Good Housekeeping

Story Info
Daddy's cautionary tale backfires. Sorta.
2.2k words
4.04
66.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby. Baby. BABY!!!"

"Oh. Hi, Daddy. What's up?"

"What are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm vacuuming the living room."

"I can see that. What I mean is, don't you want to put a few more clothes on?"

"Why? We're out here in the country and on a private drive, and it's a lot of work pushing around this old vacuum. I don't want to get all sweaty."

"You're not going to get very sweaty wearing that, that's for sure. "

"I'm just dressing for the job, you know?"

"Look, I know there aren't any houses down this way, but the windows are open and anyone could come strolling down and see you."

"Daddy, come on already. I'm not naked or anything!"

"No, not naked. But all you've got on is that little crop top and a miniskirt that barely covers your ass. And you're not wearing a bra, either."

"You don't think I look good?"

"No, that's not what I said. I'm saying you look TOO good, okay. You're doing housework, not putting on a show."

"I'm just trying to be comfortable, that's all."

"Well, this house is wide open, and you didn't hear me come in the front door. That's not safe at all. The way things are nowadays, that can get you hurt."

"Daddy, you worry too much."

"Baby, you don't worry enough. Let me tell you a story about someone who was doing what you were doing and got very unlucky because she wasn't paying attention to what was going on around her. This is important, so listen up."

"I'm all ears."

"This housewife was divorced and living alone. She was about ten years older than you, but she still looked a lot like you. You know, about 5'1" with red hair with the blond streaks and a really nice figure."

"That means she had big tits, then. 36DD's right?"

"Yeah, I said she looked a lot like you. She lived in a house that was kind of secluded like we do. She was wearing what you're wearing right now. She had on a little crop top that didn't even cover her tits all the way, and she wasn't wearing a bra, and she had on a little plaid micro miniskirt. So the Housewife was busy cleaning the living room, vacuuming away and wearing headphones listening to music, not a care in the world.

"What she didn't know was that there was a cat burglar working the area. He had been looking around for likely places to hit, and had cased her house during the week. He found some nearby woods to stash his truck, and headed up to the house to make sure it was empty so he could get to work.

"He did a sneak and took a look into one of the windows carefully because he saw a car parked in the driveway. There she was, running her vacuum, bopping away listening to her music, oblivious to everything else.

"Now, this guy wasn't some easily distracted kid. He was my age, which meant he had a little self-discipline, looking to make his score and get out quick. But the sight of this hottie, her huge braless tits bouncing around and her perfect ass swaying as she did her cleaning -- well, he decided there was more than one way to make a score.

"So this guy oh so quietly went through the front door, closing and locking it behind him, and creeped into the foyer. "

"She didn't see him or anything?"

"Nope. She was absorbed in her vacuuming. He continued to pull his sneak, and cat-footed right behind her, and then did a grab just like this."

"OOOF. Daddy, I can't move my arms."

"That's right, baby. The Cat Burglar grabbed her around the waist, pinning her arms just like this, and lifted her off the ground. You're so little that it's not all that hard to do. And it was just as easy for him.

"He leaned back a little bit. Like this. And basically carried the Housewife. Out of the living room. Down the hallway. And into her bedroom. Yeah. And he kicked the door shut with his heel before he let go of her."

"Unnnhhh. Didn't she fight him, Daddy?"

"A little, baby. But she was so surprised that she was already halfway down the hall before she realized what was going on. And like you saw yourself, he had her in a way that she couldn't do much.

"When he got her back into that bedroom with the door closed, she realized that she was in a bad spot. Yelling wasn't going to do much good because the chances of anyone being within earshot weren't very good. She didn't have her phone with her. And on top of all that, he was a pretty big guy."

"What did he look like, Daddy?"

"Well, he was pretty much my size, looked like he lifted weights and fairly strong, obviously."

"One of those older guys who can dominate women, huh? Like you?"

"I suppose. But he obviously wasn't as nice as me. The Cat Burglar definitely intimidated her. All the Housewife could think to do was stand there and not make a fuss so he wouldn't do anything bad to her."

"Daddy, you said she was about 30, right? Don't women reach their sexual peak at about that age?"

"Baby, what's that got to do with anything?"

"You're missing the point. If she was like me already, that would make her even hornier that I am. If she was a divorcee, that mean she hadn't gotten any in a long time. And if he looked like you, and she was like me, she was probably getting turned on a little bit at that point, even if she didn't want to admit it. And I'm sure he was getting turned on like you are right now. Look at that tent! Mmmm, nice!"

"Baby, let go for a second. That's really distracting. Anyway, he grabbed her and reached up under her shirt and started feeling her big tits and said, 'You have nice big titties, little girl.'"

"Oh, my. Were the nipples stiff like mine are right now? I like it when you grab my tits, Daddy."

"Obviously. Anyway, she was totally in his power and there wasn't much she could do about anything. That's the price you pay when you're not paying attention. He was going to do what he wanted, and she couldn't do a thing about it."

