her eyes to meet Jason's half-lidded ones.

"Good morning beautiful." He whispered.

"Morning." She said in a hoarse voice.

He smiled at her. And for the first time in a long time felt a sense of peace and happiness. He gave her a sweet kiss while he rubbed and rocked her hips back and forth on his hardening dick; in turn she stretched and rubbed herself on him.

"Mm-mm, I want you." Sienna moaned.

Jason flipped her over so he was on top and shuffled to the edge of the bed. He reached for a condom on the nightstand and rolled it on. He glanced at her and called her over with his index finger.

Sienna crawled over to him like an excited puppy and straddled him.

"I like this view better." He huskily said.

Sienna wrapped her legs around his waist and positioned his throbbing dick at her entrance. They both moaned as his cock invaded her tight pussy.

He kissed her softly as he grabbed her hips, lifted and slammed into her quickly. She let out a cry still not used to his impressive size. She was so tight; it almost sent him over the edge. Her pussy felt even better than the night before. He had to pause and regain control.

While he kissed her, his hands went to the sides of her tiny waist and gently rubbed his thumbs on her tight stomach. She felt a flutter in her nether regions and felt herself get hot all over. She rested her arms on his neck and he reached down and nibbled on her left nipple.

His mouth latched to her breast like a newborn baby. In response, she felt her pussy get wet.

When Jason felt her body respond to his touch he continued his attack. He roughly grabbed her ass and pistoned in and out of her. Her breasts bounced in his face while he continued to quickly pummel her.

Like an Olympian sprinter with only the goal in mind; he vigorously fucked her like he was going to receive a gold medal at the finish line.

This elicited grunts and cries from each other. From down the hall you could hear the obscene noises of their sticky bodies being slapped together. All of Jason's glistening muscles were flexed and on high alert as his dick seemed like it wanted to fuse to her pussy. Sienna was having the ride of her life and her body vibrated with pleasure.

Jason looked into her eyes and gave her a wicked grin. He switched gears and downshifted. He rocked her onto him slowly... at a maddening snail-like pace.

Sienna's eyes rolled to the back of her head and dug her nails in his back.

"Fuuuuuuccckkkkk!" She wailed.

Sienna's brown skin captured the morning light as she convulsed while she came for the first time that morning. She felt herself gushing with juices.

"Good girl." He murmured in her ear.

Jason watched her intently as he continued to fuck her slowly and deeply... maintaining perfect control of her body. She continued to spasm and squeezed his dick nicely. It was as if her pussy and his dick were having a conversation of their own.

She could feel every inch of his padded steel cock.

She didn't know how much more torture she could take. Jason continued his maddening slow pace as beads of sweat threatened to fall from her brow. She felt like a crazed animal wanting to break free but forced to endure a slow, deep fucking.

Still sitting on his lap, Sienna moved her arms behind her and placed them on Jason's thighs.

Her glistening breasts looked like an offering to him as they jutted up towards the sky.

Jason didn't realize she managed to distract him and take the lead. He lovingly nibbled the underside of her breasts.

Sienna lifted herself up and down, fucking herself on his dick quickly and efficiently. Her waist moved like a snake making sure to have his dick touch every corner of her pussy walls.

She almost succeeded in summoning their orgasms but Jason grabbed hold of her delicious ass and placed her on the bed. He looked down at her and kissed her and murmured something on her lips.

He massaged her full breasts and rolled her nipples between his fingers. Still firmly embedded within her, he continued his ferocious assault. He thrust into her so hard he was slightly concerned she might break. However, Sienna's pussy silently encouraged him to fuck her harder as it hummed in approval.

Deep, hard and fast.

She felt her orgasm approaching quickly and screamed loudly as she came on his dick. Jason continued to pump her and groaned as he came as well. They looked in each other's eyes and lovingly kissed again.

Jason moved his lips to her nose and gave it a sweet kiss.

"You're becoming my addiction."

Sienna's sparkling eyes were glazed over as she said, "I like that."

They took a long shower together. Jason gave Sienna another orgasm using his knee and the detachable shower head.

