Good Housekeeping Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly she pressed against my forehead and my lips popped off her teat with a sucking sound that was loud. She giggled and said,"Your two minutes are up mister and I really need to get going!" She turned and walked away. I noticed her smooth back and the gentle sway of her waist as she went. Her hips had a swish and sway too and reminded me of the promise I screwed up!

She turned down the hall and headed into the kitchen. Dishes, floors, counter tops, and stove top as well as the refrigerator and bar needed attention. Well not really all that dirty but Carmen was a very good housekeeper and would do them all before leaving the room.

It went fast and she came to the doorway and stopped, waiting for me to approach her. I stepped in front of her and placed my arms around her as I kissed her shoulder my hands slid along her back and down to the swell of her lower back as it turned into those tight little buns of her ass. She gasped and asked,"What are you doing?"

"You know very well what I am doing, I am kissing your beautiful shoulders and neck." I had trailed my kisses along the ridge of her clavicle to the apex at her neck and started to really kiss the soft tissue of her neck. I don't think Carmen had ever been made love to, I know she had been fucked and had been impregnated but I don't think she had ever been the recipient of gentle lovemaking or tenderness. She was melting to my caresses.

My hands worked their way slowly lower, under the tight elastic waistbands of the shorts until I felt the string of her underwear. The little devil, she must have put on a G-string of some kind for mew to see. I allowed my fingers to flow over the string material and continued down so that soon as I was kissing her upper neck and ear I was also cupping her cute little ass cheeks. All I needed to do was to flex my wrists outward and the short's material slid down my firm wrists to the joint of her ass cheeks and her upper thighs just below my fingers. It was all one move and went well without a hitch but right then she reared her upper torso away from my grip and gave me a look of accusation,"I knew you couldn't wait!" Her hands were suddenly now on my shoulders and she was pressing down hard. I went down with her insistence but as I did I also drug my hands along the backs of her wonderfully firm thighs and as they went so did her shorts.

I allowed the material pile up at her feet and was smiling toothily as I looked up. That changed to a look of shock I am sure as her tiny triangle of lavender came into view. It was a G-string alright and a very very tiny one at that. Carmen made a sound clearing her throat loudly to get my attention and break the spell of me staring at her little shield.

Her hand was under my chin raising it to force me to look up at her face. "Your two minutes are up again!" She was saying this in an admonishing tone as if I were a child she was scolding for being late to a meal. Her feet lifted out of the pile of cloth surrounding them one at a time and simply stepped sideways, each foot coming to rest against the jamb to their sides effectively spreading her legs wide, The G-string seeped up into the crevice of her vulva and a darker coloring of the lower portion of the triangle was now quite evident. She was getting warmed up!

"Okay, my time is up and I can wait till you finish in here, but I must do just one more thing." I was talking softly but leaning forward at the same time until my pursed lips made contact with that wispy thin material of her G-string. My head tilted back and my body leaned in further allowing my chin to slide under her slightly and my lips to come to rest on the very bottom of her wet pussy. I gave just a slight suck and pursed my lips even more in a kiss of admiration I was certain she had never experienced! Her knees trembled and looking up along her taught belly I could see her head was back and the edges of her eye sockets were slitted letting me know her eyes were closed. She began a very low deep moan and I knew if I didn't break this kiss I wouldn't for a long time. I smiled knowing that as I pulled my lips from her she would be upset, but also knowing that if I continued she'd be pissed at me for making her run late on the house! It was really a no win situation except I had already won as the taste of her was still on my lips and her juice was on my lower lip and under that down to my chin.

I waited, kneeling there until she recovered and looked down almost unbelieving at me and then while looking her in the eyes I gave the hungry,"Mmmmmmmm." and licked my lower lip slowly. I ran a finger along my lower chin to scoop up what moisture was there and licked that too.

"Now you know why men lick their lips while looking at you don't you?" I was leering and she could see that I was giving her a tease. She stepped her feet together and slightly stamped her right foot down saying,"You stop that right now, you're embarrassing me!" She was showing a slight pink tone but it was just so very light.