"Oh, yes she could do something. She could go along, like this. Put her hand behind his head and draw him down to suck on her nipples. Oh, yeah, just like that. Nice. She watched him lick and suck and treat her nipples like no one had treated them in way too long, and it turned her on. Oh, yes. She knew she had to take control of the situation, so she pulled his head away from her tits and dropped to her knees, and started unbuckling his pants like this.

"When he looked down at her, he had that funny look on his face like you do right now, Daddy. She was doing her best to get some control. After all, if he was going to have his way with her, she wanted to have some say in what happened."

"That threw him of course. When she started unbuckling his pants, he stopped her to kick off his shoes, like this. Then he motioned for her to continue, and she did."

"Of course she did. She knew from the bulge that she was going to be dealing with something big. Just like this one. Daddy, was his cock big and thick like yours is? I hope so."

"Yeah, Baby, it was. He put his hand on the back of her head and guided her mouth to his stiff cock. And she took it in just like that and started sucking. Oh, yes, just like that. While she began bobbing up and down, he peeled off his shirt and tossed it away. She kept working on his dick, swirling her tongue around the head like you're doing. And then licking the bottom of the shaft. Baby, oh that's so good."

"Did she start licking his balls like this? Mmmm. I like your balls. They're so big."

"Ohhhhh. No matter how good her mouth felt on his cock, the Cat Burglar knew he wanted more. It took a lot of willpower, but he pushed the Housewife's head away from his cock. He stood her up and guided her to the bed, like this."

"She didn't fight it at all. In fact, she took off her top, then lay down on her back on the bed and gestured for him to follow her."

"He finished stripping off his pants and underwear and stood naked over her, his stiff cock pointing the way. He kneeled on the bed and flipped up her little miniskirt and -- you're not wearing any panties!"

"No, I'm not. Do you like seeing my pussy like this, Daddy?"

"You have to ask? The Cat Burglar loved seeing her all wet and ready, too. But he knew he had to have a taste before he did anything else, so he got between her thighs and buried his face in her pussy."

"Ahhh, Daddy. Yes. She loved the way his lips and tongue played over her pussy lips. Yes. He began to lick her swollen clit. Oh yes. And the sensations were almost too much for her. Ahhh. Then he slid his tongue inside her wet hole. Oh, just like that. Please tongue-fuck me Daddy. Oh my yes. She grabbed his head. Yes. And pulled him closer. Ahhh. Ahhh. Ohmygod. Ahhh."

"He stopped eating her pussy and pulled back to look in her eyes. They were glazed over just like yours are. He licked his lips to retrieve some of her juices. Mmmm, sweet. Nice. His cock was so stiff that it almost hurt, and he knew it was time to get serious. You think it's time for Daddy to get serious, Baby?"

"Oh fuck yes."

"Fuck yes, indeed. It was time for him to move up the ladder and become the Pussy Burglar. He knee-walked forward until he was poised between her thighs. He put one hand behind each of her calves and raised her legs until her ankles rested on his shoulders. He gazed down at her pussy, the lips all red and swollen and so wet with her desire that they were almost dripping onto the sheets.

"He smiled at her. 'Are you ready?,' he asked. "

"OhyesI'mready. NOW!"

"He slid forward and drove his dick into her like this. Yes."

"Ahhh. Yes."

"He couldn't believe how wet and tight she was. He loved the feel of her cunt, but managed to control himself. He wanted to make this last, so he made his strokes long and slow. You like that, Baby? You like having your pussy fucked nice and slow?"

"Ohhh. Ohhh. Ohhh. Yes, fuck me."

"The Burglar was enjoying his work. Oh, yes. He leaned over the Housewife as he fucked her, smiled an evil smile, and said "You're my little fucktoy. Your pussy is mine.'"

"Oh, yes. I'm your little fucktoy Daddy. Yes. Yes."

"You like my dick, don't you Baby? You like how big it is. And how it feels in your tight little pussy, don't you?"

"Big. Deep. Faster, Daddy!"

"Yes. He picked. Up the. Pace of his. Thrusts. Deep. As. He. Could. Go."

"Yesyesyesyes. Ohhohhohhohh. "

"Ahhh. He. Exploded. Inside. Her. Ahhhhhh!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Yesssssssssss."

"Each. Thrust. Was. One. More. Spurt of. Cummmmm."

"Ahhh. Ahhh. Ahhh. Yes. Oh, Daddy, yes."

"Whoa. Ahh, anyway, that's what can happen when someone as hot as you prances around the house next to naked and doesn't have the door locked and isn't paying attention."

"You mean, if I'm walking around with my big titties bobbing and not wearing underwear, some big strong guy with gray hair is going to sneak up behind me, grab me, and drag me to my bedroom. Then he's going to tear off my clothes, and spread my thighs, and fuck my brains out with a big thick cock, and fill me up with his cum and make me have a screaming orgasm, just like you did?"

"Well.....sorta."

"I thought the idea was to make me not want to do that anymore?"

"Guess that didn't work, huh?"

"Not so much, Daddy. But if it makes you feel any better, I really liked your story. Especially the part where I'm all full of your cum."

"Thanks, Baby. I suppose I'll have to work on this one."

"Just keep working on my pussy, and everything will be fine."