How in the hell? Sienna thought.

Jason was just acutely in tune with her body. It's safe to assume she'd never had such intense sex before. Her experiences with past boyfriends were a rump at a time, at night in bed... with the lights off. She'd never felt so alive and sexy, she never even knew it could be this good.

Jason seemed to love all the things about her body she hated. He couldn't keep his hands off of her.

As he rubbed her favorite scented oil on her, he commented to himself, how he couldn't have designed a more perfect body if he tried. His comment warmed Sienna's heart. She sighed and thought the same thing as she admired his body.

Jason insisted she wear his dress shirt with rolled up sleeves which stopped just above her knees and Sienna had sweatpants for him to wear. He looked delicious as his tight butt filled the sweats out nicely. He confidently walked around her kitchen bare-chested like he's lived there for years.

As he worked gathering breakfast supplies, she got a chance to really admire his body. He looked as if he'd come out a Men's Fitness magazine. He carried the perfect combination of bulk and lean muscles.

She drank coffee and stared at him while he moved around in the kitchen. She licked her lips.

"You see something you want, princess?" Jason said not looking up from scrambling the eggs.

"Huh?" Sienna said, trying to play it off, "Umm... yeah, eggs are good."

Jason chuckled, gave her wink and a sexy grin.

They made breakfast together which consisted of cheese eggs, toast and fruit. Her beautiful bouquet of roses adorned the table as they ate.

When they were stuffed from eating, they cleaned up and settled on the couch. Sienna sat on Jason's lap and his arms curved protectively around her body. This felt so intimate to Sienna, she relaxed on his chest.

His hand crept to her shirt and started unbuttoning it one by one. Sienna gave him a mischievous smile.

"You're ready for another round?" Sienna asked.

"Always ready for you." Jason replied.

His mouth explored hers while his hands explored her breasts. He held them testing their weight then teased her nipples with his fingers tips.

"Mm-mm, that feels so good babe." Sienna said. She started grinding herself on him, feeling his hard bulge poking her ass.

"Ooo, Mr. Man is definitely awake." Sienna cooed.

Jason chuckled, "Mr. Man?"

Sienna giggled, "That's what Nicole calls you, that and 'cemetery papi'."

Jason busted out laughing, "Like the Alicia Keys song?"

"Yep, I wouldn't want to be unfair to Mr. Man... So I think that's what I'm gonna call big guy right here." Sienna said as she gripped his dick through the sweats.

"Wow, ok so we're at the level of naming each other's shit, huh?" Jason said chuckling.

"Yep, it makes us official." Sienna said.

James grinned, kissed her and pulled the shirt off of her. In between kisses he said, "So do I get to name your pussy? James asked.

"If you want to," she responded breathlessly.

"Well, to find a good name for your pussy, I'm going to have to interview her." Jason smugly said.

He tenderly allowed his tongue to massage her mouth. She moaned and her nipples became hard little pebbles. He brushed his hand on them and continued down towards her treasure.

He looked into her eyes while slipping his fingers in her pussy folds. Sienna started to close her eyes as she moaned but he made her keep them open.

He stroked her in and out faster. She moaned loudly and trembled at his touch. He rubbed her clit with his thumb in slow small circles. Sienna was so close she started to gasp for air. She screamed as she came and convulsed on his hand. She slumped towards him as her tremors subsided.

"I love watching you cum. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." Jason said as he licked his fingers clean.

When Sienna relaxed her breathing, "You know Jason... I'm on the pill. You could cum in me if you want," she said running her nails lightly across his chest.

Jason was so hard he thought his dick might combust. He loved Sienna talking like this.

"Oh, if I want? I think you're the one who wants it more baby."

Sienna smiled and rubbed her ass on his hard dick. Jason looked at her pretty face and sighed. "Actually that's something we need to talk to about, princess".

He felt her body get tense and she wrinkled her brow. That's probably the worst sayings you would ever want your lover to say.

