Good Grief Ch. 08

Story Info
Collision course.
5.8k words
4.68
24.4k
22
42

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello,

Thanks again for your comments, votes and feedback. Let me know what you guys think of this chapter, its a little dark compared to the others. Special thanks to honeybree for her editing. Enjoy!

*

Jason squinted as he looked at Suzy and said,

"Susan?"

"Jason! You never called me back." Suzy said in an whiny high pitched voice. "Wait, what are you doing here?"

Silence.

"I'm at my girlfriend's birthday party, what are you doing here?"

"Your girlfriend?! Sienna? You must be joking."

Sienna looked between Jason and Suzy and felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand. No, it couldn't be...

"Jason, this is my sister Suzy. How exactly do you know her?" She whispered, afraid to know the answer.

"Princess, this isn't the time or the place. Why don't we go to your place and talk?"

Suzy felt her rage bubbling. This bitch thought she could steal her man... not while she was around. She maliciously struck the first blow where it would do the most damage.

"So Jason, you're into fat girls now? Hell, when I met you, you were literally into a couple of girls."

There was a collective gasp.

Jason felt himself get hot in anger. "Who the hell do you think you are talking to her like that? You got some-"

"What does she mean Jason, how did you meet her?" Sienna said as she cut him off.

"Baby, let's just go somewhere private to talk." He said in a soothing voice.

Suzy answered for Sienna saying, "Oh no, why don't we talk here! You want to fuck Sienna now? How did you even get her on the bed? She's a tub of lard! Her good-for-nothing black ass must take up the whole room..." She yelled waving her hands in the air trying to make a scene then whispered, "Only I know the way you like it." She put her bony fingers on her barely their hips.

Jason stared at her in disbelief; he must have heard her wrong. Because if she said what he thought she said he was about to forget she was a woman and kick her ass. But before he could react...

"Oh HEEELLLLL no...." Nicole started taking her earrings off, cracking her neck from side to side and bouncing up and down. Today was the day, she was finally going to kick Suzy's ass.

Jason stared at Sienna, not reacting to Suzy's words at all. She looked withdrawn and stiff. She transformed from the carefree sexy woman from the party to a catatonic dejected woman. She looked like a child willingly waiting for their mother's inevitable beating.

Nicole started cursing so fast in Spanish only someone who knew her could understand her.

"HijadelagranPUTA! tevoyadarunCOÑASOquete voy a partir el CULO! Tus eres una asquerosasarnosaque se te va podrir la cuca. Tutepuedeir a comer un MOJÓN! Porqueesoesloquetuere maldita PUUEERCA."

(MotherFUCKING BITCH I'm about to FUCK you up and slice your ASS! You are a disgusting parasite and your pussy is going rot. You can go eat a large piece of SHIT because that's what you are, you fucking PIIIIIGGG.)

Suzy was ready with a comeback, "Try me bitch, and take your little black piggy all the way home you-"

Jose came out of nowhere and gave Nicole a look that immediately silenced her. He walked right up to Suzy's face. He stared at her in disgust and with a deceptively calm voice said,

"Basta." (Enough.) His deep masculine voice rumbled.

Suzy's body silently vibrated in anger and she clenched her fists. She exhaled and deflated like a hot air balloon. She said nothing as she slightly bent her head and averted his eyes.

No matter how hard she tried throughout the years, Jose was the one person she could never talk back to. He never asked for respect but it was granted to him freely, even by the darkest of forces. She managed to make a dramatic exit, she stomped her feet and went to her old room without sparing anyone another glance.

Sienna was visibly shaking with embarrassment. Jason tried holding her but she pushed him away, she looked at him with watery eyes and tense jaw line.

"Don't listen to her pookie; she's a stupid bitch that only cares about herself." Nicole said.

"Princess, please just let me take you home."

She narrowed her eyes at him and spat, "Fine."

After saying goodbye to everyone Sienna left with Jason. They walked side by side to the car and drove to Sienna's apartment.

While they drove, Jason was trying to find the right words.

"Princess, it-"

"Wait until we get back home." Sienna said abruptly.

_____________

When they settled in at her place, Jason sat on the couch and watched as she paced the room from side to side.

"Ask me anything, I won't lie to you."

"When, where and how many times..."

Jason exhaled and said, "Six months ago some clients requested some extra company. So they were introduced to some women. Your sister wasn't with them but happened to be in the same club that night. She asked if it was a private party, I said the more the merrier and she joined us in the VIP lounge.