I turned sideways to allow her to pass. As she turned sideways to step past me she was trying to hide her G-string and pussy so her body was facing away from me as she stepped past. I quickly grabbed her hips stopping her stride and pulled while craning my neck up and my lips met her right ass cheek and I sloughed my head left making my cheek part her cheek and allowing my lips to enter her now open ass crack and touch the string of the G-string that was running up along her ass. She jerked her hips forward to escape my mouth and wet lips but couldn't completely because I was pulling her hips back at the same time. She yelped,"Oh, you are so bad!"

"I not trying to be bad to you but be GOOD for you!" I was looking at her look at me over her shoulder as she twisted and walked away swaying her ass in an exaggerated way. I waggled my eyebrows at her and she giggled.

I got up and went to the hallway door and waited for her to dust and vacuum. It didn't take long and she was at the doorway again. "The hall doesn't count!" She was giggling now before anything got started. I waggled. She giggled but I conceded the point knowing that if we kept up the house would never be cleaned. "Okay Carmen, I'll make you a deal. You let me have two minutes with you AFTER I remove the G-string and I won't bother you until you are done with everything else except the master bed and that is when I collect the rest of the time you will owe me!"

Her eyes went wide but she didn't say anything. I could see the wheels turning in her head. Bedroom, bedroom, bathroom, master bedroom, bathroom.

"So you'll let me finish everything without any more funny business if I give you the G-striing now and let you have me for 10 minutes at the end?"

"Yes, that's the deal. I get to take the G-string and then get two minutes now and then nothing else until you are finished with everything else and ready to make the master bed." I was confident this was a good plan.

"No." She said it matter of factly. "No, that won't work." She had a determined look on her face now.

"Why, what's wrong with that plan?" I was dumbfounded.

"You'll make me get wet and I can't help myself and I know it. I'll soak the bed and leave a huge spot and the smell of sex will be in there until the bed linens are changed." She was in thought now,"It just can't be like that." She grabbed my hand and started pulling me down the hall toward the master bedroom. When we got there she took both of us directly to the bed and stopped. She put her hands along each side of my hard and pulled me in so that she could kiss me. Her lips were soft and moist and the kiss was as tender as I have ever felt. Her lips parted only slightly and I could taste her breath. I mashed my lips to hers and my hands automatically went to her hard nipples and massaged the mounds they were emanating from. She began to moan and leaned back. The backs of her knees were against the mattress and she just slowly lay back, Her back muscles working with my arm and shoulders to allow her body to glide down onto the bed slowly and easily without breaking contact between our lips.

When the kiss finally did break she had a concerned look on her face and followed with,"Please be kind and make me feel good eh, no pain please?" She was pleading! With me! Again I was dumbfounded but also I just confirmed all my earlier suspicions that this woman had never been made love to but had been taken each and every time in her past. She was frightened of the thought of someone having her naked and vulnerable on a bed. Scared to death of what she had experienced before and did not want to allow again. I knew I wanted to be her first. First real lover she had ever had. I kissed her lips again and as I did I also traced my finger from her forehead down along her neck to her shoulders and down again to the tip of a waiting nipple. I followed with my lips in as loving and tenderly caring a way as I knew how. I kissed my way down slowly. Taking time to cover every bare inch of her skin.

I was caressing her with my lips. I did not want to just rush into anything as Carmen had had plenty of that before. No this was going to take a little time and I hoped she wasn't watching the clock!

I licked at her armpits gently. Up along the inner ribcage and around and down the inner arm. I transferred back to her breastbone in the center of her chest and kissed down in slow motion between her lovely globes and below. I kissed the lower portion of her breasts, the sides and undersides and of course her wonderfully erect nipples. I swirled my tongue around them each in turn, flicked them and blew warm breath on them. I bit them lightly and pulled them watch with my teeth. I kissed them and sucked them for quite some time. At last I really began to suck and tease them in ernest. I pressed my body lower so that my bare chest was now pressed into that damn G-string.