"Relax baby. But in the spirit of full disclosure I just want you to know that I'm waiting for some test results. I should get them at any day now and wanted make sure I was ok before we do anything reckless. Even though, in the past I'd always use condoms, I want to make sure I'm completely in the clear... You're way too precious to me. Ever since the day I met you, I made a resolve to change. So I vowed to remain celibate until I found the woman I would someday marry."

He looked into her eyes and said, "And I have kept my promise baby, I want you to know this isn't just a passing fling."

Sienna widened her eyes and stared at him shocked. She was feeling a bit guilty, initially assuming that this was what it exactly was for him.

"You don't have to say anything. Just know I'm serious about you. I know it's ridiculously soon... but I feel like I know you inside and out. It's like I've been waiting for you all my life. And I don't want to scare you away but... I love you Sienna Tiffany Johnson. I feel like we belong together. I can't imagine not having you in my life."

Sienna smiled, her hand covering her still smiling mouth. She couldn't believe what she was hearing.

Her heart pounded erratically at his words.

Jason continued, "Don't you feel it? Doesn't this feel right to you?" He said gazing into her amber eyes.

"Yes..." Sienna replied sincerely. Her eyes searched his and only saw honesty. Sienna felt elated but nervous.

Jason kissed her deeply. Their tongues battled and she moaned against him.

"I love you princess." Jason said.

It was on the tip of her tongue to say it back but something held her back. She exhaled and averted her eyes from him.

"Hey, look at me. Don't feel bad about not saying it back..."

He is so sweet... What's wrong with me? Why can't I say it back? Sienna thought.

"I don't feel bad..."

"Huh?" Sienna looked up at him confused.

"I mean... I KNOW you love me..." He said in a manner of fact tone.

Oh no he didn't...the smug bastard. Sienna thought.

"It's just going to take time for you to realize it. But, good things come to those who wait, right?"

Sienna looked at him and gave him a sad smile and remembered Nicole's words. She didn't know if she could ever truly be open to love.

To be vulnerable is to have faith it will work out. I mean what are the odds it could work? She was just an average girl. And here, Mr. Gorgeous Ex-Bad boy could just be caught up in the moment, probably due to the fact that her bare chocolate breasts were in his face.

But God help her, she knew in her heart she couldn't let him go even if she tried.

Jason carried her to the bedroom and they made love unhurriedly and deeply while he murmured words of love and promises. You couldn't tell where one pulse ended and the other began.

This feeling was new to both of them. Sienna thought she had experienced love before but this was completely different. Jason felt like his heart would implode and his skin was electrified.

As her body shattered in a powerful orgasm, he looked into her eyes and joined her in euphoric bliss while holding the back of her neck.

They got dressed and went to Jason's apartment so he can change. They decided to spend the rest of the day exploring New York City together. They took each other to their favorite places. They went to a couple of galleries in Chelsea. Sienna even took him to her beloved Century 21 store.

While they ate lunch near Central Park, Sienna had the strangest urge to buy some new clothes. She felt like a new woman and wanted some sexy outfits for Jason. And she might as well get some outfits for work.

"Babe, you mind going shopping with me?"

Jason smiled, "Do I mind? Hell no, I would love to. Let me just make a phone call."

When he was done with the call, he drove her to Saks Fifth Avenue. Sienna looked confused as he led her to a special lavish floor and was greeted by a beautiful woman with black hair and green eyes. She seemed elated to talk to Jason and was flattered he called her specifically. The woman glanced at Sienna from the corner of her eye but was happy to ignore her.

"Christine, this is my girlfriend Sienna."

Sienna smirked inside as she heard the woman let out a small gasp.

"She's going to need quite a few outfits for all occasions. So can you grab two other assistants and set her up in a room? There's no limit on what she'll buy."

"Whatever you say sir," Christine said in a curt tone as she walked away to clear a room.

Sienna was already shaking her head, no, "Jason, I'm sorry I think you misunderstood. I don't want you buying me anything. I just want a couple of new shirts and skirts for work and to go out."