There was a lot of alcohol and that night I took her and 2 other women home with me. We had an all-night fuck-fest; we did everything you could imagine. I didn't notice that night that she grabbed my phone and called herself while I was... busy. After that she kept calling me but I kept blowing her off because she seemed too clingy. I never saw Susan again until today."

Sienna stopped pacing and crossed her arms. She seemed rigid but was intently listening. She exhaled. Her expression turned self-conscious as she wrung her fingers.

"Did you do that kind of thing often?"

That was not what Jason expected her to ask. Did she really want to know about his sexual past? Jason was desperate to give her any information she wanted so they could put this behind them. But he somehow knew this was not a good idea.

"Are you sure you want to know?"

Sienna narrowed her eyes at him.

"Ok look I've had my share of threesomes but not too many foursomes. Baby, I was a self-absorbed asshole back then. I barely remembered girls' names. The only reason I remembered your sister was because she would call me non-stop. But you have to believe that was all in the past. I've only thought of and wanted you since I met you."

After a tense stretch of silence, Sienna exhaled again but this time her strained eyes softened as she looked at Jason.

"Look, I'm not going to pretend it doesn't hurt to hear about your whorish past because it does. When I met you I knew you had a reputation but never thought it involved my sister. She has always been the beautiful, cruel one. She's crude and obnoxious... but she's my sister, she's the only sibling I have left... A-A-And I can't lose her."

Sienna exhaled. "When it comes to her and men, she's always on the winning end."

Jason was so angry remembering what Suzy said about Sienna. But he honestly did not want to talk about her... he knew he would likely blow up about it. That conversation would be for another time. He needed to make sure they were ok.

"Just tell me what to do and I'll do it."

"Be honest with me. I'd prefer honesty and pain over betrayal."

Jason stood up and walked over to her. With his finger he nudged her chin up so she would look at him in his eyes.

"I love you and only you, nothing will ever change that."

Sienna gave him a sad smile and said, "I believe you Jason. I just need time to process all of this."

She walked to the door.

She leaned against the open door and when he walked through the opening, she whispered, "I'll call you later."

Jason stared at her beautiful face; it ached to leave her. He stole a lingering kiss that she couldn't help but succumb to it. He didn't want to overwhelm her so he tore himself away and walked out knowing they could work this out.

______________

Suzy was so angry thinking how in the hell, fucking frumpy, ugly, fat Sienna scored Jason Bane. There was no way Jason seriously wanted her, he was probably going through a fat girl phase.

Suzy went to his penthouse but they told her he didn't live there anymore. She knew he changed his phone because she had been trying to reach him. She even went by his job and they told her he didn't work there anymore. 'What the hell?' She thought. She had to find out where he lived if her plan was going to work.

She went to her mom and apologized for her behavior at the party. Suzy then asked all the questions she could about Jason and Sienna. She left when she got the information she needed; she had a lot of work to do.

_____________

Six days later, Sienna hadn't seen Jason but had talked to him on the phone. She agreed to spend the day with him on Saturday. So he would be by in any minute now.

Nicole stayed over Sienna's place almost every night. She was just the distraction Sienna needed. They talked about the whole situation and Nicole agreed with Sienna's decision.

Sienna knew Jason had a past and so she shouldn't judge him for it.

They were great together, really happy, she shouldn't just give up because of something that happened before they ever met. Love was messy and complicated. Sure it sucked; especially since the other person involved was Suzy.

Suzy.

Nicole's blood still boiled over the things she said about Sienna. She would probably carry through on that ass whipping the next time she saw her.

Nicole had learned long ago not to talk to Sienna about Suzy. She saw how Suzy always managed to tear Sienna down for no reason. Suzy was the most self-absorbed, manipulative, demon child Nicole had ever met. And Sienna would just take it, mumbling something about Suzy being her older sister and she didn't really mean it.

Sister or not, Nicole would be damned if she let her talk to Sienna like that. So throughout the years, Nicole would instinctively stick up for Sienna, ready to have her back. Suzy's emotional and verbal abuse got worse when Sean died. Sean used to put Suzy in her place, so in front of him she stayed on her best behavior.

The sad thing was that Sienna didn't see it. She'd always excuse Suzy behavior and not see it for what it really was... Suzy's blatant hatred for Sienna.