I planted my lips at her belly button which was a very slight innie. It was cute and I tongued it. Carmen let out a moan and I pulled myself up on my elbows and slid my body ever more down. My face was now looking directly down at her luscious lavender covered pussy. I cupped my hands just under her lower back at the beginning swell of her cute ass where the taught string of the underwear came out of her ass crack and spread around to the front. I caught that strings with my fingers and pulled them down. I used my upper body strength to bow my back so that I could pull the garment down to her mid thighs. Then I released the strings and brought my hands around to the front of the material. I extended my knees and was then kneeling beside the bed with her legs hanging over the edge and just slightly parted.

I grabbed the G-string and firmly pulled it down and over her knees and making her feet come together momentarily I slid the thing off of her. My eyes were on here. Hers were not yet closed and as a matter of fact were wide and fixed on me. I reached down and grabbed her ankles and pulled them up to place her feet on the edge of the mattress. I then took her left foot and brought it to my lips and kissed the inside of her big toe and then drug my tongue along the upper portions of all her other toes stopping to pay attention to her little toe with a kiss of it's own. I then again kissed the inside of her big toe, her instep and then her ankle. I shifted and repeated the same gesture with her right foot.

I put my hands loosely on her ankles and slid them as seriously up her lower legs as I could spreading her legs wider as I went. When I reached her knees I leaned forward and kissed the inside of each knee in turn. While I was doing this I reached along her hips and found her hands and grasped them in mine. I brought her hands up and place then in the curve of each knee. I then began on her left knee and kissed my way down along her raised thigh until I got to the tender skin where the thigh turns into vulva. I kissed up and over the top of her flowering opening now to begin the journey back along her other thigh to the other knee. At the knee I stopped and centered myself and again looked into the dark brown pools of melted soul that was Carmen the woman.

I lowered my head and craned my neck until my lips were firmly pressed against her outer labial lips. They were warm to my touch and had already begun to part, opening to reveal the shiny wet inner lips of Carmen's very sexual soul. I went slowly and tongued each outer lip on it's outside layer and was careful at the top not to stimulate her clitoral hood at all as I knew that would be too much for her hand she might go over the top too quickly. I pressed my lips into her sex and latched onto an inner lip and gently sucked it once then moved to the opposite one and repeated this action going faster and sucking harder and harder as I went; Then I delved my tongue deep into the channel between the lips. Carmen's tunnel of love.

I pressed forward as hard as I thought I could and swiped my tongue around the inner walls as best I could but Carmen had suddenly become very active. Her hands were firmly gripping my head in a death grip that actually hurt. She was humping my face in quick hard jerks of her pelvis. My internal alarm bell went off in my head to warn me to be extra careful because as hard as Carmen's jerks and hunches of her hips were if I accidentally bared my teeth she could hurt herself. I could taste blood from my front lips being smashed against her pelvic bone but it was ecstasy for me knowing she was finally getting some real raw pleasure from a man's love!

My ministrations with my tongue kept going and also I tried to direct the ridge of my nose to attempt to collide with her clit hood which I could see was ever so slowly edging back to reveal it's pearl of passion. I could also feel the wetness all down my chin and along my neck onto my upper chest. Carmen was hot and very wet!

Finally I used my hands to get hers off of my head and directed back to holding her knees apart for me. I then wasted no time in using my fingers to spread her open so that I had a better chance at selectively giving each part of that delicate flower the attention it craved. I kissed and sucked and tongued it all as deeply and strongly as I dared until I could tell by her moaning and actions she was ready to cum. I then moved my mouth up to the clit. I looked at it for just a second and then opened my mouth and descended over it. I looked at Carmen's face as my warm wet mouth covered her clitoris and as my tongue took a long slow hard swipe across the stiff little helmet her eyes shot open wide and her entire upper body stiffened and rose off the bed. She had every muscle tensed and stiff as a board. She gasped loudly and that turned into a very loud hiss as I started the suction of my mouth along with the stimulation my rough but warm wet tongue was causing her. She jerked again and then once more and moaned very loudly and quite deeply. She was cumming. Hard. Her stomach was in as far as it could go and still she was moaning although I do not know where she got the breath from. She stopped moaning and took only a short, very short, deep gasp intake of air and then went rigid again continuing the moan and hissing sounds. I just closed my eyes and kept suction steady as my tongue did it's thing.