"Princess, I know what you meant. But if we're going to be together you're going to have to get used to me spoiling you a little bit. Nothing gives me more pleasure than making you happy and getting you what you need. So if you care even a little bit about me... you won't deprive me of what I want."

Sienna narrowed her eyes at him pondering on his words. Damn him and his logic!

Sienna lowered her voice and forcibly whispered, "Jason Christopher Bane, I don't want you to think I'm trying to take advantage of you. I'm not used to having things just given to me."

Silence.

"But I have to admit it was sexy as hell of you calling out directions for me... So as long as we're clear, I'm fine with whatever you want to give me because I care about you NOT because you're wealthy."

He bent down smiled smugly and said, "Thank you, princess. But you should know... I always get what I want."

Before she could protest, he silenced her with an earth-shattering kiss.

"We're ready for you Ms." Christine said in a neutral tone.

Jason walked beside Sienna hand in hand to the room they prepared. It was a large room decorated with rich reds and gold colors and plush carpeting. There was a round platform in the center with special lighting and large mirrors surrounding it.

To the wall there was a table with a Smörgåsbord of finger foods and refreshments. They were handed champagne flutes by two women named Elise and Shondel.

Jason took a seat on a nearby sofa and watched as they asked Sienna questions on what types of clothes she needed and what her preferences were. Jason found a newspaper and decided to catch up on some reading.

Elise took Sienna's measurements while Shondel continued asking questions. They asked her to come to the side door for a minute so she could change into a robe.

As they exited, Christine strolled in. She walked back to where Jason was sitting. She unfastened the first three buttons of her shirt showcasing her abundant cleavage and lacy bra.

"Mr. Bane, is there anything I can do for you?" She asked in a sultry voice.

Jason had an idea Christine was going to try something. She never could take a hint. He just couldn't believe it took her just 5 minutes from when he arrived to try to pounce on him.

Not bothering to look up from his paper he said, "Christine, Did I or did I not come in with a young lady I referred to as my girlfriend?"

"But I..."

He calmly continued, "I hope you know... it's really trashy of you to try and slip in when my lady is not looking. I have no tolerance for disrespect... I'm going to give you 2 minutes to get the fuck away from me before I have you fired..."

Christine scrambled and almost ran out of the room. Before she stepped out of the door she heard...

"Oh and Christine... send in your replacement."

"Y-y-yes Sir."

Christine felt herself flush red in embarrassment. She had never been with Jason Bane before but heard of his reputation. He's so damn sexy and masculine; she thought he dabbled on the side, guess not. She hoped he didn't report her behavior. She asked Michelle to fill in for her saying she didn't feel good. Too bad she would have made a killing in commission on this account.

Sienna came back in the room and had on a nice two-piece cream colored suit on. It fit her like a glove. Jason openly stared at her curves and thought she looked like a sexy executive. Sienna smiled in his direction her hand signaling for an opinion from him.

Jason simply nodded.

She was about to walk out of the room but Jason insisted she change there in front of him. Elise and Shondel blushed and giggled softly.

Sienna looked at him as he innocently read his newspaper. His presence commanded the space but she weirdly didn't feel shy undressing in front of him and the other two women.

It's like his confidence had rubbed off on her. So she deviously thought, why not give him a little show to see if he will crack.

With every new item of clothing Sienna made sure to make her movements graceful. She would purposefully stand straight pushing her breasts out or caress her hips and thighs feeling the fabric. She would turn and bend to give him a nice view of her round ass that he seemed to love so much.

This went on for 20 outfits. Sienna picked 4 out of the bunch and Jason added 10 more. Sienna also picked some casual tops and jeans, summer dresses and sexy dresses for a night out.

Her thick hips and round ass made everything look more appealing. She watched her tight stomach contract as she stretched exaggeratedly. Her perky large breasts swayed with her every move.

She knew the show was for Jason but she was getting herself wet in the process.

Jason looked at her from the corner of his eyes and would nod or shake his head when she asked his opinion on an outfit.

He knew what she was doing and was enjoying the performance. He was so hard but he kept holding out for her to make the first move.

12