"Hey you want some chicken lo mein?" Sienna said interrupting Nicole from her thoughts.

"Yea sure, order me an eggroll too."

While Sienna ordered the take out Nicole was on Sienna's computer. Her brown eyes were curious when she saw a new email from Suzy.

"Yo, your slutty sister just sent you an email. Maybe she came to her senses and will apologize." Nicole hollered.

Sienna came out and said, "Yea right. Open it and let's see."

The message read, 'I thought it was only right that you know what your man does behind your back.'

They clicked open the video attachment.

When it started it was like a train wreck... impossible to look away. The footage was dark and a little blurry but then Sienna cringed when she recognized Jason's apartment. The very distinct hand carved wood four post bed she remembered vividly. Then they saw Suzy's face smiling at the camera. You could make out a very tall figure slamming into Suzy from the back.

"Oh Jason! Harder... Fuck this pussy real good. Show me how much you want this pussy!"

You could hear squishing and smacking sounds along with grunts and moans. Sienna watched in horror as Jason slammed into Suzy, his wavy brown hair swaying with the motions. Jason roughly pulled her by her hair as he came in her. When he pulled out, Suzy climbed over him and sucked his glistening dick moaning the whole time.

Sienna was paralyzed and sunk to the floor eyes widened. Nicole stared in shock and silence since she didn't know what to say.

After a stretch of silence, "I can't believe Mr. Man would do that." Nicole whispered. "He just doesn't seem like he would ever stoop that low."

"Did you not see the same video I just saw? Believe me; Mr. Man is more than capable to do that and more. He was obviously just using me."

"Using you? That man is trailing you like a puppy without an owner. He's crazy about you. Maybe this is old footage."

Sienna shook her head, "He's only been at this apartment for a month, and that is obviously his new place. He lied to me, Nicole. He betrayed me. I never wanna see his face again."

Just as the words were spoken, there was a knock on the door. Sienna clenched her jaw and narrowed her eyes. But when she released an evil smirk she said...

"Let that asshole in."

If there is something Sienna was not... was a coward. She would face this traitor head on even as her body trembled in rage. Nicole looked at her warily and silently opened the door.

Jason felt a very strange vibe from Nicole when he walked into Sienna's apartment. You could slice the tension with a knife. It almost looked like there were dark clouds forming or that's how it felt.

He walked over to Sienna who had her back to him facing the window. He was surprised she didn't turn around to greet him but remained with her stiff arms folded. He gently ran his hands down her arms and she was hot to the touch. He felt her move away from him in disgust.

"What's wrong princess? Are you ok?"

Nicole quietly gathered her belongings and left without being asked to.

One thing many people didn't know about Sienna is that, when pushed to her limit she had a magnificent bad temper. It's a good thing it almost never happened, Nicole had only seen it once before.

Nicole could never forget as she witnessed her shy mild-mannered friend become hulk-like when a boy at a college party tried to force her to have sex with him. She swallowed that guy up whole as everyone watched in awe. He looked like a child that just pissed himself. Nicole had never heard so many "fucks" in her life.

Nicole recognized the tell-tale signs... Sienna was disturbingly quiet and you could almost hear her heart beating thunderously in her chest. Her eyes glowed yellow amber. The hairs on her arms would raise and you could detect goose bumps on her skin. Her normally tame hair looked wild.

The last and undeniable factor was the twitching right temple.

It was as if her brain hung a pendulum that beat from the inside.... The tick was like a warning for all around to evacuate before the bomb exploded.

She almost felt sorry for Jason; he had no idea what he just walked into.

She was impenetrably stubborn and had a razor sharp tongue; there would be no reasoning with her.

Jason slowly turned Sienna around to face her and was immediately knocked off kilter. Something was very wrong. His sweet beautiful angelic princess had a deep scowl and sported a menacing glare. Her eyes looked like burning lava pools.

"Baby what's wrong. Tell me what happened."

In a hoarse whisper she said, "Did you have a good time?"

"Huh? I'm hoping to have a good time with you." Jason said sweetly.

"With my sister... DID... YOU... HAVE... A... GOOD... TIME?!" Sienna said loudly almost at a scream.

"Your sister? I told you that was a long time ago."

"Really? What's a long time ago? Yesterday... the day before?"

Jason was completely confused and he did not like her accusatory tone.