Soon her hand came to my forehead and pressed away. When she did this I sucked just slightly harder and then pulsed with a really hard suction, hard and soft and hard and soft but I fought her pressure and kept the suction going. My tongue now pressed it's tip directly onto the clit head and made a very small circle around the tender flesh. Carmen stiffened and jerked again only this time added a pelvic thrust to the motion. My mouth did not lose contact and I kept going determined to give Carmen something she had never had before. I wanted to be the one. She was screaming out the moan and loudly hissing too. I eased off on the pulsing and went to only slight pulsing and very easy suction and I stopped touching her at all with my tongue allowing her to come back to earth slowly. Finally when the tension in her hips and legs relaxed I broke contact with my mouth from the protective warm wet environment my mouth had provide her clitoral flesh and allowed the tissue to be normal once more.

Carmen's head was back on the bed and there were tears streaming from the corners of her eyes. I did not move much as I wasn't certain these were tears of joy or frustration. I lightly kissed her thighs each in turn and along the trail I had previously gone to the top of her mound carefully avoiding her sensitive area and just trying to show her affection as best I could from where I was without being obnoxious.

Carmen rose up on her elbows and gave me as much a look of love and affection as I had ever seen on her face. My mouth was totally covered in her excretions but I smiled at her. She rolled her eyes and her head went back and she collapsed onto the bed again. "That was the finest thing I have ever felt and it happened so fast! I did not want you to stop and then the pleasure was too great and I tried to get your mouth away from my sex and then you did that thing with your mouth and fireworks shot off in my head and it was even more better than before!" She was just barely speaking now, obviously exhausted and out of breath. "I have no words to tell you how very good that made me feel and even if I knew some words it has made me too tired to say them."

I gathered the G-string and using the triangle of tiny material I wiped along her inner thighs and then up along her ass crack to the top of her still open pussy. Her body gave a little jerk when the cloth came to the top of her pussy but she settled right back down after. I looked at the now soaked material and the smiled as I put it into my pocket. Then I gathered the bedding making Carmen grouse as I pulled some of it out from under her and headed out to the laundry room to throw it all in the wash.

After starting the machine I went back to the front room and gathered Carmen's shorts and then remembered where her top was. I took the clothes with me and went to the garage to get her top. Carmen was up and at 'em when I went back in and was busily cleaning. I went right to her and reached out to fondle her perky nipples.

"Ah! AH! Ah!", she said quickly,"Let's not get started again although I would love it!"

I tossed the clothes onto the bare mattress. As I turned to leave she reached out to grasp my arm lightly stopping me. "Please, I want to...", she now was totally embarrassed and I don't know why,"What you did, it was wonderful, I never knew anything could be so wonderful." She couldn't bring herself to look at me.

"I wanted to be your first." I said stoically. "I wanted to have your virginity."

Now her eyes looked into mine wide and amazed,"But you know you couldn't be." She was dumbfounded as I had been earlier. "I have two boys!"

"Carmen none of that matters. Don't you see that that was just sex. Procreation." I looked at her still wide eyes,"I wanted to be the first real LOVER you ever had, you know the one person that could make love to you and have you actually no only enjoy it but also make you want more!"

Her eyes softened but remained wide. "Oh I see what you mean you wanted my LOVE virginity." She now looked away as if in deep thought.

"Yes, I did. I wanted to try to show you that you as a woman can get just as much pleasure from sex as a man can and that your pleasure should come first." I passed until she once again engaged my eyes,"And Carmen I want you to know that what just happened is just the tip of the iceberg and it will only get better from now on. That was just to get the door to your pleasure open and there is much more pleasure in there that needs to be let out yet!"