Jason sighed. "Princess, just tell me what you're talking about, I'm not a mind-reader." Jason said exasperated.

Sienna was sick of hearing this man's lies. If he was going to play this game, she had something for him. She clenched her fists and walked around him. She punched play on the computer.

Jason bent over the desk not knowing what he was about to watch. His eyes widened and his blood boiled.

"What the FUCK?!"

Still with her arms crossed and her rage simmering on the surface, she managed to smirk. She caught him in the act and he had nowhere to hide.

"How the HELL did she get into my house!?"

"Oh please... you're going to continue this act? Just tell me was it ALL an act? Was this some sick rich boy fantasy to hit up sisters back to back? What... break in the younger one while fucking the other one on the side?"

Jason's jaw dropped. How could she even think such a thing?

"You can't honestly believe that's me in the video?"

"What the fuck?! That IS YOU."

"No Sienna it's not. I would NEVER do that to you. I love you." Jason said trying to make her understand.

"BULLSHIT!" Sienna screamed. "You were just using me. I knew you were too good to be true. Fucking con-artist. And I fell for it, I fell for it all." She said waving her hands.

Instead of calmly trying to pacify her, he started getting angry that she could even think he would do that. Didn't she know what she meant to him?

"Sienna, I'm telling you that is NOT me. I have never lied to you. I've told you shit I've never told anyone in my life."

"Did you or did you not tell me you ALWAYS get what you want?" Sienna sneered.

Jason was speechless, how could she take his words and twist them like that?

"Why won't you believe me?" Jason demanded now his anger rising.

"Because Jason, there is literally a VIDEO of you FUCKING my sister." Sienna hissed.

"Yea let's talk about your sister... please don't tell me you think she's a fucking saint. I know you have to realize she plotted this whole thing!" Jason was now yelling at Sienna's level.

"Don't talk about my sister; you were the one who fucked her in your house!"

Jason's eyes flashed silver.

"Don't talk about your sister? Your sister is a fucking evil bitch. You didn't even say anything while she tore you down at your mother's."

"Suzy just has issues... she is just naturally rude and says mean things sometimes."

"Oh really?! She's naturally rude? What the hell Sienna! You're defending her? I can understand you can be blind with family but you are certainly not stupid. You have to realize she's a fucking bloodsucker. I saw how you shrunk in her presence. She just badgered you while everyone else was ready to defend you. You're stronger than that Sienna... she treats you like a FUCKING doormat."

Sienna snickered, "I'm a fucking doormat? A doormat! You just called me a fucking doormat..."

Jason sighed and said, "I DIDN'T call you a fucking doormat. I said she TREATS you like a fucking doormat."

"Yea whatever... WHY are you changing the fucking conversation and avoiding the fucking truth that you fucked her in your house just days after seeing her again? What you couldn't wait to get some pussy because we haven't fucked in six days?"

Now that was a low blow.

"You know that's bullshit. Are you even listening to yourself? That doesn't even make any sense when I've spent weeks being without 'pussy' before even dating you."

"Yea well Congratu-fuckulations! You lasted a whole month without getting any. You deserve the Bronze Star medal. You know what... I need you to get the fuck out of my place because I'm so thru with you." She huffed, her breathing irregular.

"Just like that? Sienna we need to figure this out. I know deep down you know that is not me." Jason said exhausted with the fighting.

Sienna looked at him straight in his eyes and without flinching said, "No, but what I do know is that you've inherited your father's genes in fucking any pussy you can find... So now you can go fuck yourself."

Silence.

Jason opened his mouth and stood in shock. That was the one thing he confessed to her. The one thing that was his biggest fear... becoming like his father.

Jason stalked towards her. His eyes were cold as ice.

For all Sienna's brave talk Jason's imposing muscled body sent a chill up her spine. Her breathing was short and choppy. She barely recognized him... his steel eyes seemed to sear into her.

He roughly grabbed her and she struggled in his arms. When he tried to kiss her...

Slap.

The sound echoed in the room. Jason's head turned involuntarily to the right as Sienna slapped him with all her strength. Even as red pelts formed on Jason's cheek, he grinned, as if he liked it.

He pinned her against the wall. He lifted her arms and pinned them above her. Jason's hard gaze trained on her every move. He quickly overpowered her and Sienna felt a mixture of fear and arousal. Sienna tried to shimmy herself free not knowing her jiggling breasts was making his dick harder.

12